forum

Hyadain - Chocobo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 2:20:36 AM

Artist: Hyadain
Title: Chocobo
BPM: 170
Filesize: 6056kb
Play Time: 02:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. White (4.69 stars, 237 notes)
  2. Yellow (2.99 stars, 155 notes)
  3. Black (4.97 stars, 319 notes)
  4. Gold (5 stars, 356 notes)
Download: Hyadain - Chocobo
Download: Hyadain - Chocobo (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
EDIT: Mogsy fixes!

EDIT: Fixed combo colors at end of Gold, added some hit sounds for Mifune's parts, added background image for novid.

EDIT: Changed video offset.

EDIT: Luigi fixed the storyboard names! To check them out, redownload the map or download http://www.mtmcl.org/ChocoboNames.rar and replace the images in the map's directory!

This is the fourth collab map, featuring the mappers chosen in the collab map poll: Mifune, awp, and Rolled.

If you're just going to complain about the storyboarded names, provide something better or say nothing. I'm not going to fix it myself because I have NO talents in that regard. If you want to offer your help, please do, but I don't need another person reminding me how much they suck. Thanks in advance.

I was originally going to introduce this map in a mini-tournament of sorts, but fuck that. However, there still may be a collab map tournament. I just figured it would be better to let people know the maps and give the tournament more thought before I commence it.

Play all the difficulties for the special surprise and a great challenge!
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Real1
Holy crap "Gold" is sick! I'll never even clear that one. Awesome work on everything. :D
GladiOol
Yeeees I've made Gold twice now ^^
With an B rank XD A rank now, 950k xD
Damn insane that one :P
foulcoon
The whole Gold map is ridiculous.... And you failed because you didn't map the fat chocobo part at the end ;(
Zerostarry
Are the random speedups in [Gold] necessary? :/
GladiOol
Bleh stop complaing, gold is awesome!
I've already played it over 15 times or so 'cuz the map rocks.
Topic Starter
mtmcl
I would have mapped fat chocobo at the end, but it was too redundant and I liked how it started right as you see your results.

To those complaining about Gold: I don't know if you noticed, but there are 4 difficulties.
Fwenny
Meh, what an awesome compilation, I'll surely try to beat it when Im more awake.
Mogsy
White:
-01:27:96 (4) - Straighten this out.

Black:
-01:26:19 (1,1) - Alter the spacing so the second 1 lines up with the beats fading out.
-01:26:90 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Highlight this and move it so that it lines up with 1.

Gold:
-Random slowdown/speed-up on the sliders is a bit disorienting. But whatever, it's supposed to be.

Minor errors (Gold, just ignore what I typed). Starred, still.
Topic Starter
mtmcl
All fixed. Thanks Mogsy :D
Lesjuh
Lol, this map is awesome. I'm not complaining about gold but it's just frikkin hard :P
m980
Super fast Slider in BURAI GAHHH..

It's at the start so i don't really mind.

Bubble.
Tapdancingmetroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
Topic Starter
mtmcl
James
for me gold didnt passed MY standards.
especially my part, its too much. i was expected nerfing in my part. but no
Larto
Starrodkirby86

Again...o_o;

Very fun song, but I prefer to not play with video on. x_X I rather watched Gold do its stuff, and man that's lethal. Lots of crazy distancing...But I'm assuming it's funnest challenge ever since...I don't know, max Forever? :P Cool, cool. :)
nullset
There was a moment that was in 2000 plays.
show more