54 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Slider Savant
106 posts
Oinari-sama wrote:
Please focus on how to make a feature work well for osu! Leave the supporter/duplicate decision to staff.

Once again let me emphasise, if you don't have anything constructive to share, don't post. The ability to post is a privilege and if you don't cherish it, it can be taken away from you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't people be able to give critical feedback about ideas such as this in order to evaluate this idea and try to tackle the arising problems with further ideas? Discussions and critisism open a door for new ideas and possibilities.
osu! Alumni
2,814 posts
Critical feedbacks are fine, trying to start a drama by taking what people said out of context is not. Stay on topic and you should be fine.
Support Team
5,184 posts
i'd really like if you would update the image because it's broken.
Combo Commander
356 posts
I guess this will be customizable in osu!next anyway, so we don't really need it anymore.
Cymbal Sounder
47 posts
This is a pretty sweet idea but yea osu!next is a thing :^)
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
FlowR wrote:
If the brightness of the patterns is similar, changing the shade slightly to blue, or still letting it go black when a person is afk could sort the first problem, regarding the information, I don't think it would be a problem if the shading is correct. Alternatively, there could be a stroke around the nametag which indicates the status, for e.g. a red stroke indicating the person is mapping, and a white stroke which indicates the person is playing

there's also the option of making the "name tag collection" have kinda unique shading aswell, like:
if it was that Vine tag you showed, what if the VINES varied in colours.
or if it was a nice hill view scene, and it was daylight, and it could change to like noon, nighttime or sunset or similar.
if it was a face (Peppy fanart x3) it could change face expressions?
well, since it may be confusing if you don't know all differs in skins... it may not be a good idea, but I thought sharing it isn't bad either ^-^
Rhythm Incarnate
12,610 posts
I'm still looking forward to this
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
suport lots of suppor but i don't have stars lol
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
this thread is kinda old so is there still hope that these tags will become a thing? because i freakin love the idea! :)
Reply 54 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4