forum

[invalid] I want to use three keys. (using mouse keys)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spearmint
i want to use three keys by using mouse keys along with what i would normally tap i wanted to know if this would violate some sort of rule or people would dislike me for doing this. Just wanted some opinions on this and if it would be breaking any rules.
Trosk-
Are you talking about playing Keyboard + Mouse? I think i didn't understand you very well. Sorry.

And no, that doesn't break any rule, you can play however you want.
Bauxe
You won't be able to play properly. You can't hold down K1/M1 or K2/M2 at the same time. If three keys was a viable play-style, many players would already be doing it.
abraker

Bauxe wrote:

You can't hold down K1/M1 or K2/M2 at the same time
You can make a feature request for this if you want (search for it first please), but not sure what others would think of it.
Topic Starter
Spearmint
my bad, i meant binding a mouse key (eg left mouse to m) and then using it along with i and j that i use for tapping
Trosk-

kengrol wrote:

my bad, i meant binding a mouse key (eg left mouse to m) and then using it along with i and j that i use for tapping
You just can't bind two keys on your keyboard to play. What you can do is play with I and J and Left Click.
Bauxe

kengrol wrote:

I know what you mean. K1 = key 1, K2 = key 2, M1 = mouse 1, M2 = mouse 2. Even if you bind m to mouse 1, you are still 'pressing' the mouse button. It's not going to turn out well, nor is it a practical way to play the game.
TortlePancake

Bauxe wrote:

kengrol wrote:

I know what you mean. K1 = key 1, K2 = key 2, M1 = mouse 1, M2 = mouse 2. Even if you bind m to mouse 1, you are still 'pressing' the mouse button. It's not going to turn out well, nor is it a practical way to play the game.
I learned AHK scripting not so long ago.. I can make default bindings into 3, so that means
Z is itself
X is itself
C is Z
So. Pressing C will change input to Z
idk if it breaks any rules but it can help in somepoint :D :D
if you would like to get the file i can give it to you, it has a few bugs so eh :S
Trosk-

TortlePancake wrote:

Z is itself
X is itself
C is Z
So. Pressing C will change input to Z
idk if it breaks any rules but it can help in somepoint :D :D
if you would like to get the file i can give it to you, it has a few bugs so eh :S
I don't recommend yo to use this type of things...
abraker

Trosk- wrote:

I don't recommend yo to use this type of things...
Still controversial here I see. I thought we settled that as long a human is pressing the buttons for direct input, it's ok.
Trosk-

abraker wrote:

I thought we settled that as long a human is pressing the buttons for direct input, it's ok.
Welp, I guess.
Oinari-sama
Read the Rules carefully, especially the Client Rules.

What you described is no longer fair play so please don't do it.