Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zexion
Ooops, fixed!
Navizel
just letting Sakura choose what to do for today
Sakura
Can i trust that at least everyone that is town will follow the list and no lynch? or do you want CTh dead and see what he flips AND risk getting 3 deaths as well during the night if he's town.
Navizel
what will the plan be if you hammer Cth?
Sakura
Whoever targets CTh targets whoever CTh was supposed to be targetting, which means they target each other. Other than that, same thing.
beeboy123
Hammer is more fun
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

Looking over Medical Mafia on MS it seems the original plan was to target whoever was below then it got somehow changed

Drezi > Navizel
beeboy > CTh
CTh > Sonatora
Navizel > Sakura
Sakura > Drezi
Sonatora > beeboy

This will break it up into 2 circles, since beeboy's scumreading CTh he shouldnt have any issues having the chance of getting him killed.
If CTh is hammered and flips town

Drezi > Navizel
beeboy > Sonatora
Sonatora > beeboy
Navizel > Sakura
Sakura > Drezi
Navizel

beeboy123 wrote:

Hammer is more fun
>nolynch
>hammer more fun

u srs
beeboy123
I decided that I should contain my cancer and let someone who thinks things through like Sakura decide what the best option is
Sakura
I am a leader not a monarch, I offer options, let the town decide what they prefer to do and ultimately follow what we all agree upon.
beeboy123
vote: CTh

Gave a chance to pull votes this is what I believe is the best choice
Sakura
And that's a hammer.
Navizel
I swear if Cth flipped town
beeboy123
It was bound to happen as I have been hinting at wanting to do it for awhile
Sakura
So you rather end the day than wait at least 24 hours for ppl to give input on my new plan?
beeboy123
;-; this is hard
Chamelo
Hello, late for the party again. :P
Chamelo
Okay, so:
Drezi > Navizel
beeboy > Sonatora
Sonatora > beeboy
Navizel > Sakura
Sakura > Drezi

And have fun with it.
Chamelo
I can't believe people voted me off because I replied to CB in D1 and didn't read one post from Drezi.

One more thing, I and Sakura purposed the same method; to let everyone share their target last night so we can resolve.
But there's only me who was told that it's not gonna work, by Navizel and voted me.

Weird.

Anyway, I'll wait and see... it's a good thing to let everyone know my playstyle from their first(second?) play.
Sakura
I actually only looked at CBot's ISO to look for association tells, but that's about it.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Final Votecount for D2:
Players needed to lynch: 4

Chamelo_Th - 4 - Navizel, Sonatora, Drezi, beeboy123 - (LYNCH)

Players not voting: Chamelo_Th, Sakura

The doctors argued all day. Some of them talked about a Quack doctor, wait, was actually one of those fake hospitasl? Just when I was thinking too much about that the dicussion became real violent. I heard many noises, broken glass, punching, a bit of everything, probably signaling that a fight had started. "Get him! He's the other killer!", "No wait, I'm innocent"!... after a while of that, I heard all fighting stoped an a huge scream of agony.

It was kinda obvious: one of them had probably died. "There's... nothing here! Nothing that says he was one of the killers!"... after that, just silence. "Were we... wrong?, we took down an in-". Just as a doctor was saying that, the speakers around the hospital said they needed all doctors for the night shift right away. "We'll continue tomorrow, this won't end here".I heard every doctor leaving after that.

I was extremely nervous. This hospital was crazy, and even my own life was in risk."

Chamelo_Th, Town Doctor, was lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2.
All actions are to go to my inbox within ~36 hours. That means Friday, 15th August 2:00AM UTC.
beeboy123
unvote
beeboy123
wrong thread ;-;
Topic Starter
Zexion
Ending night ~20 minutes earlier. Resolving night actions.
Topic Starter
Zexion
I don't really know what's happening anymore. I heard another big scream this night, but nobody else seemed to notice it. Was I becoming insane? The sooner I could get out of here, the better.

Today I heard the usual discussion next door, saying that an innocent died, since no evidence could be found to incriminate it. This was becoming really intense, could they find the other killer before its too late? I'm not feeling really good because of the accident, but I may need to escape as soon as possible.

Sakura, Town Doctor, was found hanged Night 3.

It is now Day 3.
Deadline is in ~5 days, that means Wednesday, August 20th, 02:00 AM.
Also from now on Nights will be only 24 hours long.

Votecount 3.00
Players needed to lynch: 3

(No one is voting)

Players not voting: beeboy123, Drezi, Navizel, Sonatora
Navizel
what
Navizel
@mod - kindly fix the shift's over tab, it's confusing me
Topic Starter
Zexion
Oh god. Seems I messed up pretty badly. Fixed.
Navizel
Thanks.

Thank you based Paranoid Doctor/Quack Doctor/Goon for killing Sakura

goddamnit
Navizel
If people really followed the circle thing, the other goon is either Sonatora or beeboy.
AutoMedic
Ok, thats it

Vote: Drezi
AutoMedic
I can't suffer this bullshit either

brb playing league
beeboy123
you serious did you even try to analyze the situation
Navizel
exactly
Navizel
beeboy, did you follow what Sakura planned?
beeboy123
Welp I guess it is Sonatora but I want to follow the circle myself and I am too lazy to do it until the morning
beeboy123
Wait why me or sona?
Navizel
I'm assuming everyone followed

Drezi>Navizel>Sakura>Drezi

Drezi is probably the Paranoid Doctor who jailed me so I can't protect Sakura last night. The only remaining were you and Sonatora.
AutoMedic
I protected beeboy last night.
Navizel
this is confusing

going to post a long one
show more