Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

not me
Shut up, Fuz. Your ass is like top 10.
roshan117

Khelly wrote:

Of course I'm better if Roshan is literally the worst. Anyone and everyone is better.
YO U WANT WORSE THAN ME?

ASK OUT LITERALLY EVERY OTHER BOY IN MY SCHOOL

THATS WORSE
Mahogany
I thought you said the kids at your school would kill you if you were gay
roshan117

Mahogany wrote:

I thought you said the kids at your school would kill you if you were gay
they would

thats one of the reasons why they are wayyy worse

second reason being that they wouldn't be genuine, they would just date for the social status

Third, they are just plain terrible people
TeeArctic1
I live in the middle of nowhere. Not even overexaggerating. If you take the smallest town you can think of and then drive twenty minutes away from that, you would probably be around my place. It could also have something to do with me being dumb and not making moves before it's way too late, but probably not, right? :?
ciara_old_1
because fuckboys op.
Nessuka
Binzy_Boi
delete this post
KupcaH
Because 2D is better than 3D. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FuZ
everything is better than 3d when we live in niggerland
OgNameless

KupcaH wrote:

Because 2D is better than 3D. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I concur
Propensity
I screwed up pretty hard in my last relationship. It was one that could have lasted. We burnt each other out by doing increasingly screwed up things to each other, even after we broke up. All of it could have been avoided, but eh. I'm single now.
AxE Galaxy
code makes me happier because I can understand it ;)
autoteleology
If you are single it is because you are boring or between relationships

go be the person you would want to date
Mahogany

Philosofikal wrote:

What if I don't want to date anyone

What if the very idea of a relationship is way too much work for me because no matter how perfect the other person is, they could have nothing I would want?

What then
_handholding

Philosofikal wrote:

That doesnt really work out all the time; why? cos life

e.g. some men prefer women with more submissive personalities (im not talking sexually) but that doesnt mean acting the same way would get him the partner he desires.
Vuelo Eluko

Mahogany wrote:

What if I don't want to date anyone
that's quite reasonable. desire to date or be in a relationship is not a universal human desire by any means. just don't go off and claim you're asexual because that's as basic as the urge to eat or sleep and is just not possible. Just have fuck-buddies, don't fall into the moral social construct of monogamy, it's unnatural and we along with 99.999% of all life on this planet aren't wired for it.
autoteleology

Kisses wrote:

Philosofikal wrote:

That doesnt really work out all the time; why? cos life

e.g. some men prefer women with more submissive personalities (im not talking sexually) but that doesnt mean acting the same way would get him the partner he desires.
This isn't what I meant at all. My point is to go be the kind of person that someone would want to spend a lot of their time with. Go be part of something bigger than yourself and create an ecosystem of thoughtful ideas in your brain. Then you'll be an interesting person that people will want to be around, and you'll have surrounded yourself with like minded people in the process. Dating can be beyond easy if you want it to be, and can meet basic minimum qualifications. It's like making a friend, except in the end you also get to fuck them.
_handholding
That's a lot different than just "go be the person you would want to date"
autoteleology

Kisses wrote:

That's a lot different than just "go be the person you would want to date"
No it's not. It's just a simpler version than the paragraph I just typed. You just took it completely literally.

A better phrased version would be "go be a person who is dateable".
_handholding
"go be a person who is dateable" and "go be the person you would want to date" are different just like you said. Besides do you really expect someone to no interpret that literally?

you could have just said, "i fked up, i meant to say blah blah blah.."
autoteleology
But I didn't fuck up. I just didn't realize that someone would take it to mean literally everything about you has to be like the person you find desirable. I had more general ideas in my mind when I wrote that.

Since you seem to want it, here's a big fucking banner detailing exactly where I went wrong:

I WASN'T SPECIFIC ENOUGH

Also this is totally derailing the thread at this point so I'm done talking about it
_handholding
I found the cure for autism

FuZ
he's just replacing railey2

a bad version of railey though. need more text lines and scientific analysis
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm single now apparently because people can't take life advice when they asked for it
autoteleology

Kisses wrote:

Looking at your play count versus your rank makes the sting go away quite a bit, frankly. How can I expect you to comprehend words when you can't even comprehend circles? You have the worst level of play time to skill level of anyone I've ever seen, and I thought I was bad in that regard.
DeletedUser_6709840

Philosofikal wrote:

Kisses wrote:

Looking at your play count versus your rank makes the sting go away quite a bit, frankly. How can I expect you to comprehend words when you can't even comprehend circles? You have the worst level of play time to skill level of anyone I've ever seen, and I thought I was bad in that regard.
Wow, how rude on both sides.
Yuudachi-kun
At 20,000 playcount I had 4800pp. You're shit too Philosophical.
autoteleology

Khelly wrote:

1. I never said I was good. I'm pretty mediocre.
2. Remind me how many times you complained about being shitty with mouse? I could probably be way better at this game if I switched to tablet, but I play this game to improve my dexterity.
Yuudachi-kun
DeletedUser_6709840

Philosofikal wrote:

Khelly wrote:

1. I never said I was good. I'm pretty mediocre.
2. Remind me how many times you complained about being shitty with mouse? I could probably be way better at this game if I switched to tablet, but I play this game to improve my dexterity.
Playing with a tablet doesn't suddenly make you good.
Yuudachi-kun
Playing with a tablet made me go from 800pp playing hards and shit to 2000 in a week with a 4.8* and 5.4* fc.

Pretty good imo.
DeletedUser_6709840
It's a matter of practice
Vuelo Eluko
and downloading the right cheats
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

It's a matter of practice
So are you going to deny that it's not instant? Because it was pretty instant.
DeletedUser_6709840
It may have been instant for you, but that's not the case for probably 9/10 players
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

It may have been instant for you, but that's not the case for probably 9/10 players
So will you change your phrase to "Playing with a tablet will most likely not suddenly make you good" rather than an absolute "doesn't"?
Vuelo Eluko
9/10 players also aren't getting cozy with known cheaters in the top 100 so they can maintain access to undetectable cheats
Yuudachi-kun
xch00F
bad
show more