forum

Favorite unranked maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doomsdaddy
Hi, I wasn't sure whether to put this in General Discussion or here, so I put it here. :)

So I've recently started to like to play unranked/qualified maps, mostly because I don't want to see me getting wrecked by my friends/my countrymen in some songs. "But there is a scoreboard in qualified maps!", you say. Many people don't play them though so it's not that bad, plus they don't award any pp so no random loss of ranks. :D

Anyway, what are your favorite unranked maps? I like to play them as a training/warmup that doesn't particularly destroy my rank if I fail at them.
(Disclaimer: These maps were unranked at the time of posting - who knows whether they will get ranked in the future.)

My list:

- Pendulum - Blood Sugar
- Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette)
- Glutamine - Remote
- Lindsey Stirling - Senbonzakura
- ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

These are just a few I've liked recently. I'd like to find more, so feel free to list what you've liked. :)
Nabel_old_1

M8gazine wrote:

- Glutamine - Remote
Why would someone make a 6 star map with od4 :o
chainpullz
Mahogany

xinfuzionx wrote:

M8gazine wrote:

- Glutamine - Remote
Why would someone make a 6 star map with od4 :o
Because no streams so no need for od :D

Shikaku Kakumei
Cleramy
Deva
Pituophis
7ambda
Endie-

M8gazine wrote:

I like to play them as a training/warmup that doesn't particularly destroy my rank if I fail at them.
You don't loose ranks from failing maps, buddy
Topic Starter
Doomsdaddy

Endie- wrote:

M8gazine wrote:

I like to play them as a training/warmup that doesn't particularly destroy my rank if I fail at them.
You don't loose ranks from failing maps, buddy
I meant it like failing in terms of e.g. accuracy/combo/whatever at the end of the song or scoring screen, not failing like losing my HP and being smitten down by the righteous hand of peppy, telling me I failed.

Pituophis wrote:

I feel like I've seen a very similar thread before.

These are some of my favorite unranked maps
Yonezawa Madoka - Responsibility Response [Pathetique]
Yousei Teikoku - Zetsubou plantation [Extra]
Helblinde - Schrodinger's Boner [Akali's SeXXXtrA]
SOUTAISEIRIRON - Shikaku Kakumei [Insane]
Jeff Williams - Time to say Goodbye (feat. Casey Lee Williams) [Maoratu's Extra]
Yeah, I tried googling a similar thread before it but the latest one I found was from 2014. I figured an update could be fun. :)
Risa
dung eater
Miko
KanoSet
E m i
vsprite
Dragonforce - valley of the damned before it was ruined by retarded unnecessary streams at the start
I Give Up
i like map play all map
Zensral
KupcaH
Omfg
Caput Mortuum
my maps are my favorite unranked maps