forum

Function Phantom - Euclid

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
byfar
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 19, 2016 at 11:47:13 PM

Artist: Function Phantom
Title: Euclid
Tags: toybot mikii refaller exile- dubstep drumstep ocelot neurofunk dnb rin ginsuke starR starrstyx
BPM: 175
Filesize: 18791kb
Play Time: 03:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fifth Postulate (5.55 stars, 708 notes)
  2. Insane (3.85 stars, 525 notes)
  3. Mikii's Advanced (1.94 stars, 263 notes)
  4. Normal (1.77 stars, 167 notes)
  5. ReFaller's Hard (3.11 stars, 422 notes)
  6. StarR's Easy (1.39 stars, 172 notes)
  7. toybot's Insane (4.61 stars, 678 notes)
Download: Function Phantom - Euclid
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
please re-dl if you haven't done so prior to 7/25/16

Storyboard by Exile-
Banner by Sing
\
-kevincela-
best version
ProfessionalBox
best version
Yunomi
worst version
Topic Starter
byfar

Adore wrote:

worst version
:3 zoom z00m :3 2x SV BOoOOOOM aHAhaH 2.0 base SV aaHHhaAAhHhHa :3

cancer
Lulu-
This made me wet.
ReFaller
hmmm....i told you someday that i could make a hard for this...so i will start mapping it from posting this

-kevincela- wrote:

best version
Yes, BEST VERSION!!!
p.s. What is the version? XD

Edit: My WIP Hard ended in 02:12:095 (1) : http://puu.sh/oP8Oz/ef39eedc01.osu
Girl
Penguins (order Sphenisciformes, family Spheniscidae) are a group of aquatic, flightless birds living almost exclusively in the Southern Hemisphere, especially in Antarctica. Highly adapted for life in the water, penguins have countershaded dark and white plumage, and their wings have evolved into flippers. Most penguins feed on krill, fish, squid and other forms of sealife caught while swimming underwater. They spend about half of their lives on land and half in the oceans.

Although all penguin species are native to the Southern Hemisphere, they are not found only in cold climates, such as Antarctica. In fact, only a few species of penguin live so far south. Several species are found in the temperate zone, and one species, the Galápagos penguin, lives near the equator.

The largest living species is the emperor penguin (Aptenodytes forsteri): on average adults are about 1.1 m (3 ft 7 in) tall and weigh 35 kg (77 lb) or more. The smallest penguin species is the little blue penguin (Eudyptula minor), also known as the fairy penguin, which stands around 40 cm (16 in) tall and weighs 1 kg (2.2 lb). Among extant penguins, larger penguins inhabit colder regions, while smaller penguins are generally found in temperate or even tropical climates (see also Bergmann's rule). Some prehistoric species attained enormous sizes, becoming as tall or as heavy as an adult human. These were not restricted to Antarctic regions; on the contrary, subantarctic regions harboured high diversity, and at least one giant penguin occurred in a region not quite 2,000 km south of the equator 35 mya, in a climate decidedly warmer than today.
-Tochi
the sb makes me wet like a waterfall
Kibbleru
please remove countdowns
Topic Starter
byfar

Kibbleru wrote:

please remove countdowns
countdown to blue
Flowey
Hi, NM from my queue!

Unfortunately, because I have no idea how rhythm works in this genre of music, so I can't really give really helpful feedback. Just some general things.

[General]
  1. Nice SB. Enable widescreen support in all difficulties.
  2. You might want epilepsy warning to be safe.
  3. I don't think any recent maps have used countdowns.
  4. Check AImod for unsnapped ends, etc.
[Unused SB Images]
Normally I wouldn't bother, but AImod says that your mapset exceeds 10MB. The following files are not used by the SB and can be removed:
  1. SB\BGs\xx.zip
  2. SB\BGs\green.jpg
  3. SB\BGs\greenblue.jpg
  4. SB\BGs\greenblue - Copy.jpg
  5. SB\BGs\jean - Copy.jpg
  6. SB\Blue Light Ray.png
  7. SB\Galaxy Flare.png
  8. SB\Golden Blast Light.png
  9. SB\green.jpg
  10. SB\greenblue.jpg
  11. SB\jean - Copy.jpg
  12. SB\jean.jpg
  13. SB\Miasma Reflection.png
  14. SB\Neo Flare Dual.png
  15. SB\Neo Flare.png
  16. SB\Nirvana's Blessing.png
  17. SB\redblu.jpg
  18. SB\purpblue.jpg
  19. SB\Starlight Flare.png
  20. SB\Sunlight Flare.png
  21. SB\Sword of Light.png
  22. SB\White Sphere Flare.png
Sorry for the short mod. Good luck with your map!
SoresuMakashi
Suggestion: Take the names of the diffs further. Something like Easy -> Axiom/Postulate, Normal -> Identity, Hard -> Lemma, Insane -> Proposition. Anything after [Theorem] could be [Paradox] or [Conjecture], or maybe [Corollary].

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Exile-
Can you enable widescreen?
Topic Starter
byfar
k
Arphimigon
aaaaa I realised I'd probably forget to mod if I didnt soon so I'mma just do a quickie now and let you be on your way!
tl;dr dont expect much

[Normal]
00:58:552 (2) - This sound honestly feels like it would be better hit on 00:58:723 - here instead. If you wanna keep the sound at 00:58:552 - hit, how about a 1/2 note there?
01:56:495 - Aww this is a really nice sound you're missing here </3 can ya make this sslider a note then a slider starting at the point i mentioned?

[Hard]
Mighty fine difficulty if I do say so myself

[Insane]
00:56:152 - Theres actually a sound here and during a normal play it makes a simpler rhythm to add a sound there and not at 00:56:238 - or at both of them, but dont skip the red pls it feels nice to hit \o/
01:04:552 (4,1) - Perhaps manually stack this note? Due to the direction of auto stacking its visually unsettling
01:18:523 - Missed sound!

[Toy's Insane]
00:26:495 (1) - Perhaps you could lower the volume at the end parts of this slider to go along with the fade out of the sound portrayed here?
00:37:466 (1) - ^

yknow this mapsseet is pretty damn great off the bat
i'd shoot kds if i wasnt currently farming, so instead i'll have to recommend it to ppl
ps: sb make me orgasm
FlanniScarlet
[Generel]
- The mapset is missing a prewiev point for all difficulties.
- SB load exceeds 5x at times. I'm not sure if it's that big of a deal in the current times but knowing won't hurt.
- I think a few others said so already but check "Display epilepsy warning"
- Consider ending all Difficulties at the same time of the song (if those that don't end at the same time aren't finished yet, just ignore this)
- Make Kiai Mode to be consistent over all Difficulties I'd say.

[Normal]
- There are a lot of Hitobjects on 1/4 beats which can be hard for newer players to read. For example at: 00:45:694 (1),01:05:495 (1) or 01:52:123 (2). There are more but these are some examples to show what I mean.

[ReFaller's Hard]
- 01:28:209 - The empty space here feels a bit weird (to me at least) and is not consistent with similar parts in the map. Maybe replace the Spinner with something else and add a Slider from 01:28:209 to 01:29:409?

[toybot's Insane]
- 02:40:038 - The note here could technically be mapped. Same goes for the following few instances in the next few seconds. Just a suggestion though.

That's all I found. Nice Mapset you got there. Love the Storyboard.
ReFaller

FlanniScarlet wrote:

[ReFaller's Hard]
- 01:28:209 - The empty space here feels a bit weird (to me at least) and is not consistent with similar parts in the map. Maybe replace the Spinner with something else and add a Slider from 01:28:209 to 01:29:409?
Spinner in this moment defines disappeared drum line. From 01:28:209 to 01:29:409 would be only one slider like i did on begin the song, it's nothing special that's a lot of empty space.
FlanniScarlet

ReFaller wrote:

FlanniScarlet wrote:

[ReFaller's Hard]
Spinner in this moment defines disappeared drum line. From 01:28:209 to 01:29:409 would be only one slider like i did on begin the song, it's nothing special that's a lot of empty space.
Yeah. I understand. Only felt weird to me due to the fact that the same parts right after had that slider. It is fine the way it is though. Was only meant as a suggestion after all.
Yunomi
disable widescreen support please
show more