forum

The "What games are you currently playing" thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Since we now have a forum games/self perpetuating board time to posts what games you are currently playing. Double posts? numerous posts per page? Who cares, as long as your trying to beat/play/master something new.

ToS grade shop runs
TF2(Although I shouldn't even need to mention this.)
Imperishable Night, because I still suck at touhou
Neo@lex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Disgaea 1 Etna Mode, gotta take out Baal (fuck he's so much harder on Etna mode)
Disgaea 3 Land of Carnage / X-Dimension completion
Fallout 3, Evil-focused melee build
MGS3, since I haven't played through it yet
Seibei4211
Fallout 3 - Selfish, maxed out (mostly), rich motherfucker playthrough, then total dick, evil as hell playthrough, maybe.
After that I'll have to do the DLC for Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia. Speaking of which, I might start playing Sands of Time, too. But currently, all FO3.
RemmyX25
Tales of Symphonia - beating the Underworld Book
Halo - because im only just playing it now. I'm cool.
Earthworm Jim (Genesis) - because I haven't beaten it yet.
Mismagius
Worms 4: Mayhem! Making the Story Mode.
Super Mario World (!) Last world.
and... osu!. Rank #386.
Metroid

RemmyX25 wrote:

Play Halo 1,2,3 and beat any difficulty above easy and get the IWHBYD and GBDAY skull and I'll call you cool by halo standards..

Beat Halo 3's Legendary with all gold skulls or all skulls on = Mythric Difficulty and I'll consider you a God...

But for showing that you play Halo and like the franchise, your cool in my book you unofficial BAT.
Seibei4211

RemmyX25 wrote:

Tales of Symphonia - beating the Underworld Book <- Very annoying. Motherfucking book.
And you're cool for just now waiting to play Halo. It's not that great anyway.
Kasada

Seibei4211 wrote:

And you're cool for just now waiting to play Halo. It's not that great anyway.
Totally agree. I just played it for the first time 2 days ago. Can't stand console FPS'es...except for the ones on N64. C-button strafing=<3

Now let's see...

Lost Odyssey- Recently got this game. Lovin' it. True turn based combat is awesome.
Street Fighter IV- Playing this on and off. Awesome game.
Final Fantasy IV DS- Got this one a while back but didn't get that far in it. Started up again.
DeathxShinigami
Meh.

Final Fantasy 1 (GBA version) and
Paper Mario Thousand Year door (GCN)

I play em whenever I'm not online. D=
Seibei4211
I never beat PM:TYD. I got to the last level...then I stopped cause I was renting it.
An64fan
Been playing DDR: Hottest Party lately for fitness reasons (need more exercise...), and been falling back into Okami. Beat Yami twice this weekend, gonna do a second playthrough again. Been into Banjo-Tooie recently as well, going to spend more time with that. Maybe ToS: Dawn or FF: CC: Ring of Fates as well.

Oh, and osu! of course. :P
Atmey
Street Fighter IV
Star Ocean (360): got it yesterday, like it so far, minor flaws.
And soon Resident Evil 5.
Seibei4211
Yes, RE5. Just preordered that today. Rolled better preorder soon. We'll be tearing it up co-op style.
adam2046
Stalker, got it cheap.
Disgaea 1, all my data got deleted.
Disgaea 2, I'll get round to finishing it some point this week maybe.
Odin Sphere, it was also cheap.
MGS4, second playthrough, no kills, no alerts, normal mode (i'll keep doing it on harder modes). Might start another playthrough of MGS2 at some point.
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, it's SF.
Fuck I gotta cut this list down soon.
VincentLaw
Diablo II ( Waiting for Diablo III to come out in the 21 of 2012 before the world ends by a random cataclysm predicted by the mayan calendary that ends the 22 of 2012 )

Persona 4

Pump it up ( in Arcade, it takes a lot of my gaming time because i'm training for the world tournament )

Grandia III ( it's old but i had around 12093810293 of games to play better than that one )
Cuddlebun

RemmyX25 wrote:

Have fun with that. That was a major pain in the ass for me. I remember just rushing through the last few levels. 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU WHEN THE FUCK IS THE LAST FLOOR.' Also being paranoid I wouldn't have enough life force or whatever it was.
Seibei4211
I got really pissed when I didn't know that lighting the torches cost soulfire or whatever and I didn't really think I'd NOT have enough, so I wasted about three hours trying to get some life force back before I just started the fuck over.
An64fan

Todesengal wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

Have fun with that. That was a major pain in the ass for me. I remember just rushing through the last few levels. 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU WHEN THE FUCK IS THE LAST FLOOR.' Also being paranoid I wouldn't have enough life force or whatever it was.
Oh, fuck, I don't even remember if I beat that. It wasn't nice at all. :(

I think there's supposed to be a location like it in Dawn although I hear that all the levels are like half an hour long or something like that..........
Lesjuh
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door!
This game is rare, I'm lucky i found someone who selled it on the internet. It's really awesome :D
RemmyX25

Todesengal wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

No, the worst part is when I can't equip a Petrification charm to the Randomly selected character.

You see where this is going? Happened to me twice already.
Seibei4211
Then don't do that randomly seletected character shit. You don't wanna get stuck with, say, RAINE.
show more