posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb

[General]
Tag nya jangan sama kaya penyanyi/lagu/source , tag nya kalo bisa yang lain, entah nama kakek lu, nenek lu atau tante lu hhe

[Insane]
irc nya yah tadi, disini

note: timing nya udah lumayan, gue rasa lu perlu remap pattern nya, kurang rapi soalnya, coba sambil liat" map ranked lain aja buat di jadiin referensi

... ok good luck pokoknya buat map pertamanya, semoga bisa buat jadi pelajaran buat selanjutnya
note: ranked minimal 3 diff hue, di tunggu diff tambahan nya, dan juga buat gd insyaallah gue buat wkwk.
Makasih banyak! , udah nge mod map yang belum full mapset ini!

and yes! gw bakal kerja keras buat bikin ini keranked.

Making easy diff atm. . . (Need to remap the insane first . . )
Arlecchino
D; Ian-chan Run to be mapper `3`

Ian-chan Hope this map be Ranked.. `3`

Support.. n Mod kalo udah pending Map..

Mahokis
[quote="Kazuyo"]hai beb
`3` why ki ?
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Marinska wrote:

D; Ian-chan Run to be mapper `3`

Ian-chan Hope this map be Ranked.. `3`

Support.. n Mod kalo udah pending Map..

Mahokis

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb
`3` why ki ?

Insane, sudah bisa di mod! butuh bantuan untuk nge perbaiki beberapa pattern!
Btw makasih buat supportnya :3
Netamaru

Shurelia wrote:

Insane, sudah bisa di mod! butuh bantuan untuk nge perbaiki beberapa pattern!
Btw makasih buat supportnya :3
yes, it's mod able, but not the pattern, remap pls xD

Marinska wrote:

Mahokis

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb
`3` why ki ?
mau di panggil beb juga?? :)
Arlecchino

Marinska wrote:

Mahokis

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb
`3` why ki ?
mau di panggil beb juga?? :)[/quote]

Ojo mas .. ojo.. wegah.. `3` lol...
Zakamutt
Welp, let's try this. First official mod evar~

General

The name isn't actually Hoshizora no Memoria ~Eternal Heart~. Favorite's website gives it as "星空のメモリア Eternal Heart" and the page title for the game says "星空のメモリア -Eternal Heart-". (http://www.favo-soft.jp/soft/product/Et ... _index.htm). You might as well put the Japanese names in the name fields and use romanized name for the, well, romanizations. The artist name is almost certainly 霜月はるか.

Consider disabling letterbox during breaks. It's a personal preference, I guess...

No background on Insane here, I might have to delete and redownload though. make sure to tick widescreen support on Insane as well.

Easy (I realize it's not close to completion):

00:21:306 (1) - I realize you're trying to follow the vocals here, but previous rhythm followed the general beat and this is jarring. I suggest you move this forward two ticks. Of course, this leaves the last tick on 00:21:879 (2) - which is no good. I suggest continuing with a circle 00:22:452 (2) - and a slider from 00:23:025 (3) - to 00:23:408. If you want to emphasise the three accents following it extra, you can also just put a circle at 00:23:025 instead. Or use two circles at the two points instead of a slider - the choice is yours! Using a slider is most consistent with the previous notes, though.

...now that was long.

Insane:

I'm not the most skilled player ever, and I tend to read maps more based on music/timing/spacing? than a lot of other people. Take this with a grain of salt. Inconsistencies are also a form of difficulty, too... but a frustrating one?

The rhythm of the first part feels a bit off to me. The issues start with with 00:04:880 (5) - where I expect a repeat like 00:01:823 (8) - etc. Can't find a good word for it qq. In combination with the difficulty-increasing placement of the circles on the slidertracks of the sliders here I find it really hard to read at first. I suggest replacing 00:04:880 (5) with a repeat slider, shifting the next slider back a bit to maintain consistency with the last bar. timeline will look like this: http://puu.sh/8Fzcf.jpg

00:10:995 (1) - this is a bit ninja. I think you want the end-of spinner's hitsound to lead into the circle, but this practically never works out in my experience. it's also far from center where skilled players tend to spin, and the notes directly after it have different timing. There's nothing in the music to warrant it either... thus, I suggest removing this circle. Alternatively move it closer to center (perhaps right in the middle?), where it's easier to reach.

00:15:772 (3) - consider changing this from a slider to a circle, creating a triple. There's a kind of break in the music here and it feels good to show that, and you do the sameish at 00:18:829 (5) - (because the slider is longer it effectively feels the same).

00:24:944 (8) - you're using 0.5x distance spacing here, and I think you might want to use 1x instead as this plays a bit weird. You used 0.5x for 00:22:842 (2) - 00:23:224 (4) - but that was using a kind of slowdown pattern that only really works for stream-ish circles like that. Stacking 00:24:944 (8) - on 00:25:135 (1) - feels like a good idea to me after that.

00:34:880 (11) - nitpick: you used 0.9x spacing instead of 1x here.

00:35:263 (1) - 0.7x spacing, though this one doesn't feel too bad I guess.

00:36:409 (5) - 0.7x spacing, next is 0.9x etc. I'm not too bothered by this, but idk you might want to be more careful about snap in the future. It still flows quite well though, so no real need to change everything, I know it's annoying.

01:27:810 (1) - I'd whine about this, but it seems like this is one of those occasions where circles this close after the spinner work. While this felt a bit weird first time I played, might as well keep.

01:44:817 (4) - At first I thought this played weird because the last time it was handled with two sliders... but actually, it plays fineish (I'm not a fan of this kind of single into slider replacing a triple, but you decide if I'm just whining because I suck) if you change distance snap to 1x instead of 0.5x. You generally use 1x for everything but streams, so the player effectively expects (4) to be 2 lines behind where it actually is now.

01:46:154 (8) - this is kind of a mess when it comes to spacing. from 01:45:581 (7) - to 8 you use 0.7x, from 8 to 9 you use 0.3x, for the stream you use 0.5x... effectively it looks like (8) should be part of the stream, but it's actually one tick behind that.

01:47:014 (5) - The spacing to this one should be 1x as well. From there on, it gets more subjective... I personally find this kind of structure combining streams and repeats and 2tick sliders etc... to be very difficult to read. The stream also starts 1 tick early compared to when 01:44:052 (1) - started. from the start of the stream to the end of 01:46:632 (11) - is five ticks, and in general you expect a 1 tick break after an uneven number of ticks, or something similar to it... meh, let's just settle for it feeling weird to me. If you feel ok with reducing the difficulty, you can try this structure http://puu.sh/8FIAj.jpg. You could also just make it a straight stream, use two repeating sliders, or add a 1 tick break then a 3x stream... All you really /have/ to do is fix the spacing, and probably start the stream one tick later.

02:02:205 (2) - consider stacking this on 02:02:110 (1) - .

02:17:778 (2) - consider removing this circle. More consistent with stuff after it, follows vocal so it feels cooler, and since kiai just ended lowering the energy like this makes sense.

02:32:778 (9) - nitpick: this circle uses 0.9x spacing instead of 1x which is used around it.

02:36:027 (1) - so does this one. Next is a jump though so no worries there.

02:39:371 (9) - I suggest removing this circle. Sameish reasoning as 02:17:778 (2) - .

03:03:638 (3) - subjectivity time! consider removing this and stacking 03:03:352 (1) - and 03:03:543 (2) - on 03:03:734 (4) - .

03:19:212 (2) - this repeat felt really weird when I played it. I played around a bit and using http://puu.sh/8FL2L.jpg with 2 stacked on 1 and 4 stacked on 3 seems pretty cool. A jump between the two stacks feels pretty natural at somewhere around 2x spacing as well.

Most of these are opinions more than requirements. See what fits~

Aight, clarifications and stuff.

General:

Your mp3 file for the song has a bitrate of 320 kbit/s. Because peppy is peppy, the max allowed bitrate is 192 kbit/s. If you can, find a lossless version of it and compress it to 192 kbit/s... but nobody seems to care about that, so you might as well use this file transcoded from 320 to 192 kbit/s: http://puu.sh/8GgPI.mp3. The offset might change when you change bitrates, I'm not sure how that works. People will also have to delete and re-download the map to get the new mp3.

Insane:

For 00:15:772 (3) - I meant to consider changing it from a slider to a circle and stacking it on (2). The spacing checks out and it would look like this http://puu.sh/8Gc1p.jpg.

01:44:817 (4) - Yeah, I think the spacing from 01:44:243 (3) - to 01:44:817 (4) - should use 1x snap. Though I'm suddenly playing it fine today orz (probably because my brain worked on it during the night w.)

02:02:110 (1) - Didn't actually realize this until now (or it wasn't like this) but the spacing to this circle is 0.8x. Changing it to 1x should be easy enough and actually looks prettier w.

I suggested you remove the circle at 2:17:778. I now feel retarded, because despite what past_zaka thought, current_zaka feels it plays weird. However, my suggestion now is still a bit different from what you did before. Basically, create a 2 stack into a stacked slider like this: http://puu.sh/8GdY9.jpg (placement of 02:18:638 (4) - not final lol.) basically follows vocal and shit. Considering I already messed this up once do whatever though lol; does feel good to me after several playtests at least. Convenient jump to first note of the three I am talking about: 02:17:683 (1) -.

03:03:352 (1) - you didn't change spacing snap after stuff, so spacing to this is this is now at 0.9x instead of 1x.

Now for a consistency problem potentially caused by my recommended changes at 03:19:212 et al (no, keep that change. we're changing the future here!) The three notes starting at 03:22:078 (1) - feel a bit awkward. If you want to keep difficulty increase, you can keep it... but consider this instead: change 03:22:078 (1) - to a slider (running from there until 03:22:460); stack it on 03:21:887 (10) - . Should look somewhat like this: http://puu.sh/8GffY.jpg (you might want to remove nc on 03:22:078 (1) - though.)

Aight, that should be all. Not sure if this post counts as kudosable, prolly not.
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Zakamutt wrote:

Welp, let's try this. First official mod evar~

General

The name isn't actually Hoshizora no Memoria ~Eternal Heart~. Favorite's website gives it as "星空のメモリア Eternal Heart" and the page title for the game says "星空のメモリア -Eternal Heart-". (http://www.favo-soft.jp/soft/product/Et ... _index.htm). You might as well put the Japanese names in the name fields and use romanized name for the, well, romanizations. The artist name is almost certainly 霜月はるか. *Fixed*

Consider disabling letterbox during breaks. It's a personal preference, I guess... Done

No background on Insane here, I might have to delete and redownload though. make sure to tick widescreen support on Insane as well. Done

Easy (I realize it's not close to completion):

00:21:306 (1) - I realize you're trying to follow the vocals here, but previous rhythm followed the general beat and this is jarring. I suggest you move this forward two ticks. Of course, this leaves the last tick on 00:21:879 (2) - which is no good. I suggest continuing with a circle 00:22:452 (2) - and a slider from 00:23:025 (3) - to 00:23:408. If you want to emphasise the three accents following it extra, you can also just put a circle at 00:23:025 instead. Or use two circles at the two points instead of a slider - the choice is yours! Using a slider is most consistent with the previous notes, though.

...now that was long.

Insane:

I'm not the most skilled player ever, and I tend to read maps more based on music/timing/spacing? than a lot of other people. Take this with a grain of salt. Inconsistencies are also a form of difficulty, too... but a frustrating one?

The rhythm of the first part feels a bit off to me. The issues start with with 00:04:880 (5) - where I expect a repeat like 00:01:823 (8) - etc. Can't find a good word for it qq. In combination with the difficulty-increasing placement of the circles on the slidertracks of the sliders here I find it really hard to read at first. I suggest replacing 00:04:880 (5) with a repeat slider, shifting the next slider back a bit to maintain consistency with the last bar. timeline will look like this: http://puu.sh/8Fzcf.jpg *Fixed*

00:10:995 (1) - this is a bit ninja. I think you want the end-of spinner's hitsound to lead into the circle, but this practically never works out in my experience. it's also far from center where skilled players tend to spin, and the notes directly after it have different timing. There's nothing in the music to warrant it either... thus, I suggest removing this circle. Alternatively move it closer to center (perhaps right in the middle?), where it's easier to reach. *Fixed*

00:15:772 (3) - consider changing this from a slider to a circle, creating a triple. There's a kind of break in the music here and it feels good to show that, and you do the sameish at 00:18:829 (5) - (because the slider is longer it effectively feels the same). You want me to change these sliders into streams?

00:24:944 (8) - you're using 0.5x distance spacing here, and I think you might want to use 1x instead as this plays a bit weird. You used 0.5x for 00:22:842 (2) - 00:23:224 (4) - but that was using a kind of slowdown pattern that only really works for stream-ish circles like that. Stacking 00:24:944 (8) - on 00:25:135 (1) - feels like a good idea to me after that.*Fixed*

00:34:880 (11) - nitpick: you used 0.9x spacing instead of 1x here. *Fixed*

00:35:263 (1) - 0.7x spacing, though this one doesn't feel too bad I guess. 1.0x is already good.

00:36:409 (5) - 0.7x spacing, next is 0.9x etc. I'm not too bothered by this, but idk you might want to be more careful about snap in the future. It still flows quite well though, so no real need to change everything, I know it's annoying. *Fixed* some

01:27:810 (1) - I'd whine about this, but it seems like this is one of those occasions where circles this close after the spinner work. While this felt a bit weird first time I played, might as well keep. This one is already good~.

01:44:817 (4) - At first I thought this played weird because the last time it was handled with two sliders... but actually, it plays fineish (I'm not a fan of this kind of single into slider replacing a triple, but you decide if I'm just whining because I suck) if you change distance snap to 1x instead of 0.5x. You generally use 1x for everything but streams, so the player effectively expects (4) to be 2 lines behind where it actually is now.Do you want me to change it?

01:46:154 (8) - this is kind of a mess when it comes to spacing. from 01:45:581 (7) - to 8 you use 0.7x, from 8 to 9 you use 0.3x, for the stream you use 0.5x... effectively it looks like (8) should be part of the stream, but it's actually one tick behind that.Changed these streams into a sliders so it'll fit the song.

01:47:014 (5) - The spacing to this one should be 1x as well. From there on, it gets more subjective... I personally find this kind of structure combining streams and repeats and 2tick sliders etc... to be very difficult to read. The stream also starts 1 tick early compared to when 01:44:052 (1) - started. from the start of the stream to the end of 01:46:632 (11) - is five ticks, and in general you expect a 1 tick break after an uneven number of ticks, or something similar to it... meh, let's just settle for it feeling weird to me. If you feel ok with reducing the difficulty, you can try this structure http://puu.sh/8FIAj.jpg. You could also just make it a straight stream, use two repeating sliders, or add a 1 tick break then a 3x stream... All you really /have/ to do is fix the spacing, and probably start the stream one tick later.Changed these streams into a sliders so it'll fit the song.

02:02:205 (2) - consider stacking this on 02:02:110 (1) - .*Fixed*

02:17:778 (2) - consider removing this circle. More consistent with stuff after it, follows vocal so it feels cooler, and since kiai just ended lowering the energy like this makes sense. *Fixed*

02:32:778 (9) - nitpick: this circle uses 0.9x spacing instead of 1x which is used around it. *Fixed*

02:36:027 (1) - so does this one. Next is a jump though so no worries there.*Fixed*

02:39:371 (9) - I suggest removing this circle. Sameish reasoning as 02:17:778 (2) - . *Fixed*

03:03:638 (3) - subjectivity time! consider removing this and stacking 03:03:352 (1) - and 03:03:543 (2) - on 03:03:734 (4) - . *Fixed&

03:19:212 (2) - this repeat felt really weird when I played it. I played around a bit and using http://puu.sh/8FL2L.jpg with 2 stacked on 1 and 4 stacked on 3 seems pretty cool. A jump between the two stacks feels pretty natural at somewhere around 2x spacing as well. *Fixed*

Most of these are opinions more than requirements. See what fits~
Thank you very much for the mod!

Zakamutt wrote:

Aight, clarifications and stuff.

General:

Your mp3 file for the song has a bitrate of 320 kbit/s. Because peppy is peppy, the max allowed bitrate is 192 kbit/s. If you can, find a lossless version of it and compress it to 192 kbit/s... but nobody seems to care about that, so you might as well use this file transcoded from 320 to 192 kbit/s: http://puu.sh/8GgPI.mp3. The offset might change when you change bitrates, I'm not sure how that works. People will also have to delete and re-download the map to get the new mp3.

Insane:

For 00:15:772 (3) - I meant to consider changing it from a slider to a circle and stacking it on (2). The spacing checks out and it would look like this http://puu.sh/8Gc1p.jpg. *Changed*

01:44:817 (4) - Yeah, I think the spacing from 01:44:243 (3) - to 01:44:817 (4) - should use 1x snap. Though I'm suddenly playing it fine today orz (probably because my brain worked on it during the night w.) *Fixed*

02:02:110 (1) - Didn't actually realize this until now (or it wasn't like this) but the spacing to this circle is 0.8x. Changing it to 1x should be easy enough and actually looks prettier w.*Fixed*

I suggested you remove the circle at 2:17:778. I now feel retarded, because despite what past_zaka thought, current_zaka feels it plays weird. However, my suggestion now is still a bit different from what you did before. Basically, create a 2 stack into a stacked slider like this: http://puu.sh/8GdY9.jpg (placement of 02:18:638 (4) - not final lol.) basically follows vocal and shit. Considering I already messed this up once do whatever though lol; does feel good to me after several playtests at least. Convenient jump to first note of the three I am talking about: 02:17:683 (1) -. *Changed*

03:03:352 (1) - you didn't change spacing snap after stuff, so spacing to this is this is now at 0.9x instead of 1x.*Fixed*

Now for a consistency problem potentially caused by my recommended changes at 03:19:212 et al (no, keep that change. we're changing the future here!) The three notes starting at 03:22:078 (1) - feel a bit awkward. If you want to keep difficulty increase, you can keep it... but consider this instead: change 03:22:078 (1) - to a slider (running from there until 03:22:460); stack it on 03:21:887 (10) - . Should look somewhat like this: http://puu.sh/8GffY.jpg (you might want to remove nc on 03:22:078 (1) - though.) *Changed*

Aight, that should be all. Not sure if this post counts as kudosable, prolly not.
Thank you very much!!!

also yeah, only 1 kudos per modder (Sorry)

Merged your post~
El SolarBeam
soon™

400th post is a spam www
Topic Starter
Shurelia
:oops:

El SolarBeam wrote:

soon™

400th post is a spam www
lol, www
Arlecchino
okay let's do it now.. `3`
newbie comming..
you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;
Insane
00:07:747 (6,1,1) - tidak enak dipandang...coba gini ?
00:10:995 (1) - remove ? kasih jarak dari akhir spin ke (2), kalo (1) udh didelete 00:11:473 (2) - (264,280)?
00:27:619 (7) - pindahin ke (312,288) dan ubah slider'a.. gk enak dipandang..plz pke slider normal
00:59:721 (11) - NC
pattern Menurut ane di 01:01:441 (1,2,3) - lebih masuk keirama
01:04:307 (3)- mundurin ke 01:04:689 dan hapus reverse , add slider 1/2 di 01:04:307 - lebih masuk k rhytme
01:06:218 (9) - NC
01:40:040 (4) - distance'a lebih jauh dari (2) ke (3) dan (4) ke (5) ato singkat'a (4) lebih deketin ke (3) dan (5)
01:44:817 (1,2) - hapus circle'a.. dan panjangin slider'a...
02:02:587 (3,4,5) - coba check ini...pattern anyar mas.. tapi kaya'a mash ada yang lebih bagus.. tapi coba aja dulu..nymbung sama rhytme.. tapi kayanya lebih nyambung.. (4) diSS atas.. kalo gak slider repeat...
02:41:759 - gk enak dipandang
02:57:046 (1,2,3,4,5) - check
03:03:161 - add note
03:19:021 (1,3) - Ctrl+g.. biar distance sama..
03:20:740 (2) - hapus reverse.. dan add 1/2 slider di 03:21:122 dan remove note di 03:21:314-
03:33:925 - disini masih ada sound.. kasih note..
03:51:314 - hapus reverse dan kasih note di 03:51:887- dan di 03:52:460
03:55:135 - dari sini.. gk nymbung ke rythme menurut ane.. tolong perbaiki..
btw OD insane +1

Buat easy.. gnti timming point'a..ke inherited..

EDIT : dn buat Solar's Normal.. kasih pertamax.. lol.. it's fine for me.. ( bilang aja males ) #slapped..
hehhe.. iya cape.. nih.. modding jam 3 pagi.. ngntuk jadi'a..
ywdh gitu aja dulu.. jangan lupa open Aimod.. ada ketidak samaan coloum tag.. disitu.. sering''in buka aimod..
Gl with your map Ian.. supporting dari tengah sungai... `3` hope this helped.. `3`
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Marinska wrote:

okay let's do it now.. `3`
newbie comming..
you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;
Insane
00:07:747 (6,1,1) - tidak enak dipandang...coba gini ? *Changed*
00:10:995 (1) - remove ? kasih jarak dari akhir spin ke (2), kalo (1) udh didelete 00:11:473 (2) - (264,280)? It's already good~ , removing (1) wouldn't fit the song.
00:27:619 (7) - pindahin ke (312,288) dan ubah slider'a.. gk enak dipandang..plz pke slider normal *Fixed*
00:59:721 (11) - NC *Fixed*
pattern Menurut ane di 01:01:441 (1,2,3) - lebih masuk keirama Please provide me a more clear picture, i don't know what's your suggestion
01:04:307 (3)- mundurin ke 01:04:689 dan hapus reverse , add slider 1/2 di 01:04:307 - lebih masuk k rhytme *Changed*
01:06:218 (9) - NC *Fixed*
01:40:040 (4) - distance'a lebih jauh dari (2) ke (3) dan (4) ke (5) ato singkat'a (4) lebih deketin ke (3) dan (5) *Fixed*
01:44:817 (1,2) - hapus circle'a.. dan panjangin slider'a... *Changed*
02:02:587 (3,4,5) - coba check ini...pattern anyar mas.. tapi kaya'a mash ada yang lebih bagus.. tapi coba aja dulu..nymbung sama rhytme.. tapi kayanya lebih nyambung.. (4) diSS atas.. kalo gak slider repeat... Provide better picture please~.
02:41:759 - gk enak dipandang http://puu.sh/8Nspq.jpg Better?
02:57:046 (1,2,3,4,5) - check Changed*
03:03:161 - add note Didn't fit the rhytm~
03:19:021 (1,3) - Ctrl+g.. biar distance sama.. *Fixed*
03:20:740 (2) - hapus reverse.. dan add 1/2 slider di 03:21:122 dan remove note di 03:21:314- *Fixed*
03:33:925 - disini masih ada sound.. kasih note.. *Fixed*
03:51:314 - hapus reverse dan kasih note di 03:51:887- dan di 03:52:460 *Changed*
03:55:135 - dari sini.. gk nymbung ke rythme menurut ane.. tolong perbaiki.. It's Already Good~
btw OD insane +1

Buat easy.. gnti timming point'a..ke inherited.. ok

EDIT : dn buat Solar's Normal.. kasih pertamax.. lol.. it's fine for me.. ( bilang aja males ) #slapped..
hehhe.. iya cape.. nih.. modding jam 3 pagi.. ngntuk jadi'a..
ywdh gitu aja dulu.. jangan lupa open Aimod.. ada ketidak samaan coloum tag.. disitu.. sering''in buka aimod..
Gl with your map Ian.. supporting dari tengah sungai... `3` hope this helped.. `3`
Thank you for the mod!
and thanks for the support~

btw
Maksudnya "you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;" ?
Arlecchino
[quote="Shurelia"

btw
Maksudnya "you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;" ?[/quote]

oh lupakan.. since el solar menerima GDmu... ;w;
El why u so TEG4...`3`
El SolarBeam
lol pardon I've said earlier that one of my mapping policy is prioritize a long version map

and for shurelia, you can ask me for mod later if you feel the map has already look decent for rank
(perhaps around 5 mods acquired is enough to make sure I don't need to write too much basic stuff)
Topic Starter
Shurelia

El SolarBeam wrote:

lol pardon I've said earlier that one of my mapping policy is prioritize a long version map

and for shurelia, you can ask me for mod later if you feel the map has already look decent for rank
(perhaps around 5 mods acquired is enough to make sure I don't need to write too much basic stuff)
you mean Full Version song? XD

3/5 mods, to get your mod. . . o3o

edit :

5/5 mods, to get your mod... o3o Xd
Eizan Arizawa
Greetings!
Shurelia-sama here my mod imo hope this helpful
[Easy]
- I think it's good
[Solar's Normal]
- 01:25:326 Just change the end of Slider to 01:25:708
- 01:25:900 Put Circle here
- 02:41:759 Replace Slider change to circle
- 02:42:142 Add Slider here and end the Slider here 02:42:333
[Insane]
- I think it's good
[Luna]
- Will check it later
Good luck and hopefully this will be get ranked soon
SB work still 2% (Still searching more background)
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

Greetings!
[Easy]
- I think it's good
[Solar's Normal]
- 01:25:326 Just change the end of Slider to 01:25:708 Will tell Solar later
- 01:25:900 Put Circle here Will tell Solar later
- 02:41:759 Replace Slider change to circle Will tell Solar later
- 02:42:142 Add Slider here and end the Slider here 02:42:333 Will tell Solar later
[Insane]
- I think it's good
[Luna]
- Will check it later
Good luck and hopefully this will be get ranked soon
SB work still 2% (Still searching more background)
Thank you very much for your mod! :D
AsprikaQ
random mod

all suggestion

[General]

- soft-hitfinish2 is quite large despite being just a custom hitsound. (Actually, it's too large).
- favourite.jpg change to 1024*768 ?
- I think you need Hard for difficulty distribution

[Easy]

Too much half-beat is used here.

00:14:626 (3) - Bad stack for Easy
00:18:829 (1) - ^
00:27:046 (2) - Don't recommend this in Easy
00:32:970 (4) - ^
00:51:122 (4) - It's very confusing
00:53:607 (5,6,7,8,1,2) - Too much click for Easy
01:09:275 (3) - same as 00:51:122 (4)
01:12:333 (5) - ^
01:20:740 (3,4) - Don't stack it. It's too confuse to read for new player
01:53:033 (1) - ^
02:06:982 (4) - Don't do more than 2 reverses
03:06:982 (3) - ^
03:20:740 (1,2,3,4) - Too much click

[Normal]

All good ;)

[Insane]

00:11:186 (2,3,4) - Add Finish to all
00:18:829 (5) - Better blanket
00:24:753 (8) - Add note
00:24:944 (9) - remove Clap
00:49:212 (1) - As you can hear the rhythm march up, just put the clap in every white beat line
00:55:326 (1) - Remove Finish at tail
01:00:103 (4,7) - swap the place
01:16:728 (4) - Remove Finish at head
01:18:256 (2) - ^
01:25:517 (9) - ^ at tail
01:33:734 (2) - Rework it to follow the vocal
02:02:014 (8) - Add note
02:02:587 (3,4) - Ctrl+G
03:31:441 (6) - move slider here and add note to old place
03:36:600 (9,10,11) - Just make it straight
03:40:231 (1,2) - Better stack it
03:46:536 (4,5) - Ctrl+G
03:52:269 (3) - Stack it or move it so players don't get confuse
03:57:428 (8,1) - It's very hard to read

[Luna]

00:07:747 (8) - Whistle at head
00:08:511 (1) - ^
00:09:275 (2) - It's 1/3 beat spacing
00:21:505 (6) - Clap at head
00:21:887 (1) - ^ at reverse
00:24:562 (7) - Clap
00:25:900 (2) - Remove Clap at tail
00:28:575 (2) - ^
00:33:352 (7) - ^ at head
00:33:734 (8) - Add Clap at head
00:49:212 (1) - As you can hear the rhythm march up, just put the clap in every white beat line
01:00:103 (4,5,6) - Make the distance same please
01:08:129 (3,4) - Just stack the pattern like this or the anti-jump will be too hard
01:21:505 (4,5,6) - Blanket them
01:32:014 (1,2,3) - Make distance same
01:46:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Overmapped..
02:05:645 (1) - same as 00:49:212 (1)
02:27:619 (4,5) - why anti-jump all of sudden
02:28:575 (1,2,3,4) - ^
03:06:791 (1) - Oh this part, try to map along with guitar sound. It's quite epic if you do so.
04:13:097 (9) - End it at 04:13:861
Topic Starter
Shurelia

AsprikaQ wrote:

random mod

all suggestion

[General]

- soft-hitfinish2 is quite large despite being just a custom hitsound. (Actually, it's too large).
- favourite.jpg change to 1024*768 ?
- I think you need Hard for difficulty distribution

[Easy]

Too much half-beat is used here.

00:14:626 (3) - Bad stack for Easy *Fixed*
00:18:829 (1) - ^ *Fixed*
00:27:046 (2) - Don't recommend this in Easy *Changed*
00:32:970 (4) - ^ *Changed*
00:51:122 (4) - It's very confusing *Changed*
00:53:607 (5,6,7,8,1,2) - Too much click for Easy *Changed*
01:09:275 (3) - same as 00:51:122 (4) *Changed*
01:12:333 (5) - ^ *Changed*
01:20:740 (3,4) - Don't stack it. It's too confuse to read for new player *Changed*
01:53:033 (1) - ^ *Changed*
02:06:982 (4) - Don't do more than 2 reverses *Changed*
03:06:982 (3) - ^ *Changed*
03:20:740 (1,2,3,4) - Too much click *Changed*

[Normal]

All good ;)

[Insane]

00:11:186 (2,3,4) - Add Finish to all *Fixed*
00:18:829 (5) - Better blanket *Fixed*
00:24:753 (8) - Add note *Fixed*
00:24:944 (9) - remove Clap *Fixed*
00:49:212 (1) - As you can hear the rhythm march up, just put the clap in every white beat line *Fixed*
00:55:326 (1) - Remove Finish at tail *Fixed*
01:00:103 (4,7) - swap the place *Fixed*
01:16:728 (4) - Remove Finish at head *Fixed*
01:18:256 (2) - ^ *Fixed*
01:25:517 (9) - ^ at tail *Fixed*
01:33:734 (2) - Rework it to follow the vocal *Fixed*
02:02:014 (8) - Add note *Fixed*
02:02:587 (3,4) - Ctrl+G Did stream like that is good? , kinda trappy imo
03:31:441 (6) - move slider here and add note to old place *Fixed*
03:36:600 (9,10,11) - Just make it straight *Fixed*
03:40:231 (1,2) - Better stack it *Fixed*
03:46:536 (4,5) - Ctrl+G *Fixed*
03:52:269 (3) - Stack it or move it so players don't get confuse *Fixed*
03:57:428 (8,1) - It's very hard to read *Fixed*

[Luna]

00:07:747 (8) - Whistle at head
00:08:511 (1) - ^
00:09:275 (2) - It's 1/3 beat spacing
00:21:505 (6) - Clap at head
00:21:887 (1) - ^ at reverse
00:24:562 (7) - Clap
00:25:900 (2) - Remove Clap at tail
00:28:575 (2) - ^
00:33:352 (7) - ^ at head
00:33:734 (8) - Add Clap at head
01:08:129 (3,4) - Just stack the pattern like this or the anti-jump will be too hard
01:21:505 (4,5,6) - Blanket them
01:32:014 (1,2,3) - Make distance same
01:46:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Overmapped..
02:05:645 (1) - same as 00:49:212 (1)
02:27:619 (4,5) - why anti-jump all of sudden
03:06:791 (1) - Oh this part, try to map along with guitar sound. It's quite epic if you do so.
04:13:097 (9) - End it at 04:13:861
Really, thanks for your mod!
I really appreciate it!
mana vayne

AsprikaQ wrote:

random mod

[Luna]

00:07:747 (8) - Whistle at head fix
00:08:511 (1) - ^ fix
00:09:275 (2) - It's 1/3 beat spacing not fix
00:21:505 (6) - Clap at head fix
00:21:887 (1) - ^ at reverse fix
00:24:562 (7) - Clap fix
00:25:900 (2) - Remove Clap at tail fix
00:28:575 (2) - ^ fix
00:33:352 (7) - ^ at head fix
00:33:734 (8) - Add Clap at head fix
00:49:212 (1) - As you can hear the rhythm march up, just put the clap in every white beat line fix
01:08:129 (3,4) - Just stack the pattern like this or the anti-jump will be too hard just stack the pattern like now
01:21:505 (4,5,6) - Blanket them fix
01:32:014 (1,2,3) - Make distance same fix
01:46:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Overmapped.. fix
02:05:645 (1) - same as 00:49:212 (1) fix
02:27:619 (4,5) - why anti-jump all of sudden i want surprise in there lol
03:06:791 (1) - Oh this part, try to map along with guitar sound. It's quite epic if you do so. ok i try
04:13:097 (9) - End it at 04:13:861 fix
thanks for mod ;3
btw shurelia
SPOILER
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: Kaleidoscope.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 49212
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 190227
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.800006

[Metadata]
Title:Kaleidoscope
TitleUnicode:Kaleidoscope
Artist:Shimotsuki Haruka
ArtistUnicode:霜月はるか
Creator:Shurelia
Version:Luna
Source:星空のメモリア -Eternal Heart-
Tags:Hoshizora no Memoria favorite eroge Visual Novel moe opening
BeatmapID:424966
BeatmapSetID:169622

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2.2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"favorite.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
49212,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
61250,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
67364,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
67555,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
79593,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
106441,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
106536,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
106632,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
106728,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
106823,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
106919,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
107014,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
107110,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
107205,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
107301,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
107492,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
125645,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
137683,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
143798,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
156027,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
183731,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
186406,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
186597,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
199021,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
210868,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
217364,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
229403,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
253092,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,255
Combo2 : 0,255,255
Combo3 : 0,0,255
Combo4 : 0,0,128

[HitObjects]
296,320,485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,136,677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,232,868,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,232,1059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,320,1250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,136,1441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,232,1632,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,232,1823,2,0,L|456:232,2,55
352,80,2205,5,0,0:0:0:0:
504,32,2396,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,80,2587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,232,2778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,72,2970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,240,3161,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,136,3352,2,0,L|392:80,2,55
488,248,3734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,136,3925,5,2,0:0:0:0:
384,280,4116,2,0,P|320:248|256:248,1,110
104,264,4498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,216,4689,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,136,4880,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,56,5071,2,0,B|288:56|288:56|344:88,1,110
168,192,5454,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,320,5645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,192,5836,2,0,L|56:192,1,110
168,192,6218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,192,6409,6,0,L|256:120,1,110
280,96,6696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,72,6791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,224,6982,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,96,7173,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,224,7364,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,48,7556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,48,7747,2,0,L|64:144,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,8129,6,0,L|312:216,1,110
152,200,8511,6,0,L|88:304,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,296,8893,6,0,P|312:256|320:224,1,110
232,148,9275,2,0,L|296:140,1,55
416,88,9466,2,0,L|352:80,1,55
280,72,9657,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9753,12,0,10804,0:0:0:0:
440,160,11186,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,152,11473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,320,11759,1,4,0:0:0:0:
66,168,12142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,168,12237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,168,12333,6,0,B|64:280|64:280|128:288|160:352,1,220
272,96,13097,2,0,P|320:72|368:96,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,256,13479,2,0,P|88:192|104:64,1,220
352,144,14052,2,0,P|360:200|344:256,1,110
208,272,14435,2,0,P|176:224|184:152,1,110
360,136,14817,2,0,P|360:192|336:240,1,110
136,176,15199,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,15390,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,80,15581,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,80,15677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,80,15772,2,0,P|216:48|288:48,1,110
384,184,16154,2,0,P|408:258|408:306,1,110
208,304,16536,2,0,P|192:256|208:200,1,110
384,160,16919,2,0,B|344:135|320:175|280:143,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,96,17301,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,17492,2,0,P|112:288|96:320,1,110
280,208,17874,2,0,P|280:288|296:320,1,110
336,88,18256,5,0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,18447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,88,18638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,88,18734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,88,18829,2,0,P|352:184|312:304,1,220,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,88,19403,2,0,P|128:184|176:312,1,220
344,144,19976,6,0,L|344:264,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,344,20358,2,0,L|216:232,1,110
72,144,20740,2,0,L|72:264,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,152,21122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,280,21314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,104,21505,2,0,P|416:48|368:32,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,152,21887,6,0,B|209:191|209:191|193:119|135:109,2,220,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,22842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,184,23033,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,240,23224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,200,23415,2,0,P|392:80|336:0,1,220,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,96,23989,2,0,P|264:200|336:320,1,220,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,320,24562,1,2,0:0:0:0:
272,360,24753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,200,24944,2,0,P|176:112|56:16,1,220
40,192,25517,6,0,P|48:240|88:288,1,110
184,200,25900,2,0,P|250:141|392:128,2,220,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,256,26855,2,0,P|368:320|376:352,1,110
480,240,27237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,184,27428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,328,27619,2,0,P|208:248|216:128,1,220
376,128,28193,6,0,L|288:40,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,28575,2,0,L|352:304,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,251,28957,2,0,L|128:136,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,248,29339,2,0,P|304:208|376:128,2,220,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,168,30294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,40,30485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,160,30677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,64,30868,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,144,31059,6,0,P|424:240|352:336,1,220,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,160,31632,2,0,P|176:144|40:176,2,220
112,304,32587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,172,32778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,304,32970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,160,33161,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,312,33352,2,0,B|256:352|296:320|344:360,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,232,33734,2,0,B|280:192|248:168|280:120,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,48,34116,2,0,P|272:16|160:56,1,220
360,192,34689,5,0,0:0:0:0:
201,293,34880,2,0,P|160:232|160:192,1,110
240,32,35263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,216,35454,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,112,35645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,208,35836,2,0,P|480:288|472:296,2,55
328,272,36218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,48,36600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,216,36791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,152,36982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,336,37173,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,136,37364,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,280,37556,2,0,P|128:336|64:344,1,110,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,192,37938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,38129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,38224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,38320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,38511,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,56,38702,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,128,38893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,39084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,312,39275,1,4,0:0:0:0:
416,136,39466,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,39657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,39753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,39849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,40040,5,0,0:0:0:0:
64,80,40231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,136,40422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,248,40613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,344,40804,1,4,0:0:0:0:
40,216,40995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,41186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,41282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,41377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,96,41568,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,168,41759,2,0,P|224:256|216:368,1,220,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,248,42333,2,0,P|204:242|296:160,1,220,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,56,42906,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,88,43001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,128,43097,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,128,43288,6,0,L|376:272,1,110
152,216,43670,2,0,L|152:88,1,110,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,208,44052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,56,44243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,208,44435,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,44626,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,112,44721,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,44817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,45199,2,0,P|336:224|328:248,1,110
80,160,45581,2,0,P|80:248|88:272,1,110
336,296,45963,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,280,46154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,264,46345,2,0,B|408:184|384:40|384:40,1,220
168,80,46919,2,0,B|112:160|152:304|152:304,1,220
256,200,47492,2,0,L|256:144,1,55
168,80,47874,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,104,47970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,136,48065,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,48161,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,256,48256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,224,48352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,72,48447,2,0,L|360:72,1,55
448,208,48638,2,0,L|472:272,1,55
296,240,48829,2,0,P|336:200|352:152,1,55
120,80,49212,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,80,49594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,160,49785,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,296,50167,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,272,50549,2,0,L|344:160,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,48,50931,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,200,51122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,48,51314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,56,51505,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,208,51696,5,8,0:0:0:0:
408,352,51887,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,152,52078,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,328,52269,2,0,P|248:272|240:104,1,220
384,152,52842,6,0,L|416:208,2,55
152,144,53224,2,0,L|112:216,2,55
256,56,53607,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,256,53798,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,152,53989,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,144,54180,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54371,2,0,L|352:112,1,110,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,40,54753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,160,54944,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,296,55135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,352,55326,6,0,P|208:344|152:296,2,110,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,224,55900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,264,56091,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,88,56282,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,88,56473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,88,56664,2,0,B|144:120|184:56|208:120|232:80|312:136,1,220,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,208,57237,6,0,L|400:328,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,57619,2,0,L|256:240,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,152,58001,2,0,L|112:280,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,58384,2,0,L|328:160,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,352,58766,2,0,L|472:304,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,183,59148,2,0,L|224:80,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,59530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,320,59721,5,8,0:0:0:0:
468,296,59817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,248,59912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,208,60103,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,216,60198,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,256,60294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,320,60485,2,0,P|392:256|384:120,1,220,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,61059,6,0,L|196:200,1,55
256,336,61250,2,0,L|204:368,1,55
136,344,61441,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,344,61632,2,0,P|80:272|72:136,1,220
68,148,62205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,56,62396,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,56,62587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,176,62778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,152,62970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,312,63161,2,0,P|192:240|116:240,1,220
36,100,63734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,240,63925,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,32,64116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,32,64307,2,0,P|256:64|360:36,2,220
296,176,65263,2,0,P|296:216|264:284,1,110
144,176,65645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,336,65836,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,176,66027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,64,66218,6,0,L|208:64,1,55
305,150,66409,2,0,L|236:152,1,55
152,236,66600,2,0,L|236:236,1,55
320,328,66791,2,0,L|240:328,1,55
152,240,66982,2,0,L|128:172,1,55
240,92,67173,2,0,L|300:56,1,55
344,200,67364,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,208,67556,6,0,P|96:160|88:104,1,110
256,24,67938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,264,68129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,232,68320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,124,68511,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,96,68702,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,136,68893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,168,69084,2,0,L|76:276,1,110
364,252,69466,2,0,L|304:156,1,110
64,216,69849,2,0,L|48:268,2,55
364,256,70231,6,0,P|420:304|436:360,1,110
236,20,70613,2,0,P|180:72|176:128,1,110
224,288,70995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,328,71186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,152,71377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,112,71568,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,24,71759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,56,71950,2,0,P|124:104|128:168,1,110
360,168,72333,2,0,P|352:216|300:264,1,110
104,256,72715,2,0,P|144:216|208:208,1,110
412,196,73097,2,0,P|444:172|468:108,2,110
188,336,73670,6,0,P|124:256|148:144,1,220
356,48,74243,2,0,P|428:112|452:240,2,220
184,336,75390,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,320,75581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,75772,2,0,L|240:192,1,110
468,348,76154,5,0,0:0:0:0:
484,316,76345,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,112,76536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,152,76728,2,0,L|336:272,1,110
100,240,77110,2,0,P|92:192|104:128,1,110
336,64,77492,2,0,P|344:104|336:172,2,110
208,224,78065,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,224,78256,2,0,P|168:184|160:128,1,110
336,64,78638,2,0,P|376:72|444:60,1,110
376,256,79021,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,176,79212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,96,79403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,208,79594,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,224,79689,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,240,79785,2,0,P|128:248|80:224,1,110
40,104,80167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,168,80358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,72,80549,2,0,P|192:64|248:96,1,110
264,200,80931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,240,81122,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,72,81314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,72,81409,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,72,81505,2,0,P|272:80|208:216,1,220
360,224,82078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,344,82269,2,0,P|432:336|464:224,1,220
432,56,82842,6,0,L|296:56,1,110
232,176,83224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,176,83415,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,32,83607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,248,83989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,176,84371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,176,84753,2,0,L|344:96,1,110
112,120,85326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,232,85517,2,0,L|128:332,1,110
256,192,85900,12,0,87619,0:0:0:0:
96,96,87810,5,0,0:0:0:0:
264,104,88001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,236,88193,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,168,88384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,88479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,88575,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,184,88670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
440,160,88765,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,128,88861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,216,88957,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,240,89052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,268,89148,6,0,L|260:268,1,220
152,344,89721,2,0,P|96:296|84:260,1,110
176,128,90103,2,0,P|224:176|232:220,1,110
328,316,90485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,184,90677,2,0,L|200:184,1,220
68,64,91250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,96,91441,2,0,B|200:136|232:160|192:216,1,110
40,248,91823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,368,92014,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,368,92110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,368,92205,2,0,P|200:360|252:312,1,110
384,224,92587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,152,92778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,304,92970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,128,93161,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,56,93352,2,0,L|160:56,1,110
76,140,93734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,316,93925,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,196,94116,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,196,94307,2,0,L|336:196,1,110
448,240,94689,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,136,94880,2,0,P|360:64|316:16,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,56,95263,2,0,P|104:152|96:252,1,220
240,312,95836,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,184,96027,2,0,P|272:144|336:144,2,110
304,344,96600,2,0,P|360:320|396:264,2,110
224,184,97173,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,348,97364,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,232,97556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,48,97747,2,0,P|288:48|240:88,1,110
192,184,98129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,152,98320,2,0,P|336:244|256:348,2,220
268,60,99275,6,0,P|324:28|384:60,1,110
432,136,99657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,208,99849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,296,100040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,104,100231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,220,100422,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,328,100613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,264,100804,2,0,P|144:208|160:152,1,110
232,48,101186,5,4,0:0:0:0:
272,56,101282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,72,101377,2,0,P|384:128|368:256,1,220
240,160,101950,2,0,P|192:160|136:212,1,110
316,312,102333,2,0,P|372:272|388:224,1,110
144,96,102715,2,0,P|112:184|124:312,2,220
264,44,103670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,103861,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,256,104052,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,256,104148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,256,104243,2,0,P|272:264|340:240,1,110
432,80,104817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,56,104912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,44,105008,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,105199,2,0,L|256:224,1,110
88,132,105581,2,0,L|88:20,2,110
256,208,106154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,288,106345,6,0,P|96:256|96:180,1,110
290,164,106728,2,0,P|338:190|368:236,1,110
204,340,107110,2,0,P|220:300|280:264,1,110
396,140,107492,5,0,0:0:0:0:
396,140,107683,2,0,P|356:76|304:60,1,110
164,144,108065,2,0,P|117:172|94:221,1,110
176,324,108447,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,228,108638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,308,108829,2,0,L|368:196,1,110
280,72,109212,5,0,0:0:0:0:
124,72,109403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,228,109594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,120,109785,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,248,109976,2,0,P|220:212|336:248,1,220
280,76,110549,6,0,P|192:52|72:100,2,220
416,96,111505,2,0,L|416:220,1,110
348,312,111887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,184,112078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,224,112269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,264,112460,2,0,P|180:296|120:280,1,110
144,136,113033,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,112,113129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,96,113224,2,0,L|296:76,1,110
440,80,113607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,256,113798,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,164,113989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,316,114180,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,114562,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,88,114753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,92,114944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,208,115135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,96,115326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,115517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,320,115708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,208,115900,5,0,0:0:0:0:
280,328,116091,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,296,116282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,116473,2,0,L|360:252,2,110
388,84,117046,2,0,L|264:84,1,110
160,32,117428,2,0,P|116:76|112:136,1,110
276,116,117810,2,0,P|276:176|232:256,1,110
168,336,118193,2,0,P|280:372|392:316,1,220
440,168,118766,2,0,P|324:148|224:176,1,220
152,72,119339,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,72,119435,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,72,119530,2,0,P|100:84|60:152,1,110
240,160,119912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,264,120103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,120294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,248,120677,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,248,120772,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,248,120868,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,248,121059,2,0,L|328:248,1,110
240,160,121441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,248,121632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,336,121823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,122014,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,122205,2,0,P|80:264|108:300,1,110
240,220,122587,2,0,P|256:160|336:120,2,110
352,284,123161,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,192,123352,2,0,P|468:272|380:384,1,220
296,320,123925,2,0,B|240:344|240:344|184:320,1,110
128,248,124307,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,224,124403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,208,124498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,124594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,184,124689,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,176,124785,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,176,124880,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,124976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,184,125071,2,0,L|392:132,1,55
268,32,125263,2,0,L|236:96,1,55
352,184,125454,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,272,125645,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,88,126027,2,0,L|88:216,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,272,126600,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,104,126982,2,0,P|320:80|380:80,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,244,127364,2,0,P|353:293|401:319,2,110,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,72,127938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,104,128129,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,232,128320,2,0,P|332:168|288:156,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,312,128702,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,232,128893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,192,129084,2,0,L|152:104,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,232,129657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,232,130040,2,8,P|376:120|272:44,1,220
132,144,130613,5,0,0:0:0:0:
108,176,130804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,324,130995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,312,131186,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,132,131377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,88,131568,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,228,131759,6,0,P|124:228|272:268,1,220
208,80,132333,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,232,132715,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,260,133097,2,8,P|192:180|80:140,1,220
248,28,133670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
248,28,133766,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,28,133861,2,0,P|328:32|376:56,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,188,134243,2,8,P|296:300|196:360,2,220
384,64,135199,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,28,135390,2,0,P|196:80|176:144,2,110,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,104,135963,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,228,136154,2,8,P|340:228|412:148,1,220
256,24,136728,2,0,L|256:144,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,216,137110,2,0,P|248:264|288:256,2,110,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,116,137683,5,0,0:0:0:0:
40,116,137778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,116,137874,2,0,P|40:236|76:344,1,220
148,256,138447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,356,138638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,276,138829,2,0,P|416:244|432:192,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,160,139212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,72,139403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,40,139594,2,0,P|180:56|96:128,1,220,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140167,2,0,P|324:260|464:256,1,220
328,340,140740,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,184,140931,2,0,P|360:112|316:80,2,110
328,340,141505,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,141696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,324,141887,2,0,P|128:320|88:272,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,148,142269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,272,142460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,184,142651,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,160,142747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,142842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,116,142938,2,0,L|280:56,1,55
204,176,143129,2,0,L|160:228,1,55
96,100,143320,2,0,L|152:56,1,55
204,176,143511,2,0,L|252:224,1,55
376,316,143798,6,0,B|416:276|392:244|400:200,1,110
168,64,144371,2,0,B|112:112|144:136|120:176,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,268,144944,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,308,145135,2,0,P|124:348|184:336,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,284,145517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,240,145708,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,92,145900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,72,146091,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,252,146282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,104,146473,2,0,P|296:156|220:160,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,88,146855,5,8,0:0:0:0:
64,88,146950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,88,147046,2,0,P|64:184|112:304,1,220
208,364,147619,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,364,147810,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,256,148001,2,8,P|420:216|444:68,1,220
336,20,148575,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,36,148766,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,88,148957,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,120,149148,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,160,149339,2,0,L|268:264,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,228,149721,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,232,149912,5,8,0:0:0:0:
360,232,150008,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,232,150103,2,0,P|332:156|220:64,1,220
200,256,150677,2,0,L|84:192,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,144,151059,2,0,L|144:80,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,172,151441,2,0,L|196:108,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,151823,2,0,L|136:224,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,316,152205,2,0,L|188:252,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,204,152587,2,0,L|248:140,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,248,152970,2,0,L|512:332,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,360,153352,5,8,0:0:0:0:
408,248,153543,2,0,L|408:136,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,248,153925,2,0,L|308:132,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,192,154307,2,0,L|48:192,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,76,154689,2,0,L|52:76,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,192,155071,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,220,155263,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,148,155454,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,164,155645,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,304,156027,5,8,0:0:0:0:
280,252,156218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,216,156409,2,0,P|56:152|112:52,1,220
320,164,157173,2,0,P|369:253|296:324,1,220
472,240,157747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,84,157938,2,0,B|260:40|204:160,1,220
344,272,158511,2,0,P|280:304|132:236,1,220
392,192,159275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,159466,6,0,P|368:128|328:92,1,110
204,24,160040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,160422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,272,160613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,160804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,161186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,161377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,152,161759,6,0,P|144:144|76:164,1,110
160,256,162142,2,0,P|216:272|280:256,1,110
256,192,162524,12,0,164817,0:0:0:0:
80,80,173989,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,84,174180,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,188,174371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,188,174562,2,0,P|68:304|132:376,2,220
184,276,175517,2,0,L|300:276,1,110
388,184,175900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,192,176091,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,276,176282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,64,176664,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,132,177046,5,0,0:0:0:0:
392,136,177237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,224,177428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,288,177619,2,0,P|276:200|164:184,2,220
216,344,178575,2,0,P|144:352|100:336,1,110
20,228,178957,2,0,P|40:168|84:132,1,110
156,236,179339,2,0,P|232:224|272:188,1,110
168,96,179721,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,72,180103,5,0,0:0:0:0:
440,200,180294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,72,180485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,204,180677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,204,180868,2,0,P|264:296|136:308,1,220
64,68,181632,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,184,181823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,68,182014,2,0,P|64:156|84:180,1,110
208,112,182396,2,0,P|261:100|313:116,1,110
248,272,182778,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,160,182970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,352,183161,5,0,0:0:0:0:
16,192,183352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183829,12,0,186409,0:0:0:0:
128,264,186982,5,0,0:0:0:0:
248,156,187173,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,160,187364,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,187556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,187938,5,0,0:0:0:0:
440,188,188129,2,0,L|472:124,1,55
256,64,188511,2,0,L|208:104,1,55
264,256,188893,2,0,L|324:300,1,55
256,64,189466,6,0,L|191:65,1,55
40,188,189849,2,0,L|84:236,1,55
272,232,190231,2,0,L|328:208,1,55
180,88,190613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,304,190995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,304,191377,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,304,191568,2,0,P|392:256|400:228,1,110
268,180,192142,2,0,P|296:112|340:88,1,110
448,328,192906,6,0,L|392:276,1,55
224,200,193288,2,0,L|192:252,1,55
116,304,193670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,80,194052,6,0,L|368:136,1,55
224,200,194435,2,0,L|256:260,1,55
452,264,194817,2,0,L|416:316,1,55
344,176,195199,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,268,195772,6,0,L|48:192,1,55
136,104,196154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,116,196728,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,332,197301,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197683,12,0,198829,0:0:0:0:
112,72,199021,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,176,199212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,196,199403,2,0,P|84:252|132:284,1,110
252,52,199976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,240,200358,2,0,P|424:296|372:332,1,110
216,288,200740,2,0,P|232:216|272:176,2,110
44,100,201314,5,0,0:0:0:0:
60,276,201505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,93,201696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,276,201887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,168,202078,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,168,202173,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,168,202269,2,0,P|264:168|308:180,1,110
420,292,202651,2,0,P|436:212|424:176,1,110
364,72,203033,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,288,203415,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,56,203798,2,0,P|64:112|80:176,1,110
216,120,204180,2,0,P|236:184|216:236,1,110
64,324,204562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,224,204753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,324,204944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,320,205135,6,0,B|240:224|160:232|160:232|152:144,1,220
44,76,205708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,206091,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,96,206473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,224,206855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,232,207046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,80,207237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,232,207428,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,144,207619,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,96,207810,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,268,208001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,264,208193,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,264,208384,2,0,P|420:208|428:112,1,220
168,112,208957,6,0,L|108:208,1,110
248,260,209339,2,0,L|304:152,1,110
121,189,209721,2,0,P|84:276|84:308,1,110
248,260,210103,2,0,P|275:212|285:159,1,110
252,32,210485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,56,210677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,144,210868,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,176,210963,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,220,211059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,256,211154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,288,211250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,316,211345,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,336,211441,2,0,P|200:368|72:284,1,220
196,208,212014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,112,212205,2,0,P|188:72|300:96,1,220
196,208,212778,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,304,212970,2,0,P|356:248|324:108,1,220
196,208,213543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,292,213734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,208,213925,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,316,214116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,320,214307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,320,214403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,320,214498,6,0,P|252:216|312:96,1,220
196,28,215071,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,112,215263,2,0,P|340:80|416:84,2,110
368,224,215836,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,320,216027,6,0,L|208:264,1,55
208,156,216218,2,0,L|251:189,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,193,216409,2,0,L|340:160,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,40,216600,2,0,L|387:73,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,136,216791,2,0,P|264:208|204:236,2,110
196,52,217364,6,0,P|284:28|372:52,1,180
472,196,217938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,316,218320,2,0,L|236:200,1,110
392,88,218702,2,0,L|392:224,1,110
248,288,219084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,120,219275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,288,219466,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,219657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,219849,2,0,P|68:216|76:160,1,110
216,52,220231,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,52,220422,2,0,B|248:132|176:200|216:276,1,220
376,336,220995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,80,221377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,88,221759,2,0,P|376:160|368:216,1,110
252,140,222142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,200,222333,2,0,P|136:128|144:72,1,110
252,140,222715,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,200,222906,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,88,223097,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,200,223288,5,0,0:0:0:0:
284,200,223479,2,0,P|316:316|420:352,1,220
392,208,224052,2,0,P|360:160|304:148,1,110
220,276,224435,2,0,P|172:252|160:192,1,110
68,44,224817,2,0,P|28:76|24:152,1,110
148,132,225199,6,0,L|240:208,1,110
360,120,225581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,232,225772,2,0,P|436:308|384:320,1,110
302,248,226154,2,0,P|312:188|288:144,1,110
164,252,226536,2,0,P|112:204|116:152,1,110
204,40,226919,2,0,P|256:108|248:168,1,110
164,252,227301,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,128,227492,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,128,227683,2,0,P|324:184|332:224,1,110
248,308,228065,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,308,228256,2,0,P|160:296|132:272,1,110
160,132,228638,2,0,P|216:120|284:136,1,110
152,240,229021,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,104,229212,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,80,229307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,64,229403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,52,229498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,44,229594,2,0,P|280:96|296:152,1,110
24,340,230358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,340,230549,2,0,B|136:336|136:336|192:308|256:348,1,220
224,176,231122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,248,231314,6,0,P|56:192|64:76,1,220
144,152,231887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,88,232078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,152,232269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,212,232460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,64,232651,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,64,232842,2,0,L|296:64,1,110
408,296,233415,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,212,233798,2,0,B|256:168|256:168|296:200|376:176,1,220
224,320,234562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,272,234753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,248,235135,6,0,P|240:208|232:176,1,110
356,124,235517,2,0,P|324:84|264:56,1,110
148,100,235900,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,172,236091,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,224,236282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,104,236473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,236,236664,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,288,236855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,212,237046,2,0,L|428:148,2,55
204,236,237428,2,0,L|204:160,2,55
96,332,237810,6,0,L|48:296,1,55
68,168,238001,2,0,L|124:204,1,55
248,180,238193,2,0,L|196:128,1,55
248,32,238384,2,0,L|328:56,1,55
352,208,238575,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,238766,6,0,P|48:176|88:92,1,220
212,216,239339,2,0,P|268:184|280:128,1,110
412,152,239721,2,0,P|432:201|481:224,1,110
392,320,240103,2,0,P|336:332|264:300,1,110
348,200,240485,2,0,L|348:140,2,55
208,244,240868,2,0,L|208:300,2,55
88,192,241250,2,0,L|32:192,4,55
224,76,241823,6,0,P|336:64|456:84,1,220
328,244,242396,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,120,242587,2,0,L|340:220,1,110
176,224,242970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,243161,2,0,L|196:196,1,110
328,244,243543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,243734,2,0,L|316:224,1,110
104,80,244116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,84,244307,2,0,L|162:84,1,110
340,88,244689,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,296,244880,6,0,P|296:344|196:288,1,220
308,112,245454,2,0,L|308:256,1,110
116,106,245836,2,0,L|116:216,1,110
248,304,246218,2,0,P|296:336|368:340,1,110
480,248,246600,2,0,P|416:220|348:232,1,110
224,160,246982,2,0,P|288:128|352:128,1,110
488,44,247364,2,0,P|408:24|336:44,1,110
248,144,247747,6,0,L|248:88,2,55
344,52,248129,2,0,P|408:104|408:272,1,220
188,124,248893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,172,249084,2,0,P|320:292|224:324,1,220
100,216,249657,2,0,P|212:192|268:96,1,220
488,264,250422,2,0,P|432:264|380:288,1,110
264,340,250804,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,220,250995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,224,251186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,24,251377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,348,251759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,148,252142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,140,252524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,352,252906,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,216,253097,2,0,L|256:-16,1,220
256,192,254243,12,0,257301,0:0:0:0:
El SolarBeam

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

Greetings!
[Solar's Normal]
- 01:25:326 Just change the end of Slider to 01:25:708 (nope, I think emphasizing the low-sounded percussion here can be left to the tick, so no need to extravagatingly emphasize this point)
- 01:25:900 Put Circle here (the continuation of the above, hence we don't need to do this)
- 02:41:759 Replace Slider change to circle (and another implication of the above, I'll keep this for consistency among the same section)
- 02:42:142 Add Slider here and end the Slider here 02:42:333 (well then, the same reason with above)
thanks for the concern anyway~
micchi_chi
Hi~ M4M from your Q~! :D
<--- Modder baru, masih payah

[Easy]
SPOILER
HP --> 2 ~?
00:12:715 (2) - NC
00:28:001 (3) - ^
00:30:677 (1) - Remove NC, ganti kesini 00:31:059 (2) -
00:33:543 (1) - Spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya :| , pendekin dikit spinnernya
00:36:600 (1) - Remove NC, ganti kesini 00:37:173 (2) -
01:01:250 (1) - ^ ganti kesini 01:01:632 (2) -
01:06:218 (1) - Pendekin/majuin sedikit spinnernya
01:10:040 (1) - Remove NC, ganti kesini 01:10:613 (2) -
01:19:594 (1) - ^ > 01:19:976 (2) -
01:29:148 (2) - NC
01:32:205 (5) - ^
01:34:880 (1) - Remove NC > 01:35:263 (2) -
01:43:288 (2) - Pindahin ke 320,208 (x,y) biar flownya lebih enak~? http://puu.sh/8XDuh/8b24758078.jpg
01:44:435 (4) - NC
01:53:224 (1) - Remove NC > 01:53:607 (2) -
01:56:282 (1) - ^ > 01:56:664 (2) -
02:04:307 (1) - Lagi, spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya
02:14:626 (1) - Remove NC > 02:15:008 (2) -
02:14:626 (1) - Pindahin ke 368,72 biar flownya lebih enak http://puu.sh/8XDr6/58374759a1.jpg
02:22:651 (1) - Spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya
02:33:352 (4) - NC
02:36:027 (1) - Remove NC > 02:36:409 (2) -
03:17:683 (1) - Spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya
03:44:817 (3,4,5) - Bentuknya ga bagus... coba gini http://puu.sh/8XDFR/f7b6910171.jpg
03:48:256 (5) - NC
03:49:403 (1) - Remove NC > 03:49:785 (2) -
03:57:428 (4) - NC
03:58:766 (4) - ^
04:01:823 (4) - ^
04:04:880 (5) - ^

[Normal]
SPOILER
AR --> 4
OD --> 3
01:44:435 (6) - NC
03:26:855 (5) - ^
03:29:148 (2,3) - Ubah begini http://puu.sh/8XE27/efced62300.jpg biar flownya lebih enak ?
03:52:078 (4) - Reverse slider ?

[Insane]
SPOILER
HP ---> 6
00:18:829 (5) - NC
00:19:976 (1) - Remove NC > 00:20:358 (2) -
00:24:944 (9) - Ganti jadi begini http://puu.sh/8XEkB/12f86213b9.jpg
00:33:734 (1) - Remove NC > 00:34:116 (2) -
00:37:173 (7) - NC
00:39:657 (1) - Remove NC
00:41:186 (1) - ^
01:08:129 (2) - Stack properly http://puu.sh/8XEuQ/b0f65daddc.jpg
01:14:243 (2) - ^
01:22:078 (5) - Pindahin ke 336,152
01:32:014 (1,2) - Remove NC > 01:32:205 (3) -
01:34:880 (1) - ^ > 01:35:263 (2) -
01:47:587 (2) - Remove circle
02:02:587 (4,5) - Ganti jadi begini http://puu.sh/8XEFK/593adaefc6.jpg
02:37:173 (4) - Ganti begini http://puu.sh/8XEKu/01a36832a7.jpg biar flownya lebih enak
03:03:734 (3) - Ganti ke spinner
04:07:364 (9) - Bentuknya jelek :o lurusin sedikit :D http://puu.sh/8XEWp/79209e97ef.jpg

[Luna]
SPOILER
00:28:193 (1) - Dilurusin sedikit http://puu.sh/8XF62/657a487a90.jpg
00:47:874 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Ngga apa - apa stream kayak begitu?
01:28:384 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - ^
01:35:263 (5) - NC
02:19:594 (9) - ^
02:38:511 (7) - Tambahin circle di sebelumnya http://puu.sh/8XFiy/f133b82d01.png
04:07:747 (1) - Remove NC > 04:08:129 (2) -

Okay, done, Good luck kk :) :) :)
sheela
Got nothing to do, so I'll do M4M.

General

1. Since you use a skin, add this code under Colours in all of your .osu files:
    SliderBorder : 255,255,255
  2. I think that countdowns aren't worth it. Maybe disable it to all of your difficulties?
  3. According to the AiBat, the skin is missing some elements. You can use these elements from the osu! skin template, or make them.
    approachcircle.png 
    reversearrow.png
  4. I'm not sure about the timing, I think the offset is 294. Mainly, the chorus starts on a big white tick.
  5. The hitsounds volume are too loud. Put them somewhere at 50%~70%

Easy

1. 00:00:486 (1) - Curve this slider, and move it around to x:423 y:111. It can be something like that: If so, move 00:02:014 (3) to x:193 y:238 to make the pattern curvy.
    SPOILER
    [img]http://puu.sh/8XcVU.jpg[spoilerbox]
  2. 00:03:543 (1) - This one can be a wave slider:
    [spoilerbox]
00:06:600 (1,2,3) - This pattern can be something like that:
272,304,6600,6,0,P|366:278|396:198,1,160
371,150,7747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,106,8129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
00:02:778 (4,4,4) - It feels that claps doesn't belong here. I think 00:01:632 (2,2,2) should here claps.00:12:333 (1,2) - Move 00:12:333 (1) to x:213 y:209, and move 00:12:715 (2) to x:144 y:160. Move the second point of the slider to x:220 y:126, and the last one to x:287 y:170. This way, it'll have a beautiful blanket.00:16:536 (1) - To not get the little overlap, move first the slider to x:452 y:298, and move the second point to x:485 y:216. But you have to move 00:17:301 (2,3,4,5) somewhere else.00:28:384 (1) - Curve this slider to the right.00:31:059 (2) - You could make a blanket with 00:30:677 (1) :
00:31:823 to 00:32:587 - It needs notes here.00:33:543 (1) - Reduce the spinner's length to 00:34:880 , because it was too close to 00:35:454 (1) .00:43:670 (5) - Add a new combo here, and remove it to 00:44:817 (1) .00:49:212 (1,2,3) - Rotate them to -16° with the Selection Centre tick. If so, move 00:51:314 (4) to x:438 y:247. So that way, reaching to 00:51:314 (4) makes a flow.00:57:619 (1) - This having overlapped by 00:56:664 (5) makes it ugly. I suggest that you move it to x:264 y:45. Don't forget to move the notes, and sliders after this.01:01:250 (1) - Remove the new combo, and add it to 01:01:632 (2) . New combos are preferred when notes land on a white long tick.01:06:218 (1) - Same as 00:33:543 (1) . The next note is too close to the spinner. I suggest to reduce the length, or replace it by a slider.01:10:040 (1) - This note came out of nowhere. You just a jump, which in easy difficulties, you don't make jumps. It'll break the distance snap. I suggest to move 01:09:657 (4) to x:377 y:257.01:10:040 (1) - Remove the new combo, and add it to 01:10:613 (2) .01:12:333 (5) - This slider breaks the flow. Try to curve to make a blanket like this:
01:14:626 (2) - This note is too close to the previous note, which breaks the distance snap. Use the Distance Snap function, and move somewhere.01:19:594 (1) - It feels hard for an beginner player. Maybe replace it by a circle?01:23:607 (2) - Move this to x:252 y:187. It'll have a better flow.01:30:677 (3) - It's better when curve like that:
01:49:021 (3,4) - You can make a blanket with them. (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Blanket_Combos)01:50:549 (1) - Is it a curve, or a wave? Try to redo this slider.01:53:607 (2,3) - You can make a blanket combo.
01:55:135 (4,1) - ^02:04:307 (1) - Reduce the spinner, replace it by a slider, since the next note is too close.02:22:651 (1) - ^02:25:708 (3,4) - Having two 1/2 slider next to each other makes it not easy for players. Try to make another.02:34:880 (4,1) - You can make a blanket combo with those two.02:36:027 (1) - Remove the new combo, and add it to 02:36:409 (2) .03:06:982 (3) - Add a new combo.03:06:982 (3) - Remove the second repeat. It feels like repeating the slider.03:23:415 (4) - Make the slider look-alike to 03:24:180 (5) , but flip horizontally, and vertically. So, make a copy-paste.03:28:384 (3,4) - Better if they make a blanket combo.03:50:931 (3) - This note is too far from 03:49:785 (2) . Move it closely to it.02:45:007 to 03:04:879 - That's a really long break! Try to add some notes. Maybe 02:54:561 to 03:03:733 , and a spinner that starts at 03:03:733 and that ends to 03:05:835 ?
- There's too much straight slider. They make the map not really beautiful. Next time, try to make beautiful sliders. This thread may help you t/37194 . And make the patterns original, like blankets.
- I think the slider velocity is too low, which makes the distance between two notes too close. Maybe the distance snap can be 1.1x, or make the slider velocity higher.

Soler's Normal

1. 00:34:116 (1) - Try to paste this code in your .osu file. It'll make the slider symmetric on both sides:
    184,180,34116,6,0,B|140:220|80:220|80:220|108:272|81:320|81:320|140:320|190:350,1,330,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
  2. 01:01:250 (1) - Remove the new combo here, and add it to 01:02:014 (2) .
  3. 01:21:887 (2,3,4) - I suggest to change the pattern. It doesn't make a good flow.
  4. 01:44:435 (6) - Add a new combo, and remove it to 01:45:199 (1) .
  5. 01:45:199 (1) - Ctrl+J for a better flow.
  6. 01:58:193 (3) - Blanket it with the tail of 01:56:664 (1) ?
  7. 02:13:479 (5) - This note overlaps a bit 02:14:243 (7) . I suggest to move it somewhere else.
  8. 02:26:091 (5) - Move this to x:128 y:167. It'll make 02:24:944 (2,3,4,5) into a perfect parallelogram pattern. Also, it'll fix the distance between this and the next note.
  9. 04:03:925 (6) - Move this to x:420 y:209 for the same reason as in the previous suggestion.

Insane

1. 00:01:250 (4) - Copy-paste 00:00:677 (2) , rotate it by 45°, and move it to x:253 y:235 to make a look-alike to 00:00:486 (1,2) pattern. Don't forget to remove the hitsound on the tail.
  2. 00:06:218 (4,5) - Move 00:06:218 (4) to x:211 y:109, and 00:06:409 (5) to x:101 y:142. It makes the pattern a bit beautiful.
  3. 00:08:893 (1) - Make the same pattern as you did with 00:08:129 (1,1) .
  4. 00:08:511 (1,1) - Remove the new combo.
  5. 00:13:097 (4) - Add a new combo. Make the slider straight, move the last point to x:275 y:140. It makes it better.
  6. 00:19:403 (6) - Try to make something like this:
  7. 00:37:364 (8) - Move this to x:290 y:240 to remain the distance.
  8. 00:47:874 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Make the curve better. You could make a curve slider, and click on it, and do Compose->Convert slider to stream.
  9. 01:28:957 (7,8) - These cause the curve to break. Move them to make the curve perfect.
    -I'm not really an expert in insane, but try to make more beautiful patterns, and try to avoid overlap (it's okay just a little). You can see and use map techniques by looking some in 61 .

Luna

1. 00:06:791 (3) - Little thing. Move this to x:307 y:74, so it could be on the same line with 00:06:409 (1,2) .
  2. 00:09:657 (4) - Move this to x:280 y:58.
  3. 00:24:944 (9) - Remove the new combo, and add it to 00:25:517 (1) .
  4. 00:37:173 (4) - Add a new combo.
  5. 00:45:008 - Add a new combo.
  6. 00:46:345 (8) - ^
  7. 00:48:161 (4) - Woah, that jump. Put it closer to the previous note.
  8. 01:08:129 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Make them more far.
  9. 01:10:995 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^
  10. 01:13:670 (1) - Make the same slider pattern as 01:14:243 (2) .
  11. 01:28:384 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - The three patterns are too far. Or, don't. It's playable when I test it.
  12. 01:39:657 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Make a better polygon pattern by using the Create Polygon Circles (Ctrl+Shift+D).

You can ask me questions if you want. Good Luck on ranking this map.
El SolarBeam

hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:

[Normal]
SPOILER
AR --> 4 (thanks but no thanks, that's intentional)
OD --> 3
01:44:435 (6) - NC (fixed)
03:26:855 (5) - ^ (not for this, there's no indication to use NC there)
03:29:148 (2,3) - Ubah begini http://puu.sh/8XE27/efced62300.jpg biar flownya lebih enak ? (well, tbh I don't really like a rigid pattern with merely square mouse movement, so I'll just keep it, what is has something to do with flow anyway?)
03:52:078 (4) - Reverse slider ? (nope, the rhythm is already fit)

sheela901 wrote:

(sorry I replied this with a copy-paste way since the quote button got bugged)
00:34:116 (1) - Try to paste this code in your .osu file. It'll make the slider symmetric on both sides: (fixed)
Code:
184,180,34116,6,0,B|140:220|80:220|80:220|108:272|81:320|81:320|140:320|190:350,1,330,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
01:01:250 (1) - Remove the new combo here, and add it to 01:02:014 (2) . (nope, since I'm following the NC pattern for the change of vocal section right in that downbeat)
01:21:887 (2,3,4) - I suggest to change the pattern. It doesn't make a good flow. (well, I don't like too much perfect flow either, hence I'll leave it be)
01:44:435 (6) - Add a new combo, and remove it to 01:45:199 (1) . (fixed)
01:45:199 (1) - Ctrl+J for a better flow. (this one is also intentional)
01:58:193 (3) - Blanket it with the tail of 01:56:664 (1) ? (fixed)
02:13:479 (5) - This note overlaps a bit 02:14:243 (7) . I suggest to move it somewhere else.(actually that's also intentional, and the overlap doesn't look that bad, yes?)
02:26:091 (5) - Move this to x:128 y:167. It'll make 02:24:944 (2,3,4,5) into a perfect parallelogram pattern. Also, it'll fix the distance between this and the next note. (you have a point, fixed)
04:03:925 (6) - Move this to x:420 y:209 for the same reason as in the previous suggestion. (fixed as well)
yeah, finally there's a real modder who realized the lack of aesthetic aspect of this map, and well I'll do some follow-up later
anyway the update http://puu.sh/8YMWq.osu
Topic Starter
Shurelia

hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:

[Easy]
SPOILER
HP --> 2 ~? 3 is already fit this~
00:12:715 (2) - NC Not fit with the song~
00:28:001 (3) - ^ Already good with the current one
00:30:677 (1) - Remove NC, ganti kesini 00:31:059 (2) - *Fixed*
00:33:543 (1) - Spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya :| , pendekin dikit spinnernya *Fixed
00:36:600 (1) - Remove NC, ganti kesini 00:37:173 (2) - *Fixed
01:01:250 (1) - ^ ganti kesini 01:01:632 (2) - *Fixed
01:06:218 (1) - Pendekin/majuin sedikit spinnernya *Fixed
01:10:040 (1) - Remove NC, ganti kesini 01:10:613 (2) - *Fixed
01:19:594 (1) - ^ > 01:19:976 (2) - *Fixed
01:29:148 (2) - NC Already good (I think)
01:32:205 (5) - ^ *Fixed
01:34:880 (1) - Remove NC > 01:35:263 (2) - *Fixed
01:43:288 (2) - Pindahin ke 320,208 (x,y) biar flownya lebih enak~? http://puu.sh/8XDuh/8b24758078.jpg *Fixed
01:44:435 (4) - NC Already good (I think)
01:53:224 (1) - Remove NC > 01:53:607 (2) - *Fixed*
01:56:282 (1) - ^ > 01:56:664 (2) - *Fixed*
02:04:307 (1) - Lagi, spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya *Fixed*
02:14:626 (1) - Remove NC > 02:15:008 (2) - *Fixed*
02:14:626 (1) - Pindahin ke 368,72 biar flownya lebih enak http://puu.sh/8XDr6/58374759a1.jpg *Fixed*
02:22:651 (1) - Spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya *Fixed
02:33:352 (4) - NC *Fixed
02:36:027 (1) - Remove NC > 02:36:409 (2) - *Fixed
03:17:683 (1) - Spinner endnya terlalu deket ke note berikutnya *Fixed*
03:44:817 (3,4,5) - Bentuknya ga bagus... coba gini http://puu.sh/8XDFR/f7b6910171.jpg *Fixed*
03:48:256 (5) - NC *Fixed*
03:49:403 (1) - Remove NC > 03:49:785 (2) - *Fixed*
03:57:428 (4) - NC
03:58:766 (4) - ^
04:01:823 (4) - ^
04:04:880 (5) - ^

[Insane]
SPOILER
HP ---> 6 7 is better 8)
00:18:829 (5) - NC *Fixed*
00:19:976 (1) - Remove NC > 00:20:358 (2) - *Fixed*
00:24:944 (9) - Ganti jadi begini http://puu.sh/8XEkB/12f86213b9.jpg Current one is good
00:33:734 (1) - Remove NC > 00:34:116 (2) - *Fixed*
00:37:173 (7) - NC *Fixed*
00:39:657 (1) - Remove NC *Fixed*
00:41:186 (1) - ^ *Fixed*
01:08:129 (2) - Stack properly http://puu.sh/8XEuQ/b0f65daddc.jpg *Fixed*
01:14:243 (2) - ^ *Fixed*
01:22:078 (5) - Pindahin ke 336,152 Blanket's Better
01:32:014 (1,2) - Remove NC > 01:32:205 (3) - *Fixed*
01:34:880 (1) - ^ > 01:35:263 (2) - *Fixed*
01:47:587 (2) - Remove circle Ok
02:02:587 (4,5) - Ganti jadi begini http://puu.sh/8XEFK/593adaefc6.jpg *Fixed*
02:37:173 (4) - Ganti begini http://puu.sh/8XEKu/01a36832a7.jpg biar flownya lebih enak *Fixed*
03:03:734 (3) - Ganti ke spinner I prefer the current one
04:07:364 (9) - Bentuknya jelek :o lurusin sedikit :D http://puu.sh/8XEWp/79209e97ef.jpg
*Fixed*

Terima kasih atas modnya! :D

sheela901 wrote:

Got nothing to do, so I'll do M4M.

General

1. Since you use a skin, add this code under Colours in all of your .osu files:
    SliderBorder : 255,255,255
    *Added*
  2. I think that countdowns aren't worth it. Maybe disable it to all of your difficulties? *Fixed*
  3. According to the AiBat, the skin is missing some elements. You can use these elements from the osu! skin template, or make them.
    approachcircle.png 
    reversearrow.png
  4. I'm not sure about the timing, I think the offset is 294. Mainly, the chorus starts on a big white tick.
  5. The hitsounds volume are too loud. Put them somewhere at 50%~70%
*Fixed*

Easy

1. 00:00:486 (1) - Curve this slider, and move it around to x:423 y:111. It can be something like that: If so, move 00:02:014 (3) to x:193 y:238 to make the pattern curvy. *Changed*
    SPOILER
    [img]http://puu.sh/8XcVU.jpg[spoilerbox]
  2. 00:03:543 (1) - This one can be a wave slider: *Changed*
    [spoilerbox]
00:06:600 (1,2,3) - This pattern can be something like that: *Changed*
272,304,6600,6,0,P|366:278|396:198,1,160
371,150,7747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,106,8129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
00:02:778 (4,4,4) - It feels that claps doesn't belong here. I think 00:01:632 (2,2,2) should here claps. *Changed*00:12:333 (1,2) - Move 00:12:333 (1) to x:213 y:209, and move 00:12:715 (2) to x:144 y:160. Move the second point of the slider to x:220 y:126, and the last one to x:287 y:170. This way, it'll have a beautiful blanket. *Changed*00:16:536 (1) - To not get the little overlap, move first the slider to x:452 y:298, and move the second point to x:485 y:216. But you have to move 00:17:301 (2,3,4,5) somewhere else. *Changed*00:28:384 (1) - Curve this slider to the right. *Changed*00:31:059 (2) - You could make a blanket with 00:30:677 (1) :*Changed*
00:31:823 to 00:32:587 - It needs notes here. *Added*00:33:543 (1) - Reduce the spinner's length to 00:34:880 , because it was too close to 00:35:454 (1) . *Fixed*00:43:670 (5) - Add a new combo here, and remove it to 00:44:817 (1) . *Fixed*00:49:212 (1,2,3) - Rotate them to -16° with the Selection Centre tick. If so, move 00:51:314 (4) to x:438 y:247. So that way, reaching to 00:51:314 (4) makes a flow.*Changed*00:57:619 (1) - This having overlapped by 00:56:664 (5) makes it ugly. I suggest that you move it to x:264 y:45. Don't forget to move the notes, and sliders after this.*Changed*01:01:250 (1) - Remove the new combo, and add it to 01:01:632 (2) . New combos are preferred when notes land on a white long tick.*Fixed*01:06:218 (1) - Same as 00:33:543 (1) . The next note is too close to the spinner. I suggest to reduce the length, or replace it by a slider.*Fixed*01:10:040 (1) - This note came out of nowhere. You just a jump, which in easy difficulties, you don't make jumps. It'll break the distance snap. I suggest to move 01:09:657 (4) to x:377 y:257.Oh sorry, didn't noticed it *Fixed*01:10:040 (1) - Remove the new combo, and add it to 01:10:613 (2) .*Fixed*01:12:333 (5) - This slider breaks the flow. Try to curve to make a blanket like this: *Changed*
01:14:626 (2) - This note is too close to the previous note, which breaks the distance snap. Use the Distance Snap function, and move somewhere. *Fixed*01:19:594 (1) - It feels hard for an beginner player. Maybe replace it by a circle? *Changed*01:23:607 (2) - Move this to x:252 y:187. It'll have a better flow. *Fixed*01:30:677 (3) - It's better when curve like that: *Changed*
01:49:021 (3,4) - You can make a blanket with them. (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Blanket_Combos)*Changed*01:50:549 (1) - Is it a curve, or a wave? Try to redo this slider.*Fixed*01:53:607 (2,3) - You can make a blanket combo.*Changed*
01:55:135 (4,1) - ^ *Changed*02:04:307 (1) - Reduce the spinner, replace it by a slider, since the next note is too close. *Fixed*02:22:651 (1) - ^ *Fixed*02:25:708 (3,4) - Having two 1/2 slider next to each other makes it not easy for players. Try to make another. *Changed*02:34:880 (4,1) - You can make a blanket combo with those two.*Changed*02:36:027 (1) - Remove the new combo, and add it to 02:36:409 (2) .*Fixed*03:06:982 (3) - Add a new combo.*Added*03:06:982 (3) - Remove the second repeat. It feels like repeating the slider.*Fixed*03:23:415 (4) - Make the slider look-alike to 03:24:180 (5) , but flip horizontally, and vertically. So, make a copy-paste.*Fixed*03:28:384 (3,4) - Better if they make a blanket combo. *Fixed*03:50:931 (3) - This note is too far from 03:49:785 (2) . Move it closely to it.*Fixed*02:45:007 to 03:04:879 - That's a really long break! Try to add some notes. Maybe 02:54:561 to 03:03:733 , and a spinner that starts at 03:03:733 and that ends to 03:05:835 ? *Added*
- There's too much straight slider. They make the map not really beautiful. Next time, try to make beautiful sliders. This thread may help you https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/37194 . And make the patterns original, like blankets.*Changed* and *Fixed*
- I think the slider velocity is too low, which makes the distance between two notes too close. Maybe the distance snap can be 1.1x, or make the slider velocity higher.*Remapped*

Insane

1. 00:01:250 (4) - Copy-paste 00:00:677 (2) , rotate it by 45°, and move it to x:253 y:235 to make a look-alike to 00:00:486 (1,2) pattern. Don't forget to remove the hitsound on the tail. *Fixed*
  2. 00:06:218 (4,5) - Move 00:06:218 (4) to x:211 y:109, and 00:06:409 (5) to x:101 y:142. It makes the pattern a bit beautiful. *Fixed*
  3. 00:08:893 (1) - Make the same pattern as you did with 00:08:129 (1,1) . *Fixed*
  4. 00:08:511 (1,1) - Remove the new combo. *Fixed*
  5. 00:13:097 (4) - Add a new combo. Make the slider straight, move the last point to x:275 y:140. It makes it better. *Fixed*
  6. 00:19:403 (6) - Try to make something like this: *Changed*
  7. 00:37:364 (8) - Move this to x:290 y:240 to remain the distance. *Fixed*
  8. 00:47:874 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Make the curve better. You could make a curve slider, and click on it, and do Compose->Convert slider to stream.Oh! I forgot that there's a feature like that! *Fixed*
  9. 01:28:957 (7,8) - These cause the curve to break. Move them to make the curve perfect. *Fixed*
    -I'm not really an expert in insane, but try to make more beautiful patterns, and try to avoid overlap (it's okay just a little). You can see and use map techniques by looking some in https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/61 . I-i'll try. . .

You can ask me questions if you want. Good Luck on ranking this map.
Thank you very much for your mod!!!!
Okoratu

General

1. Song is a tiny bit slow but it isn't TV size, so that's NICE
  2. Since another mod came in I don't know what things are still issues but since this will be very very long I'm sure we won't have much conflicting elements!
  3. Also i would use 302 or something +/- 2 as an offset, sounds much better to me that way (only apply that AFTER applying the whole mod and don't forget to RESNAP all the Kiai green lines (you can actually CRTL+Click them and do a mass ovement by +6ms or sth like that if you have questions regarding this catch me ingame))
  4. Might add 'cute' to your tags if you have moe already there (I even found some ranked maps with 'loli' in the tags)
  5. CRTL + SHIFT + A to open AiMod to see the Tag conflicts in the Luna diff
  6. Also the Guestmappers Usually go in the Tags so consider adding 'el_solarbeam' and 'mana_vayne' (Names with spaces have to be written this way in order to be one tag)

Luna

1. ... some flows are not my type, also streamspacing... unjustified streamspacing... is this one of your first attempts on making a diff of this, also I asked the Mapper owning the set and i personally disapprove that you name a diff in a song of an eroge after your waifu which is in no way related to this (according to the owner of this set)
  2. 00:02:970 (5,7) - this circle loads directly abouve the Repeat arrow of 00:03:352 (7) - , since all repeat arrows must be visible when playing, you actually have to change this
  3. 00:06:218 (10,1,2,3) - would increase the spacing here to sth around 1.55 it might be easier to read and flows better if it didn't stack directly with 00:05:836 (9) -
  4. 00:08:511 (1,1) - see no reason to NC here... honestly
  5. 00:14:817 (6) - 2 vocals land on this slider so you could be better off using 2 circles instead of this slider
  6. 00:32:778 (4) - might stack this directly with 00:31:632 (2) - (looks like that's what you're aming at here)
  7. 00:34:116 (9) - would move a bit to the richt to have a nicer form like
  8. 00:41:186 (7,8,9,2) - these would be better off stacked in one place imo
  9. 00:42:906 (4,5,6,1) - this is like really anticlimatic after all those jumps before, would advise you to add one there
  10. 00:45:008 - skipping this vocal and red tick makes absolutely no sense to me, I'd recommend using a circle here and adjusting the spacing
  11. 00:47:874 (1,2,3,4) - Rhythmically there is absolutely no reason for the jumkp between 3,4 if at all there would be a reason for a jump between 4 and 5 because the rhythm repeats in 00:48:256 (5) - !
  12. 00:49:021 - add a circle maybe because the sound is quite loud here lol
  13. 00:50:358 - the 'S' vocal already starts in this tick would recommend mapping it if you're following the vocals
  14. 00:54:944 (9) - please avoid having 9 load directly underneath 00:54:371 (7) - or if you don't want to do that at least move it so that its borders alighn with 7
  15. 00:57:619 (2,4) - you can easily stack (4) with the end of (2)!
  16. 00:58:384 (4,6) - same goes for this one even though i don't know how this'll play after you moved (4)
  17. 01:06:982 (5,1) - this is still there when (1) starts loading and thus looks a bit sloppy might try to find a work around for this?
  18. 01:11:759 (7,8) - would choose another slidershape in order to align better with the direction in which 7 flows
  19. 01:13:670 (1,2) - would use the same slider for both for aesthetic reasons
  20. 01:21:505 (4,6) - ^ also i would use sliders that blanket 01:22:078 (5) - maybe use the approachcircle of it to make these?
  21. 01:23:989 (5) - could be an 1/2 slider because the vocal is 'hold' until 01:24:180 -
  22. 01:25:326 (8,9,1) - Rhythm suggestion:
  23. 01:28:384 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - same with this one the only reason for a jump is 01:28:670 (1,2) - because the rhythm repeats there, also the flow of how it currently is unintuitive so i'd really advise you to change the spacing either to a normal stream or to a stream with a jump between 01:28:670 (1,2) - because the way it is now just doesn't fit
  24. 01:37:747 (4,1) - could reuse the same slider with a CRTL+G here imo
  25. 01:44:243 (3) - could as well be a repeat slider because there's a sound starting in 01:44:435 - which is hold until 01:44:626 -
  26. 01:54:371 - either add a circle here or delete 01:55:900 (1) - to have the same concept in both parts?
  27. 01:58:193 (8,9) - would use the same slider for both gonna look better
  28. 02:03:161 (4) - if you moved this circle to (360|268) you'd have a nice blanket there
  29. 02:05:071 (9,10) - these 2 seem like they're trying to be parallel but aren't might consider just making them parallel then
  30. 02:05:263 (10,11) - because of these 2 I expect a bigger spacing between 02:05:454 (11,1) - !
  31. 02:09:084 (3) - would CRTL+J and move it up a bit in order to not have an antijump because this one doesn't fit with 02:08:702 (1) -
  32. 02:24:371 (2,3,4) - would increase spacing because 3,4 are already part of your antijump pattern thing and so an antijump between 2,3 is not really needed imo
  33. 02:30:677 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - I'd simply not recommend using this pattern as it doesn't flow that nice and doesn't really look that nice, but whatever rows your boat i guess
  34. 02:35:836 - a stream starts here which ends in 02:36:409 (3) - , might consider mapping it since you want to have the hardest diff in the set ? :D
  35. 02:36:982 - would add a circle according to 02:37:747 (5) -
  36. 02:38:511 (7) - rhythm suggestion:
  37. 02:40:613 (4,5) - could form a triplet
  38. 02:41:759 (1,2) - might use the same slider for both
  39. 02:55:135 - & 02:58:193 - i recommend mapping both of these white ticks instead of skipping them this way e_e
  40. 03:06:600 - & 03:06:791 - would recommend adding 2 circles for the vocal
  41. 03:11:186 - adding a circle and maybe a jump wouldn't be a bad idea for this
  42. 03:24:753 (5,1) - this overlap looks quite sloppy
  43. 03:30:868 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - slider to stream on this one pls and maybe on some other ones, search for them I don't have nerve right now to search all unevenly spaced streams now but for an instruction on how to use that see the mod for insane below!
  44. 03:31:441 (7,9) - same slider again maybe
  45. 03:32:970 (2,4) - could stack properly this way looks sloppy!
  46. 03:37:364 (1) - would move a bit to the right to have the middle of (1) neatly above the (5)
  47. 03:37:364 (1) - unsnapped slider end, that's unrankable lol
  48. 03:41:186 - would add a circle for vocals
  49. 03:43:479 (2,3) - avoid the overlap please
  50. 03:48:065 (3) - this whistle seems to be a bit random either use it consistently or not at all!
  51. 03:51:887 (2,4) - (136|144) for a better blanket
  52. 03:55:135 (1,2) - same slider same flow again :D
  53. 03:57:810 (1,2,3,4) - judging by the spacing between these the spacing between 03:58:384 (4,5) - should really be nerfed a bit
  54. 04:03:734 (7,9) - overlap is a bit sloppy here
  55. 04:05:454 (2) - would move a bit to the left to have the followcircle blanket 04:04:880 (1) -
  56. 04:07:556 - a stream starts from here until 04:08:129 (2) - , might consider mapping it (skip the 1/8 that's there though for playability lol!)
  57. 04:14:243 (1) - would make the end of this spinner a bit more quiet and place a finish or sth there

Insane

1. looks well structured for your first map
  2. Generally i would NC on every downbeat to have a consistent comboing thoughout the map
  3. 00:08:129 (1,1) - I see no reason for these NCs
  4. 00:10:995 (1,2) - would make the distance between these 2 a bit smaller and increase the space between 00:11:186 (2,3) - so that their distance on the timeline is correctly reflected in the distance ingame (might even spam NCs on 00:11:186 (2,3,4) - to highlight that it's a 3/4 pattern)
  5. 00:13:479 (5) - blanket could be better if you moved the point on the tiny grid a bit
  6. 00:14:817 (3) - Would make this one 2 circles in order to stress that there are vocals in 00:14:817 - and 00:15:008 -
  7. 00:15:772 (3) - you could use an 1/2 slider instead of the circle because the sound is hold here
  8. 00:19:403 (6) - would make this slidershape blanket 00:18:829 (5) - (would also be similar to 00:31:059 (1,2) - )
    Example

If you know how to deal with beatmap code:
    192,88,19403,2,0,P|188:172|244:248,1,180
  9. 00:21:887 (1) - might rotate this one a bit for a better blanket with the 2
  10. 00:22:842 (2,3,4) - I think this arrangement of circles does the same but looks a bit nicer ingame
  11. 00:46:919 (4,5) - maybe avoid that these 2 overlap
  12. 00:47:874 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - the distance between these different objects suggest that you placed the whole stream by hand, this doesn't only look a bit messy but also isn't necessary! There's already a tool implemented in order to create perfectly even streams all you would need to do is making a slider Like (stuff continues in Box):
    Example

As a Next step you would select that slider and go to Compose -> Convert Slider to Stream Which opens a menu similar to:

As you can see it replaces the whole slider with circles and you can select whether these circles should have the same distance snap or if the slider should just be filled with a fixed amount of Circles!
    And the result is something perfectly even like this:

13. ^ the same can be used for most of the other streams in this map
  14. 00:57:619 (6,8) - these 2 could stack better ingame and in the editor (might turn off the grid snap for that)
  15. 01:07:556 (1,2) - is this intentional? Otherwise i'd stack it with the end of 01:07:556 (1) - correctly!
  16. 01:11:377 - here's a vocal you could perhaps map
  17. 01:13:670 (1,2) - this stack could be better
  18. 01:20:549 (6) - could blanket 01:20:358 (5) - like this as well (now that i look at it something similar could be the case for 01:19:785 (3) - ):
  19. 01:25:326 (8,9,1) - Timeline suggestion (the current time of 8 is still 01:25:326 -):
  20. 01:28:384 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , 01:06:218 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - , 02:04:307 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , 02:22:651 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - , 03:30:868 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , 03:57:810 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - slider to stream pls :'D
  21. 01:37:747 (4,5) - a better blanket could look like this:
    Example

284,92,97747,2,0,P|184:56|132:108,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    212,136,98320,2,0,L|212:344,2,180,12|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
  22. 01:46:345 (1) - could look better maybe if it was even like this (also the red anchor would fit the vocal better this way):
  23. 01:47:683 (3,4) - why aren't these 2 on the same height?
  24. 02:12:524 - you could add a circle for the vocal here
  25. 02:18:065 (3,5) - would use the same slider for both (so copy (3) and rotate it for the (5) i guess)
  26. 02:25:326 (4,5) - would also use the same slider for both (copy again maybe)
  27. 02:32:205 (2,3,4) - would move them somehow like this for nice blankets maybe?
  28. 02:36:218 (2,3) - a nice blanket is so easy here!
  29. 02:37:173 (4,6) - avoid overlap maybe xd
  30. 02:40:613 - could be a triplet with 02:40:804 (4) - in order to map the vocals!
  31. 02:41:759 (1,2) - use the same slider for both, it'll look nicer i'm sure
  32. 02:54:562 (4) - Rhythm suggestion:
  33. 02:56:282 (9,10) - these could also be 1/2 sliders instead of circles, just saying
  34. 03:03:161 - dunno why there's no circle here
  35. 03:03:734 (3) - if you have a slider this long, you could do some slider art with it like a heart or sth?
  36. 03:24:180 (3) - could start and end at approx the same coordinate (what i mean is sth like:)
  37. 03:28:957 (1,2) - is my eyesight bad or are these supposed to be parallel but aren't? :D
  38. 03:29:721 (3,4) - same would go for ^
  39. 03:30:868 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - would make the stream align with the way the slider bends better like
  40. 03:31:441 (7,8) - would use the same slider for both of them again, might look better
  41. 03:34:403 (6,7) - the distance between those should be similar to the distance between 03:34:116 (3,4,5,6) -
  42. 03:36:791 (11,1) - might avoid the one overlapping 11 that much, also this is a bit antiflow so i would suggest CRTL + J and repositioning for a better flow
  43. 03:41:186 - might map this vocal as well
  44. 03:44:052 (3) - rotate this one by -5 degrees for a better blanket with 03:43:479 (2) -
  45. 03:49:785 (1,3) - would use the same slider for such patterns
  46. 03:52:078 - you'd want to map this vocal too, if you map the vocals with the sliders before imo

Solar's Normal

1. Overall this diff looks quite nice! Good job on that, let's see what I think you could improve though
  2. 00:12:333 (1) - would either not use a soft-hitclap here as i think it's not really fitting or make it a bit more quiet at last!
  3. 00:18:638 (6,1) - would move one grid to the left to have a straight line with 00:18:065 (5) -
  4. 00:23:415 (1,2,3) - maybe whistles on each head would make for a nice effect here? might reuse it whenever you do something similar!
  5. 00:49:212 - would nerf the volume of this green line because this change in volume is quite sudden and unnecessary in my eyes also it might sound a bit better if the volume is a bit more quiet
  6. Also might rethink the ends of your spinners or if you use them at all because having 1/1 distance to the next object can be quite threatening to beginners! (remember, they tend to spin big big circles so they most likely need some more time after a spinner to readjust their cursor!) Basically replacing them with longer sliders woulg give you some opportinities for some slider art and would maybe put a bit less pressure on the player (I'm only talking about the spinners right in front of the kiai's here)
  7. 01:43:288 (4,6) - blanket could be a bit better using the approachcircle of (6) may help you here
  8. 01:48:256 (3,5) - having this kind of overlap in a Normal looks a bit sloppy to me, maybe you can find a way around that
  9. 03:16:154 (1) - NICE HEART BRO (dunno if its very last anchor should be moved a bit to the left to have the heart shape in the middle symmetrical as well?)
  10. 03:55:708 - would use the same things as the choruses do here for a clap instead of the soft-hitclap, would fit better imo
  11. 04:12:906 (5,1) - Lol stack could be better xD also i wouldn't advise you to use a stack like that because the whole difficulty uses an even distance Snap and this is the only exception, so i would get rid of the exception instead of starting to randomly stack stuff across the map

Easy

1. Generally 2/1 2 Anchor slider might soon become boring even for an Easy player would rethink their usage as well as getting more creative in your slidershapes and patterns! The easy player will appreciate not falling asleep while playing the same flow and shape over and over!
    Also I don't think 1/2 of a beat time to readjust your mouse will be sufficient for an Easy player in order to reposition their mouse and hit the slider, might replace them with longer sliders and get more creative (i'm only talking about the short spinners before choruses start)
  2. 00:12:715 (2,3) - would avoid the overlap of these 2 borders may look a bit sloppy
  3. 00:15:390 (5,1) - ^
  4. 00:20:358 (2,3,1) - even though they are spaced correctly at this SV the difference in spacing will most likely go unnoticed and cause the player to hit early so i recommend using a timeline like this:
  5. 00:23:989 (4,5) - ^
  6. 00:33:352 - would add a circle for consistency with 00:32:970 (4) -
  7. 00:33:543 (1,1) - time between them might be too short to readjust their mouse for a beginner!
  8. 00:35:454 (1,1) - try to avoid the overlap again D:
  9. 00:56:664 (5,1) - overlap is noticable and quite sloppy at this AR
  10. 01:01:250 (1) - resnap to 1.0 pls :D
  11. 01:10:040 (1) - Jumps are not advised and should be fixed because the easy player will think that the rhythm changes there!
  12. 01:10:613 (2,3) - try to avoid the overlap
  13. 01:17:683 (2,3) - make the gap between these similar to 01:16:919 (1,2) - (use a more precise grid level!)
  14. 01:58:193 (4,5,1) - make the gap between these objects even
  15. 02:04:307 (1) - rethink this spinner's end as well
  16. 02:19:212 (3) - make the gap more even here e_e
  17. 03:06:982 (3) - this is like the laziest solution i could have ever thought of for this part, i think it'll even bore Easy players! Might try to think of something more creative there?
  18. 03:23:415 (4,5) - would reuse the same slider for this!
  19. some of the things i said about your insane will surely fit here as well search for them and and apply them if you think they fit!

Gl with your map and i hope this mod is of some greater use!
El SolarBeam

Okoratu wrote:

Solar's Normal

1. Overall this diff looks quite nice! Good job on that, let's see what I think you could improve though
  2. 00:12:333 (1) - would either not use a soft-hitclap here as i think it's not really fitting or make it a bit more quiet at last! (actually I use it intentionally to sign the change from the intro section, and imo it gives a nice effect at least for me)
  3. 00:18:638 (6,1) - would move one grid to the left to have a straight line with 00:18:065 (5) - (fixed)
  4. 00:23:415 (1,2,3) - maybe whistles on each head would make for a nice effect here? might reuse it whenever you do something similar! (added it on (1) and (2) but not on (3) since nothing to emphasize there except a bass sound, nice catch anyway~)
  5. 00:49:212 - would nerf the volume of this green line because this change in volume is quite sudden and unnecessary in my eyes also it might sound a bit better if the volume is a bit more quiet (well, there's something I usually call a volume impact which I think fit whenever the song move on to the chorus, so might as well keep it as is)
  6. Also might rethink the ends of your spinners or if you use them at all because having 1/1 distance to the next object can be quite threatening to beginners! (remember, they tend to spin big big circles so they most likely need some more time after a spinner to readjust their cursor!) Basically replacing them with longer sliders woulg give you some opportinities for some slider art and would maybe put a bit less pressure on the player (I'm only talking about the spinners right in front of the kiai's here) (in modern map this kind of thing in normal diff becomes a usual thing actually, we take 'for the sake of normal player become pro' as an excuse orz)
  7. 01:43:288 (4,6) - blanket could be a bit better using the approachcircle of (6) may help you here (fixed)
  8. 01:48:256 (3,5) - having this kind of overlap in a Normal looks a bit sloppy to me, maybe you can find a way around that (it doesn't really affect the gameplay though, that's why I intentionally use AR5 in this diff to cover the overlap)
  9. 03:16:154 (1) - NICE HEART BRO (dunno if its very last anchor should be moved a bit to the left to have the heart shape in the middle symmetrical as well?) (well, I've tried a symmetrical shape before but looks ugly, in the end asymmetrical heart shape is the best, anyway thanks www)
  10. 03:55:708 - would use the same things as the choruses do here for a clap instead of the soft-hitclap, would fit better imo (same reason)
  11. 04:12:906 (5,1) - Lol stack could be better xD also i wouldn't advise you to use a stack like that because the whole difficulty uses an even distance Snap and this is the only exception, so i would get rid of the exception instead of starting to randomly stack stuff across the map (I want to do some trial here, like a 'antijump for dummy' thing orz)

thanks okoratu, that's quite helpful~
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Okoratu wrote:

General

1. Song is a tiny bit slow but it isn't TV size, so that's NICE
  2. Since another mod came in I don't know what things are still issues but since this will be very very long I'm sure we won't have much conflicting elements!
  3. Also i would use 302 or something +/- 2 as an offset, sounds much better to me that way (only apply that AFTER applying the whole mod and don't forget to RESNAP all the Kiai green lines (you can actually CRTL+Click them and do a mass ovement by +6ms or sth like that if you have questions regarding this catch me ingame))
  4. Might add 'cute' to your tags if you have moe already there (I even found some ranked maps with 'loli' in the tags) *Fixed*
  5. CRTL + SHIFT + A to open AiMod to see the Tag conflicts in the Luna diff *Fixed*
  6. Also the Guestmappers Usually go in the Tags so consider adding 'el_solarbeam' and 'mana_vayne' (Names with spaces have to be written this way in order to be one tag)
*Fixed*

Insane

1. looks well structured for your first map
  2. Generally i would NC on every downbeat to have a consistent comboing thoughout the map
  3. 00:08:129 (1,1) - I see no reason for these NCs *Fixed*
  4. 00:10:995 (1,2) - would make the distance between these 2 a bit smaller and increase the space between 00:11:186 (2,3) - so that their distance on the timeline is correctly reflected in the distance ingame (might even spam NCs on 00:11:186 (2,3,4) - to highlight that it's a 3/4 pattern) *Fixed*
  5. 00:13:479 (5) - blanket could be better if you moved the point on the tiny grid a bit *Fixed*
  6. 00:14:817 (3) - Would make this one 2 circles in order to stress that there are vocals in 00:14:817 - and 00:15:008 - *Fixed*
  7. 00:15:772 (3) - you could use an 1/2 slider instead of the circle because the sound is hold here *Fixed*
  8. 00:19:403 (6) - would make this slidershape blanket 00:18:829 (5) - (would also be similar to 00:31:059 (1,2) - ) *Fixed*
    Example

If you know how to deal with beatmap code:
    192,88,19403,2,0,P|188:172|244:248,1,180
  9. 00:21:887 (1) - might rotate this one a bit for a better blanket with the 2 *Fixed*
  10. 00:22:842 (2,3,4) - I think this arrangement of circles does the same but looks a bit nicer ingame *Fixed*
  11. 00:46:919 (4,5) - maybe avoid that these 2 overlap *Fixed*
  12. 00:47:874 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - the distance between these different objects suggest that you placed the whole stream by hand, this doesn't only look a bit messy but also isn't necessary! There's already a tool implemented in order to create perfectly even streams all you would need to do is making a slider Like (stuff continues in Box): *Fixed*
    Example

As a Next step you would select that slider and go to Compose -> Convert Slider to Stream Which opens a menu similar to:

As you can see it replaces the whole slider with circles and you can select whether these circles should have the same distance snap or if the slider should just be filled with a fixed amount of Circles!
    And the result is something perfectly even like this:

13. ^ the same can be used for most of the other streams in this map
  14. 00:57:619 (6,8) - these 2 could stack better ingame and in the editor (might turn off the grid snap for that) *Fixed*
  15. 01:07:556 (1,2) - is this intentional? Otherwise i'd stack it with the end of 01:07:556 (1) - correctly! *Fixed*
  16. 01:11:377 - here's a vocal you could perhaps map *Added*
  17. 01:13:670 (1,2) - this stack could be better *Fixed*
  18. 01:20:549 (6) - could blanket 01:20:358 (5) - like this as well (now that i look at it something similar could be the case for 01:19:785 (3) - ): *Fixed*
  19. 01:25:326 (8,9,1) - Timeline suggestion (the current time of 8 is still 01:25:326 -): *Fixed*
  20. 01:28:384 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , 01:06:218 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - , 02:04:307 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , 02:22:651 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - , 03:30:868 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , 03:57:810 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - slider to stream pls :'D*Fixed*
  21. 01:37:747 (4,5) - a better blanket could look like this: *Fixed*
    Example

284,92,97747,2,0,P|184:56|132:108,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    212,136,98320,2,0,L|212:344,2,180,12|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
  22. 01:46:345 (1) - could look better maybe if it was even like this (also the red anchor would fit the vocal better this way): *Fixed*
  23. 01:47:683 (3,4) - why aren't these 2 on the same height? *Fixed*
  24. 02:12:524 - you could add a circle for the vocal here *Added*
  25. 02:18:065 (3,5) - would use the same slider for both (so copy (3) and rotate it for the (5) i guess) *Fixed*
  26. 02:25:326 (4,5) - would also use the same slider for both (copy again maybe) *Fixed*
  27. 02:32:205 (2,3,4) - would move them somehow like this for nice blankets maybe? *Fixed*
  28. 02:36:218 (2,3) - a nice blanket is so easy here! *Fixed*
  29. 02:37:173 (4,6) - avoid overlap maybe xd *Fixed*
  30. 02:40:613 - could be a triplet with 02:40:804 (4) - in order to map the vocals! *Added*
  31. 02:41:759 (1,2) - use the same slider for both, it'll look nicer i'm sure*Fixed*
  32. 02:54:562 (4) - Rhythm suggestion: *Changed*
  33. 02:56:282 (9,10) - these could also be 1/2 sliders instead of circles, just saying *Changed*
  34. 03:03:161 - dunno why there's no circle here *Added*
  35. 03:03:734 (3) - if you have a slider this long, you could do some slider art with it like a heart or sth?*Fixed* (I hope this is good enough)
  36. 03:24:180 (3) - could start and end at approx the same coordinate (what i mean is sth like:) *Fixed*
  37. 03:28:957 (1,2) - is my eyesight bad or are these supposed to be parallel but aren't? :D I don't understand
  38. 03:29:721 (3,4) - same would go for ^ ^^^
  39. 03:30:868 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - would make the stream align with the way the slider bends better like *Fixed**Fixed*
  40. 03:31:441 (7,8) - would use the same slider for both of them again, might look better*Fixed*
  41. 03:34:403 (6,7) - the distance between those should be similar to the distance between 03:34:116 (3,4,5,6) - *Fixed*
  42. 03:36:791 (11,1) - might avoid the one overlapping 11 that much, also this is a bit antiflow so i would suggest CRTL + J and repositioning for a better flow *Fixed*
  43. 03:41:186 - might map this vocal as well *Added*
  44. 03:44:052 (3) - rotate this one by -5 degrees for a better blanket with 03:43:479 (2) - *Fixed*
  45. 03:49:785 (1,3) - would use the same slider for such patterns *Fixed*
  46. 03:52:078 - you'd want to map this vocal too, if you map the vocals with the sliders before imo *Fixed*

Easy

1. Generally 2/1 2 Anchor slider might soon become boring even for an Easy player would rethink their usage as well as getting more creative in your slidershapes and patterns! The easy player will appreciate not falling asleep while playing the same flow and shape over and over!
    Also I don't think 1/2 of a beat time to readjust your mouse will be sufficient for an Easy player in order to reposition their mouse and hit the slider, might replace them with longer sliders and get more creative (i'm only talking about the short spinners before choruses start)
  2. 00:12:715 (2,3) - would avoid the overlap of these 2 borders may look a bit sloppy *Fixed*
  3. 00:15:390 (5,1) - ^*Fixed*
  4. 00:20:358 (2,3,1) - even though they are spaced correctly at this SV the difference in spacing will most likely go unnoticed and cause the player to hit early so i recommend using a timeline like this: *Fixed*
  5. 00:23:989 (4,5) - ^ *Fixed*
  6. 00:33:352 - would add a circle for consistency with 00:32:970 (4) - *Fixed*
  7. 00:33:543 (1,1) - time between them might be too short to readjust their mouse for a beginner! *Fixed*
  8. 00:35:454 (1,1) - try to avoid the overlap again D: *Fixed*
  9. 00:56:664 (5,1) - overlap is noticable and quite sloppy at this AR *Fixed*
  10. 01:01:250 (1) - resnap to 1.0 pls :D *Fixed*
  11. 01:10:040 (1) - Jumps are not advised and should be fixed because the easy player will think that the rhythm changes there! *Fixed*
  12. 01:10:613 (2,3) - try to avoid the overlap *Fixed*
  13. 01:17:683 (2,3) - make the gap between these similar to 01:16:919 (1,2) - (use a more precise grid level!) *Fixed*
  14. 01:58:193 (4,5,1) - make the gap between these objects even *Fixed*
  15. 02:04:307 (1) - rethink this spinner's end as well *Fixed*
  16. 02:19:212 (3) - make the gap more even here e_e *Fixed*
  17. 03:06:982 (3) - this is like the laziest solution i could have ever thought of for this part, i think it'll even bore Easy players! Might try to think of something more creative there? *Changed*
  18. 03:23:415 (4,5) - would reuse the same slider for this! *Fixed*
  19. some of the things i said about your insane will surely fit here as well search for them and and apply them if you think they fit!

Thank you very much,! It's really help me! :D
mana vayne
fix all ... sorry my internet too slow for now and this
Okoratu
If you keep on puushing your diff, the tag conflicts won't disappear btw..!

That's because kanji and hiragana in the tags end up as gibberish in the charset of the file on the server!

Opening the file and using sth like this will prevent such things
[spoilerbox][code]map sorcecode[/code][/spoilerbox]
Alternatively you could puush your file as a .zip or .rar archive to do this but c+p into a spoilerbox should be the easiest way to bypass tags like 星空ã®ãƒ¡ãƒ¢ãƒªã‚¢ in the source for example
gretay
iseng" ktemu entah dmn dan iseng lagi liat prof dan sekarang mau melakukan shitmod
Easy
00:29:339 add a circle
01:49:785 add a circle

Solarrr's Normal
00:18:638 remove
00:20:931 add a circle and move the slider 00:21:314 and end it 00:21:887
00:42:333 shorten the slider 00:42:906 and add a circle 00:43:097
00:51:314 remove and change with slider from 00:51:314 until 00:51:696
00:52:078 add a circle
00:51:696 and 00:52:078 remove
00:54:371 kick
00:54:753 kick
00:55:135 kick
00:55:135 add a circle
00:54:371 add a slider 00:54:753
(kalo ketemu bagian yg nadanya mirip kyk gini samain aja biar enak kebanyakan bagian kiainya yg kyk gitu males ngetik lol)
02:32:205 delete circle
and move 02:32:396 slider to 02:32:205 and end it 02:33:352
(klo ketemu bagian yg sama juga kyk ini samain aja)
LukerMaster
Extra:
00:59:721 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Add Distance Snap.
01:01:059 (1) - Remove slider and put single circle.
00:57:237 (1) and many more - Try to not start sliders from 1/2 beat snap (Red lines). Move it by 1/2 beat.
01:08:129 (3,4,5,6,7) - Change this patterns to normal jumps.
02:25:708 (6,7,8,9) - ^ The same
02:28:575 (1,2,3,4) - ^ The same
Insane:
02:05:645 (1,2) - A bit confusing pattern :S
The rest map is ok.
Hard:
Nice
kakifly
hello~ m4m from #modreqs (my map http://osu.ppy.sh/181634 )

Solar's Normal
Normal:
00:25:708 (2) - try something like this (timeline wise) http://puu.sh/9v1U/546a36b6f6.jpg
00:46:345 (2) - 3,4,5 i don't think these should be circles, try (a) slider(s)
at 00:52:078 (1) - try something like this http://puu.sh/9zvc3/b8183b0645.jpg since with the current placement i would lose my combo, i find a bit unexpected ?
move 00:53:224 (3) - here http://puu.sh/9zvgz/2209ec73af.jpg
there are a lot of 1/2 sliders of which some should be extended ?
take out 01:06:027 (4) - make 01:05:644 (3) - (slider) longer
02:16:536 (4) - try this (timeline wise) http://puu.sh/9zvzL/b93874cf08.jpg

Saten's hard

lower the AR and HP drain a bit
add a circle after 00:24:944 (1) - like this (timeline wise) http://puu.sh/9zvXC/0537f55fe0.jpg
01:01:059 (1)2,3,4,5,6 - in my opinion too many notes in this stream for this level, its easy to lose a combo since theres a slider right after the stream
01:19:403 (1) - ^
02:17:492 (1) - ^ ill stop pointing out these for now xD

hopefully that helped, gl with your beatmap~
Topic Starter
Shurelia

gretay wrote:

iseng" ktemu entah dmn dan iseng lagi liat prof dan sekarang mau melakukan shitmod
Easy
00:29:339 add a circle didn't fit with the vocal~.
01:49:785 add a circle *Added*

LukerMaster wrote:

Insane:
02:05:645 (1,2) - A bit confusing pattern :S *Fixed*
The rest map is ok. Thank you!
Thank you for the mod!

konoshin69 wrote:

Thank you for the mod! , and thanks for the hope!

I already mentioned that you should pm me first if you to make a m4m.

The map that you requested to me is a vocaloid song. and i didn't want to mod any Vocaloid songs.

Sorry~
El SolarBeam

gretay wrote:

Solarrr's Normal
00:18:638 remove
00:20:931 add a circle and move the slider 00:21:314 and end it 00:21:887
00:42:333 shorten the slider 00:42:906 and add a circle 00:43:097
00:51:314 remove and change with slider from 00:51:314 until 00:51:696
00:52:078 add a circle
00:51:696 and 00:52:078 remove
00:54:371 kick
00:54:753 kick
00:55:135 kick
00:55:135 add a circle
00:54:371 add a slider 00:54:753
(kalo ketemu bagian yg nadanya mirip kyk gini samain aja biar enak kebanyakan bagian kiainya yg kyk gitu males ngetik lol)
02:32:205 delete circle
and move 02:32:396 slider to 02:32:205 and end it 02:33:352
(klo ketemu bagian yg sama juga kyk ini samain aja)
no change, and no reason since the mod have no reason as well, fair enough

konoshin69 wrote:

Solar's Normal
Normal:
00:25:708 (2) - try something like this (timeline wise) http://puu.sh/9v1U/546a36b6f6.jpg (please, link broken)
00:46:345 (2) - 3,4,5 i don't think these should be circles, try (a) slider(s) (and what's the difference anyway)
at 00:52:078 (1) - try something like this http://puu.sh/9zvc3/b8183b0645.jpg since with the current placement i would lose my combo, i find a bit unexpected ? (somehow it's funny, I use this pattern on the three of the kiai time and still looks fine this far)
move 00:53:224 (3) - here http://puu.sh/9zvgz/2209ec73af.jpg (please, don't sacrifice the flow just for making one 1/2 slider)
there are a lot of 1/2 sliders of which some should be extended ?
take out 01:06:027 (4) - make 01:05:644 (3) - (slider) longer
02:16:536 (4) - try this (timeline wise) http://puu.sh/9zvzL/b93874cf08.jpg (well I'll explain this properly this time, it's not recommended to start a slider on the red tick, since you will lose the effect of the drumbeat. and, if you wanna ask why a few of my slider still started on the red tick, it's because the high pitch of the vocal still sounds dominant there)

hopefully that helped, gl with your beatmap~
El SolarBeam
telat maks, woke
saya ga jago mod pake b.indo jadi english aja ya~

[General]

1. Check the bg resolution, make sure 442306.jpg is in 1204x768 (a bit nazi but well, just bear with it)
  2. Check the tags, you don't have to put an underscore for a username with two characters (el_solarbeam or mana_vayne since it's just unusual, try looking for another ranked maps). And I'm still wondering why "moe" and "cute" is put on the tags lol, no need to add something unrelated to the song unless there's a specific reason (read the new ranking criteria rule)
  3. There's a letterbox in break conflicting with mana's Extra, try to fix it. Besides, personally I'd prefer "Mana's Extra" (with a big 'm') for diff name consistency
[Easy]

Um well, no offense but it still looks far from perfect, especially looking from the rhythm, flow, and hitsounding (and other minor things as well, but let's start from fixing the basic first).
  1. 00:00:486 - 00:11:186 You might better use S:2 sample instead, using S:1 here sounds quite heavy since this part just consist of smooth-sounded instrument. Well, be natural and it won't sound out of place (you could check normal and hard diff in advance)
  2. 00:02:014 (2,3,1) Nope, I won't recommend this kind of pattern. See the picture below
    And you'll see you force the new player with a sharp movement, which will be played uncomfortably. What an easy diff needs is a smooth flow where the players don't need to do a sharp turn to catch the notes
  3. 00:05:836 (3,1) Here as well, putting a circle on the tail of the next slider would confuse new player since you couldn't see the spacing vividly this way, and that sharp turn too
  4. 00:09:657 (1) You might want to make it symmetrical
  5. 00:14:626 (3,4,5) Since this section has quite the same rhythm with 00:17:301 and 00:26:473 and 00:29:530 (and same section after 1st kiai moreover) the different rhythm on each of them makes me sad. Rhythm inconsistency is one of the most frequent mistakes I see on this diff. Easy diff isn't just filled with 2/1 sliders and some circles, it's encouraged to keep you rhythm consistent 'on the whole diff'. Try checking this issue in advance
    00:17:301 and 00:18:065 The beat here is just way too strong to be ignored, might better add some notes. And also, you'll see (2) is overlapping slider (1), which is not recommended
  6. 00:20:358 (2,1) This pattern also not encouraged in easy diff
  7. 00:22:460 (2) Placing this on the red tick is just wrong imo, since there's no supporting beat here, and you should know well that the white tick that has a strong beat instead. We don't decide where to put the note as we want, the song does
  8. 00:29:530 Strong beat plus higher vocal pitch, I also don't find any reason not to put any note here
  9. 00:33:734 (1) Nope, please don't put a random spinner right when the drumbeats still could be heard, it would cause a strange rhythm
  10. 00:35:454 (1,2) This is a common theory, but unless there's any specific reason, don't start a slider on the red tick since it would confuse new players. And I think putting it on white tick still do, so I don't find any reason to put those sliders on the red tick
  11. 00:49:212 (1,2,3,4,5) I wonder why the rhythm emphasizement here is good while 00:52:269 (1,2,3,4,5) sounds really weird, just try to make it consistent like I said before
  12. 00:57:619 (1) Here as well, starting on the red tick, which seems out of place since the other notes on the same section is placed on the white tick
  13. 01:07:556 (1) If you listen well, you would get that this section has the same rhythm with 00:49:212 (1) which is inconsistent on the current state
  14. 01:10:613 (1,2,3) Another sharp turn that you should fix
  15. 01:15:008 (2,3,4,5,1) Looks crowded, and would be hard to read for new players
  16. 01:25:326 (1) Drumbeats still could be heard here, so it's not ecouraged to place a spinner to emphasize the song, But if you really persistent about it, please start the spinner on 01:25:900 instead, so the strong beat wouldn't located 'in' the spinner. The same goes here 02:41:759
  17. 01:28:384 (1) This kind of slider is also not recommended for easy diff since it's quite hard to guess when the repeat will end, plus the slider length makes it harder to see
  18. 03:00:677 (2) Looks weird, I can't think of any explanation about that shape. And ending it on the red tick just make it more wrong
Well then, I'll stop here, or else I'll hit 145056 characters for just one diff. Shortly, I'm afraid you still have to learn how to emphasize the rhythm on the song better (try checking the ranked version) and how to make a good flow with better pattern. Not to be discouraging, but I think remapping might be the best option, especially because of those inconsistent rhythm

[Saten's Hard]

1. 00:05:071 (3,4,5,6,1) Maybe you could improve the pentagon's shape?
  2. 00:08:129 (3) You might want to rotate it a little to make sure the distance between head to next slider's tail and tail to the next slider's tail is the same
  3. 00:49:212 (1,2) Blanket it better? Unless it's intentional
  4. 01:22:078 (2,3) Perhaps this as well
  5. 01:28:384 I just wonder maybe it would be more fun to have a stream here, just try to consider
  6. 01:33:543 (4,5,6) Normally we usually emphasize the white tick with a slider's head, but I see you start the sliders on the red tick instead, which may result in the lose of strong beat effect. Just my opinion but it's better to change
  7. 02:05:645 (1) I don't know, it just doesn't look quite wavy, or maybe it's just me
  8. 02:11:568 (4,1) Nazi (again), try blanket it a little better
  9. 03:13:479 (2) This one circle seems a bit out of place imo, since the previous slider has a 2 white tick gap respectively, and there's suddenly a circle here
  10. 03:50:740 (3) Quite a change, since you use a reverse 1/2 slider and a 1/2 slider on both 02:36:982 and 01:20:549 I'm maybe looking up too much on consistency but it's up to you
  11. 04:14:243 (1) You sure you won't lower the volume gradually instead of just putting 1 inherited point on the spinner start?
  12. One more thing I'd like to point out, it might sound better to lower the volume on section like 00:46:345 and 02:02:778 and 03:06:982 since you just constantly use 60% volume
Nice hitsounding, I can't find any inconsistency :)

[Insane]

Much proper rhythm than before, but the pattern and flow can be improved imo
  1. 00:00:486 - 00:11:186 As I explain before, you might better use S:2 sample instead
  2. 00:00:486 (1,2,3,4) SolarBeam flow mod class (orz) you can try this kind of pattern to make this kind of flow
  3. 00:04:880 (6,1,2,3) Placing those notes on the same y-axis coordinate isn't look that pretty imo, try a more creative way to put it
  4. 00:08:893 (1,2) Not a big fan of this kind of sudden antijump though, might better move it further
  5. 00:10:995 (1,1,1,1) I'm sure you can arrange the notes better than this
  6. 00:14:052 (1) Please no more funny-looking slider, you also should have a reason on why you make any kind of slider shape, not just randomly placing the anchor
  7. 00:14:817 (3,4,5,6,1) No offense but the way you put the circles is really boring, let's see the flow here
    And then try compare it with this
    The key of a good flow is how you put the notes (whether it's a circles or sliders) so that the players will enjoy following it and doesn't feel forced
  8. 00:17:492 (2,3) I forgot to mention before, it is not recommended to start a slider on the red tick while the strong beat is on the white tick. It would make the player lose the effect of the strong beat which originally should be felt on the slider's head
  9. 00:18:829 (1,2) Come on, I'm sure you can do better than this. Here's an example
  10. 00:25:135 (1,2,3) Here we go again, placing these on the red tick just sounds wrong since the strong beat is located on the white tick
  11. 00:25:900 (3) I'm getting tired of seeing this kind of rhythm inconsistency tbh, just try checking 00:14:052 and decide how you'll emphasize the rhythm
  12. 00:28:097 (2) Remove circle, it just feels out of place
  13. 00:30:294 (7,8,9,10,1) Nope, I don't think this would be enjoyable (those sharp turn orz)
    Now that I've told you the trick, you can try to make your own flowy pattern~
  14. 00:31:059 (1,2) That's quite a sharp turn orz. Try this, one of my favorite flow pattern
  15. 00:43:288 (2,3) You might want to change this as well
  16. 01:07:364 (13,1) Well, I don't really get why should an antijump here, it will be quite confusing to read since there's an empty blue tick which may be quite misleading
  17. 01:47:683 (2,3) Really, I don't get your taste of slider shape lolol
  18. 02:11:759 (1,2) Try not to make this kind of inconsistent spacing. Just use a different spacing whenever there's any high-pitched sound to emphasize or any upbeat from the song
  19. 03:39:084 (5,6,7,8) Nope, I don't think there's someone who enjoy this pattern
  20. 04:14:243 (1) You can lower the volume of the spinner gradually, it is quite common on the last spinner like this
Well then, I just give a few example on how the flow and playability of this diff could be improved, you can do some follow-up by developing the rest by yourself~
And recheck the rhythm since there's still some more inconsistency between the same section, and also fix those sliders starting on the red tick. I'll let other modder to give a check on the hitsounding, so for now just focus on the flow pattern first
Saten

El SolarBeam wrote:

[Saten's Hard]

1. 00:05:071 (3,4,5,6,1) Maybe you could improve the pentagon's shape? maybe
  2. 00:08:129 (3) You might want to rotate it a little to make sure the distance between head to next slider's tail and tail to the next slider's tail is the same not sure what you mean, but it already looks alright to me
  3. 00:49:212 (1,2) Blanket it better? Unless it's intentional
  4. 01:22:078 (2,3) Perhaps this as well
  5. 01:28:384 I just wonder maybe it would be more fun to have a stream here, just try to consider I wouldn't wanna put a stream here without any previous beats.
  6. 01:33:543 (4,5,6) Normally we usually emphasize the white tick with a slider's head, but I see you start the sliders on the red tick instead, which may result in the lose of strong beat effect. Just my opinion but it's better to change If you noticed, I'm emphasizing with the vocals here.
  7. 02:05:645 (1) I don't know, it just doesn't look quite wavy, or maybe it's just me it's supposed to be wavy lol
  8. 02:11:568 (4,1) Nazi (again), try blanket it a little better
  9. 03:13:479 (2) This one circle seems a bit out of place imo, since the previous slider has a 2 white tick gap respectively, and there's suddenly a circle here I'm accelerating from here
  10. 03:50:740 (3) Quite a change, since you use a reverse 1/2 slider and a 1/2 slider on both 02:36:982 and 01:20:549 I'm maybe looking up too much on consistency but it's up to you yeah, I'm mixing beats on this final part
  11. 04:14:243 (1) You sure you won't lower the volume gradually instead of just putting 1 inherited point on the spinner start? I find it much better to do in in the start than lowering it gradually
  12. One more thing I'd like to point out, it might sound better to lower the volume on section like 00:46:345 and 02:02:778 and 03:06:982 since you just constantly use 60% volume I wanna keep it as it is though
Nice hitsounding, I can't find any inconsistency :)
I'll just leave the blanketing as it is

http://puu.sh/9Mqy5/4b8f34458b.osu

boop
Topic Starter
Shurelia

El SolarBeam wrote:

telat maks, woke
saya ga jago mod pake b.indo jadi english aja ya~

[General]

1. Check the bg resolution, make sure 442306.jpg is in 1204x768 (a bit nazi but well, just bear with it) *Fixed*
  2. Check the tags, you don't have to put an underscore for a username with two characters (el_solarbeam or mana_vayne since it's just unusual, try looking for another ranked maps). And I'm still wondering why "moe" and "cute" is put on the tags lol, no need to add something unrelated to the song unless there's a specific reason (read the new ranking criteria rule) *Fixed*
  3. There's a letterbox in break conflicting with mana's Extra, try to fix it. Besides, personally I'd prefer "Mana's Extra" (with a big 'm') for diff name consistency Well, the diff maker's name is "mana vayne" not "Mana vayne"
[Easy]

Um well, no offense but it still looks far from perfect, especially looking from the rhythm, flow, and hitsounding (and other minor things as well, but let's start from fixing the basic first).
  1. 00:00:486 - 00:11:186 You might better use S:2 sample instead, using S:1 here sounds quite heavy since this part just consist of smooth-sounded instrument. Well, be natural and it won't sound out of place (you could check normal and hard diff in advance)
  2. 00:02:014 (2,3,1) Nope, I won't recommend this kind of pattern. See the picture below
    And you'll see you force the new player with a sharp movement, which will be played uncomfortably. What an easy diff needs is a smooth flow where the players don't need to do a sharp turn to catch the notes
  3. 00:05:836 (3,1) Here as well, putting a circle on the tail of the next slider would confuse new player since you couldn't see the spacing vividly this way, and that sharp turn too
  4. 00:09:657 (1) You might want to make it symmetrical
  5. 00:14:626 (3,4,5) Since this section has quite the same rhythm with 00:17:301 and 00:26:473 and 00:29:530 (and same section after 1st kiai moreover) the different rhythm on each of them makes me sad. Rhythm inconsistency is one of the most frequent mistakes I see on this diff. Easy diff isn't just filled with 2/1 sliders and some circles, it's encouraged to keep you rhythm consistent 'on the whole diff'. Try checking this issue in advance
    00:17:301 and 00:18:065 The beat here is just way too strong to be ignored, might better add some notes. And also, you'll see (2) is overlapping slider (1), which is not recommended
  6. 00:20:358 (2,1) This pattern also not encouraged in easy diff
  7. 00:22:460 (2) Placing this on the red tick is just wrong imo, since there's no supporting beat here, and you should know well that the white tick that has a strong beat instead. We don't decide where to put the note as we want, the song does
  8. 00:29:530 Strong beat plus higher vocal pitch, I also don't find any reason not to put any note here
  9. 00:33:734 (1) Nope, please don't put a random spinner right when the drumbeats still could be heard, it would cause a strange rhythm
  10. 00:35:454 (1,2) This is a common theory, but unless there's any specific reason, don't start a slider on the red tick since it would confuse new players. And I think putting it on white tick still do, so I don't find any reason to put those sliders on the red tick
  11. 00:49:212 (1,2,3,4,5) I wonder why the rhythm emphasizement here is good while 00:52:269 (1,2,3,4,5) sounds really weird, just try to make it consistent like I said before
  12. 00:57:619 (1) Here as well, starting on the red tick, which seems out of place since the other notes on the same section is placed on the white tick
  13. 01:07:556 (1) If you listen well, you would get that this section has the same rhythm with 00:49:212 (1) which is inconsistent on the current state
  14. 01:10:613 (1,2,3) Another sharp turn that you should fix
  15. 01:15:008 (2,3,4,5,1) Looks crowded, and would be hard to read for new players
  16. 01:25:326 (1) Drumbeats still could be heard here, so it's not ecouraged to place a spinner to emphasize the song, But if you really persistent about it, please start the spinner on 01:25:900 instead, so the strong beat wouldn't located 'in' the spinner. The same goes here 02:41:759
  17. 01:28:384 (1) This kind of slider is also not recommended for easy diff since it's quite hard to guess when the repeat will end, plus the slider length makes it harder to see
  18. 03:00:677 (2) Looks weird, I can't think of any explanation about that shape. And ending it on the red tick just make it more wrong
Well then, I'll stop here, or else I'll hit 145056 characters for just one diff. Shortly, I'm afraid you still have to learn how to emphasize the rhythm on the song better (try checking the ranked version) and how to make a good flow with better pattern. Not to be discouraging, but I think remapping might be the best option, especially because of those inconsistent rhythm

REMAPPING

[Insane]

Much proper rhythm than before, but the pattern and flow can be improved imo
  1. 00:00:486 - 00:11:186 As I explain before, you might better use S:2 sample instead *Fixed*
  2. 00:00:486 (1,2,3,4) SolarBeam flow mod class (orz) you can try this kind of pattern to make this kind of flow *Changed*
  3. 00:04:880 (6,1,2,3) Placing those notes on the same y-axis coordinate isn't look that pretty imo, try a more creative way to put it *Changed*
  4. 00:08:893 (1,2) Not a big fan of this kind of sudden antijump though, might better move it further *Fixed*
  5. 00:10:995 (1,1,1,1) I'm sure you can arrange the notes better than this *Fixed*
  6. 00:14:052 (1) Please no more funny-looking slider, you also should have a reason on why you make any kind of slider shape, not just randomly placing the anchor *Fixed*
  7. 00:14:817 (3,4,5,6,1) No offense but the way you put the circles is really boring, let's see the flow here *Changed*
    And then try compare it with this
    The key of a good flow is how you put the notes (whether it's a circles or sliders) so that the players will enjoy following it and doesn't feel forced
  8. 00:17:492 (2,3) I forgot to mention before, it is not recommended to start a slider on the red tick while the strong beat is on the white tick. It would make the player lose the effect of the strong beat which originally should be felt on the slider's head
  9. 00:18:829 (1,2) Come on, I'm sure you can do better than this. Here's an example
  10. 00:25:135 (1,2,3) Here we go again, placing these on the red tick just sounds wrong since the strong beat is located on the white tick *Fixed*
  11. 00:25:900 (3) I'm getting tired of seeing this kind of rhythm inconsistency tbh, just try checking 00:14:052 and decide how you'll emphasize the rhythm *Fixed*
  12. 00:28:097 (2) Remove circle, it just feels out of place *Removed*
  13. 00:30:294 (7,8,9,10,1) Nope, I don't think this would be enjoyable (those sharp turn orz) *Changed*
    Now that I've told you the trick, you can try to make your own flowy pattern~
  14. 00:31:059 (1,2) That's quite a sharp turn orz. Try this, one of my favorite flow pattern *Changed*
  15. 00:43:288 (2,3) You might want to change this as well *Changed*
  16. 01:07:364 (13,1) Well, I don't really get why should an antijump here, it will be quite confusing to read since there's an empty blue tick which may be quite misleading *Fixed*
  17. 01:47:683 (2,3) Really, I don't get your taste of slider shape lolol *Fixed*
  18. 02:11:759 (1,2) Try not to make this kind of inconsistent spacing. Just use a different spacing whenever there's any high-pitched sound to emphasize or any upbeat from the song *Fixed*
  19. 03:39:084 (5,6,7,8) Nope, I don't think there's someone who enjoy this pattern
  20. 04:14:243 (1) You can lower the volume of the spinner gradually, it is quite common on the last spinner like this *Fixed*
Well then, I just give a few example on how the flow and playability of this diff could be improved, you can do some follow-up by developing the rest by yourself~
And recheck the rhythm since there's still some more inconsistency between the same section, and also fix those sliders starting on the red tick. I'll let other modder to give a check on the hitsounding, so for now just focus on the flow pattern first
Thank you for the mod~! :3
Lanturn
IRC Mod

The mod covers mostly on alternative ideas for rhythm structure, and how to make them more suitable for Easy difficulties.
Some other things here and there.

SPOILER
09:36 Shurelia: H
09:36 Shurelia: *Hi
09:36 Lanturn: hi
09:36 Shurelia: can i have your time a little?
09:36 Lanturn: Sure, what is it?
09:36 Shurelia: i see that you are very good on making easy diff for mapping
09:36 Shurelia: so i need your help to check about my easy diff
09:37 Shurelia: maybe you could help me to make it better
09:37 Shurelia: also i love your map too
09:37 Lanturn: Link it to me XD
09:37 *Shurelia is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/424966 Shimotsuki Haruka - Kaleidoscope]
09:44 Lanturn: Basically stuff like 03:52:842 (1,2,3) - is a bit uncomfortable to play because it doesn't follow the sound properly
09:45 Shurelia: i just make it straight then?
09:45 Shurelia: or a bir curvy
09:45 Lanturn: Something like http://puu.sh/aftDE.jpg would be a better rhythm
09:46 Lanturn: I'm talking about the rhythm actually XD
09:46 Shurelia: ah i see
09:46 Shurelia: okay XD
09:46 Lanturn: If you think it's too hard, you can turn it into one long slider or remove the (2), but it should personally fit well for an Easy with how it is
09:47 Lanturn: 00:11:950 (2) - is a pretty dangerous note as well since it doesn't 'hit anything'
09:49 Lanturn: Shortening the (1) by 1/1 or 2/1 and then having a slider start on where the (1) used to end can make the rhythm a little easier to follow
09:49 Lanturn: 00:09:657 (1,2) - example of 1/1 shorten
09:50 Lanturn: also end the (2) at 00:11:759 - to follow the music
09:50 Shurelia: removed the 2nd
09:50 Shurelia: but
09:50 Shurelia: if i removed 00:11:950 (2) - it feels empty
09:51 Lanturn: oops I copied over the puush I had
09:51 Lanturn: sec lol
09:51 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afu2R.jpg
09:51 Shurelia: okay
09:51 Lanturn: an example of an alternative you can do to make it play easier
09:52 Lanturn: You can also reduce the (1)'s length a bit more if you wanted
09:52 Shurelia: gonna try it
09:54 Lanturn: Another note, 0.8 might be a better DS to use for this. Or even lower the SV to 0.8 (which is preferred over lowering 0.8 distance spacing)
09:54 Lanturn: that would require a remap though
09:54 Lanturn: Currently the 2/1's you have feel a bit far apart
09:54 Shurelia: another remap huh...
09:54 Lanturn: Completely up to you
09:55 Shurelia: maybe i should do it
09:55 Shurelia: i'll remap it ,
09:55 Shurelia: DS : 0.8 right?
09:55 Lanturn: SV 0.8
09:55 Shurelia: DS and SV o.8?
09:55 Lanturn: to make the sliders move a little slower and the notes will be a bit closer
09:55 Lanturn: DS is fine at 1.0
09:55 Lanturn: if you use SV 0.8
09:56 Shurelia: ah okay
09:56 Lanturn: Have you seen Hinacle's Easy?
09:56 Lanturn: of this song
09:56 Shurelia: yes
09:56 Lanturn: It's a very good example
09:56 Shurelia: everytime XD
09:56 Lanturn: hehe :P
09:56 Shurelia: well , as you can see, my rhythm is a bit same with Hinacle's
09:57 Lanturn: That's fine. I could give some other rhythm suggestions if you wanted to change up anything
09:57 Shurelia: go on~
09:58 Lanturn: 00:35:645 (2) - might be better off as a 3/2 slider since the vocals / key notes end at 00:36:218 -
09:58 Lanturn: (without the reverse)
09:58 Shurelia: umm sorry
09:59 Shurelia: i still don't understand what's 3/2 slider looks like
09:59 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afuzs.jpg | Basically 1/1 is white to white or a 'beat' 3/2 is a beat and a half
10:00 Shurelia: ah i see
10:00 Lanturn: 3/2 sliders are extemely useful in Easy/normal difficulties
10:00 Lanturn: because hitting 3/2 with circles is hard when playing ;)
10:00 Shurelia: i see
10:01 Lanturn: Like for example
10:01 Lanturn: 01:39:849 (1,2,3) -
10:01 Lanturn: You might find that a bit hard to hit if you aren't prepared :p
10:02 Lanturn: If you change it to a slider like this: http://puu.sh/afuJZ.jpg | it actually becomes easy to play and maintains the basic beat rhythm you have going
10:02 Shurelia: wait
10:02 Shurelia: i'm remapping this now
10:02 Shurelia: goona finish in 5 mins
10:02 Shurelia: XD
10:02 Lanturn: lol
10:03 Lanturn: Just let me know :P
10:03 Shurelia: okay
10:03 Shurelia: XD
10:04 Lanturn: You should raise the OD by 1 and lower the HP by 1 as well to help balance the map out :P
10:04 Shurelia: okay XD
10:06 Shurelia: is easy okay if there's a pattern like this?
10:06 Shurelia: http://puu.sh/afv4m/56237394e5.jpg
10:07 Lanturn: RIP Puush lol
10:07 Lanturn: Those I was going to mention actually later on
10:07 Shurelia: :o ?
10:08 Lanturn: 1/2's are a bit dangerous for a medium/high bpm like this, but they could be safe enough by using slider to slider notes
10:08 Shurelia: example?
10:09 Lanturn: Option 1: http://puu.sh/afvfp.jpg
10:09 Lanturn: Option 2: http://puu.sh/afvin.jpg
10:09 Lanturn: both of these are easy enough to play
10:10 Shurelia: i take the Option 1
10:11 Lanturn: If you take Option 1: it might be best to map more densely with 1/1s
10:11 Shurelia: okay
10:12 Lanturn: Following the vocals. You could try a pattern like this, and it would actually fit pretty nicely
10:12 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afvu5.jpg
10:12 Lanturn: You could also keep it beat-based as well. All depends what you prefer
10:12 Shurelia: hmm
10:13 Shurelia: since you are a better mapper than me
10:13 Shurelia: maybe i should take your suggestion
10:13 Shurelia: but isn't that pattern will looks like a normal diff?
10:13 Lanturn: Map to what you prefer. A suggestion is to maintain consistency between beat or vocal following so players can naturally understand what they're playing to
10:14 Shurelia: Hmm..
10:14 Shurelia: =~=
10:14 Lanturn: normal diff would be more intense
10:14 Shurelia: maybe i should keep it like this
10:14 Lanturn: if you want to cut down
10:15 Lanturn: you could remove the (3) in the picture I previously showed you
10:16 Lanturn: Just using 1/2's already makes your difficulty want more 1/1 notes though :P
10:16 Shurelia: ah,, that's better
10:17 Lanturn: Do you prefer to follow vocals?
10:17 Shurelia: yep
10:17 Lanturn: 01:03:161 (3,4) - combine into one 3/2 slider then :)
10:18 Shurelia: done
10:18 Lanturn: since you have a spinner afterwards, it really doesn't matter when the tail end of the slider ends
10:18 Shurelia: okay
10:18 Lanturn: you could even add a reverse if you wanted :P
10:19 Lanturn: Oh. One thing
10:19 Shurelia: yes?
10:19 Lanturn: 01:04:689 (1,1) - this is extremely close for a note after a spinner
10:19 Lanturn: and putting it in the corner makes it even harder
10:20 Shurelia: reducing the spinner...
10:20 Shurelia: to
10:20 Shurelia: 01:06:982 (1) - is good?
10:21 Lanturn: 01:06:218 - would best follow the music. 01:06:791 - a bit sketchy but it can work
10:23 Lanturn: 01:06:218 - is more than enough time actually Auto spins 8k
10:24 Shurelia: okay
10:27 Lanturn: 01:22:842 (1) - Lead-in vocals | Generally in Easy, you want to avoid these as much as possible
10:28 Lanturn: A simple 3/2 slider at 01:23:033 - makes this loads easier to read and play
10:30 Shurelia: become like this? http://puu.sh/afwL1/8228d1a6c8.jpg
10:30 Lanturn: Start on the white tick at 01:23:033 -
10:31 Lanturn: You don't want to map to lead-in vocals actually ;)
10:32 Shurelia: whoaa
10:32 Shurelia: it's better XD
10:33 Lanturn: 01:24:753 (3,4) - Just to help make the diff a bit Easier, combine these into a slider. Hitting 1/2 notes like this at this BPM is a little hard. Your rhythm does suit it better, but not at this difficulty level
10:34 Shurelia: okay
10:35 Shurelia: 02:02:778 (1,1) - same problem?
10:36 Lanturn: yeah
10:36 Lanturn: same length actually works here too :p
10:36 Lanturn: 02:04:307 -
10:36 Shurelia: where should i reduce this?
10:36 Shurelia: 02:04:307 (1) - ? :o
10:37 Lanturn: Add a finish on the end as well
10:37 Lanturn: ehttp://puu.sh/afxdS.jpg
10:37 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afxdS.jpg
10:39 Lanturn: anyways back to 01:39:849 (1,2,3) - again
10:39 Shurelia: already change it , into repeat slider
10:39 Shurelia: hehe
10:40 Lanturn: You can do a technique like this: 01:18:447 (4,1) -
10:40 Lanturn: or just make a 3/2 slider and add a reverse
10:40 Lanturn: both of these work very well
10:40 Shurelia: this one is fine
10:40 Lanturn: The main reason why I'm saying anything about it is the fact it's a rhythm change in the middle of your current ones
10:41 Lanturn: making it hard to read (I even hit 100 on it not expecting it)
10:41 Shurelia: this part huh..
10:41 Shurelia: well maybe it is too hard
10:42 Shurelia: any rhythm suggestion for this part?
10:42 Lanturn: 3/2's are my favorite kinds so I was happy to see it, but it just happened at the wrong place/time XD
10:42 Lanturn: for 01:39:849 (1,2,3) - ?
10:43 Shurelia: ah nope
10:43 Lanturn: Hmm which part then/
10:44 Shurelia: after that part
10:44 Shurelia: 01:41:759 (1,2,3,4,1) - is this okay for easy?
10:44 Lanturn: It's a really simple beat so there isn't a problem
10:45 Lanturn: it makes the density waver a bit, but lots of easy diffs do this
10:45 Lanturn: 01:49:021 (2,3) - You could make this another 3/2 slider if you want. The beat is more dominant at 01:49:594 - instead of where (3) is
10:48 Lanturn: Same with 01:52:078 (1) - You can try making this longer to better suit the beat like this: http://puu.sh/afxYU.jpg
10:48 Shurelia: gaah . my osu! is lagging
10:48 Shurelia: what the hell is happened
10:48 Shurelia: i can barely move the objects
10:49 Shurelia: and even typing
10:49 Shurelia: *even
10:49 Lanturn: CPU probably caught up. Just restart :P
10:50 Shurelia: gaah
10:50 Shurelia: T_T
10:50 Shurelia: wait for me okay?
10:50 Lanturn: yup, I'll be here :p
10:50 Shurelia: ooh
10:50 Shurelia: it back to normal
10:50 Shurelia: lol
10:50 Lanturn: lol
10:51 Shurelia: i just have to exit from the editor
10:51 Shurelia: and it's back
10:51 Lanturn: It was probably loading too many objects or something. I'm not sure how it works lol
10:54 Shurelia: done adding your suggestion
10:54 Lanturn: Let's see then, what haven't we talked about yet
10:55 Shurelia: i don't know...
10:55 Shurelia: ._.
10:55 Lanturn: Kiai we mostly discussed
10:55 Lanturn: Let's jump up to 02:36:409 (1) -
10:56 Lanturn: that long reverse is really cool, but it makes 02:39:849 (1,2,3) - afterwards a bit off
10:56 Lanturn: Try removing the reverse, and adding a circle at 02:38:702 -
10:57 Lanturn: Afterwards you can make the same pattern you did at 01:23:033 - work there
10:57 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afyEM.jpg
11:03 Shurelia: done XD
11:04 Lanturn: 02:42:333 (1) - add a finish onto this spinner ;)
11:05 Lanturn: 02:53:989 (1) - we can simplify this as well
11:05 Lanturn: Instead of using all the reverse, a simple slider is more than sufficent
11:07 Shurelia: change this into one slider?
11:07 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afzlg.jpg
11:07 Lanturn: an example
11:09 Lanturn: same idea for the rest of them
11:09 Lanturn: you can also try this
11:09 Shurelia: okay
11:10 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afztD.jpg | this makes adjusting to the next notes easier
11:11 Shurelia: hmm
11:11 Shurelia: i'll use the second one
11:13 Lanturn: To allow a little more space. Try ending the spinner at 03:03:734 (1) - on 03:06:218 - with 5% volume and just the S sampleset (remove the custom)
11:14 Shurelia: done
11:15 Lanturn: Alright next. Basically what you've done in this section is made up a really simple beat that works pretty well. the last note doesn't line up with the music though so it's technically not correct.
11:16 Lanturn: 03:06:982 (1,1,1,2,3) - these notes and a bit further on
11:16 Lanturn: Slider ends don't have to hit anything, so it technically is allowed
11:17 Shurelia: your suggestions?
11:18 Lanturn: If you want to keep the rhythm you have, you'll have to change 03:10:804 (3) - and 03:15:390 (2) -
11:18 Lanturn: to be the end of a slider
11:18 Lanturn: however, also consider using a 3/2 (I swear I'm addicted to these things) slider
11:19 Lanturn: Simply like this: http://puu.sh/afA9A.jpg
11:21 Lanturn: Basically if you did it like 3/2 sliders. Then it would probably be somewhat like this rhythm: http://puu.sh/afAiH.jpg
11:22 Lanturn: Going back to keep your rhythm though: http://puu.sh/afAov.jpg simply like this
11:25 Shurelia: finally...
11:25 Shurelia: osu! crashed..
11:25 Shurelia: gg
11:25 Lanturn: lol
11:25 Lanturn: rip :(
11:27 Shurelia: okay done XD
11:27 Lanturn: 03:15:772 (1) - This spinner, you can end at 03:17:683 - to have more spacing
11:28 Shurelia: okay
11:29 Lanturn: 03:52:842 (1,2,3) -
11:29 Lanturn: You should probably use a similar pattern like you have at 01:23:033 - now
11:29 Lanturn: that (2) doesn't hit anything in the music, making it difficult to play
11:33 Lanturn: If you want to change things up a little bit. This also fits nicely: http://puu.sh/afBbJ.jpg You can create some symmetry with a pattern like this if you wanted
11:35 Shurelia: wait
11:36 Lanturn: Take your time :p
11:36 Shurelia: i had a stomached ;w;
11:36 Shurelia: *Stomache
11:36 Lanturn: ah that sucks XD
11:39 Shurelia: fuuh
11:39 Shurelia: calm down
11:46 Shurelia: done remapping!!! \o/
11:48 Lanturn: oh, nice
11:48 Lanturn: Saten's diff is nice <3
11:51 Shurelia: Saten is pro
11:51 Shurelia: heuheu
11:51 Lanturn: lemme do a quick play with mods
11:55 Shurelia: how was it?
11:55 Shurelia: btw
11:55 Shurelia: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/169622
11:55 Shurelia: Thank you very much
11:55 Shurelia: finally , this easy got "E" logo
11:55 Lanturn: lol
11:55 Lanturn: 00:11:186 (2,3) - this doesn't play right since the (3) isn't on an audible note
11:56 Lanturn: (2) should be a 3/2 slider and you should remove (3)
11:56 Shurelia: done
11:56 Lanturn: 00:19:594 (7) - this got messed up when you converted it
11:56 Lanturn: reduce this by 1/2 lol
11:57 Shurelia: dammit
11:57 Shurelia: i forgot hue
11:58 Lanturn: 00:45:963 (1) - and 02:02:778 (1) - choose one or the other for a spinner length
11:58 Shurelia: fixed
11:58 Lanturn: Since they sound exactly the same XD
11:59 Shurelia: hmm
11:59 Shurelia: which one did you prefer
11:59 Shurelia: the long one? or the short one?
11:59 Lanturn: shorter really
11:59 Lanturn: gives more time for the player to fix their mouse after spinning
12:00 Lanturn: especially since you start in the corners for the sliders after
12:00 Shurelia: okay
12:00 Shurelia: done Xd
12:02 Lanturn: 02:22:651 (3) - this one is a bit surprising as well
12:02 Lanturn: Maybe reduce the end to 02:23:415 -
12:03 Shurelia: hmm,
12:03 Shurelia: okay
12:04 Lanturn: 02:53:989 (1,1,1) - Like my suggestion from earlier. I don't think you need the reverses on these. You should make the slider longer (3/2) is what I recommend
12:05 Lanturn: Try something like this: http://puu.sh/afDYi.jpg | or this: http://puu.sh/afDYK.jpg to follow the music better
12:06 Shurelia: okay
12:09 Lanturn: 03:54:562 (3,1) - has a 1.25 gap between them. Try to reduce the gap just a bit more (this was the part I missed on lol)
12:10 Lanturn: 04:01:249 (4,1) - has a 2.12 gap. This needs fixing to be in distance snapping
12:11 Lanturn: 04:11:186 (1,2) - is a bit sudden. try joining these as a slider (extend the end of (1) to where the (2) is)
12:11 Shurelia: holy
12:12 Lanturn: and one more quick thing. 04:14:243 (1) - put 5% with just the soft sampleset (no custom) at 5% and remove the whistle. Since the spinner is working to the fade out and there isn't any sound
12:12 Shurelia: okay done
12:12 Lanturn: 5% on the end of the spinner*
12:13 Shurelia: okay
12:15 Shurelia: is that all? XD
12:15 Lanturn: So if you think your difficulty is still a tad too hard because of 00:49:212 (1,2) - and all the others | Another alternative you can do is simply one long slider: http://puu.sh/afEHf.jpg | Try with what you currently have, but if too many people start complaining about that, then maybe use this method and it'll make the mapset a lot easier :p
12:15 Lanturn: Mostly just cleanup, hitsounding, and combos that need a bit of work
12:15 Shurelia: the current one is more fit with the song
12:16 Lanturn: Yeah, it fits more. It just might be a little too hard. Try it though, and see what others think
12:16 Lanturn: I was just giving another alternative if you ever find yourself stuck :P
12:16 Shurelia: yep
12:16 Shurelia: i'll remeber your alternative
12:16 Lanturn: When in doubt, just draw one long slider through the complicated parts XD
12:16 Shurelia: hue
12:17 Lanturn: PS. Add finishes to the heads of 01:21:505 (3,1) - and other similar parts in the song
12:18 Shurelia: okay :d
12:18 Lanturn: 02:39:466 (1) - and 03:52:842 (1) - are the other two
12:19 Shurelia: you just make a longest mod
12:19 Shurelia: in 1 diff
12:19 Lanturn: lol
12:19 Shurelia: thank you very much XD
12:19 Lanturn: It's just basic going over everything
12:19 Lanturn: for comboing
12:19 Lanturn: Try to stick to a basic 2 measures per NC
12:19 Lanturn: (big white ticks)
12:20 Shurelia: hmm i'll try
12:20 Lanturn: example: http://puu.sh/afF6u.jpg
12:20 Shurelia: whoa
12:20 Shurelia: got it
12:21 Lanturn: Go through the song, and make sure to remove all those single combo sliders as well. there are quite a few
12:22 Lanturn: 04:08:129 (1,1) - like these can just be the same combo
12:22 Shurelia: ah okay
12:22 Lanturn: 03:48:256 (1) - you can remove the NC on this since it's still part of the previous combo
12:23 Shurelia: okay
12:24 Lanturn: Anyways, I think that's just about it. Some notes could be rearranged a little nicer, but I think this should help start you off
12:24 Lanturn: Mods should help on it ;)
12:24 Shurelia: thank you very much
12:24 Lanturn: np
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Lanturn wrote:

IRC Mod

The mod covers mostly on alternative ideas for rhythm structure, and how to make them more suitable for Easy difficulties.
Some other things here and there.

SPOILER
09:36 Shurelia: H
09:36 Shurelia: *Hi
09:36 Lanturn: hi
09:36 Shurelia: can i have your time a little?
09:36 Lanturn: Sure, what is it?
09:36 Shurelia: i see that you are very good on making easy diff for mapping
09:36 Shurelia: so i need your help to check about my easy diff
09:37 Shurelia: maybe you could help me to make it better
09:37 Shurelia: also i love your map too
09:37 Lanturn: Link it to me XD
09:37 *Shurelia is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/424966 Shimotsuki Haruka - Kaleidoscope]
09:44 Lanturn: Basically stuff like 03:52:842 (1,2,3) - is a bit uncomfortable to play because it doesn't follow the sound properly
09:45 Shurelia: i just make it straight then?
09:45 Shurelia: or a bir curvy
09:45 Lanturn: Something like http://puu.sh/aftDE.jpg would be a better rhythm
09:46 Lanturn: I'm talking about the rhythm actually XD
09:46 Shurelia: ah i see
09:46 Shurelia: okay XD
09:46 Lanturn: If you think it's too hard, you can turn it into one long slider or remove the (2), but it should personally fit well for an Easy with how it is
09:47 Lanturn: 00:11:950 (2) - is a pretty dangerous note as well since it doesn't 'hit anything'
09:49 Lanturn: Shortening the (1) by 1/1 or 2/1 and then having a slider start on where the (1) used to end can make the rhythm a little easier to follow
09:49 Lanturn: 00:09:657 (1,2) - example of 1/1 shorten
09:50 Lanturn: also end the (2) at 00:11:759 - to follow the music
09:50 Shurelia: removed the 2nd
09:50 Shurelia: but
09:50 Shurelia: if i removed 00:11:950 (2) - it feels empty
09:51 Lanturn: oops I copied over the puush I had
09:51 Lanturn: sec lol
09:51 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afu2R.jpg
09:51 Shurelia: okay
09:51 Lanturn: an example of an alternative you can do to make it play easier
09:52 Lanturn: You can also reduce the (1)'s length a bit more if you wanted
09:52 Shurelia: gonna try it
09:54 Lanturn: Another note, 0.8 might be a better DS to use for this. Or even lower the SV to 0.8 (which is preferred over lowering 0.8 distance spacing)
09:54 Lanturn: that would require a remap though
09:54 Lanturn: Currently the 2/1's you have feel a bit far apart
09:54 Shurelia: another remap huh...
09:54 Lanturn: Completely up to you
09:55 Shurelia: maybe i should do it
09:55 Shurelia: i'll remap it ,
09:55 Shurelia: DS : 0.8 right?
09:55 Lanturn: SV 0.8
09:55 Shurelia: DS and SV o.8?
09:55 Lanturn: to make the sliders move a little slower and the notes will be a bit closer
09:55 Lanturn: DS is fine at 1.0
09:55 Lanturn: if you use SV 0.8
09:56 Shurelia: ah okay
09:56 Lanturn: Have you seen Hinacle's Easy?
09:56 Lanturn: of this song
09:56 Shurelia: yes
09:56 Lanturn: It's a very good example
09:56 Shurelia: everytime XD
09:56 Lanturn: hehe :P
09:56 Shurelia: well , as you can see, my rhythm is a bit same with Hinacle's
09:57 Lanturn: That's fine. I could give some other rhythm suggestions if you wanted to change up anything
09:57 Shurelia: go on~
09:58 Lanturn: 00:35:645 (2) - might be better off as a 3/2 slider since the vocals / key notes end at 00:36:218 -
09:58 Lanturn: (without the reverse)
09:58 Shurelia: umm sorry
09:59 Shurelia: i still don't understand what's 3/2 slider looks like
09:59 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afuzs.jpg | Basically 1/1 is white to white or a 'beat' 3/2 is a beat and a half
10:00 Shurelia: ah i see
10:00 Lanturn: 3/2 sliders are extemely useful in Easy/normal difficulties
10:00 Lanturn: because hitting 3/2 with circles is hard when playing ;)
10:00 Shurelia: i see
10:01 Lanturn: Like for example
10:01 Lanturn: 01:39:849 (1,2,3) -
10:01 Lanturn: You might find that a bit hard to hit if you aren't prepared :p
10:02 Lanturn: If you change it to a slider like this: http://puu.sh/afuJZ.jpg | it actually becomes easy to play and maintains the basic beat rhythm you have going
10:02 Shurelia: wait
10:02 Shurelia: i'm remapping this now
10:02 Shurelia: goona finish in 5 mins
10:02 Shurelia: XD
10:02 Lanturn: lol
10:03 Lanturn: Just let me know :P
10:03 Shurelia: okay
10:03 Shurelia: XD
10:04 Lanturn: You should raise the OD by 1 and lower the HP by 1 as well to help balance the map out :P
10:04 Shurelia: okay XD
10:06 Shurelia: is easy okay if there's a pattern like this?
10:06 Shurelia: http://puu.sh/afv4m/56237394e5.jpg
10:07 Lanturn: RIP Puush lol
10:07 Lanturn: Those I was going to mention actually later on
10:07 Shurelia: :o ?
10:08 Lanturn: 1/2's are a bit dangerous for a medium/high bpm like this, but they could be safe enough by using slider to slider notes
10:08 Shurelia: example?
10:09 Lanturn: Option 1: http://puu.sh/afvfp.jpg
10:09 Lanturn: Option 2: http://puu.sh/afvin.jpg
10:09 Lanturn: both of these are easy enough to play
10:10 Shurelia: i take the Option 1
10:11 Lanturn: If you take Option 1: it might be best to map more densely with 1/1s
10:11 Shurelia: okay
10:12 Lanturn: Following the vocals. You could try a pattern like this, and it would actually fit pretty nicely
10:12 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afvu5.jpg
10:12 Lanturn: You could also keep it beat-based as well. All depends what you prefer
10:12 Shurelia: hmm
10:13 Shurelia: since you are a better mapper than me
10:13 Shurelia: maybe i should take your suggestion
10:13 Shurelia: but isn't that pattern will looks like a normal diff?
10:13 Lanturn: Map to what you prefer. A suggestion is to maintain consistency between beat or vocal following so players can naturally understand what they're playing to
10:14 Shurelia: Hmm..
10:14 Shurelia: =~=
10:14 Lanturn: normal diff would be more intense
10:14 Shurelia: maybe i should keep it like this
10:14 Lanturn: if you want to cut down
10:15 Lanturn: you could remove the (3) in the picture I previously showed you
10:16 Lanturn: Just using 1/2's already makes your difficulty want more 1/1 notes though :P
10:16 Shurelia: ah,, that's better
10:17 Lanturn: Do you prefer to follow vocals?
10:17 Shurelia: yep
10:17 Lanturn: 01:03:161 (3,4) - combine into one 3/2 slider then :)
10:18 Shurelia: done
10:18 Lanturn: since you have a spinner afterwards, it really doesn't matter when the tail end of the slider ends
10:18 Shurelia: okay
10:18 Lanturn: you could even add a reverse if you wanted :P
10:19 Lanturn: Oh. One thing
10:19 Shurelia: yes?
10:19 Lanturn: 01:04:689 (1,1) - this is extremely close for a note after a spinner
10:19 Lanturn: and putting it in the corner makes it even harder
10:20 Shurelia: reducing the spinner...
10:20 Shurelia: to
10:20 Shurelia: 01:06:982 (1) - is good?
10:21 Lanturn: 01:06:218 - would best follow the music. 01:06:791 - a bit sketchy but it can work
10:23 Lanturn: 01:06:218 - is more than enough time actually Auto spins 8k
10:24 Shurelia: okay
10:27 Lanturn: 01:22:842 (1) - Lead-in vocals | Generally in Easy, you want to avoid these as much as possible
10:28 Lanturn: A simple 3/2 slider at 01:23:033 - makes this loads easier to read and play
10:30 Shurelia: become like this? http://puu.sh/afwL1/8228d1a6c8.jpg
10:30 Lanturn: Start on the white tick at 01:23:033 -
10:31 Lanturn: You don't want to map to lead-in vocals actually ;)
10:32 Shurelia: whoaa
10:32 Shurelia: it's better XD
10:33 Lanturn: 01:24:753 (3,4) - Just to help make the diff a bit Easier, combine these into a slider. Hitting 1/2 notes like this at this BPM is a little hard. Your rhythm does suit it better, but not at this difficulty level
10:34 Shurelia: okay
10:35 Shurelia: 02:02:778 (1,1) - same problem?
10:36 Lanturn: yeah
10:36 Lanturn: same length actually works here too :p
10:36 Lanturn: 02:04:307 -
10:36 Shurelia: where should i reduce this?
10:36 Shurelia: 02:04:307 (1) - ? :o
10:37 Lanturn: Add a finish on the end as well
10:37 Lanturn: ehttp://puu.sh/afxdS.jpg
10:37 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afxdS.jpg
10:39 Lanturn: anyways back to 01:39:849 (1,2,3) - again
10:39 Shurelia: already change it , into repeat slider
10:39 Shurelia: hehe
10:40 Lanturn: You can do a technique like this: 01:18:447 (4,1) -
10:40 Lanturn: or just make a 3/2 slider and add a reverse
10:40 Lanturn: both of these work very well
10:40 Shurelia: this one is fine
10:40 Lanturn: The main reason why I'm saying anything about it is the fact it's a rhythm change in the middle of your current ones
10:41 Lanturn: making it hard to read (I even hit 100 on it not expecting it)
10:41 Shurelia: this part huh..
10:41 Shurelia: well maybe it is too hard
10:42 Shurelia: any rhythm suggestion for this part?
10:42 Lanturn: 3/2's are my favorite kinds so I was happy to see it, but it just happened at the wrong place/time XD
10:42 Lanturn: for 01:39:849 (1,2,3) - ?
10:43 Shurelia: ah nope
10:43 Lanturn: Hmm which part then/
10:44 Shurelia: after that part
10:44 Shurelia: 01:41:759 (1,2,3,4,1) - is this okay for easy?
10:44 Lanturn: It's a really simple beat so there isn't a problem
10:45 Lanturn: it makes the density waver a bit, but lots of easy diffs do this
10:45 Lanturn: 01:49:021 (2,3) - You could make this another 3/2 slider if you want. The beat is more dominant at 01:49:594 - instead of where (3) is
10:48 Lanturn: Same with 01:52:078 (1) - You can try making this longer to better suit the beat like this: http://puu.sh/afxYU.jpg
10:48 Shurelia: gaah . my osu! is lagging
10:48 Shurelia: what the hell is happened
10:48 Shurelia: i can barely move the objects
10:49 Shurelia: and even typing
10:49 Shurelia: *even
10:49 Lanturn: CPU probably caught up. Just restart :P
10:50 Shurelia: gaah
10:50 Shurelia: T_T
10:50 Shurelia: wait for me okay?
10:50 Lanturn: yup, I'll be here :p
10:50 Shurelia: ooh
10:50 Shurelia: it back to normal
10:50 Shurelia: lol
10:50 Lanturn: lol
10:51 Shurelia: i just have to exit from the editor
10:51 Shurelia: and it's back
10:51 Lanturn: It was probably loading too many objects or something. I'm not sure how it works lol
10:54 Shurelia: done adding your suggestion
10:54 Lanturn: Let's see then, what haven't we talked about yet
10:55 Shurelia: i don't know...
10:55 Shurelia: ._.
10:55 Lanturn: Kiai we mostly discussed
10:55 Lanturn: Let's jump up to 02:36:409 (1) -
10:56 Lanturn: that long reverse is really cool, but it makes 02:39:849 (1,2,3) - afterwards a bit off
10:56 Lanturn: Try removing the reverse, and adding a circle at 02:38:702 -
10:57 Lanturn: Afterwards you can make the same pattern you did at 01:23:033 - work there
10:57 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afyEM.jpg
11:03 Shurelia: done XD
11:04 Lanturn: 02:42:333 (1) - add a finish onto this spinner ;)
11:05 Lanturn: 02:53:989 (1) - we can simplify this as well
11:05 Lanturn: Instead of using all the reverse, a simple slider is more than sufficent
11:07 Shurelia: change this into one slider?
11:07 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afzlg.jpg
11:07 Lanturn: an example
11:09 Lanturn: same idea for the rest of them
11:09 Lanturn: you can also try this
11:09 Shurelia: okay
11:10 Lanturn: http://puu.sh/afztD.jpg | this makes adjusting to the next notes easier
11:11 Shurelia: hmm
11:11 Shurelia: i'll use the second one
11:13 Lanturn: To allow a little more space. Try ending the spinner at 03:03:734 (1) - on 03:06:218 - with 5% volume and just the S sampleset (remove the custom)
11:14 Shurelia: done
11:15 Lanturn: Alright next. Basically what you've done in this section is made up a really simple beat that works pretty well. the last note doesn't line up with the music though so it's technically not correct.
11:16 Lanturn: 03:06:982 (1,1,1,2,3) - these notes and a bit further on
11:16 Lanturn: Slider ends don't have to hit anything, so it technically is allowed
11:17 Shurelia: your suggestions?
11:18 Lanturn: If you want to keep the rhythm you have, you'll have to change 03:10:804 (3) - and 03:15:390 (2) -
11:18 Lanturn: to be the end of a slider
11:18 Lanturn: however, also consider using a 3/2 (I swear I'm addicted to these things) slider
11:19 Lanturn: Simply like this: http://puu.sh/afA9A.jpg
11:21 Lanturn: Basically if you did it like 3/2 sliders. Then it would probably be somewhat like this rhythm: http://puu.sh/afAiH.jpg
11:22 Lanturn: Going back to keep your rhythm though: http://puu.sh/afAov.jpg simply like this
11:25 Shurelia: finally...
11:25 Shurelia: osu! crashed..
11:25 Shurelia: gg
11:25 Lanturn: lol
11:25 Lanturn: rip :(
11:27 Shurelia: okay done XD
11:27 Lanturn: 03:15:772 (1) - This spinner, you can end at 03:17:683 - to have more spacing
11:28 Shurelia: okay
11:29 Lanturn: 03:52:842 (1,2,3) -
11:29 Lanturn: You should probably use a similar pattern like you have at 01:23:033 - now
11:29 Lanturn: that (2) doesn't hit anything in the music, making it difficult to play
11:33 Lanturn: If you want to change things up a little bit. This also fits nicely: http://puu.sh/afBbJ.jpg You can create some symmetry with a pattern like this if you wanted
11:35 Shurelia: wait
11:36 Lanturn: Take your time :p
11:36 Shurelia: i had a stomached ;w;
11:36 Shurelia: *Stomache
11:36 Lanturn: ah that sucks XD
11:39 Shurelia: fuuh
11:39 Shurelia: calm down
11:46 Shurelia: done remapping!!! \o/
11:48 Lanturn: oh, nice
11:48 Lanturn: Saten's diff is nice <3
11:51 Shurelia: Saten is pro
11:51 Shurelia: heuheu
11:51 Lanturn: lemme do a quick play with mods
11:55 Shurelia: how was it?
11:55 Shurelia: btw
11:55 Shurelia: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/169622
11:55 Shurelia: Thank you very much
11:55 Shurelia: finally , this easy got "E" logo
11:55 Lanturn: lol
11:55 Lanturn: 00:11:186 (2,3) - this doesn't play right since the (3) isn't on an audible note
11:56 Lanturn: (2) should be a 3/2 slider and you should remove (3)
11:56 Shurelia: done
11:56 Lanturn: 00:19:594 (7) - this got messed up when you converted it
11:56 Lanturn: reduce this by 1/2 lol
11:57 Shurelia: dammit
11:57 Shurelia: i forgot hue
11:58 Lanturn: 00:45:963 (1) - and 02:02:778 (1) - choose one or the other for a spinner length
11:58 Shurelia: fixed
11:58 Lanturn: Since they sound exactly the same XD
11:59 Shurelia: hmm
11:59 Shurelia: which one did you prefer
11:59 Shurelia: the long one? or the short one?
11:59 Lanturn: shorter really
11:59 Lanturn: gives more time for the player to fix their mouse after spinning
12:00 Lanturn: especially since you start in the corners for the sliders after
12:00 Shurelia: okay
12:00 Shurelia: done Xd
12:02 Lanturn: 02:22:651 (3) - this one is a bit surprising as well
12:02 Lanturn: Maybe reduce the end to 02:23:415 -
12:03 Shurelia: hmm,
12:03 Shurelia: okay
12:04 Lanturn: 02:53:989 (1,1,1) - Like my suggestion from earlier. I don't think you need the reverses on these. You should make the slider longer (3/2) is what I recommend
12:05 Lanturn: Try something like this: http://puu.sh/afDYi.jpg | or this: http://puu.sh/afDYK.jpg to follow the music better
12:06 Shurelia: okay
12:09 Lanturn: 03:54:562 (3,1) - has a 1.25 gap between them. Try to reduce the gap just a bit more (this was the part I missed on lol)
12:10 Lanturn: 04:01:249 (4,1) - has a 2.12 gap. This needs fixing to be in distance snapping
12:11 Lanturn: 04:11:186 (1,2) - is a bit sudden. try joining these as a slider (extend the end of (1) to where the (2) is)
12:11 Shurelia: holy
12:12 Lanturn: and one more quick thing. 04:14:243 (1) - put 5% with just the soft sampleset (no custom) at 5% and remove the whistle. Since the spinner is working to the fade out and there isn't any sound
12:12 Shurelia: okay done
12:12 Lanturn: 5% on the end of the spinner*
12:13 Shurelia: okay
12:15 Shurelia: is that all? XD
12:15 Lanturn: So if you think your difficulty is still a tad too hard because of 00:49:212 (1,2) - and all the others | Another alternative you can do is simply one long slider: http://puu.sh/afEHf.jpg | Try with what you currently have, but if too many people start complaining about that, then maybe use this method and it'll make the mapset a lot easier :p
12:15 Lanturn: Mostly just cleanup, hitsounding, and combos that need a bit of work
12:15 Shurelia: the current one is more fit with the song
12:16 Lanturn: Yeah, it fits more. It just might be a little too hard. Try it though, and see what others think
12:16 Lanturn: I was just giving another alternative if you ever find yourself stuck :P
12:16 Shurelia: yep
12:16 Shurelia: i'll remeber your alternative
12:16 Lanturn: When in doubt, just draw one long slider through the complicated parts XD
12:16 Shurelia: hue
12:17 Lanturn: PS. Add finishes to the heads of 01:21:505 (3,1) - and other similar parts in the song
12:18 Shurelia: okay :d
12:18 Lanturn: 02:39:466 (1) - and 03:52:842 (1) - are the other two
12:19 Shurelia: you just make a longest mod
12:19 Shurelia: in 1 diff
12:19 Lanturn: lol
12:19 Shurelia: thank you very much XD
12:19 Lanturn: It's just basic going over everything
12:19 Lanturn: for comboing
12:19 Lanturn: Try to stick to a basic 2 measures per NC
12:19 Lanturn: (big white ticks)
12:20 Shurelia: hmm i'll try
12:20 Lanturn: example: http://puu.sh/afF6u.jpg
12:20 Shurelia: whoa
12:20 Shurelia: got it
12:21 Lanturn: Go through the song, and make sure to remove all those single combo sliders as well. there are quite a few
12:22 Lanturn: 04:08:129 (1,1) - like these can just be the same combo
12:22 Shurelia: ah okay
12:22 Lanturn: 03:48:256 (1) - you can remove the NC on this since it's still part of the previous combo
12:23 Shurelia: okay
12:24 Lanturn: Anyways, I think that's just about it. Some notes could be rearranged a little nicer, but I think this should help start you off
12:24 Lanturn: Mods should help on it ;)
12:24 Shurelia: thank you very much
12:24 Lanturn: np

Thank you very much! :D

Dat 3 hours thou...
Momochikun
Hoshi memo <3
demen berat sm ini lagu ww
[Insane] 04:13:097 (9) - ini unrankable btw ._.
show more