forum

Orange Caramel - Catallena [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Celizavia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, November 07, 2014 at 2:47:17 PM

Artist: Orange Caramel
Title: Catallena
Tags: The 3rd kpop k-pop pledis afterschool after school lZenxl Konpaku Sariel gokugohan12468 gokuhan
BPM: 127
Filesize: 4979kb
Play Time: 03:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.44 stars, 160 notes)
  2. Hard Collab (2.8 stars, 305 notes)
  3. lZenxl's Muzukashii (2.7 stars, 691 notes)
  4. lZenxl's Oni (3.31 stars, 934 notes)
  5. Normal (1.74 stars, 193 notes)
  6. Sariel's Fuutsu (2.34 stars, 493 notes)
Download: Orange Caramel - Catallena
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
the 1st map that i made ^^
play it and enjoy~
Easy: by Celizavia
Normal: by Celizavia
Sariel's Futsuu by Konpaku Sariel
Collab: by Celizavia (first part) and gokugohan12468 (Second Part)
IZenxl's Muzu : by lZenxl
IZenxl's Oni : by lZenxl
hoi hoi hoi!

look at the legs *-,*

yoshilove
hi~ from queue~~ (A mistake)

Background has not been set. (Easy Diff)

[Normal]
HP 3
OD 3 or 4

[Hard]
OD 5

Nokudos~~

now... I do not Modding of Standardmap.
sorry ><
Topic Starter
Celizavia
ahh yes! i forgot to put my background :?
btw can u tell me how to update my beatmap? im a newbie a making beatmaps so... yeah

thanks for visiting and have a nice day :D

yoshilove wrote:

hi~ from queue~~ (A mistake)

Background has not been set. (Easy Diff)

[Normal]
HP 3
OD 3 or 4

[Hard]
OD 5

Nokudos~~

now... I do not Modding of Standardmap.
sorry ><
Ayesha Altugle
File > Upload beatmap > Update Beatmap!

Edit: 1234th post!
Topic Starter
Celizavia
ahh okay thanks ^^

vahn10 wrote:

File > Upload beatmap > Update Beatmap!

Edit: 1234th post!
Vaust_old
Not that bad for a first try in beatmapping, the timing is (~) perfect.

Review:
Click Here
1. You should complete the metadata of the map, it would your map and other users find it and get it filtered.
2. Use of hitsounds, some perfectly placed hitsounds would actually make the beatmap much more enjoyable.
3. The beatmap timing and beats are not that bad at all, good, but how it was placed and timed is the problem(?)
4. There are some awkward sounding beats lying around 02:15:359(easy) for example, it sounded a little out of place(for me subjectively : |)
5. I think you should refrain from stacking too many beats in a single coordinate, ex: 02:34:611 (easy), it would confuse the beginners and would look weirdly stacked when played.
6. Place the beats in a 'curvy' manner/consistent way(creativity works too) so it looks neat and enjoyable for players
7. Use Distance Spacing (press alt to control the distance multiplier), it helps you and the player a lot.
8. Moar sliders, not that tis' a must but i think you have too less of sliders.
9. Set the Preview Point (Timing-> Set Current Position as Preview Point)
10. Difficulties
What i'd do though:

[Easy]
HP : 1
AR : 3
CS : 2
OD : 1

[Normal]
HP : 4
AR : 5
CS : 3
OD : 2

[Hard]
HP : 6
AR : 7
CS : 4
OD : 5

Problems :
1.the background image doesn't appear in the easy diff btw
2.there are some awkward and weird waits in between the playing and waiting times.

Suggestions :
1. Look at other beatmaps, ones that could help you lots, especially popular ones, they're popular because it looks good, sounds good and is overall good.
2. Getting ideas from other beatmaps and using them isn't a crime so why not?

It's all up to you :!:

Enjoy mapping
F D Flourite
Hello, from queue req~

It is my fault that I regard your map as pending but actually WIP(Works In Progress), plz do not post your map to my queue if your map is still in progress, thx~ :P
You can upload it to the Pending area because I think you've already finished it though.

It is still a long way to make your map good enough for rank. So I'll give you the direction of how to make your map better.

However, if you don't regard the Rank as your target, just forget about my mods. Because you make your map with your own inspiration.

[General]
1. A rankable map shouldn't have differences among all difficuties in these settings:
Background Image/Video(BG)
Preview Point
choose 'Timing'-> Set Current Position as Preview Point
Combo Color(It depends) You know where this is.
Counting Down
Widescreen Support
Stack Leniency
General Settings(Artist, Title, Beatmap Creator, Tags, Source) You know where these are.
Your BG and General Settings have differences among some diffs. And you didn't set the Preview Point, it is an unrankable issue. Plz fix it.

2. Besides, you should manage something better. For example, the Counting Down setting. It is not suitable to turn this up when you play this map.
And the more important, the Diff Spread.
It is not good to make the Circle Size(CS)=4 in the Easy(EZ) diff. Since all of us have been new players, we should know that it is too hard for new players to play a EZ with small circle size. :( You should make the CS<=3 or it is too difficult.
General Difficulty Setting:
Easy (EZ)
CS=2/3 (3 is better since 2 is too big and not so beautiful in fact), HP=about 2, AR=about 3, OD=about 2
Normal (NM)
CS=3/4, HP=about 3~4, AR=about 4, OD=about 4

Hard (HD)
CS=4, HP=5/6, AR=6/7/8 (6 is sometimes used for slow songs, and 8 is used for fast songs), OD=5/6
Insane (Ins)
CS=4, HP=6~8, AR=7/8/9 (I don't suggest you use 9 in this map because it is low-bpm), OD=about 7
P.S. CS=Circle Size; HP=HP Drain Rate; AR=Approach Rate; OD=Overall Difficulty.
Plz reset your Difficuty setting to make the map better for playing.

3. Some other serious issues (Mostly Unrankable):
1). Never place any objects or Green Lines in front of the first Red Line. (You can set your Red Line to 00:01:658 to solve this problem)

2). Never set several notes at the same time or any condition that cannot be played well, for instance, in the Hard diff:00:36:146 (12,13).

3). Never make a combo too long. In EZ, the maximum combo length is about 5~6; in NM, the maximum one is 7~8; in diffs harder than NM, you can make it longer, but plz do not let them exceed about 15. Or it will be hard to read the map.

4). It is improper to make not-well-designed overlaps especially in EZ and NM diffs. Because it is very difficult for new players to read it. 00:01:658 (1,2) in the EZ diff for instance.

5). Plz make all the diffs begin and end at the same time. It will be unrankable usually (because BATs want it).

6). Plz make the Distance spread consistently especially in EZ and NM diffs. ( EZ : 00:26:225 (4,5) ) Or your map will be unrankable mostly. Besides, it is unreasonable to make the distance random in Hard, even in harder diffs. Because people are enjoying maps and songs at the same time, you shouldn't make the map random, or others can hardly get your inspiration from your map.
You can use Distance Snap or check the data on the top right corner of the Edit Window.

7). Consider more for the players. For example, in EZ diff, 00:14:650 (1,1) , it is not good to make them too close because it is difficult for many new players to play the spinner. You should give time for them to react or your map will be think not designed for playing.

8). Make every notes and Green Lines snapped! You can check it in the AiMod (Ctrl+Shift+A).

9). I think the Timing (Red Line) should -18ms. You should check it again.

4. Some issues can be used for progress (Mainly for rank it easier. You may not follow it if you just wanna make your own map):
1). I suggest you mostly follow the music but not to create the rhythm yourself when you are new in mapping since you cannot do it well for others' acception. In fact, I'm sorry but I think most of your rhythm you create yourself in the Hard diff is unreasonable.
2). I highly suggest you make difference in Slider Velocity(SV) in different diffs. Because SV is a very important standard of difficulty of a diff.
3). You should make patterns. Such as pentagon or star jumps, blanket(I like this very much), symmetrical things, etc. All these patterns can make your map more beautiful. But be careful when you create a new one because others may not think it the same way as you. :P

For blanket maps, Gero does a Very Good Job;
For Symmetircal maps, Andrea does a Very Good Job;
You can also watch Pink Agate's map because he did a lot of Korean maps.
Do more learning, and you will do better. :)

That's the main idea of my mods. Maybe it is not so complete, but plz check all of them and I believer you will make your map better.
Topic Starter
Celizavia

F D Flourite wrote:

Hello, from queue req~

It is my fault that I regard your map as pending but actually WIP(Works In Progress), plz do not post your map to my queue if your map is still in progress, thx~ :P
You can upload it to the Pending area because I think you've already finished it though.

It is still a long way to make your map good enough for rank. So I'll give you the direction of how to make your map better.

However, if you don't regard the Rank as your target, just forget about my mods. Because you make your map with your own inspiration.

[General]
1. A rankable map shouldn't have differences among all difficuties in these settings:
Background Image/Video(BG)
Preview Point
choose 'Timing'-> Set Current Position as Preview Point
Combo Color(It depends) You know where this is.
Counting Down
Widescreen Support
Stack Leniency
General Settings(Artist, Title, Beatmap Creator, Tags, Source) You know where these are.
Your BG and General Settings have differences among some diffs. And you didn't set the Preview Point, it is an unrankable issue. Plz fix it.

2. Besides, you should manage something better. For example, the Counting Down setting. It is not suitable to turn this up when you play this map.
And the more important, the Diff Spread.
It is not good to make the Circle Size(CS)=4 in the Easy(EZ) diff. Since all of us have been new players, we should know that it is too hard for new players to play a EZ with small circle size. :( You should make the CS<=3 or it is too difficult. done
General Difficulty Setting:
Easy (EZ)
CS=2/3 (3 is better since 2 is too big and not so beautiful in fact), HP=about 2, AR=about 3, OD=about 2 done
Normal (NM)
CS=3/4, HP=about 3~4, AR=about 4, OD=about 4 done

Hard (HD)
CS=4, HP=5/6, AR=6/7/8 (6 is sometimes used for slow songs, and 8 is used for fast songs), OD=5/6 done
Insane (Ins)
CS=4, HP=6~8, AR=7/8/9 (I don't suggest you use 9 in this map because it is low-bpm), OD=about 7
P.S. CS=Circle Size; HP=HP Drain Rate; AR=Approach Rate; OD=Overall Difficulty.
Plz reset your Difficuty setting to make the map better for playing.

3. Some other serious issues (Mostly Unrankable):
1). Never place any objects or Green Lines in front of the first Red Line. (You can set your Red Line to 00:01:658 to solve this problem)done

2). Never set several notes at the same time or any condition that cannot be played well, for instance, in the Hard diff:00:36:146 (12,13).done

3). Never make a combo too long. In EZ, the maximum combo length is about 5~6; in NM, the maximum one is 7~8; in diffs harder than NM, you can make it longer, but plz do not let them exceed about 15. Or it will be hard to read the map.done

4). It is improper to make not-well-designed overlaps especially in EZ and NM diffs. Because it is very difficult for new players to read it. 00:01:658 (1,2) in the EZ diff for instance.done

5). Plz make all the diffs begin and end at the same time. It will be unrankable usually (because BATs want it).done

6). Plz make the Distance spread consistently especially in EZ and NM diffs. ( EZ : 00:26:225 (4,5) ) Or your map will be unrankable mostly. Besides, it is unreasonable to make the distance random in Hard, even in harder diffs. Because people are enjoying maps and songs at the same time, you shouldn't make the map random, or others can hardly get your inspiration from your map.
You can use Distance Snap or check the data on the top right corner of the Edit Window.

7). Consider more for the players. For example, in EZ diff, 00:14:650 (1,1) , it is not good to make them too close because it is difficult for many new players to play the spinner. You should give time for them to react or your map will be think not designed for playing.

8). Make every notes and Green Lines snapped! You can check it in the AiMod (Ctrl+Shift+A).done

9). I think the Timing (Red Line) should -18ms. You should check it again. its fine

4. Some issues can be used for progress (Mainly for rank it easier. You may not follow it if you just wanna make your own map):
1). I suggest you mostly follow the music but not to create the rhythm yourself when you are new in mapping since you cannot do it well for others' acception. In fact, I'm sorry but I think most of your rhythm you create yourself in the Hard diff is unreasonable.
2). I highly suggest you make difference in Slider Velocity(SV) in different diffs. Because SV is a very important standard of difficulty of a diff.
3). You should make patterns. Such as pentagon or star jumps, blanket(I like this very much), symmetrical things, etc. All these patterns can make your map more beautiful. But be careful when you create a new one because others may not think it the same way as you. :P

For blanket maps, Gero does a Very Good Job;
For Symmetircal maps, Andrea does a Very Good Job;
You can also watch Pink Agate's map because he did a lot of Korean maps.
Do more learning, and you will do better. :)

That's the main idea of my mods. Maybe it is not so complete, but plz check all of them and I believer you will make your map better.
thanks for the help, it help me out alot :)
Ringating
from my bg modding queue:

The image was heavily compressed it seems (probably optimized for web usage), so I filtered out the artifacts. The aspect ratio was good, but it was lower resolution than osu's allowed max, so I upscaled it a bit then smoothed it. Here is the final product:
Topic Starter
Celizavia

Ringating wrote:

from my bg modding queue:

The image was heavily compressed it seems (probably optimized for web usage), so I filtered out the artifacts. The aspect ratio was good, but it was lower resolution than osu's allowed max, so I upscaled it a bit then smoothed it. Here is the final product:
updated, thanks
Akabato
hi~ mod from Narcissu‘s modding queue
i'm a guest modder of that queue

sorry for almost suggestions
[General]
- delete the .osb file in the song's folder
- AIBat says there are some missing skin files:
spinner-background.png
spinner-circle.png
spinner-metre.png
spinner-clear.png
spinner-spin.png
spinner-osu.png
plz add them or just remove the skin elements related to spinner
- unused image file: orange caramel catallena 10.png
- there's inconsistency in Kiai Times among three diffs, plz check them and make sure all kiai times same

[Easy]
- OD:2
- try to avoid some overlap pattern. for example, 00:22:445 (3) and 00:20:555 (1), if you make them stack or just apart, pattern will be more neat.
just like:
- 00:32:366 (1,2,3) - in the easiest diff, better avoid to use such stack circles, maybe hard to new players. you may replaced them with reverse sliders
- about hit sounds, every 2nd and 4th white ticks' notes add claps will match this song. for example, 00:35:201 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7), add claps at 1,4 and 7's head, reverse arrow, tail, then you'll see the regularity. about finish, every 1st white tick(long white line) will be suitable
01:41:343 (2) - make it end at 01:41:815?
02:12:406 (1) - since it's in the easiet diff, slider begin at blue line maybe hard to read. just make it begin at 02:12:524, and pay attention to sliders' shape, this kind of shape isn't so pretty, try to make
more natural-curved sliders, just like:

[Normal]
- same issue as Easy diff, too many overlap patterns, and no suitable hitsounds…… ;_;
- about New Combo's setting, every one or two downbeats(long white ticks) set a NC will be a right choice, try to avoid combo number beyond 10 in all diffs
- there are lots of long straight sliders, such like 00:54:099 (1) and 00:56:461 (1), make them curve or tilt a little will looks more natural and various, just like:
it's just a simple example, hope you can make out more different patterns by yourself!~
02:16:303 (4) - make it repeat just once (end at 02:16:776)

[Hard]
- make AR at least 6 or 7 plz. since it's the hardest diff in the map, dense notes and rhythm under low AR will be very very difficult to read (even can't play imo……),so AR7 plz!~ ;_;
- also same issues with other diffs, patterns, hitsounds, NC setting etc.
00:16:303 (1,2,3,4,5) - such 1/4 5-streams doesn't fit the song imo

that's it. obviously this map has huge place to be improved, but if you try hard, play more maps and think more, i believe you will do better
i've seen this song's video, very cute and interesting. anyway good luck for you!~ ;)
Topic Starter
Celizavia

Akabato wrote:

hi~ mod from Narcissu‘s modding queue
i'm a guest modder of that queue

sorry for almost suggestions
[General]
- delete the .osb file in the song's folder fixed
- AIBat says there are some missing skin files:
spinner-background.png
spinner-circle.png
spinner-metre.png
spinner-clear.png
spinner-spin.png
spinner-osu.png
plz add them or just remove the skin elements related to spinner fixed
- unused image file: orange caramel catallena 10.png fixed
- there's inconsistency in Kiai Times among three diffs, plz check them and make sure all kiai times same

[Easy]
- OD:2 fixed
- try to avoid some overlap pattern. for example, 00:22:445 (3) and 00:20:555 (1), if you make them stack or just apart, pattern will be more neat.
just like:
- 00:32:366 (1,2,3) - in the easiest diff, better avoid to use such stack circles, maybe hard to new players. you may replaced them with reverse sliders
- about hit sounds, every 2nd and 4th white ticks' notes add claps will match this song. for example, 00:35:201 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7), add claps at 1,4 and 7's head, reverse arrow, tail, then you'll see the regularity. about finish, every 1st white tick(long white line) will be suitable fixed with my own way
01:41:343 (2) - make it end at 01:41:815? fixed
02:12:406 (1) - since it's in the easiet diff, slider begin at blue line maybe hard to read. just make it begin at 02:12:524, and pay attention to sliders' shape, this kind of shape isn't so pretty, try to make
more natural-curved sliders, just like:

[Normal]
- same issue as Easy diff, too many overlap patterns, and no suitable hitsounds…… ;_; kinda fixed
- about New Combo's setting, every one or two downbeats(long white ticks) set a NC will be a right choice, try to avoid combo number beyond 10 in all diffs fixed
- there are lots of long straight sliders, such like 00:54:099 (1) and 00:56:461 (1), make them curve or tilt a little will looks more natural and various, just like:
it's just a simple example, hope you can make out more different patterns by yourself!~
02:16:303 (4) - make it repeat just once (end at 02:16:776)

[Hard]
- make AR at least 6 or 7 plz. since it's the hardest diff in the map, dense notes and rhythm under low AR will be very very difficult to read (even can't play imo……),so AR7 plz!~ ;_; fixed
- also same issues with other diffs, patterns, hitsounds, NC setting etc.
00:16:303 (1,2,3,4,5) - such 1/4 5-streams doesn't fit the song imo deleted

that's it. obviously this map has huge place to be improved, but if you try hard, play more maps and think more, i believe you will do better
i've seen this song's video, very cute and interesting. anyway good luck for you!~ ;)
Evening
owo finally finished most of the mods on my queue, just to clarify, which taiko difficulties should I do?
btw I'm using -20 offset, it sounds better to me when I was mapping some parts of taiko
fanzhen0019
M4M :)

General
  • Agree with lZenxl, I suggest you do -20 in offset

Normal

Hitsounds
  • Same as Hard
Arrangement & Design
  • The slider velocity is a bit bigger than what it should be in Normal diff..
  1. 01:16:776 - to 01:20:083 - Why no notes..? It feels empty.
  2. 01:42:760 - An obvious vocal can be heard here so I suggest you add a circle here.
  3. 02:16:303 (4,1) - Too big spacing for a Normal diff! Imo you can decline a reverse of 02:16:303 (4) -
  4. 02:34:020 (4) - Move to 02:34:256 - and change the spacing.

Hard

Hitsounds
  1. Simple work.. I think it needs more work.
Arrangement & Design
  • It seems.. this diff is unfinished? There's a part remain. How about fill it?
  1. 00:25:752 (7) - Stack it with 00:23:862 (1,2,3,4,5) - ,but due to stack leniency
  2. 00:36:264 (4) - I see no reason here to put the note in blue line. The currect position should be 00:36:146 - right? If you moved please check the distance :3
  3. 00:37:563 - How about adding a note?
  4. 01:39:925 (1,2,3) - Make this triangle better,as you did here:01:40:870 (4,5,6) -

That's all! good luck~
Topic Starter
Celizavia

lZenxl wrote:

owo finally finished most of the mods on my queue, just to clarify, which taiko difficulties should I do?
btw I'm using -20 offset, it sounds better to me when I was mapping some parts of taiko
Can you do the normal/hard diff please? Gonna fix the offsets :)

edit: offsets fixed
LucyS
Hello ~
From my Q

=3
[General]
I don't found much about the rhythm, but you must improve your patterns and things about flow.
i'll point some things to better it, but you have to improve your map too.

[Eazy]
  • :arrow: We don't use Jumps in Eazy or Normal diffs so, make the spacing consistent in all the song, in other words, always keep the Distance Snap on in this diffs.
  1. 00:20:058 - Add a circle in x120 y88, or fix the spacing of this 00:20:531 (1) (you can see the coordinates on the side of ''Insert Break Time'')
  2. 00:24:310 (1) - Move this to x392 y256 and 00:25:255 (3) - to x504 y136 to better this pattern.
  3. 00:27:145 (5) - Delete this, and add a repeat on 00:26:200 (4)
  4. 00:32:341 (1,2,3) - Try this pattern http://puu.sh/8TMVB.jpg
  5. 00:39:428 (1) - Fix the spacing here.
  6. 00:39:664 (2,5) - Delete this notes? suddenly change the rhythm, will make it hard.
  7. 00:41:318 - Add a note
  8. 00:43:208 (1) - Fix the spacing
  9. 00:55:727 (2,3) - Move these to x128, y216, to flow better
  10. 01:08:956 (5) - Delete this and add a circle here 01:09:192
  11. 01:32:341 (1,2,3,4,5) - Let's better this flow: http://puu.sh/8TOI0.jpg
  12. 01:42:263 (3,4,5) - Delete this notes and add a repeat
  13. 01:47:460 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Try Unstack this notes, positioning these without overlap to get a better pattern.
  14. 01:57:853 (3) - This stacks in my opnion is unnecessary too
  15. 02:04:467 (1) - Same
  16. 02:35:649 (3) - Try Move x32 y128
  17. 02:36:121 (4) - ^ to x120 y64
  18. 02:37:066 (6) - ^ to x216 y240

[Normal]
  1. 00:21:476 (1) - Move to 00:21:476 - and make it end here 00:22:420
  2. 00:28:089 (1) - This should end here 00:28:562
  3. 00:28:089 (1) - Fix the spacing
  4. 00:37:066 - Try this rhythm http://puu.sh/8Vkih.jpg to follow better the vocals.
  5. 00:39:428 (1) - 00:40:845 (6) - Fix the spacing
  6. 00:46:987 (1) - Fix the spacing
  7. 00:54:074 (1) - ^
  8. 01:58:326 (1) - ^
  9. 02:17:223 (1) - ^
  10. 01:42:735 - Add a note, is a strong beat
  11. 02:02:105 (5) - Move to the red tick 02:02:105
  12. 02:11:554 (4,5,6,7) - Move these together one grid down x272 y112
  13. 02:19:113 (4,5,6) - ^ One grid down
  14. 02:13:917 - Add a note
  15. 02:16:278 (4) - Decrease one repeat
  16. 02:33:286 (3) - Move one grid down
  17. 02:33:995 (4) - Delete this and add a circle here : 02:34:231
[Hard]
:arrow: You need to improve this diff, I suggest remap it using Distance spacing 1.2x or 1.3x
00:50:767 (1,2,3) - An example: If you use 1.3x in this part would look like: http://puu.sh/8VnN8.jpg Unstacking the notes, make your map more fun to play and more difficult. ;)
Try to use it in all of the song. (you can change the Distance spacing by holding ALT, will appear above of the Insert Break Time button)
00:16:751 - And you need to add a note here, is the first strong beat of the song.

Good Luck !
Evening
GD done!

Oni : http://puu.sh/8W8wd.osu
Muzu : http://puu.sh/8W8u2.osu

You will need 2 more taiko GDs for an appropriate spread:
Kantan/Futsuu
neonat
General

Do not overlap everything and anything without a purpose or it would look less pleasant than what it should be. The placement of objects has to be done right to ensure flow is maintained and made all around the map. Overlapping and hiding objects makes it look messy and confusing. Straight flows seem to be used all the time as well. Flowy and curved patterns help make movement smoother and helps flow when needed. Explore the ways you can place the objects better because right now, it is very very messy.

Normal

00:20:535 (6,1) - looks unpleasant. Also, change to this rhythm to make it easier to follow since the second slider is on an offbeat ( 00:21:244 (1) - is off-centre, position it much more nicely)
00:26:677 (5,1) - ugly overlap, 00:28:094 (1) could be placed somewhere else
00:28:094 (1) - wrong length, end at 00:28:567
00:35:654 (8) - new combo here and not at 00:37:071 (1)
00:37:543 (3,4) - swap positions, slider before circle in the timing. Slider starts at 00:37:543
00:39:433 (1,2,3,4,5) - all stack doesn't fit this part
00:41:795 (7,1,2,3) - overlap is not good, 00:43:213 (3) is being covered
00:43:213 (3,6) - overlap covers 00:44:630 (6) which doesn't look good
00:45:102 (7) - new combo
00:45:102 (7,8,1) - don't overlap them really, because you hide the notes which makes it look more confusing than it should be for players
00:50:771 (5) - curvier slider and new combo
00:51:716 (6,7) - all these overlaps don't look good, doesn't make the map look polished
00:54:079 (1) - have a repeat at 00:54:551
00:55:496 (2,3,4) - covered by 00:54:079 (1) which is bad
01:03:528 (4) - the ends are irregular, making them the same makes it look better
01:05:890 (1) - covered by 01:03:528 (4)
01:07:307 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - overlapped by 01:05:890 (1)
01:09:197 (1,2,3) - overlapped by 01:07:780 (4,5,6,7)
01:13:449 (6) - new combo
01:14:866 (9) - place it at x: 144 y: 288
01:18:645 - insert break time to avoid unnecessary drain time
01:22:425 (5,6,7) - overlapping 01:21:008 (4) which is ugly and looks like the map was hastily done and not well made
01:27:622 (5,8) - bad overlap, furthermore, it's not a full stack, it is unpleasant. 01:28:567 (8) - should be a new combo as well
01:42:740 - add a note
01:39:905 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - straight patterns look very weird and using all the time, I wouldn't encourage. Having curved patterns can help flow and movement
01:43:213 (5) - new combo
01:45:811 (10) - place it at x: 256 y: 56
01:52:661 (7,1) - don't overlap
02:02:110 (5) - should be at 02:01:716 - right now it's off-beat
02:00:220 (4,1) - overlapped which is not nice
02:04:472 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - overlap again which is unpleasant
02:08:724 (4,1,2,3) - don't let it touch 02:08:724 (4)
02:16:283 (4,1) - check your distance spacing, this is off, way off, it's too far away from each other
02:17:228 (1,4) - you attempt to stack, but they aren't stacked nicely
02:19:590 (6,8) - stack or don't let them touch at all
02:25:260 - shift the break line to this part
02:33:291 (3) - move to x: 248 y: 144
02:34:236 - add a note

Hard

00:22:189 (4) - you go over an important beat at 00:22:425 which needs to be mapped to, either add a note and start a slider there or change the rhythm such that a beat lands there
00:24:315 (5,7) - stack perfectly or don't overlap at all
00:27:622 (10) - new combo here instead of 00:28:331 (1)
00:29:276 (2,3,4,5,6) - why 2 stacks for the stream, it looks weird
00:32:819 - add a note
00:33:763 - ^
00:36:126 - ^
00:37:543 - ^
00:41:323 (5) - new combo
00:43:685 - add a note
00:44:630 - ^
00:48:882 (5) - new combo
00:52:661 (8) - ^
00:53:842 (11,12) - these 2 should stack, but don't stack them on 00:53:606 (10)
00:57:386 (2,3,4) - space them out more
01:02:583 (3,4) - ugly overlap which is not needed
01:10:142 (3,4) - ^
01:34:236 (5) - new combo
01:36:126 (9) - new combo instead of at 01:37:543 (1)
01:38:016 (3) - new combo
01:44:157 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - don't overlap them
01:46:047 (5) - new combo
01:48:410 (3,4) - don't hide the note behind the slider
01:51:716 - add a note
01:52:661 - ^
01:57:859 (10,11,1) - does not look good
01:59:513 (2,7) - bad overlap, doesn't fit if stacked either, place 02:00:457 (7) elsewhere
02:00:693 (8) - new combo
02:16:756 (6,7,8,9,10,3) - don't overlap, place the pattern somewhere else
02:34:708 (5) - new combo

Finish mapping all the way for all the difficulties, this should be placed in WIP since it's not finished
The straight patterns and overlaps make the map really disorganised and messy

Muzu

00:04:708 (14) - hearing the song closely, I think it should be placed at 00:04:826 instead
00:12:267 (47) - ^
00:50:063 (191) - would be better without a finish, gives 00:50:299 (192) more of an impact
01:17:228 (66) - finish here would seem nice
01:23:842 (93) - why a finish here? A finish at 01:24:787 (96) would seem better though
02:25:260 (295) - though soft here, Don would be nice because of the larger impact it has compared to the following notes
02:40:378 - add a note here, it helps players prepare for the offbeat pattern rhythm (you know, sometimes it's hard to click perfectly as you anticipate something, so having an earlier notes calms people down)

Good luck and I hope to see great improvement on Standard
Evening
... Why did you change my SV, please use the Oni code I puush-ed you earlier and the muzu code here

Muzu : http://puu.sh/8YM7h.osu

neonat wrote:

Muzu

00:04:708 (14) - hearing the song closely, I think it should be placed at 00:04:826 instead - I rather keep it simple though, since it's muzu
00:12:267 (47) - ^ - ^
00:50:063 (191) - would be better without a finish, gives 00:50:299 (192) more of an impact - Hmm indeed, changed owo/
01:17:228 (66) - finish here would seem nice - Aww yiss finishes
01:23:842 (93) - why a finish here? A finish at 01:24:787 (96) would seem better though - Changed 93-95 to kats and made 96 a D
02:25:260 (295) - though soft here, Don would be nice because of the larger impact it has compared to the following notes - Hmm okays owo/
02:40:378 - add a note here, it helps players prepare for the offbeat pattern rhythm (you know, sometimes it's hard to click perfectly as you anticipate something, so having an earlier notes calms people down) - Okays used a don here due to the low volume

Good luck and I hope to see great improvement on Standard
Ermehgerd thernks neonert

Edit: Erm, use the Muzu code provided in this post?
Fuuyu
From Mod Q . . desu~

Don't make your spinners too long XD
[General]
Applies to all Diff : A Combo always end with 7 or 8 depending on the song
Easy :
HP Drain - 2
OD - OK
Normal :
HP Drain - OK
OD - OK
Hard :