from the queue
computers cant handle emotional diff names
always judging me
while i mod lol
Went to pishi's queue and saw this:
just need a normal mod cause its so hard to get normal users to mod these days orz
I have to agree with the "hard to get normal users to mod" part.
Have a random mod.
= Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red
= Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue
= Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.
- Based on the info from a fan Touhou wiki (which I believe is quite accurate, at least), you should add "le Grimoire De reve" (another album where this song is included, aside of Tendre est la Mort; it's even on the album part of the mp3's IDv3 tag!), and maybe change the title to what's written on the wiki. Not really sure whether we can rely on a fan wiki, though, looking at how the higher-ups handle things, so maybe just add "Prie a Dieu" to the tags for now. I found the name on demetori's official site, that should do
- Uh, there isn't any SB, correct? Get rid of the .osb, please.
- I personally find the difficulty name to be amusing... but then again I qualified something like this. It'd be cool if you actually use letters instead of a symbol, though, but whatever you want.
- Strongly consider using AR8.7-9. AR8.5 is making things look kinda cluttered on the slow parts, and 8.7-9 goes better with the fast-paced ones (the kiai sections, actually). reverted back to AR8.7
- 00:45:417 (6) - The instrument that you mapped this slider to actually has its sound snapped to the yellow ticks (1/8), so 1/6 is definitely an incorrect choice. You know what to do.
- 01:19:564 (10) - There isn't really anything to follow here in the song, and mapping this makes the potential impact that results from hitting 01:19:653 (1) lost. Try removing this, and make a jump between 01:19:476 (9,1). I can assure you that it will be way better than how it is right now. as much as the impact is lost, i prefer mapping any 1/8 i can find in this song, considering that its already really slow. its also the first set of 1/8 to warn the player that there are more comming
- 01:44:623 (9) - Suggesting the similar thing as the one above: Remove this, but now just make something like this for 01:44:535 (8,10). For exactly the same reason. same thing here
- 02:40:475 (2,3,4,5,1) - Make the stream here have an even bigger spacing (1.2x) to emphasize that the instruments you are mapping to here are stronger than 02:39:769 (4,5,6,7,1)? Right now, the spacing change isn't noticeable, honestly. adjusted the spacing, but imo 1.2 is a little too much
- 03:39:416 - Why don't you end the kiai time that begins at 02:55:651 here? Fits with how the song goes better, IMO.
- 02:55:651 - Again, try to make the spacing bigger (1.2x again, maybe), so the spacing change will be more noticeable when compared to 04:25:122 (1,2,3)? Right now, it's only kinda notable, which makes the spacing change look a little pointless, to be blunt.
- 04:47:357 - I am somehow convinced that adding a note here (even though there is only a sound of a "held" instrument) will make the map have a better flow. Maybe you should try it, because I somehow (again) feel that it's so empty to not have anything there. I actually thought that 04:47:181 (6,7) had a 1/4 jump (which equals to 1/2 @ 170 BPM), so I hit that earlier). Either this, or maybe try to combne 04:47:181 (6,7) into a slider. Goes better with the instrument too. i'd prefer to stick with the stronger instrument here, the rhythm change is more evident with AR8.7 too
- 05:44:181 (1,2,3,4) - Why the sudden spacing decrease? The music's power here is still pretty high, consistent with how it is in the entire musical section, so this feels very abrupt and forced, especially since you didn't pull anything like this before. Why don't you just map this... normally (for the lack of a more fitting term)?
That's it. Beautiful map as usual
I will keep an eye on this map. When I think it has enough opinions, I'll jump in to do a recheck. For now, get more mods or something like that.
Good luck on the way!
Hi! m4m><uh meh what can i do here;w;
i had a bad time trying to acc some 1/1 spaces cuz u rely so much on the approach circles at some places ><. For example, 00:18:947 (7,8) - 00:56:006 (4,5) - 01:27:417 (7,8) - places where u start jumping and suddendly u have this pause, it's really unconfortable to me imo (01:38:711 (6,7) - i really thought it was a 1/4 jump lol). I should get gud i guess (maybe if it was a bit higher AR would've been better not sure uh) this is fixed with a slightly higher AR
- 00:04:829 (5) - I really think u should add finish here >< like u did on 00:07:653 (6) - and similars. cuz the music is quite stronger, make an ambient for 00:06:241 (1) - cymbal and stuff(? i prefer to not spam finishes, the spam comes later in the last section
- 00:05:535 (7) - whistle on head? as u added one on 00:05:888 (8) - head. actually i think the one 00:05:359 (6) - shouldnt be there on first place.. but u do it a lot i guess it's fineasdf the whistle is on the note before
- 00:22:476 (8) - add nc to make it more readable? (this what all the people say to me when i do this orz) i understand your concern, but i think this is intuitive enough which does not require NC
- 00:36:947 (6,7,1) - feels better if u place this pattern like a curve from down to up, dunno, like this maybe > http://puu.sh/f2aUt/d25550a32e.jpg (and maybe also add a little jump from 7 to 1?) personally prefer linear flow here for structure
- 00:38:711 (3) - would be cool if u add a little curve to it so the flow between 00:38:006 (2,3) - feels less forced and also looks cool heh
- 00:39:417 (5) - whistle on head,constancy
- 00:43:653 (2,3,4,5) - maybe dont make the ds constant between 2 and 3? so it gives the pattern more impact or smthing like that. Maybe x44y370 > http://puu.sh/f2e3B/19f48f12a0.jpg another example of linear flow here which is a personal preference
- 00:53:711 (5,1) - plz use copy paste here ;w, (and ctrl j heh) looks a lot smoother imo http://puu.sh/f2eOt/77346b619b.jpg
- 01:08:182 (7) - would sound a lot better if u add normal whistle here too
- 01:16:476 (6) - add normal whistle on tail? cuz 01:13:829 (8) -
- 01:30:241 (7) - maybe try curving it to the other side so it's less unconfortable to play and makes the flow to (1) a lot cooler imo http://puu.sh/f2hBp/f8394ea08a.jpg this is actually more comfortable for me
- 01:37:653 (4) - this slider start from "nothing" which makes the pattern quite akward to play imo. i guess u want to change the pattern for variaty, but this one is really bad >< specially if u add a jump to it there is actually a sound here, its just not the sharp sound that i followed with hitsounding, but the jump does make sense imo
- 02:12:416 (2) - 02:15:240 (2) - these should be soft whistle. cuz u prioritize this one over the normal when that sound (piano?) plays like 02:11:887 - 02:14:710 - etc
- 02:24:063 (4,5) - what about stacking these? cuz from 4 there's a long guitar sound but u map the percussion too, so i think stacking would feel nice uh i intentionally ignored the long sound by placing the 1/2 slider after it, the finish is meant to have more impact which is seen from the spacing
- 02:56:357 (2) - i think if u curve it to the other side would be cool cuz the opposite of 02:57:416 (4) - and stuff >< http://puu.sh/f2owr/b8de84a6f4.jpg
- 03:06:592 (10) - drum clap? cuz constancy i removed a previous one
- 03:17:534 (1) - i dont see the need for this NC. it doesnt make much difference without it imo uh. i did this for all jumps in groups of 4 and exceeding 10 in combo count
- 03:39:063 (5) - drum clap? it's the same sound as the adjacent ones.
- 03:39:063 (5,6,1) - i feel this flow too forced just to keep the heart on the middle ;w; . Ugly ex. http://puu.sh/f2qAd/7dd08d8f90.jpg
- 04:14:357 (9) - drum clap? cuz constancy 01:33:417 (9) -
- 04:36:592 (3) - finish on head? like 04:40:828 (4) -
- 04:36:416 (1) - why NC? o.o i dont find it anysense tbh >< otherwise 04:40:651 (2) - need nc etc, which is eh. mark jump + prevent combo over 10
- 05:44:181 (1,2,3,4,1) - i think this part is quite unexpected, i'd have been ok it there wasn't a triple there, but when playing u think that's at least 1/4 apart (well atleast i do ><). better use a slider between 3 and 4 instead? removed the anti jump
Really worthless mod lol, call me if u need mods for other of ur maps lolwhy does it need more mods, it's really cool already<3
M4M Let's see if I can even mod anything anymore lmao
- Add marathon to tags, it's over 5 minutes so it's relatively long and can be considered as such.
- 00:01:300 (3) - Looks weird that this slider body goes kind of, over the 2's end, while 00:14:006 (8) - doesn't, so I'd move it a bit more down.
- 00:15:417 (4) - Move this either closer to 00:15:064 (2,3) - so it'd keep the same distance snap or move it more down, left so it'd make a proper triangle?
- 00:35:888 (4) - The way it looks now is funny, the curves don't match with 00:35:182 (2) - so I was thinking a plain, straight slider? It'd fit with 00:34:476 (1) - and considering the sound is rather similar, it'd fit in that sense. its meant to contrast 00:37:300 (1)
- 00:55:300 (2,3) - Just copy 2? Would look a ton better.
- 01:12:947 (4,5,6,7,8) - Looks kinda sloppy due to it being not a perfect star pattern, wouldn't take too long of a time to make it perfect with the CTRL + Shift + D system but up to you. changed to something not like a star
- 01:15:064 (3) - Personally would love to see a less curved slider, would fit that much better with 01:14:006 (1) -
- 02:24:063 (4,5) - It's fine, but I personally like the sound if you'd add an extra note on the blue tick, would really emphasis on the guitar sound with the slider shape. no overmap ><
- 03:39:416 (1) - Maybe go for 20% volume on the end? 30% sounds slightly too much, considering the sound isn't that dominate?
- 04:25:651 (6) - Like this? adjusted it more to reflect 04:25:122 (1,2,3)
- happy30 would not be proud, spinner too short ayy lmao im only a pretender ><
Good stuff and good luck~
no comment = fixed as-is, got too tedious to keep track after pishifat xD
Thanks for the mods~