forum

Off-Topic Bar!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dawns

Hello! Welcome the the OT!Bar, what can I get you?

A quick primer!

Welcome, one and all! To the Off-Topic designated bar! Where you can sit and chat with the locals and your peers, grab a refreshing beverage from one of our bartenders who are here to serve your every command!

Need a second opinion? A helping hand? Just want to get something off your chest? Feel free to do so within my bar! Established on the Second of August 2017,
this bar was founded to do one thing, serve as a catchall hangout.

Of course, no Bar is set without it's drinks and there's plenty on sale at the bar, should you be so inclined to sit there rather than an isolated table with your peers.
The house special is "Shitpost on the Beach", retailing at just 3.99$ a pop.

So grab your friends, sit on down, and cheers!

I hope to see you all here soon.

(It is recommended you listen to smooth jazz whilst browsing and or using this thread)

Yep! We broadcast sports!

As with most normal bars, we broadcast sports here! Namely, the British Premier League of Football, whilst we offer varying updates for other sports you may be interested in, Football is the large focus here. (Yes, I'll be making posts updating people on Football scores during games, if you don't wish to see these, let me know!)

Not interested in football? We've got plenty of other activities for you!

Activities!

Again! As with most other bars, we own 2 pool tables (Rumor has it we keep it at 2 to force social interaction between customers whilst not forcing opposing cliques to interact.), perfect for some lighthearted fun and intense bar competition!

Keeping up the theme of competition and lighthearted fun we also offer a range of other sporting games such as Darts! Not quite a fan of either? Maybe our slot machines or pinball tables will interest you in some singleplayer intense action!

On FRIDAYS ONLY we also offer an open mic opportunity, want to try your hand at stand up comedy? Feel free! Sing some of your favorite songs?
Why are you asking? Get singing!

That's all folks! Get out there and order some damn drinks!
Topic Starter
Dawns
So, how about Neymar to Paris Saint Germain eh? Crazy what money in Football does now. A few years ago 50 mill for a world class player was still a stretch, now it's 200 million. Absolutely insane if you ask me.
clover
can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Topic Starter
Dawns

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Coming right up!

ColdTooth
My only question is do you serve slushies? I prefer blue raspberry, but if you don't, hit me up with the strongest brew out there! This pony's gotta drink anyways to relax and watch the wildfire from a distance.
Topic Starter
Dawns

ColdTooth wrote:

My only question is do you serve slushies? I prefer blue raspberry, but if you don't, hit me up with the strongest brew out there! This pony's gotta drink anyways to relax and watch the wildfire from a distance.
I've got you covered, Of course we serve Slushies! How else would I deal with those who are not of legal age (do not say coke.)?

ColdTooth

Dawnsday wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

I've got you covered, Of course we serve Slushies! How else would I deal with those who are not of legal age (do not say coke.)?

Aw yeah, time to watch some people argue when it's not Sunday. WoW forums.. y'know, and here too.
Meah
Remember KIDS, you're only allowed to drink a glass of water. No alcohol!
Topic Starter
Dawns

Meah wrote:

Remember KIDS, you're only allowed to drink a glass of water. No alcohol!
Precisely. We are a law abiding establishment.
johnmedina999
Thread theme

Ryoid
Can i order a glass of milk
KupcaH

Ryoid wrote:

Can i order a glass of milk
Same
Topic Starter
Dawns

Man I'm so bored, holidays are fun for a while then the novelty wears off and I can't socialize anymore
Razzy
can I get a glass of hydrogen peroxide okay thanks bye
ColdTooth

Raspberriel wrote:

Ah, I too enjoy going black because why not. Must be a favorite from Twitter.
abraker
May I get one quality and 2rd new page?
Laurakko
can i have a glass of H2SO4?
Zekks
may i have a boneless pizza
Topic Starter
Dawns

Lassikko wrote:

can i have a glass of H2SO4?
Not available in this bar my dude.

Raspberriel wrote:

This is also not available within this establishment. Apologies for any inconveniences
Topic Starter
Dawns

Raspberriel wrote:

go fuck yourself and your shitty bar
Hey now we just opened, no need for rowdiness just yet
show more