forum

What REALLY Happened in the Hunger Games, Part Two (2)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

I'm sorry amns, I can't be lewd with this one.
Tsred was his favorite, lifelong friend, hailing from District Four. When times were tough, which was every single day, they shared food so they won't starve to death. They compromised on the amount of water each consumed. He eve saved John from commuting suicide once, ready to end his miserable life. He was always there, however, and supported him, and gave him a reason to live.
However, Tsred was never the best at paying attention to his surroundings. He regularly transverses into his dream world of world peace and no hunger via daydreams. He just wasn't the athletic type. John had to constantly remind him to resume training, as no one knew who was going to be picked for the annual Hunger Games. "Of so many people, my Bud Tsred won't get picked anyways. So why am I worrying?" said Johnny, with an awkward smile.

No one would have guessed that his worst fears would come true. With the announcer Blitzfrog calling out the two tributes for the hunger games: johnmedina999 and Tsred. Absolutely horrified, but knowing that there was nothing he could do but prepare, he did everything he could to train himself and Tsred for the event.
Of course, there was the big problem on everyone's mind: there can only be one winner, so either him or red weren't coming home. But he thought he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

Standing on the podiums, they were both ready, albeit very nervous. Months of training lead up to this very moment; their lives would be at stake, and their willpower, tested.
"Good luck," was the last thing he heard from his best friend.
"You too," was the last thing he heard from him.

The game starts.

As Tsred allies with some tributes from other Districts, John rushes to the cornucopia and grabs a sickle, just as planned. They would go their separate ways for the last time.
Running to the forest,John thought he saw someone being killed and raped. But he just shook his head and dismissed it.

Walking through the forest at night, looking for a safe place to sleep, John encounters Tsred under some random girl he immediately identified as a tribute from District Eleven. This girl, he saw, was losing his footing on a tree. He also saw Tsred trying to climb the same tree at the same time, impatient as ever.

Predicting what was going to happen, he immediately yelled out "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!1!1!!!11", which caught the attention of the girl. She turned her head and lost her grip on the tree, falling. It almost seemed like this was in slow motion for John. The girl slipped and fell, pushing Tsred down with her with all her might. John never hated the force of gravity as much as he did now.

The tree that they attempted to climb was particularly tall, so they both died on impact.

John couldn't believe what had happened. His only friend, his entire reason to live, was lying on the ground as his heart stopped beating. He didn't blame his death on the girl for falling; he blamed himself for calling out.
John's shock quickly turned into sadness as the realization set in. He cried, he cried, and he cried. He cried for maybe 20 to 30 minutes. He didn't care if he was giving away his position to the other tributes. He just wanted to let his emotions out; and he did that by crying.

Slowly, his sadness turned into anger and rage. He wanted to win this game more than anything, to show what he was made of.

Later that night, he received medical supplies from an unknown sponsor, presumably to mock Tsred's death. He immediately threw them in the nearby river.

Still enraged from his friend's death, he started catching fish in the nearby river.

The second night finally arrives. Still not knowing where to sleep, having wasted a night mourning for his lost loved one, he started trodding though the forest once again; only this time, he heard talking. Being very cautious, he creeper up on the voices to hear what they were saying. Looking over a bush, he saw that a few people were grouped together in one place. Two people, he did not recognize, but the other one he recognized immediately as the other tribute from District Eleven. Analyzing the situation a bit further, he realized the boy from District Eleven was going to get jumped by the two other people. Feeling sorry for his deceased teammate, John decided to help the boy in his fight. Pulling out his sickle, he dashed and attacked both unknown people. Knowing immediately what to do, the boy attacked as well. However, even with a fair fight, 2v2, John was at a disadvantage because he did not know how to use a sickle in combat effectively; he trained most of the time with a bow and arrow.
Eventually wearing down, the boy and John were defeated. They were forced on the ground, swords at their necks, and were asked, "Any last words?"
John replied, "Hey. I think this is the only time I will say this to you, but...my teammate and your teammate both died at the same time falling off a tree. I mourn for your loss." And that was the last thing he ever said, for his throat was sliced open.
The boy replied, "Oh how I hate that Nat! Fuck you too, Nat!" And that was the last thing he ever said, for his throat was sliced open.

The end.
ColdTooth
Lock
levesterz
Where the lewd part?
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

Where the lewd part?
Sorry, no lewd part.
kai99
oh
Meah
I just want to pick flowers
DJ Enetro
Why lock :(
Zekks
You're still dead
DJ Enetro
Me? Check the status, you're dead and I'm still alive
kai99
good read
abraker
I appreciate the effort, John, but OT is yet to be able to comprehend such wall of texts.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
I'm reading this over, and I see so many mistakes. Like seriously, k switch between verb tenses, I mess up pronouns, etc.
This is what happened when you try to speed type on a phone, kids.
kai99
thank
Serraionga

kai99 wrote:

thank
KupcaH

kai99 wrote:

thank
abraker
you morons, k thx
kai99
im still alive