please debug
Topic Starter
Narcissu

corxsive wrote:

this update is ruin this song the beat deadly wrong
please debug
because mp3 changed :?
[ - Rem- ]
The song is great, but the update ruin the song at the starting part. Please fix it :)
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Killer392134 wrote:

The song is great, but the update ruin the song at the starting part. Please fix it :)
just Re download :o
Koiyuki
reb due to mp3 changed
Topic Starter
Narcissu
thx :)
smallboat
From 星星一周前的req

一路看過去沒什麼大問題可說,就直接點心了。 保重。

Good qualiity in this mapset. Has no nothing to say problem to me, I think it can qua it. Good luck.
lit120
is it just me or it's like a TV Size ver.? i'm kinda curious owo
Lavender
一起quit吧
Taeyang
congratz~! :D
Satellite
congrats Narcissu <3
Depths
great map :D
vick
Narcissu ♥
Asahina Momoko
yay :)
Gaia
神歌

grats :3
Little
Grats!
sahuang
飞啦
Misure
gratz! :)

啥 你要quit
Dellvangel
Gratz for qualify :)
Battle
rip .5 tick rate
riffy
Ticki Rates below 1 makes absolutely no sense and was removed from the game for a reason. Please, do not manually edit .osu files, this is disallowed by Ranking Criteria.

Set Tick Rate on Easy to 1, please.
Topic Starter
Narcissu

obvious 0.5 better for new player, and we use 2.0 when Extra diff sometimes

could i keep it ? same as red line difference with green line not DQable now p/5024866, hope most people believe ourselves not RC
Shiirn
You already have a custom slidertick sound that fits perfectly fine with the music. There is literally no gameplay or visual or audio difference whatsoever by increasing tick rate from 0.5 to 1 on an easy difficulty. Whether the ticks are visible or not, Easy difficulty players will follow the slider. There is no reason for you to explicitly and intentionally break a rule that has existed for over five years just because.

That post you linked was QAT negligence, and it's unfortunate, but it has no bearing on your map.

This is an easy fix that does not require any arguement, it's a simple matter of putting tick rate 1 and requalifying. Your changes to the slidertick volumes in the Easy difficult were pointless anyway.
Sharlo
wa Shiirn, I'm your fans /o/
Koiyuki
it's also my negligence
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Minakami Yuki wrote:

it's also my negligence
主要還是我自己作死 :|

Shiirn wrote:

You already have a custom slidertick sound that fits perfectly fine with the music. There is literally no gameplay or visual or audio difference whatsoever by increasing tick rate from 0.5 to 1 on an easy difficulty. Whether the ticks are visible or not, Easy difficulty players will follow the slider. There is no reason for you to explicitly and intentionally break a rule that has existed for over five years just because.

That post you linked was QAT negligence, and it's unfortunate, but it has no bearing on your map.

This is an easy fix that does not require any arguement, it's a simple matter of putting tick rate 1 and requalifying. Your changes to the slidertick volumes in the Easy difficult were pointless anyway.
ok i will use 1.0 tick, i think 300BPM song Easy diff have to add more long slider with N*tick. it's nightmare 【【

--------------

@little: about mp3 changed, PM me better ???
Monstrata
Slider tick-rate 0.5 actually makes sense here...
Shiirn
There are benefits and demerits to both sides, in this case. But if you give an inch, people will demand a mile. I'd rather this map not be quoted like crazy for "it used 0.5 tick in the easy therefore my map can use 0.5 tick the entire time" etc etcetc. 0.5 is ~okay~ here, but merely okay and doesn't actually provide any gameplay difference.
Sharlo
我的水仙也转型做pp图了
Kibbleru

Monstrata wrote:

agree with this
-Atri-
But this is still arguable, if slider tick 0.5 is disallowed then why this map ranked at last, even it only ranked only just 1 month before? I am not sure is QAT or BNs didn't know that at all

And how it's make no sense at all? Shouldn't it needs to have a great reason instead of like telling that doesn't make sense and it must be changed, please?

Sure, editing the osu. files is unrankable, but this is also arguable because i have to bring up what Charles said on his Modding puzzle:

Charles445 wrote:

... but the RC says this is unrankable!!!1!!11!one!!!
No. This was a rule written by someone who couldn't word things right.
If this were really true, then maps couldn't have SliderBorders.
This rule is in place only to prevent the use of alternative difficulty settings and should be worded as such.
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Kibbleru wrote:

Monstrata wrote:

agree with this
contrast tick-rate …… i hope next high BPM song/map need’t add a diff < 2.0 star, the normal diff is minimum diff about the song imo

Sharlo wrote:

narcissu do pp map
發現了連我自己都不知道的秘密 :roll:

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

... but the RC says this is unrankable!!!1!!11!one!!!
No. This was a rule written by someone who couldn't word things right.
If this were really true, then maps couldn't have SliderBorders.
This rule is in place only to prevent the use of alternative difficulty settings and should be worded as such.
-----------------

thx everyone kukuku, update :)
Kibbleru
guys please use common sense b4 blindly following RC.

slider tick 0.5 fits perfectly with how the easy is mapped since ot utilizes rhythms on the 2/1 gap rather than the usual 1/1 (which is when we us TR 1)
i can only see tickrate 0.5 benefitting the map, so lets not get caught up with something so trivial shall we?

unless u can provide arguments about why tickrate 0.5 is bad here OTHER than "its part of RC" then i see no reason to not allow it.
Len
i think tick 0.5 fits perfectly too but rule said no so idk xd

pls rerank with 0.5 tick lolz
Beomsan

Len wrote:

smallboat
Confirm tick rate 0.5 fix to 1 in easy diff, and looks fine. Reb it.

Agree Kibbleru and Bakari's viewpoint, although tr 0.5 really good than tr 1, but still want follow to the RC in osu. Sorry make inconvience for everyone.
Koiyuki
Crystal:
  1. 01:19:086 (3,4,5,6,7) - flows not well imo, 3 is a downbeat, so it seems that a bigger jump from 2 to 3 works better, ctrl+g 01:19:086 (3,4,5,6) - and stack 7 with 01:19:086 (3) - ?
  2. 00:41:818 - forget to use drum hitsound?
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Kibbleru wrote:

guys please use common sense b4 blindly following RC.

slider tick 0.5 fits perfectly with how the easy is mapped since ot utilizes rhythms on the 2/1 gap rather than the usual 1/1 (which is when we us TR 1)
i can only see tickrate 0.5 benefitting the map, so lets not get caught up with something so trivial shall we?

unless u can provide arguments about why tickrate 0.5 is bad here OTHER than "its part of RC" then i see no reason to not allow it.
i like loli, how about you :roll:

Beomsan wrote:

Len wrote:

it's my wish too, but it's depend on someone. and look like they are lazy, as Shiirn say "break a rule that has existed for over five years"

i not good at social intercourse(it's why Crystal hlpe me find bn), rank 1st formal map with 0.5 tick too hard for me …… very sorry

smallboat wrote:

Confirm tick rate 0.5 fix to 1 in easy diff, and looks fine. Reb it.

Agree Kibbleru and Bakari's viewpoint, although tr 0.5 really good than tr 1, but still want follow to the RC in osu. Sorry make inconvience for everyone.
thx :)

but Bakari say 1.0 better ……

Minakami Yuki wrote:

Crystal:
  1. 01:19:086 (3,4,5,6,7) - flows not well imo, 3 is a downbeat, so it seems that a bigger jump from 2 to 3 works better, ctrl+g 01:19:086 (3,4,5,6) - and stack 7 with 01:19:086 (3) - ?
  2. 00:41:818 - forget to use drum hitsound? …… yes, Hitsound by me Orz
wait Crystal XD
Crystal
fixed
Koiyuki
req
show more