This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Combo Commander
340 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 31. März 2015 at 17:50:05

Artist: ONE OK ROCK
Title: Clock Strikes
Tags: 人生×僕= Jinsei x Boku taka toru ryota tomoya pishifat moway pkhg
BPM: 192
Filesize: 7726kb
Play Time: 03:33
Difficulties Available:

Download: ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

background source
Last edited by Saut on , edited 41 times in total.
Beat Clicker
56 posts
Earned 2 kudosu.
Sadly I don't know enough about mapping to do anything under insane diffs :S.
On a good note I didn't find anything wrong with the Insane :)

Moway's Extra

It was really refreshing to play, the flow feels awesome. Some might consider the jumps a bit too extreme though.

• 00:24:176 (3,1) - you might want to try moving the 1 so that it isn't stacked with the 2 preceding it because it feels like the same pattern as before but now it feels really awkward by adding a note with a different timing. Basically it just confuses the player for the first play or two.

These are all suggestions still learning to mod so feel free to leave messages as to why you didn't do changes, it's a learning experience for everyone ^.^
Spinner Sage
123 posts
No kudosu yet.
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
I really love this song and tried to make a map. But I am too noob in handling the timing of this song. haha
Thats why I found your map.

ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes (Saut) [Hard]
02:25:269 (4, 5) Between 4, 5 it should be a new combo because you did that in the previous pattern

02:10:347 (1, 2) I think the "bell sound" is hard to follow. Can't identify the hit. (maybe it is just me so bad in hearing) so I am not sure for this one Compare to this part in [Insane] difficulty, the [Insane] one seem more obvious and easier to follow.
02:12:535 (2, 3, 4) ^ same as above
Combo Commander
340 posts
EmiyaShirou wrote:
On a good note I didn't find anything wrong with the Insane :) thx 4 checkzor

hue

brunn08 wrote:
Add a video :) when the set is ready

huehue

gavin898 wrote:
02:25:269 (4, 5) Between 4, 5 it should be a new combo because you did that in the previous pattern added
02:10:347 (1, 2) I think the "bell sound" is hard to follow. Can't identify the hit. (maybe it is just me so bad in hearing) so I am not sure for this one Compare to this part in [Insane] difficulty, the [Insane] one seem more obvious and easier to follow.
02:12:535 (2, 3, 4) ^ same as above dont feel anything wrong with this part, but i gonna keep that in mind ofc
thx for checking

huehuehue

>map good song
>get random mods
Quality Assurance Team
2,836 posts
No kudosu yet.
ONE OK ROCK <3
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
No kudosu yet.
The [insane] difficulty is so good! Drum pattern look nice. Game play is smooth. Spacing is good.
Nice work!
Rhythm Incarnate
832 posts
No kudosu yet.
EmiyaShirou wrote:
Sadly I don't know enough about mapping to do anything under insane diffs :S.
On a good note I didn't find anything wrong with the Insane :)

Moway's Extra

It was really refreshing to play, the flow feels awesome. Some might consider the jumps a bit too extreme though. Probably, hoping that some modding will help me identify where to cut back. I really like the big jumps for this type of song since it sounds really airy and open (if that makes sense!). Thanks for the kind words!

• 00:24:176 (3,1) - you might want to try moving the 1 so that it isn't stacked with the 2 preceding it because it feels like the same pattern as before but now it feels really awkward by adding a note with a different timing. Basically it just confuses the player for the first play or two. going to leave for now, I like having the stacks with different timings and I don't think it's too bad to read

These are all suggestions still learning to mod so feel free to leave messages as to why you didn't do changes, it's a learning experience for everyone ^.^
osu! Alumni
2,922 posts
No kudosu yet.
Combo Commander
340 posts
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
No kudosu yet.
love this song and the insane versions.
Rhythm Incarnate
3,055 posts
No kudosu yet.
can i GD this?
taiko oni and muzukashii?
Combo Commander
340 posts
nah, i want to keep it o!std
Star Shooter
209 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Your map is pretty fun!!! (and i love this song <3 ) Patterns are nice.

I've played it, if you want : Insane : https://www.mediafire.com/?05i5bxz3pe8eez4

I saw a lot of notes that could be at the same place. Like sliders : 01:31:676 (1,2,3) It's just my opinion but, your map will be more beautiful if you do that (for jump, like here : 01:00:738 (3,5) - You can see on my replay that i failed my combo here :D ).

Good luck, your map is good !!!
Rhythm Incarnate
990 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
From my modding queue

General

• Fine.

Insane

• 00:57:613 (5) - Ctrl + G for a better flow?
  • 01:31:676 (1,3) - Why not use same shape??
  • 01:56:363 (1,1) - I think the flow is bad here if you don't rotate it by -40 degrees.
  • 02:46:676 (1) - I think this slider is too curve. If you delete the 2nd node it should be fine. Or just make it more straight.

Pishi's Insane

• 02:46:207 (5) - Improve the blanket by curving it a bit more.

Feedback

Only found so much as this, good luck with it!
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 84 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  next