forum

Turkey is having a coup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tornado
Final Edit: I am too lazy to explain everything.If you really want to get answers just try searching on the internet or discuss on this thread.
Razzy
good news if Erdoge the Shiba is out

bad news if the replacement(s) is/are just as insane, or even more insane, than he is
Sed
Im too young and my aim is shit. Bad guys please i didnt played SDVX and jubeat knit yet...
Tsuda-
I just don't care anymore.
FuZ
good
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Siituation is really serious

Although I live in Bolu but I'm too scared ;(
Ephemeral
hey if this is actually real, this is a bit too.. well, real to be in off-topic, so i'll shove this over to GD with a thread rename if you're actually being serious.

regardless, stay safe, yeah?
Topic Starter
Tornado

Ephemeral wrote:

hey if this is actually real, this is a bit too.. well, real to be in off-topic, so i'll shove this over to GD with a thread rename if you're actually being serious.

regardless, stay safe, yeah?
Uhh what shall I rename it? I mean,ı dont get it.Shall I just re open this on GD without this thread being locked?
Ephemeral
nah it's alright i'll rename it and move it for you, sec
Fanduil
xd
Topic Starter
Tornado
Ye ye.Sure.Lol.
Angvite
Riari
me on first page
Kiera
k
Halo
I like turtles
Flanster
Yuudachi-kun

Halo wrote:

I like turtles

Same
Shululu
its happening omfg
Sister Jude
I hate my life
Topic Starter
Tornado

Flanster wrote:

You can follow the realtime feed.

http://www.aljazeera.com/watch_now/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07 ... n-ankara1/
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Turkey

Oh god thanks; I was trying to paste the links but messed up.
Endaris
god damn
I hate weapons
to think that there are people going through the streets with weapons sufficient to kill thousands of people and the responsible president in charge spills stupid shit like telling the military to do with their weapons whatever they want
i feel sick
Fl4ndre Scarlet

Endaris wrote:

god damn
I hate weapons
to think that there are people going through the streets with weapons sufficient to kill thousands of people and the responsible president in charge spills stupid shit like telling the military to do with their weapons whatever they want
i feel sick
Mee too mee too.

I cannot sleep tonight
GasaiYunoIsMyEx
end my suffering
Izzywing
i want to get off of 2016's wild ride

I hope everyone can be safe.
-Kanzaki
No worries guys. The attempt is weak and as you can see we can still use internet and watch any channel we want. They even now closed the channel that the soldiers were announcing the thing.

Here, how people reacting to the this soldiers group that is trying to take control of the goverment to understand how weak are they :
Rurree
I lack information when it comes to the state of Turkey but knowing that the leader of the coup is an Islamist, I'm not too sure that it is a good thing..

But Turkey under Erdogan isn't exactly as prosperous compared to the Ataturk-era and I've seen Turks complaining how he is dragging back their country back in time, being called undemocratic and autocratic presidency.

Just stay safe. Hoping for the best.
-Kanzaki
Well erdogan has %50+ of the votes, Now from my perspective as a citizen in turkey this attempt is about taking down erdogan with force instead of democracy. So this much people doesn't thinks that he is ''dragging back our country back in time'',
Endaris
It's not about what is right or legitimate when people are dying.
There's nothing in this world worth to kill and die for when you have only one life.
And the guns are speaking right now.
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

It's not about what is right or legitimate when people are dying.
There's nothing in this world worth to kill and die for when you have only one life.
And the guns are speaking right now.

Some weird people would die for their kids

Unless you mean kill AND THEN die
-Kanzaki
Yes but if you checked my first post i am trying to say nobody is dying , they don't shoot anyone, this is a weak attempt, and most of the people believes and i also do who is behind of this are Fethullah Gülen and his parallel state in our country. The ones who with the parallel state, the ones who want to destroy this country, now found because of this attempt and gonna get interrogated. And the army is gonna get a bit more clear now.
Razzy
Is anyone who actually lives in Turkey still online here? Or did Erdogan's lackeys pull the cord on Internet access?
-Kanzaki
I live in turkey adana
-Kanzaki
I will post again tomorrow there are news about some people are getting killed and planes got shot but not really sure if they are correct gonna check tomorrow again
Railey2
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Parliament building bomb was attacked oh my gosh
JackBezarius18
Be careful friends.
-Kanzaki
90 dead, 1000+ wounded, 1000+ in custody
Rurree
Stay at home, especially if you're in Istanbul..
-Kanzaki
For what ??

Nothing has achieved
-Kanzaki
Its safe now i guess because i am working at the mall every store is opened its done
Fl4ndre Scarlet

Rurree wrote:

Stay at home, especially if you're in Istanbul..
or Ankara..

I'm safe for now but I'm still afraid
Halo
It's over, we can get back to playing Pokemon Go now.
Meah
It's over, coup failed but left 90 dead and 1000 injured.
Halo

Halo wrote:

It's over, we can get back to playing Pokemon Go now.

Meah wrote:

It's over, coup failed but left 90 dead and 1000 injured.
There are 2 kinds of people
-Kanzaki
I wanna punch in the face to this people hanging around in the mall still having fun, it isnt even totally done yet. fuck this shit
Sed
In our country somebody makes ridiculous things day by day... I hope somebody has extra wisdom points for make somebody normal.
Yuudachi-kun

-Kanzaki wrote:

I wanna punch in the face to this people hanging around in the mall still having fun, it isnt even totally done yet. fuck this shit

People aren't cowering in fear so I will give them a reason to - Kanzaki
Cinnyboo
Stay safe guys.
Fl4ndre Scarlet
I saw a helicopter and on my way home and I saw two ambulances

I'm really gonna cry :(

And broadcaster impact statement is forcibly taught but peoples is rescued she.

Our freedom and happiness will can be restricted :(

(Turkey Time 11:39 PM Adding): Once may be more coup attempts
Zain Sugieres
Rip Turkey's dreams about entering the EU
show more