Nope.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Unvote
Vote: RB

Gut feeling.

Hi
Irreversible
Can I ask for a replacement?

sorry guys but i can't hold up 3 games :( and i couldn't really read anything here o.e..
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 2.3

Raging Bull (2) - CalignoBot, DakeDekaane
CalignoBot (1) - Rantai

Not voting - Irreversible, NoHItter, Nyquill, Raging Bull, Royston, Quotes, Sakura

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is 10/29, 06:00 GMT (52:37 from now).

V/LA: Sakura 10/28, Rantai 10/26

looking for a replacement for Irreversible
Rantai
K back.

Did not get that Hitter.
DakeDekaane

Raging Bull wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

Unvote
Vote: RB

Gut feeling.

Hi
Did I got it right?
Raging Bull
No. Nice try.

booo, where is CalingoBot. I still like to know what he found on my ISO that is just oh so worth a vote on me.
Raging Bull
Vote:Nyquill
Quotes_old
I'm sorry it's hard to get into a game where I'm already confirmed town and no one is really posting much :/
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 2.4

CalignoBot (1) - Rantai
Nyquill (1) - Raging Bull

Not voting - Irreversible, NoHItter, Nyquill, Royston, Quotes, Sakura

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is 10/29, 06:00 GMT (33:05 from now).

V/LA: Sakura 10/28
Rantai
So what exactly were you trying to achieve with that question Hitter?
DakeDekaane
Come on Nyquill, I'm waiting for what you have to say, don't make me wait more pls.
RB, who is scum then?
Nyquill
I'm waiting for NH to explain what his intentions were, unless of course he doesn't intend to and just leave us wondering here.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 2.5

CalignoBot (1) - Rantai

Not voting - Irreversible, NoHItter, Nyquill, Royston, Quotes, Sakura

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is 10/29, 06:00 GMT (22:41 from now).

V/LA: Sakura 10/28
Raging Bull
Now I know how Royston felt when getting voted for and someone is afk.

@DD, I say Nyquill, NH, and to a lesser extent, you.

I think CalingoBot is afk just trying his best to scum hunt but I don't know what is so good about my ISO.
Sakura
Vote: Raging Bully

I like this wagon.
NoHitter
My question was a hunch to see if we can get confirmed people, but I guess it didn't quite work.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 2.6

Raging Bull (3) - CalignoBot, DakeDekaane, Sakura
CalignoBot (1) - Rantai

Not voting - Irreversible, NoHItter, Nyquill, Royston, Quotes

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is 10/29, 06:00 GMT (6:20 from now).
Raging Bull
Oh dear. Personally i think its best if town were to keep me till near the end because of my ability
Topic Starter
pieguyn
ROUND 1
GAME 10/10

It seemed the main focus on this game was Ryuumonbuchi Touka being paired with Haramura Nodoka. Haramura Nodoka had been having an oddly bad tournament, as her advancement wasn't determined yet. She needed to place anywhere but last in order to advance.

"It's the long awaited rematch! Will Touka finally defeat her destined rival, or will Nodoka once again demonstrate she is the best?" the announcers kept saying

"Hmph, it's all so pointless. I will make it clear night and day who the true idol is between us!", Touka thought to herself.

Nodoka took an early lead, winning 3 times in a row with just cheap hands. Then something changed. Touka began to look half-asleep and somewhat drunk, swaying back and forth slightly. The other two players, even though they were looking at Nodoka, could sense some evil force suddenly appear.

Nodoka, on the other hand, didn't sense anything. She declared a dealer riichi without pausing on the 5th turn, but the other two players could tell something was off.

Four turns later, Nodoka discarded the 1 pin, and-

"RON"

"e? did I mess up?", Nodoka started thinking.
Touka's hand fell down three tiles at a time. first one set of matching tiles, then another, then another...
"IMPOSSIBLE"
then another, with a 1 pin left over...

"Suu ankou. 32000."
all Nodoka could do was cry out in disbelief.

The crowd started cheering as Nodoka was knocked out instantly, placing her out of the running. Touka fainted immediately after the game was over and then lost on the second day.

She didn't even care.

Raging Bull (Haramura Nodoka) - Doublevoter - lynched D2

Royston has successfully lynched his target and has won the game. He will be removed from the game and the game will continue.
Royston (Ryuumonbuchi Touka) - Lyncher - won D2

It is now N2. The deadline is 10/30 06:00 GMT (23:48 from now).
Royston
man I didn't even have to do anything
Raging Bull
ahahahahaha. Death by work.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
resolving night actions
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Everyone woke up for the second round. And when I say everyone, I mean literally everyone. It appears no one has been randomly disqualified like before.

Nobody died N2.

It is now D3. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/4, 06:00 GMT (119:47 from now)
Rantai
Guess it's time to claim seeing as I know exactly what happened last night.

Claim: Onjouji Toki

I am a 1-2 shot deathproof. I can see 1 turn into the future where I can prevent a death, I can also push myself to get a second prevention but I lose my secondary ability due to exhaustion (which I feel should be kept hidden from scum).

I have lost my first charge of deathproof as a result of being targeted last night.
DakeDekaane

Rantai wrote:

WIFOM
Sakura
Can someone with flavor knowledge confirm whether that fits?
DakeDekaane
The ability to see the future fits.
Nyquill
specifically the 1-turn part, it fits
Nyquill
scratch that, all of the flavor fits.

Where is calignobot? Also that irre replacement could do well to come sooner.
Sakura
Ok thanks.
Rantai
Oh yeah;

Vote: Caligno

Continuation of before.

And I'm trying to figure out why Sakura tacked on a useless vote on RB's wagon without any explanation whatsoever.
Sakura

Rantai wrote:

And I'm trying to figure out why Sakura tacked on a useless vote on RB's wagon without any explanation whatsoever.
He was voting Nyquill.
Rantai
And that's grounds for lynching how?

Though when I look at it he didn't exactly explain himself either. Sigh.
Amianki
Interesting. I fully believe Rantai's claim.

I'll have to reread something, sec.
Amianki
Okay, just to get this out of the way: Raging Bull's big ISO problem was HOW he did nothing consequential. My memory is really fuzzy since I haven't really thought about it at all in a while, but what I remember is how cautious he was looking; the timing of it was putting red flags in my head.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 3.1

CalignoBot (1) - Rantai

Not voting - CalignoBot, DakeDekaane, Irreversible, NoHItter, Nyquill, Quotes, Sakura

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/4, 06:00 GMT (79:19 from now).
Sakura

Rantai wrote:

And that's grounds for lynching how?
I'll defend Nyquill with tooth and nail...

Unless he's scum then i'd gladly sacrifice myself to see him dead.
Nyquill
sakura san <3

Nohitter, care to give us your results last night.
show more