咲 -Saki- Mafia (GAME OVER)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 3.1

CalignoBot (1) - Rantai

Not voting - CalignoBot, DakeDekaane, Irreversible, NoHItter, Nyquill, Quotes, Sakura

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/4, 06:00 GMT (79:19 from now).
Sakura

Rantai wrote:

And that's grounds for lynching how?
I'll defend Nyquill with tooth and nail...

Unless he's scum then i'd gladly sacrifice myself to see him dead.
Nyquill
sakura san <3

Nohitter, care to give us your results last night.
NoHitter
Sorry for the inactivity.
I was held up with family matters.

Anyway, I have no result.
DakeDekaane
I'm quite impressed no one died.

Irre / ???
NH / ??? - maybe town
Rantai / bulletproof
Nyquill / possible relation with Sakura
Quotes / town
Sakura / possible relation with Nyquill
CalignoBot / ???
me / town

aaaa this is hard, I can't really have reasons to push on CalignoBot as his reasons to vote RB were justified, but in other hand, Sakura just voted him for voting Nyquill so while liking RB's wagon... yes, that's it.

Vote: Sakura

Will you like this wagon?
Nyquill

DakeDekaane wrote:

I'm quite impressed no one died.

Irre / ???
NH / ??? - maybe town
Rantai / bulletproof
Nyquill / possible relation with Sakura
Quotes / town
Sakura / possible relation with Nyquill
CalignoBot / ???
me / town

aaaa this is hard, I can't really have reasons to push on CalignoBot as his reasons to vote RB were justified, but in other hand, Sakura just voted him for voting Nyquill so while liking RB's wagon... yes, that's it.

Vote: Sakura

Will you like this wagon?
I can't tell if you really didn't pick up whats going on.
DakeDekaane
I did.
Nyquill
I don't see a reason you would be voting then.
NoHitter
I'm going to go ahead and say it's between Irre, Dake, and Caligno.

NoHitter - investigative role
Quotes - confirmed town by mod
Rantai - bp also was on the Ono wagon
Nyquill - I don't think scum would associate themselves with each other like that
Sakura - ^
Irreversible - Null actually.
DakeDekaane - Was on the RB wagon. In addition, RB pointed out defending Ono.
CalignoBot - Also was on the RB wagon.

Vote: Dake
DakeDekaane
Nyquill, do you want me to vote another person? who? why?
I'd be happy voting anyone but Quotes you know? Though my stronger suspects are Sakura, Caligno, and in a lesser extent Irre, I can't read inactive people at all.

Rantai, did you get shot right?

NH, I explained myself here: p/2646286
Scum can relate themselves to put town in doubt.
Amianki
Going to read a couple things, but I want to state something right now since it could be relevant:

I can also be a cause of nightkill shenanigans. I'd much rather keep the exact role hidden for now.
Amianki
How do you do ISOs? Reading anything about this game would be 5x easier if I could ISO.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
your wish is my command check the first post~
let me know if I messed one of them up w

Votecount 3.2

CalignoBot (1) - Rantai
Sakura (1) - DakeDekaane
DakeDekaane (1) - NoHItter

Not voting - CalignoBot, Irreversible, Nyquill, Quotes, Sakura

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/4, 06:00 GMT (49:36 from now).
Sakura

CalignoBot wrote:

How do you do ISOs? Reading anything about this game would be 5x easier if I could ISO.
There's a program in the ISO thread where you just put thread number and usernames and it throws you ISO links nicely formatted so that you can just post it in the ISO thread (or here).

NH: Why Dake?
Because he was defending Ono while being on the RB wagon?
Sakura
Also just gonna say I got a strong meta town lean on CalignoBot atm.
Amianki

Sakura wrote:

what
Sakura

CalignoBot wrote:

Sakura wrote:

what
What i said, do you have an issue with it?
Rantai
Sorry for the delayed posting.

Anyway - Nyquill and Sakura, I don't get what's going on between the two. Someone enlighten the slow one.

@DD - Yes I did, as far as I can tell.

To be honest I'm not really seeing much in the way of tells or any some such. At most I'm weary of DD and Caligno.

Actually it seems interesting (to me that is) that DD voted Caligno in his first rvs post and defended him for voting RB (for reasons that aren't overly convincing, from my perspective). The two aren't related but the actions seem a little fishy when I go back with the suspicion they are teamed together.

Doesn't help that DD's vote on RB was complete rubbish (gut feeling, really?) and he immediately tried to partially discredit my claim (ie WIFOM). Caligno for previous reasons.

Everyone else is =.=, except Quotes.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 3.3

CalignoBot (1) - Rantai
Sakura (1) - DakeDekaane
DakeDekaane (1) - NoHItter

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/4, 06:00 GMT (28:52 from now).
NoHitter
Hey guys? 10 hours approx left I think

Vote: Caligno
I'm fine with voting either one of Caligno, Irre, or Dake

Also yes Sakura, I was voting Dake for that along with my PoE earlier.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 3.4

CalignoBot (2) - Rantai, NoHItter
Sakura (1) - DakeDekaane

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/4, 06:00 GMT (6:45 from now).
Amianki
Guys, you are lynching NoHitter tomorrow. Don't disappoint me now.
Sakura

NoHitter wrote:

Out of those 3 i rather lynch Dake

Amianki
Vote: NoHitter

I had a very bad feeling about him when he justified him being town by 'investigative role', but now a quick ISO look makes it so obvious this guy is scum. I literally can't find a single post he's made this entire game that looks town in any way.
Amianki
Plus his sudden vote switch onto me was super terribad.
NoHitter

CalignoBot wrote:

Vote: NoHitter

I had a very bad feeling about him when he justified him being town by 'investigative role', but now a quick ISO look makes it so obvious this guy is scum. I literally can't find a single post he's made this entire game that looks town in any way.
You case against me? I can't exactly defend when you just say I'm scum because I look scummy.

CalignoBot wrote:

Plus his sudden vote switch onto me was super terribad.
I said I was fine lynching either one of you three.

Sakura wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Out of those 3 i rather lynch Dake

DakeDekaane
Uhm, I know I yelled at Royston because this, but I can't risk being lynched like this.

Unvote
Vote: CalignoBot
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 3.5

DakeDekaane (2) - Sakura, NoHItter
CalignoBot (2) - Rantai, DakeDekaane
NoHItter (1) - CalignoBot

Not voting - Irreversible, Nyquill, Quotes

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/4, 06:00 GMT (0:25 from now).
DakeDekaane
I hope you're scum NH, if not gg.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
DakeDekaane has been lynched pls stand by
Topic Starter
pieguyn
ROUND 2
GAME 6/10

It seems the legendary Kazekoshi vs. Ryuumonbuchi duel had happened again. Fukuji Mihoko and Amae Koromo sat at the same table.

everything seemed fine, but a few hands passed, and Mihoko felt what seemed like a really powerful force awakening. Over the course of the next hand, she got to iishanten on the 3rd turn. She sat there and kept drawing and discarding the same tile, making no progress whatsoever. Eventually, they started running out of tiles. She prepared to draw her last tile- wait what's this

"Riichi!"

everyone turned to look at Koromo. It seems she finally woke up as Mihoko felt what she thought was water flooding the room. Fukuji reached tenpai with her last tile, but she knew the only way to win was to deal into someone else's hand, which she successfully did.

On the last hand, Mihoko had somehow managed to defend against Koromo's haitei for the whole hanchan with her superior tracking skills. However, she couldn't keep doing this forever, and by dealing in all the time she was in last place. She was starting to see the Bottom of the Sea. Sure enough, as the last hand progressed, she felt again what seemed like water flooding the room. As Koromo made her second to last draw, Mihoko suddenly felt the ground below her disappear as she started falling rapidly into the ocean.

"R ~ i ~ i ~ c ~ h ~ i ~"

and in her last moments, she realized "this is what I made Kana-chan go through this whole time?! Impossible... This is far worse than anything I've ever seen, ever... it's because of me that Kana-chan had to face such despair!" She had no final thoughts but sadness as she blacked out...

NoHitter (Fukuji Mihoko) - 1-shot Global Tracker - dragged to the bottom of the sea D3

*ALARM*
A voice came over the intercom.
Will Amae Koromo please report to the administration office. If your match does not include her, continue playing as normal. Otherwise, you will receive a bye for this match.

DakeDekaane (Amae Koromo) - Super-Saint + Visitor - lynched D3

It is now N3. The deadline is 11/5, 06:00 GMT (23:35 from now)

sry NoHItter I know you wanted Koromo. I hope dying to her instead is good enough :>
NoHitter
*sigh* go town, I guess.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Everyone woke up only to find that Onjouji Toki was nowhere to be seen. Then they saw

Onjouji Toki - DISQUALIFIED

People kept asking why, and the only reason anyone ever gave was "medical reasons". and even that was rumored to be a BS excuse made up by the press, but there was nothing they could do about it now.

Rantai (Onjouji Toki) - 1-shot Deathproof Enabler - killed N3

It is D4. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is 11/10 06:00 GMT (120:00 from now)
Rantai
Boo.
Sakura
This is probably LyLo be careful before voting guys.
Amianki
Gah, NoHitter not fullclaiming at any point yesterday makes things a lot harder for us.

I might as well claim now since there's no real point in my ability anymore.

I am Shimizudani Ryuuka. I can commute every single night, but only as long as Onjouji Toki is still alive. I found it amusing that the ability is called "Lap Power". Naturally, I commuted every single night I could.

Everyone needs to claim their character and abilities if they haven't yet. I believe a massclaim is necessary here.
Sakura
My ability can lead to a scum win even if we lynch correctly today if scum knows how to use it so I'll refrain from claiming.
Amianki
@Mod: What is the status of the Irreversible slot?
Amianki
Okay. I think I understand what's going on. Unfortunately, that means we are literally completely stuck until that Irreversible slot is replaced.
Sakura
Unless the mod can convince him to come back.
show more