forum

The Mafia Tree - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Amianki
lol
sLaiNi
Also Jess, could you please make any content on what you think, because RB literally said he is ready to hammer you. So do me a favor and

1. Try to defend yourself
2. Post what you think on anybody
Ace Timing
Topkek literally made that list with one sound I don't see why your massclaim plays a part in it at all.
Ace Timing
And how does the slot below jess being dead relate in any way to your massclaim attempt? Your massclaim won't make up for the lack of sound info from that slot at all.
sLaiNi

Ace Timing wrote:

And how does the slot below jess being dead relate in any way to your massclaim attempt? Your massclaim won't make up for the lack of sound info from that slot at all.
You literally just twist my words in my mouth. It was you who said, that you would only need two claims to have a proven sound (the one above and the one below the person who gets accused of making sounds). Then, afterwards, you make it sound like I said that lawl.

Ace Timing wrote:

In this scenario I only needed one sound [to have a proven soundclaim]. Presenting another scenario will prove nothing.
the [i] Text was added by me.

So if you think closely it is important that Jess' neighbour is dead, because you can't prove the soundclaim of NS with the two people around her, so the only way is to seek for other sounds, in which case the murdering might have happenend only through her.

It's so obvious that you are trying to scumpaint. Inb4 Amianki/Ace Timing scumteam (even though this would mess up my whole way of thoughts)
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.08

-[Jess]- (5) - notscience, Haneii, sLaiNi, Ace Timing [L-1]
notscience (1) - Drezi
sLaiNi (1) - Amianki

Not Voting (4) - Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Raging Bull, -[Jess]-

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch
Ace Timing
I still don't see your point. That scenario list is completely valid with just one sound, and massclaiming won't help because there's still only one slot that can hear jess.
sLaiNi
I already stated that it might not have been the best or most successful idea.

I just tried to not let you get away with turning around my words
Raging Bull
Fuck i fell asleep. I dont see final thoughts helpful from jess. She will probably say post later or some shit.

vote jess
sLaiNi
Actually RB is right about the post later stuff

It's 22:12 here, ill sleep now.

I FoS Drezi, Amianki and a bit of Ace.
MBomb
oh i was gonna pdodge because college stuff but there was a hammer
Ace Timing
How did I twist your words if I don't quote you or mention any specific point at all? .-.
Ace Timing
How did I twist your words if I don't quote you or mention any specific points you make at all? .-.
Ace Timing
Rip I thought that didn't send like half an hour ago
Setsuen
so RB hammered with like 2days before deadline. 10/10
Setsuen
and if there are abilities that changes where sound comes from, it will probably be a scum ability since any sane town other than me would have outed that ability just to decrease WIFOM.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Final Vote Count Day 3

-[Jess]- (6) - notscience, Haneii, sLaiNi, Ace Timing, Raging Bull [LYNCH!]
notscience (1) - Drezi
sLaiNi (1) - Amianki

Not Voting (3) - Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Raging Bull, -[Jess]-

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch
Raging Bull
I stated i will hammer like yesterday. I also like what NS said and saw no reason why any other role would target jess. Our investigation role also flipped so let me know what role would like to target her with her playstyle.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Jess: Hmm ask me in a few hours
notscience: I heard sounds coming from your house, it can't be anyone else.
Jess: Brb, Gotta eat.
Haneii: Yeah i don't believe her either.
sLaiNi: No other sounds contradict
Amianki: Why are you even asking about Sounds? FFS!
Jess: I sleep i just vt.
Ace Timing: It has to be you!
Raging Bull: Yeah everything makes sense, there's no one else.
Jess: orz

As Jess is lynched, you find she falsified some papers to be able to live in the treehouse... what a scum!

-[Jess]- Outsider in the Tree (Mafia Goon) was lynched Day 3
Jess

Sakura wrote:

Hi, you are an Outsider in the Tree (Mafia Goon)
You and your partners have invaded the treehouse to take it for your own and establish a new base of operations.
During the day you may vote and talk.
During the Night, you may do your mafia deeds.
-REDACTED-

You win when your faction controls half the votes or nothing can prevent this from happening
Topic Starter
Sakura
~Night 3~
- The Caretaker -

Current Housing
[-VACANT-]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Haneii]
[Raging Bull]
[-VACANT-]
[Amianki]
[Ace Timing]
[sLaiNi]
[notscience]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[Drezi]

Deadline for Night actions is 24 hours as of this post.
Topic Starter
Sakura
No one died Night 3

~Day 4~
- The Landmaster -

Current Housing
[-VACANT-]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Haneii]
[Raging Bull]
[-VACANT-]
[Amianki]
[Ace Timing]
[sLaiNi]
[notscience]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[Drezi]

Deadline for Hammer is 9/8 17:00 GMT-5
Vote Count 4.0

Not Voting (9) - notscience, Haneii, sLaiNi, Ace Timing, Raging Bull, Drezi, Amianki, Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Raging Bull
Hey drezi, whats your role.
MBomb
@mod: is Haneii's name meant to be bolded, or is that just bolded for no reason?
Amianki
Haneii: Do you have something to tell us?
Drezi
hey RB, why exactly would I tell you that? why would you even ask me that?
notscience
[vote]slaini[/vote]
Setsuen
> Mafia Goon

Glad to know I am not the only person with a lousy role.
Amianki
uh right, I forgot.

Vote: sLaiNi
MBomb

Raging Bull wrote:

Hey drezi, whats your role.
Why Drezi?

Also Vote: slaini
MBomb
Actually, in case one of the above is a D4 doublevoter

unvote

don;t want that l-1 just yet
Setsuen
I must have missed something. Why are we voting slani after Zexion's replacement NS becomes very town due to the Jess lynch?
Setsuen
are you all voting slani to find out if she's scum double voter? IS ANYONE THERE? ANSWER PLOX
Amianki
You're clearly not paying attention if you don't understand why I'm voting for sLaiNi.

FTR I'm not a doublevoter.
Topic Starter
Sakura

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

@mod: is Haneii's name meant to be bolded, or is that just bolded for no reason?
I can't answer this question

Vote Count 4.01

sLaiNi (2) - notscience, Amianki

Not Voting (7) - Haneii, sLaiNi, Ace Timing, Raging Bull, Drezi, Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
notscience
Also, I heard slaini tonight.

So slaini, do you have something to share with the class?
notscience

Setsuen wrote:

I must have missed something. Why are we voting slani after Zexion's replacement NS becomes very town due to the Jess lynch?
I do not understand the question.
Setsuen

Amianki wrote:

You're clearly not paying attention if you don't understand why I'm voting for sLaiNi.

FTR I'm not a doublevoter.
Clearly bc I was apparently focusing slani for another reason entirely.(Which was bc he defended Zexion which made me think it was Zexion+slani scum team)
Now enlighten me. It's 6:37am here and I am trying to eat my huge breakfast.
Amianki
really.
Setsuen

Amianki wrote:

really.

Did you even read my ISO on D1 and 2.
Amianki
Yeah, because comparing the posts between me, who has been posting small posts not very often, and you, who has posted more posts and in longer chunks, is totally comparible.
show more