forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
domSaur
fk, i think im done for the event :c 2days left and im just about to begin e-6 :c

school stuff + the search for Umikaze(which succeeded anyway) made all the delays... stuck to e-4 for like a week lol

edit: and so i realized i have to kill 10 CVs before unlocking e-6.. im rly giving up now lol
CXu
07.09.2015, 03:42 - And thus Umikaze became a Myth.

Kitsunemimi
Looks like the odds weren't with you :<

...Though still that's quite a lot of C's... I'm not sure if even I would've went ahead with those losses getting pinned to my record. Good effort for sure though, sometimes it's the thought that counts ;w;

In other random news, I was really tired yesterday and prior to that I had large unavoidable delays. So I ended up beating all of E7 today within the span of about 7 hours.... on Easy.

I finished with about 15 minutes to spare. I also have a stream archive if anyone's curious.
CXu
Well, rng just decides to be mean sometimes. The C's are when I have no chance of S after day battle, so I just end the sortie to save ammo.
Kitsunemimi
This is going to be a bit random but I'm not sure if any of you guys saw this so I'll just drop this here.
http://www.twitch.tv/bl2w/v/14824396

It was pretty exciting to watch.
Juuryoushin
Those new CGs are prpr material, I can totally forgive them not giving us Cranes Kai Ni : >

KinomiCandy
There you go.

Juuryoushin
domSaur
did post-event LSC and ayyy....
all that's left is Yahagi oTL
Nub1
I'm here only for
and then I logged out again, lol
piruchan
Yesterday I decided to try 3-2, and experience tells me that RNG hates Hibiki and Bucky, so I put repair team on both of them. Then this happen

Hibiki and Fubuki got hit to red in pre-boss, but took absolutely no damage at the boss node. Did I beat RNG? Or was I extremely lucky?
Jinxy
Do your girls except for YKKZ actually do good damage in NB like that? Their low luck means they won't use Cut Ins often, and single torpedo hits are inaccurate from my experience. The usual build for them is 2 guns + 1 aux (AA, Sonar, Radar, etc, NOT main gun or torp) which will allow them to Double Attack 99% of the time, with very good accuracy.

Try and make the switch, they'll do a lot more damage on average except for event bosses with too much armor
Juuryoushin
I'll add to the stone that CI builds in this map are also pointless since everything is easily one-shottable. There are only light ships on the boss node, nothing else.
OsuMe65

piruchan wrote:

Yesterday I decided to try 3-2, and experience tells me that RNG hates Hibiki and Bucky, so I put repair team on both of them. Then this happen

Hibiki and Fubuki got hit to red in pre-boss, but took absolutely no damage at the boss node. Did I beat RNG? Or was I extremely lucky?
RNG had mercy on ya.
piruchan

Jinxy wrote:

Do your girls except for YKKZ actually do good damage in NB like that? Their low luck means they won't use Cut Ins often, and single torpedo hits are inaccurate from my experience. The usual build for them is 2 guns + 1 aux (AA, Sonar, Radar, etc, NOT main gun or torp) which will allow them to Double Attack 99% of the time, with very good accuracy.

Try and make the switch, they'll do a lot more damage on average except for event bosses with too much armor
So far the girls haven't disappointed me and I got 3 to 4 cut-ins on average. Plus I just like seeing the DDs one shot almost everything at night battle with 350+ damage. Never heard of that build, but I'll keep that in mind.
Juuryoushin

4/2/5/5.5/20, Cranes as flagship (Zuikaku then Shoukaku on 2nd slot), 41st try.
Now I'll level her to death because she is too cute, goodbye friends
piruchan

Juuryoushin wrote:

4/2/5/5.5/20, Cranes as flagship (Zuikaku then Shoukaku on 2nd slot), 41st try.
Now I'll level her to death because she is too cute, goodbye friends
Congrats!

I got her on random LSC without even trying
Juuryoushin
Hola hola ! The Mackerel hunting season has started ! Are you ready ?

Isokaze is now droppable on 1-5 and some other maps apparently, so, let's do our best.

Nub1
just got Isokaze from 2-5 boss node <:
Juuryoushin
Done with the fishing. I got the T4 Sonar and the extra furniture that goes with it.

nub- wrote:

just got Isokaze from 2-5 boss node <:
Nice ! I heard she now falls pretty easily with a bit of persistence.
I feel a bit sad about the people who struggled to get her during AL/MI though ...
Nub1
j u s t m a r r i e d <3

Juuryoushin wrote:

Done with the fishing. I got the T4 Sonar and the extra furniture that goes with it.

that was fast D:
Zuikaku
mfw no AA armament vs full CV fleet ;_;
woo no instant repairs left :o
Kitsunemimi
Zuikaku <3
You're finally here~

Just you wait~ I'll K2 you right up before you know it! x3

EDIT: THAT NEW PAGE ;__;
Zuikaku
Haha yep finally x3
Okay! thanks for the offer :D
Gotta start saving up for the fall event - tough times ;_;
Juuryoushin
Relax, it's not gonna be as hard as the previous event was.
I fear the "Mid-scale" term however. Last time we heard this, they threw double Dysons at us without warning.
I expect the whole event to be relatively easy except that E5 is likely to be extremely salty for obvious reasons: The e-peen medal.
(E5 as "last map" is almost a given, though I may be wrong here.)
Nub1
where there's a will there's a way!
Kitsunemimi
LOL

0.1% DROP CHANCE < 1%

S-RANK CLEARS

I'm not even done with the actual fishing yet.
Guess there won't be a summoning ritual this time (I'm literally in class right now even).
Ecarnage
I wish i could play this game lol i dont know how to register i think they are closed
domSaur
may or may not be outdated but do i now need to get new api everytime i play thru kcv? ;w;
Jinxy

domSaur wrote:

may or may not be outdated but do i now need to get new api everytime i play thru kcv? ;w;
That, or just use regional cookies. Use KCV and set the url to open to http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gad ... id=854854/
Nub1

Ecarnage wrote:

I wish i could play this game lol i dont know how to register i think they are closed
go check this out
domSaur

Jinxy wrote:

domSaur wrote:

That, or just use regional cookies. Use KCV and set the url to open to http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gad ... id=854854/
well... how do i set it to open there? :sssss
Jinxy

domSaur wrote:

well... how do i set it to open there? :sssss
The same way you set the game to open via API link automatically?

open KancolleViewer.exe CONFIG file using notepad or something, then look for

<setting name="KanColleUrl" serializeAs="String">
<value>
<![CDATA[http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=854854/]]>
</value>
</setting>

depending on the version you might not have CDATA
A Medic

nub- wrote:

Ecarnage wrote:

go check this out

Thanks I was interested in doing this.
piruchan

In the process I got Kiso Kai Ni, Ooi Kai Ni, Hibiki Kai Ni, Kongou Kai Ni, and every carrier except Chitose and Chiyoda to at least level 50.
Juuryoushin
If Zuikaku herself came on this topic, her K2 counterpart will also come in the game in less than 5 days ........
PREPARE TO MAKE YOUR RESOURCE CRY OPEN
What sorcery is this ?
Synchrostar
event soon, looks fairly easy to clear
Jinxy
armor reduction mechanic confirmed, claimed to be streamlined and simplified compared to Summer
large foreign ship confirmed, high probability to be a drop ship

it should be much easier than summer because it's supposed to be a smaller scale event, but don't underestimate it
OsuMe65

Jinxy wrote:

armor reduction mechanic confirmed, claimed to be streamlined and simplified compared to Summer
large foreign ship confirmed, high probability to be a drop ship

it should be much easier than summer because it's supposed to be a smaller scale event, but don't underestimate it
Double Dyson tho
Juuryoushin

Kinda ready for it.
It's taking its source from a transport-based operation apparently. Given the origin, we may face a hecklot of night battles .... And Mutsuki-class branching rules.
show more