Enon
greatz! you are worth to be winner!
Lince Cosmico_old
Congrats XD
PS:
totally fixed :v
SyraxAxoJaxco
If Lord of Triangles alone can make this awesome map,
i imagine what would happen if Monstrata collaborates with Charles445 making an Aspire diff...
Will the earth reach it's doom then??

Anyway, congrats!
I want to give my triangle cookie to you but i can't. :v
-Mo-
Congrats
Weber
monstrata r/n

OnosakiHito

That static note at the beginning. lol
Metaku
Great map congrats
Kyouren
Gratzz! :3
Haruto
Im proud of you, Senpai. Congrats on the Rank <3
numbermaniac

OnosakiHito wrote:

That static note at the beginning. lol
Get ready for both 5568 BPM and 1 BPM with 0.03 SV :o
_DT3
I guess that was fast
Bunnrei
4 bubbles wew

nothing beats the legendary question mark tho
sahuang
gratzzzzz
Aras
I'm not an STD player, but one thing for sure, this is a goddamn elite stuff
GRATZ =w=)b
Yunomi
pretty ugly
-GN
hello,

it has come to my attention that this map is actually impossible to pass using hard rock due to the HP being too high. while this is technically not a requirement for ranking, it's pretty annoying to players that would want to FC it using HR.

making it possible to pass(HP3 works just fine, i tried it out) would increase the skill ceiling for this map, and subsequently the replayability of it. could you do something about this?
Okoratu
which part is actually impossible to pass using hard rock? the star sliders, the butterflies or which because Auto can apparently deal with this map on HR

this is, in the end, Monstrata's call so if he wants to address this as an issue i'll dq and requal after that's been taken care of.
Sonnyc
lol Auto gets a higher acc when hr is on
Anxient
i cant tell if -gn's comment is a meme or not

it probably is
-GN

Okorin wrote:

which part is actually impossible to pass using hard rock? the star sliders, the butterflies or which because Auto can apparently deal with this map on HR
butterfly sliders. it's not possible FOR AN ACTUAL PLAYER due to missed sliderends. i don't think there's a way to pass it unless you're auto, so i'm requesting a HPD drop
Okoratu
maybe making them part of the break would solve that too as far as im aware the break thing removes all hp drain from the respective section

we'll see what monstrata wants to do to it
Mancis
So, uhh I have a 1280x1024 monitor and I play fullscreen.
02:02:726 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - All of these triples at the end of the map are partially off screen, with the last one being almost completely off screen. Although it's still possible to hit them. Is this intended?

(how it looks on my end)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5680727
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5680888
Bunnrei

Mancis wrote:

So, uhh I have a 1280x1024 monitor and I play fullscreen.
02:02:726 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - All of these triples at the end of the map are partially off screen, with the last one being almost completely off screen. Although it's still possible to hit them. Is this intended?

(how it looks on my end)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5680727
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5680888
it is very intended
-GN

Okorin wrote:

maybe making them part of the break would solve that too as far as im aware the break thing removes all hp drain from the respective section

we'll see what monstrata wants to do to it
i don't think that's what he wants judging by what he's said earlier. i think hp3 would be a better fix
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I don't want to lower the HP any more than it already is, or there'd be no challenge passing it on nomod, which is what this map is meant for.
7ambda
I mean, it's already decently easy to pass. Why make it even easier?
-GN
the difference in challenge in passing it nomod is negligible, but making it possible to pass on HR adds another layer of challenge to the map, which the pro players would enjoy(i know i would).
Witch

-GN wrote:

the difference in challenge in passing it nomod is negligible, but making it possible to pass on HR adds another layer of challenge to the map, which the pro players would enjoy(i know i would).
its really hard :D
Spaghetti
adding a break on the butterfly effect would also help conpensate over its acc problem, but ofc up to you
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I don't think a break fits there :P. Also HR makes the butterfly animation look so weird :C. Play on nomod and try to get high acc :D. If you want a challenge, I got some 7.5 star maps I wanna qualify soon :D.
Underforest
Just posting b4 this get DQ it does, congrats :D
Remyria
00:42:813 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) -

and

01:11:002 (1,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) -

...Seriously, if this isn't nerfed, the QAT really lacks brightness... Looking good isn't enough, it has to be playable (NO it's ISN'T, it's not because "mr #30K" can clear it that it's playable...THE AUTO CAN'T EVEN SS)

That and the fake reverse sliders that should be banned...Why do you think there's a forced stack option in editor for single notes, guys...REALLY

(For everyone that argue the challenge, why not ranking all the graveyarded maps all the top players like to play for challenge, then? they're all playable(more than this map))

Ranking this map is a step backward in gameplay, in my opinion
Natsu
I don't even know if is a meme or people posting serious things lol
-GN
i raised my complaint because this was the challenge i wanted - i also believe that all maps should be passable on HR, and this violates that :(

of course i could resort to NF, but then it'd be impossible to get a high score, or even a #1. i'd also be at risk of overwriting a good score should i come across this map in a multi game(or a tournament lol)

i really think it should be tweaked so that this map gets the replayability it deserves, or at least closer to it. it's very interesting, and i like it a lot!
Kynan
Monstrata putain make it HRable or I won't farm your maps anymore pls :<
show more