forum

[web] Allow for mode-specific Mod Queue forums

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
So I'm looking for mod queues, woohoo yay. They're never open but I still look

I find some that say open, so I go to check, before realizing, wait, they're mania queues.

I see a lot of mania queues, which gets in the way of me looking for osu!standard queues.

It'd be sort of cool if the mod queue forum was split up into the 4 game modes, to make it easier to navigate if you're looking for mania mods, taiko mods, or whatever.
DestinySonata
I totally want this. It would be great to easily be able to access specific mode mod queues.

But one question... what happens to the multiple-mode queues?
deadbeat
t/129059 this?
Marcin
Mod queues are supposed to be obsolete in future so.
Avena

Marcin wrote:

Mod queues are supposed to be obsolete in future so.
Uhm.. How would that work? ._.
deadbeat
t/129625 here's the thread about the new system
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Children who were born when the new modding system was proposed are now learning how to walk and develop basic communication skills.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
HAHAHAH REMEMBER THAT MODDINGv2 THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE EVERYTHING

so uh i still think this would be a good idea. Especially nowadays, there's a LOT more other-mod queues popping up, and it's annoying when I have to sift through a bunch of mania and taiko queues just to find a queue for my standard map
Raiden
Hey same, I'm tired of bumping into std queues :(
Pawsu
p/4852154 maybe

and well... this is a still technically a dupe. t/129059
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

new favorite image

also like lol it's a dupe I guess.

uhhhhhhhh but please make it happen
Seijiro
I have an all modes queue... do I have to make 4 queues instead if this gets implemented? lol
Endaris
I laughed when I searched for dupes for the mentioned thread btw:
t/353177?hilit=queue

As for your issue MrSergio, via icons/tags it would be easy to filter and kept within 1 forum. I think an approach via icons or tags is a better approach as it is difficult to manage various queues across multiple subforums and discourages people from modding multiple modes which would be bad.