forum

[duplicate] In game clock

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
xasuma
This was a request two years ago here: t/118922?hilit=+clock

But I am not satisfied with that.
This would only be useful for full screen users (therefore this should be toggeable on/off).
There are a few spots where it could be placed in game, and it might be nice for it to be skinneable (the borders, colors, numbers).

This one goes far down the priority list. But hey, I mine as well post it. Its something I would like, and I just want to see if anyone else would.
Bara-
Just do what is said in that thread
Look at #osu and look at latest message --> that's ytour time
Oinari-sama
Just see the timestamp in chat, I really don't see a need for a separate clock in game.

If you really need to know the time, support t/37703 instead.
Topic Starter
xasuma

Oinari-sama wrote:

Just see the timestamp in chat, I really don't see a need for a separate clock in game.

If you really need to know the time, support t/37703 instead.
That is not what I am suggesting though. But I guess it's your way or the highway.
Oinari-sama
You need to have very good reason to challenge a Completed Request and I don't see any explanations on why this should be added or how this is going to improve the game. I don't even see how your request is different from the old one except the skinnable part.

I was just pointing out what's been discussed before and what's a possible continuation from here on, you're free to interpret it however you like. But rest assured that this forum is read by devs and other support team members; they won't hesitate moving a topic back if they think it's worth discussing.