forum

ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saut
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 31. März 2015 at 17:50:05

Artist: ONE OK ROCK
Title: Clock Strikes
Tags: 人生×僕= Jinsei x Boku taka toru ryota tomoya pishifat moway pkhg
BPM: 192
Filesize: 7726kb
Play Time: 03:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,77 stars, 460 notes)
  2. Easy (1,49 stars, 178 notes)
  3. Hard (3,31 stars, 578 notes)
  4. Insane (5,02 stars, 735 notes)
  5. Moway's Extra (5,8 stars, 816 notes)
  6. Normal (2,24 stars, 315 notes)
  7. pishi's Insane (4,49 stars, 678 notes)
Download: ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

background source
Kurokocchi
Sadly I don't know enough about mapping to do anything under insane diffs :S.
On a good note I didn't find anything wrong with the Insane :)

Moway's Extra

• It was really refreshing to play, the flow feels awesome. Some might consider the jumps a bit too extreme though.
  1. 00:24:176 (3,1) - you might want to try moving the 1 so that it isn't stacked with the 2 preceding it because it feels like the same pattern as before but now it feels really awkward by adding a note with a different timing. Basically it just confuses the player for the first play or two.

These are all suggestions still learning to mod so feel free to leave messages as to why you didn't do changes, it's a learning experience for everyone ^.^
brunn08
Add a video :)
gavin898
I really love this song and tried to make a map. But I am too noob in handling the timing of this song. haha
Thats why I found your map.

ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes (Saut) [Hard]
02:25:269 (4, 5) Between 4, 5 it should be a new combo because you did that in the previous pattern

02:10:347 (1, 2) I think the "bell sound" is hard to follow. Can't identify the hit. (maybe it is just me so bad in hearing) so I am not sure for this one Compare to this part in [Insane] difficulty, the [Insane] one seem more obvious and easier to follow.
02:12:535 (2, 3, 4) ^ same as above
Topic Starter
Saut

EmiyaShirou wrote:

On a good note I didn't find anything wrong with the Insane :) thx 4 checkzor
hue

brunn08 wrote:

Add a video :) when the set is ready
huehue

gavin898 wrote:

02:25:269 (4, 5) Between 4, 5 it should be a new combo because you did that in the previous pattern added
02:10:347 (1, 2) I think the "bell sound" is hard to follow. Can't identify the hit. (maybe it is just me so bad in hearing) so I am not sure for this one Compare to this part in [Insane] difficulty, the [Insane] one seem more obvious and easier to follow.
02:12:535 (2, 3, 4) ^ same as above dont feel anything wrong with this part, but i gonna keep that in mind ofc
thx for checking
huehuehue

>map good song
>get random mods
Mao
ONE OK ROCK <3
gavin898
The [insane] difficulty is so good! Drum pattern look nice. Game play is smooth. Spacing is good.
Nice work!
Moway

EmiyaShirou wrote:

Sadly I don't know enough about mapping to do anything under insane diffs :S.
On a good note I didn't find anything wrong with the Insane :)

Moway's Extra

• It was really refreshing to play, the flow feels awesome. Some might consider the jumps a bit too extreme though. Probably, hoping that some modding will help me identify where to cut back. I really like the big jumps for this type of song since it sounds really airy and open (if that makes sense!). Thanks for the kind words!
  1. 00:24:176 (3,1) - you might want to try moving the 1 so that it isn't stacked with the 2 preceding it because it feels like the same pattern as before but now it feels really awkward by adding a note with a different timing. Basically it just confuses the player for the first play or two. going to leave for now, I like having the stacks with different timings and I don't think it's too bad to read

These are all suggestions still learning to mod so feel free to leave messages as to why you didn't do changes, it's a learning experience for everyone ^.^
Myxo
sex
Topic Starter
Saut
fanboy
jason102491
love this song and the insane versions.
PatZar
can i GD this?
taiko oni and muzukashii?
Topic Starter
Saut
nah, i want to keep it o!std
Battquif
Your map is pretty fun!!! (and i love this song <3 ) Patterns are nice.

I've played it, if you want : Insane : https://www.mediafire.com/?05i5bxz3pe8eez4

I saw a lot of notes that could be at the same place. Like sliders : 01:31:676 (1,2,3) It's just my opinion but, your map will be more beautiful if you do that (for jump, like here : 01:00:738 (3,5) - You can see on my replay that i failed my combo here :D ).

Good luck, your map is good !!!
-Tochi
From my modding queue

• General

1. Fine.

• Moway's Extra

1. I first of all want to tell you my opinion; I think you stack a little bit too much, but it's just my opinion!
  2. 00:46:051 (3,5) - The stack here leading to this circle 00:46:519 (6) - is a bit random imo. Try to move 00:46:207 (4) - to x220 y248, and move 00:46:363 (5) - to x396 y208, so it should look like this:
    I think the flow is much better like this, and it looks nicer.
  3. 02:35:894 (1,2,3) - Here too, maybe you should select these 02:35:894 (1,2,3) - and rotate it by -6 degrees and put it back like:
  4. 02:40:426 (2) - Delete (no sound) and stack 02:40:582 (3) - on 02:40:738 (1) - 's head. Or just put it close to it.
  5. 02:46:051 (1,2) - Here again, i think you should move 02:46:207 (2) - to x288 y324
  6. 03:07:847 (5) - Move to x296 y44?

• Insane

1. 00:57:613 (5) - Ctrl + G for a better flow?
  2. 01:31:676 (1,3) - Why not use same shape??
  3. 01:56:363 (1,1) - I think the flow is bad here if you don't rotate it by -40 degrees.
  4. 02:46:676 (1) - I think this slider is too curve. If you delete the 2nd node it should be fine. Or just make it more straight.

• Pishi's Insane

1. 02:46:207 (5) - Improve the blanket by curving it a bit more.

• Feedback

Only found so much as this, good luck with it!
Talanski
One of the best maps i've ever played. Continue with that AWESOME work! I hope it gets ranked soon! (: :oops:
- Milhofo -
Wow, here I was thinking it wasn't possible to map a great insane or + out of this song and then I come across this.. If you need a mod when you move this to pending send me a message, keep it up!
Trosk-
That Insane difficulty is so good! I can't find any part that really needs mod. Maybe just the slider at 00:15:738 (3) but i think it's just me who don't like it. Keep up the good work!! ^^ I really hope this gets ranked, love this song <3

Edit: I saw you changed the 00:15:738 (3) slider. It looks really nice now :D

BTW, i can't stop playing it, i love the song and the map <3
Topic Starter
Saut
thanks for supporting this everyone
Trosk-

Saut wrote:

thanks for supporting this everyone
^^
Topic Starter
Saut
finally pending ~