forum

PP shown in Personal Best on a given map's page +++

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +55
Topic Starter
AmaiHachimitsu
This is just a little, easy to implement thing.

Sometimes I want to check how much PP I gained for a score on a map. Often it's not in my top 5 performances and I need to scroll through several pages of my best scores as to find it.

A very comfortable way would be to check it on the map's score listing page. If somebody has played the map, he has Personal Best shown with accuracy/100s/place/etc on the page. Additional PP gain info shouldn't cause problems and makes it easier for players. Then people would just check the map's page.

I typed ++++ because this option could also be used in-game in song select menu (scoreboard to be precise). The best way I thought of was to show the score's PP worth when hovered over with cursor.
deadbeat

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

I typed ++++ because this option could also be used in-game in song select menu (scoreboard to be precise). The best way I thought of was to show the score's PP worth when hovered over with cursor.
t/86134 though i don't think there was a request to show the PP value on the beatmap listing page...
silmarilen
i already mentioned this here so obviously im supporting this
CXu

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Sometimes I want to check how much PP I gained for a score on a map. Often it's not in my top 5 performances and I need to scroll through several pages of my best scores as to find it.
Amai so pro.

No but yeah sounds reasonable.
Karuta-_old_1
I scrolled so much that my browser froze, show me more! is too awesome
Topic Starter
AmaiHachimitsu
I know the demand is scarce, but it's reasonable and, what's important, it shouldn't take much effort to implement.

Thanks for support!
zz-e
This is applicable for players that have been playing for some time: It is only possible to see the pp earned from your top ranks. As someone who enjoys receiving pp I am interested in finding out what I've earned for the song I've just played. For example, when I complete a difficult song (thus with a lot of combo breaks), it will never not become a top rank song because of the breaks and thus I cannot find out how much the play was worth. This seems like a shame to me :(

I know it's possible to find the worth of a song by the Tillerino site: http://ppaddict.tillerino.org, but this only gives values based on FC.

Possible solutions are a list such as the top ranks but with all played songs (can imagine that this isn't practical) or post the pp at the beatmap page:

If people have other (similar) ideas, feel free to post them
Bara-
t/253951&start=0
Not sure if this works for that score too (non-top50)
Also, who cares about pp of terrible plays?
I for example don't care how much pp I get for a 90% 300 combo 20 miss Scarlet Rose play (for example)
Most people only cares for decent/good plays
zz-e
A very good tip, but I don't have top 50 scores, so it isn't applicable for me. (and this goes for a lot of people)

Of course, you want to know the pp for decent plays, but you can have more decent scores than your top ranks can hold right?
Oinari-sama

zz-e wrote:

A very good tip, but I don't have top 50 scores, so it isn't applicable for me. (and this goes for a lot of people)

Of course, you want to know the pp for decent plays, but you can have more decent scores than your top ranks can hold right?
Meanwhile try osu!track ;)
Vuelo Eluko
i wish they'd show every single plays pp value like in the beginning of ppv2
blahpy

baraatje123 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/253951&start=0
Not sure if this works for that score too (non-top50)
It doesn't (I know because I use that plugin).