forum

The "What games are you currently playing" thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Seibei4211

RemmyX25 wrote:

Tales of Symphonia - beating the Underworld Book <- Very annoying. Motherfucking book.
Halo - because im only just playing it now. I'm cool.
Earthworm Jim (Genesis) - because I haven't beaten it yet.
And you're cool for just now waiting to play Halo. It's not that great anyway.
Kasada

Seibei4211 wrote:

And you're cool for just now waiting to play Halo. It's not that great anyway.
Totally agree. I just played it for the first time 2 days ago. Can't stand console FPS'es...except for the ones on N64. C-button strafing=<3

Now let's see...

Lost Odyssey- Recently got this game. Lovin' it. True turn based combat is awesome.
Street Fighter IV- Playing this on and off. Awesome game.
Final Fantasy IV DS- Got this one a while back but didn't get that far in it. Started up again.
DeathxShinigami
Meh.

Final Fantasy 1 (GBA version) and
Paper Mario Thousand Year door (GCN)

I play em whenever I'm not online. D=
Seibei4211
I never beat PM:TYD. I got to the last level...then I stopped cause I was renting it.
An64fan
Been playing DDR: Hottest Party lately for fitness reasons (need more exercise...), and been falling back into Okami. Beat Yami twice this weekend, gonna do a second playthrough again. Been into Banjo-Tooie recently as well, going to spend more time with that. Maybe ToS: Dawn or FF: CC: Ring of Fates as well.

Oh, and osu! of course. :P
Atmey
Street Fighter IV
Star Ocean (360): got it yesterday, like it so far, minor flaws.
And soon Resident Evil 5.
Seibei4211
Yes, RE5. Just preordered that today. Rolled better preorder soon. We'll be tearing it up co-op style.
adam2046
Stalker, got it cheap.
Disgaea 1, all my data got deleted.
Disgaea 2, I'll get round to finishing it some point this week maybe.
Odin Sphere, it was also cheap.
MGS4, second playthrough, no kills, no alerts, normal mode (i'll keep doing it on harder modes). Might start another playthrough of MGS2 at some point.
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, it's SF.
Fuck I gotta cut this list down soon.
VincentLaw
Diablo II ( Waiting for Diablo III to come out in the 21 of 2012 before the world ends by a random cataclysm predicted by the mayan calendary that ends the 22 of 2012 )

Persona 4

Pump it up ( in Arcade, it takes a lot of my gaming time because i'm training for the world tournament )

Grandia III ( it's old but i had around 12093810293 of games to play better than that one )
Cuddlebun

RemmyX25 wrote:

Tales of Symphonia - beating the Underworld Book
Have fun with that. That was a major pain in the ass for me. I remember just rushing through the last few levels. 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU WHEN THE FUCK IS THE LAST FLOOR.' Also being paranoid I wouldn't have enough life force or whatever it was.
Seibei4211
I got really pissed when I didn't know that lighting the torches cost soulfire or whatever and I didn't really think I'd NOT have enough, so I wasted about three hours trying to get some life force back before I just started the fuck over.
An64fan

Todesengal wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

Have fun with that. That was a major pain in the ass for me. I remember just rushing through the last few levels. 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU WHEN THE FUCK IS THE LAST FLOOR.' Also being paranoid I wouldn't have enough life force or whatever it was.
Oh, fuck, I don't even remember if I beat that. It wasn't nice at all. :(

I think there's supposed to be a location like it in Dawn although I hear that all the levels are like half an hour long or something like that..........
Lesjuh
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door!
This game is rare, I'm lucky i found someone who selled it on the internet. It's really awesome :D
RemmyX25

Todesengal wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

No, the worst part is when I can't equip a Petrification charm to the Randomly selected character.

You see where this is going? Happened to me twice already.
Seibei4211
Then don't do that randomly seletected character shit. You don't wanna get stuck with, say, RAINE.
Slain087
Polarium Advance (Yes, I do still play GBA games. Why do you ask?)
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (Fuck you Nous. Fuck you.)
Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica (Raki glitch aside, it's really fun to wipe an L9 IPD with subpar weapons/Girl Power at level 45.)
Touhou Kaeidzuka: Phantasmagoria of Flower View (hoping for another Lunatic 1cc, but probably not gonna get one for an eternity)
Touhou Chireiden: Subterranean Animism (ORIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Mafia (on the Shrinemaiden boards)
RemmyX25

Seibei4211 wrote:

Then don't do that randomly seletected character shit. You don't wanna get stuck with, say, RAINE.
You get more Soulfire this way. And I can manage my way with Raine a bit. :o
Seibei4211

RemmyX25 wrote:

Seibei4211 wrote:

You get more Soulfire this way. And I can manage my way with Raine a bit. :o
Yeah, I know. I just don't take the chance. You can easily manage without doing that particular challenge, or any challenge, for that matter.
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Cave Story (Again) :3

And soon Apollo Justice...

And I would love to discuss more about this ToS thing, but it's been so long I forgot a lot about the game (Except the characters and some humorous stuff of course [and the spoilers]).
Ivalset
Shuffling between:

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2: Leveling a ninja class.

Persona 3 FES: Need to beat this on hard mode so scrubs like Dawn can stop calling me a scrub.

Persona 4: Need to beat the optional boss. (Fuck yeah, Hassou Tobi.)

Ar Tonelico II: Need to finish getting reyvateil 3's ending.

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix: Need to make Sinistro look like a scrub compared to my decked out battlecruiser, but I need to beat the game first.
Slain087

Ivalset wrote:

Shuffling between:
Ar Tonelico II: Need to finish getting reyvateil 3's ending.
If you need help with getting the topics to get to L8 and 9, you can go here: http://weezy.freeforums.org/completely- ... -t775.html
RemmyX25

Ivalset wrote:

Shuffling between:
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2: Leveling a ninja class.
I am most likely going to import that if a North American release isn't announced soon.

I leveled up a Ninja Class in the first one :3
EiJi
I'm an active Melty Blood AC and SFIVPC player if anyone ever wants to play. ;)
Zortan
im currently playing starwars knights of the old republic 1 & 2 for like the tenth time.
also im playing pretty much the entire avernum series right now.
rust45
Why did this get bumped when we have this?