forum

fhana - Que sera sera (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 26 September 2013 at 9:50:50 PM

Artist: fhana
Title: Que sera sera (TV Size)
Source: Uchouten Kazoku
Tags: -umi- 有頂天家族 eccentric family lantis ending whatever will be
BPM: 120
Filesize: 4897kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.94 stars, 280 notes)
  2. Normal (4.28 stars, 168 notes)
  3. Umi's Easy (1.74 stars, 76 notes)
Download: fhana - Que sera sera (TV Size)
Download: fhana - Que sera sera (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Easy ~ by -Umi-
Normal & Hard ~ by Unsfamiliar
Go check out fhána's album and the full version of this song. You won't regret it
Special thanks to:
~ Umi for GD
~ All of the modders
11t
Hello!

[Hard+]
First off, the timing sounds okay, but I think it plays more smoothly with an earlier offset. Something around the 546-550 range plays better, imo. It's much easier to check this by temporarily changing the hitsounds to Normal, then playing it through and paying special attention to the slider release timings.

I think that the offset of the verse is the same as the offset throughout the rest of the song. If I playtest it though, it sorta seems off near the verse, but I'm pretty sure that it's just psychological. It's your fault for mentioning it, geez. Try changing the global offset to something earlier, as above, and see if that fixes the issue for you.

I would turn the HP Drain Rate down a notch, to 6 or maybe even 5. Currently it's extremely hard to fully recover if you botch even a single jump pattern, and requires about 20 seconds of constant perfect play. Throw in a few mistimed 100 hits and you've got a very sad player. But maybe I just suck.

As for the actual mapping, your jumps are beautiful. Extraordinary mappers are those who don't let systematic mechanics like static distance snapping get in the way of their unbounded creativity. Not to say that distance snapping isn't useful, or even that it isn't somewhat necessary, but too many mappers allow themselves to be dictated by a single distance snapping, and voluntarily submit the imagination to its limitations. Unlike you, so great job! Clap clap.

But of course, creativity leads to unpredictability, and unpredictability tends dangerously towards messy gameplay.

Designing the map means you've most likely become accustomed to any potential points of confusion in the map, so I'll do my best to point those out, from the perspective of a player who has just been introduced to your map. Whether or not you decide to address these points of confusion is of course up to you, and I certainly wouldn't want to interfere with your mapping style in any way.

00:10:046 (6,1) - This is a bit awkward. This section marks the first appearance of motionlessness in your map, at a time when the player (or at least me) is still tending to want to jump around and keep mobile. I'd personally like to see this hitcircle-slider combination be turned into a single repeat slider, which would seem to fit the melodic phrase of this section quite well.

00:11:046 (3) - This circle is hard to read. Maybe fixing the above will help with this one.

00:12:296 (1) - In most of my playthroughs I've always had trouble landing this one. It's not the reach that's the issue, but the position of this slider, as well as the fact that it marks the beginning of a new combo, always made me think that the click should come later than it actually does.

00:27:796 (6) - Hard to read, similar to 00:11:046 (3) in that it's a jump underneath a circle (in this case, the release circle) from a nearby slider.

The rest of the map actually plays quite smoothly; even if I try to look for issues, I can't find them.

Again, these aren't things you should think that you have to change, nor are they even really suggestions that you change things. Think of them as observational feedback from a new player of your map. And tbh I can't really tell if they actually really are points of confusion, or, equally plausible, if I just suck at osu. Anyway, after a few playthroughs, I've memorized what to do in all of these situations, and they aren't issues for me anymore.

I guess the decision you have to make is, do you want your players to memorize things, or be able to potentially score 100% on their first run?

Overall, excellent map! Your jumps are really fun to play through. I sorta feel bad for anybody who decides to mod this map, because invariably they'll be forced to nitpick (kinda like what I did above), since your map is already very solid.
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

11t wrote:

SPOILER
Hello! Hi o/

[Hard+]
First off, the timing sounds okay, but I think it plays more smoothly with an earlier offset. Something around the 546-550 range plays better, imo. It's much easier to check this by temporarily changing the hitsounds to Normal, then playing it through and paying special attention to the slider release timings.
I tried pretty much every offset between 527 and 560. When I try to add hit sounds it still sounds a bit off. I'll need to get this checked.
I think that the offset of the verse is the same as the offset throughout the rest of the song. If I playtest it though, it sorta seems off near the verse, but I'm pretty sure that it's just psychological. It's your fault for mentioning it, geez. Sorry :3 Try changing the global offset to something earlier, as above, and see if that fixes the issue for you.

I would turn the HP Drain Rate down a notch, to 6 or maybe even 5. Currently it's extremely hard to fully recover if you botch even a single jump pattern, and requires about 20 seconds of constant perfect play. Throw in a few mistimed 100 hits and you've got a very sad player. But maybe I just suck.
Good idea! I reduced the drain by 1. I started off making this diff as an insane, but with the fairly low bpm, it couldn't really call it that.

As for the actual mapping, your jumps are beautiful. Extraordinary mappers are those who don't let systematic mechanics like static distance snapping get in the way of their unbounded creativity. Not to say that distance snapping isn't useful, or even that it isn't somewhat necessary, but too many mappers allow themselves to be dictated by a single distance snapping, and voluntarily submit the imagination to its limitations. Unlike you, so great job! Clap clap.

But of course, creativity leads to unpredictability, and unpredictability tends dangerously towards messy gameplay.

Designing the map means you've most likely become accustomed to any potential points of confusion in the map, so I'll do my best to point those out, from the perspective of a player who has just been introduced to your map. Whether or not you decide to address these points of confusion is of course up to you, and I certainly wouldn't want to interfere with your mapping style in any way.

00:10:046 (6,1) - This is a bit awkward. This section marks the first appearance of motionlessness in your map, at a time when the player (or at least me) is still tending to want to jump around and keep mobile. I'd personally like to see this hitcircle-slider combination be turned into a single repeat slider, which would seem to fit the melodic phrase of this section quite well. I think this one works fine as a single slider. The 'motionlessness' was intentional, maybe...

00:11:046 (3) - This circle is hard to read. Maybe fixing the above will help with this one. I left this, but I may end up moving it. It may be hard to read because of the orange combo colour on the orange bg? I intend to change the bg eventually, but fan art for this is scarce on the interweb :P

00:12:296 (1) - In most of my playthroughs I've always had trouble landing this one. It's not the reach that's the issue, but the position of this slider, as well as the fact that it marks the beginning of a new combo, always made me think that the click should come later than it actually does. Yeah I sort of agree with you here, but I kinda like it. Haha probably because I put it there!

00:27:796 (6) - Hard to read, similar to 00:11:046 (3) in that it's a jump underneath a circle (in this case, the release circle) from a nearby slider. This is just the typical back and forth stack, not incredibly hard to read. Might move it elsewhere.

The rest of the map actually plays quite smoothly; even if I try to look for issues, I can't find them.

Again, these aren't things you should think that you have to change, nor are they even really suggestions that you change things. Think of them as observational feedback from a new player of your map. And tbh I can't really tell if they actually really are points of confusion, or, equally plausible, if I just suck at osu. Anyway, after a few playthroughs, I've memorized what to do in all of these situations, and they aren't issues for me anymore.

I guess the decision you have to make is, do you want your players to memorize things, or be able to potentially score 100% on their first run?

Overall, excellent map! Your jumps are really fun to play through. I sorta feel bad for anybody who decides to mod this map, because invariably they'll be forced to nitpick (kinda like what I did above), since your map is already very solid. O(≧∇≦)O
Thanks a lot 11t! I really appreciate your efforts and kind words :D
Tari
Try offset : 550 As for the BPM, it seems about right, but it prob like 0.05 beats off.
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

Tari wrote:

Try offset : 550 As for the BPM, it seems about right, but it prob like 0.05 beats off.
Hi! 550 might work but since I've added the hit sounds it feels off. 532 works for me :) Changed to 545

Thanks anyway
Umi
Done. :3

http://puu.sh/40VOu/657398160c.rar

Don't forget to add "Umi" in tags
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar
Updated~

& moved to pending :D
Lanturn
M4M here, and also mutual friend with -umi- so I thought I'd mod this map ;)

[General]
Title: http://puu.sh/41ByN.jpg & http://puu.sh/41BQO.jpg | Its listed in the anime as ケセラセラ. Please use this for the title. If the title appeared in its romanised form, then you would use what you currently have "Qué Será, Será (TV Size)" | however, it doesn't in this case. The 2nd link is from the official website and also uses ケセラセラ in the tracklist. Also note that the CD cover doesn't use the é symbol, but just a plain e. I realize this may be wrong when it comes to the French language, but its best to use what the artist wrote down for the title.

Tags: -Umi-'s diff needs -Umi- added to the tags.. XD | Feel free to add: 有頂天家族 to the tags as its the anime title in Japanese and it will be easier to find this way | The Eccentric Family is another one you can add as well if you'd like.

Kiai: I would suggest ending the Kiai at 01:20:545 - if you plan on ending it around this area.

[Umi's Easy]
  1. 00:00:545 (1,1,1,1) - you have a good kick on SC:1 whistle | Try using it on the start of each measure or big white tick at around 30% volume. It actually sounds pretty decent, and I think you'll like it. You can do this with pretty much every note afterwards as well, but the beginning especially needs some more hitsound love.
  2. 00:16:045 (2,2) - any reason why you don't have these stacked?
  3. 00:44:545 (4) - I personally don't like the shape of this slider. It feels rather bent near the head and the tail. how about a more simpler S slider or something? | http://puu.sh/41CzO.jpg
  4. 00:53:545 (2) - shouldn't this be a clap? The chime whistle you have here doesn't really fit.
  5. 00:56:545 (2) - Finish
  6. 01:02:795 (3) - Try using a finish at about 30% volume on the end of the slider ( at 01:03:295 - ) | Nice effect with the double claps here, adding the low volume finish would make it even more epic!
  7. 01:12:545 (1) - Finish, lower volume maybe?
  8. 01:20:545 (1) - ^ same as above
  9. 01:22:045 (2,4) - it isn't too bad, but you should nudge the (4) up a few grids so it doesn't have that bit of overlap, and mostly because you have a straight line of notes starting at the 4 which could use a little altering.
  10. 01:25:045 (4,5,6,7) - you have a few finishes in here that seem just a bit to loud. I suggest listening to them and trying to lower the volume of them by about 15-25% if possible.
  11. 01:25:045 (4) - NC

Nice diff, I really can't find anything wrong with it. Just a few hitsound suggestions is all. This is coming from a pro at hitsounds!.... you can laugh if you want XD
[Normal]
I would personally use a slightly higher Distance snap for this diff, 1.1 to 1.2 even, having the notes touch the edges of each other and sometimes overlapping in strange ways isn't very appealing to the eyes. if you wish, you could bump up the SV to 1.6 as well because this is a low bpm song. In that case, you could use your 1.0 DS.

1. 00:00:545 (1,1,1,4) - same suggestion as umi. Try using a 30% volume whistle from SC:1 here
  2. 00:09:045 (2,3) - Since this is a normal, I would suggest making sure you follow the distance snap more closely as this is .85 (.15 off your normal DS)
  3. 00:09:795 (4,5) - Same as above. this is 1.23, which is quite high. you should move the (5) slider closer to the (4)
  4. 00:15:295 - For more comfortable gameplay, you should add a note here, I would suggest making a 1/2 slider that connects to (2) | Hitting a circle 5/4s away is pretty hard compared to 3/4 since the slider before is 3/4 itself.
  5. 00:30:045 (4,1,2,3) - This is where using different slider multipliers can be really tricky. In a normal, I wouldn't suggest using different SV's for only a couple notes. If its used in a whole section, then its fine, but it can be confusing since you're following distance snap here to players. |
    For example. You use a .75 multiplier at (1). You're actually using the distance snap at .75 velocity of 1.0 so you're down to a .75 DS at this point, making 1.0 much closer to the circle. When you swap to .50, you guessed it, you are using a DS of .5 now, which makes the notes twice as close as the original 1.0 snap. This can really clutter your notes up a bit. | I personally would remove the distance snap on these notes and just use your normal 1.0 throughout the whole song. Lower distance snapping for a single note on normals would only be for really really long sliders, not a 3/2. If you do plan on keeping it how it is, then try this to remove some clutter: http://puu.sh/41EqH.jpg (note the (1) still has the reverse)
  6. 00:35:795 - add note here. feels empty without it.
  7. 00:33:295 (2,3) - move (2) to x209 y275 | (3) x248 y211 to even the spacing out at least.. I would still recommend trying to make it a bit more clean looking as the notes give off such a randomly placed feel without any real purpose.
  8. 00:43:545 (3,4) - could use a nice blanket | http://puu.sh/41FqM.jpg
  9. 00:46:795 (5,1,2) - Coming off the 1/6 into a 3/4 is actually quite difficult to time and pretty hard. I would suggest doing something a bit more simple. Also, you should end the (2) slider 1/2 earlier and add a note where the tail used to be with a whistle kick on the tail, and a finish on the new note | http://puu.sh/41FKX.jpg (the (1) is where your (5) 1/6 reverses are
  10. I love your kiai time :3
  11. 01:01:545 (3) - honestly this slider is a bit too curved. maybe try straightening it out a bit more if possible.
  12. The end of your song speeds up to 1.20. I think that speed should be used right at the start of the kiai as it also gives a nice spacing between all your 1/2 notes that doesn't feel cramped.

Anyways, as I mentioned, I love your kiai time and the way you follow the beat perfectly.
[Hard]
There isn't much here to say. Maybe try to follow the vocals instead of the beat a bit more in the non kiai zone because lots of the 5/4 notes feel very very odd to hit, even if you are expecting them. or possibly start the notes at the end of the 5/4 gap with a slider. I love the way you mapped this diff, but it really doesn't play well. I want to give suggestions, but in the end I really don't think I'd want to change much, even if it doesn't feel good to play. Hopefully someone else can help you on this.

1. 00:14:420 - add note? | you add a note at a similar spot 00:22:420 (2) - so I think it would fit here as well
  2. 00:23:295 (6,7,2) - What might work out nicely here is slowing down the 1/2 spam and using a few 1/1s on the whole notes, as the 1/2s really don't have any impact here, besides a couple unnecessary vocal follows but it really isn't that big to worry about. | http://puu.sh/41Git.jpg (Use the green timing as a guide)
  3. 01:28:420 (1) - use volume at 5% for the end of this spinner instead of 30%
Sorry for the short mod on hard... I really can't suggest much because I like it, even if it doesn't play well for me XD. Good luck
Umi

Lanturn wrote:

M4M here, and also mutual friend with -umi- \o/ so I thought I'd mod this map ;)

[Umi's Easy]
  1. 00:00:545 (1,1,1,1) - you have a good kick on SC:1 whistle | Try using it on the start of each measure or big white tick at around 30% volume. It actually sounds pretty decent, and I think you'll like it. You can do this with pretty much every note afterwards as well, but the beginning especially needs some more hitsound love.
  2. 00:16:045 (2,2) - any reason why you don't have these stacked?
  3. 00:44:545 (4) - I personally don't like the shape of this slider. It feels rather bent near the head and the tail. how about a more simpler S slider or something? | http://puu.sh/41CzO.jpg
  4. 00:53:545 (2) - shouldn't this be a clap? The chime whistle you have here doesn't really fit.
  5. 00:56:545 (2) - Finish
  6. 01:02:795 (3) - Try using a finish at about 30% volume on the end of the slider ( at 01:03:295 - ) | Nice effect with the double claps here, adding the low volume finish would make it even more epic!
  7. 01:12:545 (1) - Finish, lower volume maybe? prefer only whistle
  8. 01:20:545 (1) - ^ same as above ^
  9. 01:22:045 (2,4) - it isn't too bad, but you should nudge the (4) up a few grids so it doesn't have that bit of overlap, and mostly because you have a straight line of notes starting at the 4 which could use a little altering I think that (2) and (4) are enough spaced >.<.
  10. 01:25:045 (4,5,6,7) - you have a few finishes in here that seem just a bit to loud. I suggest listening to them and trying to lower the volume of them by about 15-25% if possible.
  11. 01:25:045 (4) - NC
    All fixd excepted what i said

Nice diff, I really can't find anything wrong with it. Just a few hitsound suggestions is all. This is coming from a pro at hitsounds!.... you can laugh if you want XD mouahahah ahahahah ohohohoh
thx lanturn ;3 !

here my diff
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: Qu Ser, Ser.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1985
PreviewTime: 48532
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4

[Metadata]
Title:Que sera sera (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:ケセラセラ (TV Size)
Artist:fhana
ArtistUnicode:fhána
Creator:Unsfamiliar
Version:Umi's Easy
Source:Uchouten Kazoku
Tags:-umi- 有頂天家族 eccentric family lantis ending whatever will be
BeatmapID:289380
BeatmapSetID:108253

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.JPG",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
7045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
10045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
10545,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
12546,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
15045,-100,4,2,4,60,0,0
16545,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
23045,-100,4,2,4,60,0,0
24545,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
31045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
33045,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
48545,-100,4,2,4,70,0,1
63295,-100,4,2,4,40,0,1
63545,-100,4,2,4,70,0,1
79045,-100,4,2,4,60,0,0
85045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 176,255,176
Combo2 : 255,183,111
Combo3 : 119,187,255
Combo4 : 153,153,204
Combo5 : 255,193,224

[HitObjects]
204,116,545,6,0,P|258:131|312:111,2,110,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,2045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,272,2545,6,0,P|256:255|312:273,2,110,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,356,4045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,356,4545,6,0,P|404:308|404:252,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,272,5545,2,0,P|320:216|364:184,1,110
448,140,6545,5,2,0:0:0:0:
364,92,7045,2,0,P|328:57|321:-1,2,110,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,128,8545,6,0,P|400:180|272:132,1,220,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,68,10045,2,0,L|232:11,2,55,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,150,11045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
195,240,11545,2,0,P|253:255|304:234,1,110
346,151,12545,6,0,B|360:120|412:100|456:128,2,110,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,151,14545,6,0,B|152:120|100:100|56:128,2,110,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16045,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,232,16545,6,0,B|308:296|240:284|240:284|192:312,2,165,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18545,2,0,P|320:140|403:158,2,165,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,250,20545,6,0,B|144:210|160:162|160:162|124:142|116:106,2,165,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,347,22545,6,0,P|245:323|273:271,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,180,23545,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,100,24045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,36,24545,6,0,P|182:56|97:38,1,165,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,25795,2,0,P|101:192|115:267,1,165,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,272,27045,2,0,P|246:204|288:188,2,110,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,276,28545,6,0,P|372:232|364:160,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,164,29545,2,0,P|416:104|364:100,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,0,30545,2,0,P|328:24|300:64,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,24,31545,2,0,P|216:96|256:140,1,110,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,208,32545,2,0,P|216:224|180:204,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,103,34545,6,0,P|229:72|368:102,1,220,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,36045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,260,36545,6,0,P|256:288|168:256,2,165,6|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,172,38545,2,0,P|432:232|407:325,2,165,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,260,40545,6,0,B|288:244|288:244|248:188|268:132,2,165,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,42545,2,0,P|384:92|352:56,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,28,43545,2,0,P|204:32|172:56,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,124,44545,2,0,B|184:168|280:224|208:280,1,165,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46295,12,4,48545,0:0:0:0:
324,120,49545,2,0,P|392:96|452:128,2,110,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,51045,2,0,P|316:280|264:288,1,110,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,280,52045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,191,52545,6,0,P|160:121|218:97,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,189,53545,2,0,P|296:205|352:181,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,191,54545,2,0,P|420:121|362:97,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,117,55545,6,0,P|229:61|229:37,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,42,56545,2,0,P|129:61|65:117,1,110,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,193,57545,2,0,P|143:180|227:192,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,271,58545,6,0,P|222:293|174:269,2,110,0|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,219,60045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
291,154,60545,6,0,P|252:111|261:37,1,110,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,44,61295,2,0,L|88:44,2,110,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,84,62795,2,0,P|304:99|344:111,2,55,8|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,140,63795,2,0,P|284:203|350:214,1,165,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,246,65045,5,8,0:0:0:0:
370,315,65545,2,0,L|246:315,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,308,66545,2,0,P|128:228|144:184,2,110,0|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,233,68045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
266,141,68545,6,0,P|320:186|328:240,2,110,2|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,133,70045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
128,223,70545,2,0,P|114:296|16:338,2,165,0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,124,72545,6,0,P|168:68|216:56,1,110,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,52,73545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,112,74045,2,0,P|413:150|400:220,2,110,10|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,176,75545,2,0,B|276:212|276:212|204:212,1,110,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,208,76545,6,0,B|76:208|68:148|60:88|12:88,2,165,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,209,78295,2,0,P|216:248|196:360,1,165,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,300,79545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,209,80045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,143,80545,6,0,B|248:96|425:96|439:143,1,220,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,239,82045,2,0,B|430:286|253:286|239:239,1,220,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,193,83545,2,0,P|105:197|57:249,2,110,0|8|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,193,85045,2,0,L|333:193,1,55,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,193,85795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,285,86295,2,0,P|409:333|337:357,2,110,6|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,253,87795,2,0,L|285:213,2,55,2|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Trust
Hi! From my mod queue (sorry if this feels a bit late):

I couldn't find anything wrong with easy!

[Normal]
  1. 00:09:545 (3,4,5) - Doesn't play well. Try this rhythm:
  2. 00:14:545 (1) - Ending on a blue tick here doesn't fit with the pattern that follows after.
  3. Use a slightly higher distance snap multiplier to get rid of constant overlap!
[Hard]
  1. 00:14:045 (5) - Add clap. The clap pattern you follow towards the middle of the map flows very nicely, why not add some starting here?
  2. 00:15:795 - Move the inheriting section at 00:16:295 here so the next clap (below) isn't softer than the first
  3. 00:16:045 (5) - Add clap
  4. 00:18:045 (7) - ^
  5. 00:20:045 (3) - ^
  6. 00:28:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This is some insane stuff for a Hard.
  7. 00:45:295 (3,4,5,6) - Random placement, keep distance consistent here
  8. 00:47:295 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This feels not so good. Perhaps a reverse slider to lead into the stream would be better like you did here 00:55:795 (1,2,3,4). Reverse (2) once and add a circle at 00:47:670 and of course adjust the spacing of the previous objects to make this fit.
  9. 00:56:545 (1,2) - Fix so (1) lines up well perfectly with the stream and (2) is parallel.
  10. 00:59:045 (4,5) - Spacing here is really far
  11. 01:02:795 (1,2,3,4,5) - Fix shape so you have a pentagon style here.
  12. 01:14:295 (1,2,3,1) - Again, spacing
  13. 01:18:295 (2) - Oh man, the sliders you had earlier in the song were pretty cool. Make something more clean here.
  14. 01:28:420 (1) - Consider removing this spinner. Ending on 01:28:295 (5) feels perfect.
  15. In general this difficulty is cool. Although I will say there are a lot of jumps that just feel over-spaced. I know it's probably a lot of work but I would consider toning down the distance and quantity of jumps you use in this difficulty (cause this could maybe pass for Insane level). Hard difficulties are in many cases "hard" because they work on the rhythm in a more complex fashion than normals and not so much because you have to jump around more. That being said the gap in difficulty between Normal and Hard is considerable.
That's all! Great song, i'm in love with the background, and sorry about the tiny mod on Normal (I noticed lanturn's mod and didnt want to suggest the exact same stuff since i'm looking at the same version)... so this one is mostly on Hard!

I hope this was helpful since i'm pretty new to modding!
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

Lanturn wrote:

Lanturn's mod
M4M here, and also mutual friend with -umi- so I thought I'd mod this map ;)

[General]
Title: http://puu.sh/41ByN.jpg & http://puu.sh/41BQO.jpg | Its listed in the anime as ケセラセラ. Please use this for the title. If the title appeared in its romanised form, then you would use what you currently have "Qué Será, Será (TV Size)" | however, it doesn't in this case. The 2nd link is from the official website and also uses ケセラセラ in the tracklist. Also note that the CD cover doesn't use the é symbol, but just a plain e. I realize this may be wrong when it comes to the French language, but its best to use what the artist wrote down for the title. Ok fixed :)

Tags: -Umi-'s diff needs -Umi- added to the tags.. XD It's there xD Well maybe because of submission issues it didn't show up?| Feel free to add: 有頂天家族 to the tags as its the anime title in Japanese and it will be easier to find this way | The Eccentric Family is another one you can add as well if you'd like. Added the tags.

Kiai: I would suggest ending the Kiai at 01:20:545 - if you plan on ending it around this area. Alright.

[Normal]
I would personally use a slightly higher Distance snap for this diff, 1.1 to 1.2 even, having the notes touch the edges of each other and sometimes overlapping in strange ways isn't very appealing to the eyes. if you wish, you could bump up the SV to 1.6 as well because this is a low bpm song. In that case, you could use your 1.0 DS.

1. 00:00:545 (1,1,1,4) - same suggestion as umi. Try using a 30% volume whistle from SC:1 here Added. Showed some hitsound love!
  2. 00:09:045 (2,3) - Since this is a normal, I would suggest making sure you follow the distance snap more closely as this is .85 (.15 off your normal DS) Ooops dunno what happened there, thanks.
  3. 00:09:795 (4,5) - Same as above. this is 1.23, which is quite high. you should move the (5) slider closer to the (4) Fixed. How did this even happen with dist snap on? :?
  4. 00:15:295 - For more comfortable gameplay, you should add a note here, I would suggest making a 1/2 slider that connects to (2) | Hitting a circle 5/4s away is pretty hard compared to 3/4 since the slider before is 3/4 itself. Yep, agreed.
  5. 00:30:045 (4,1,2,3) - This is where using different slider multipliers can be really tricky. In a normal, I wouldn't suggest using different SV's for only a couple notes. If its used in a whole section, then its fine, but it can be confusing since you're following distance snap here to players. |
    For example. You use a .75 multiplier at (1). You're actually using the distance snap at .75 velocity of 1.0 so you're down to a .75 DS at this point, making 1.0 much closer to the circle. When you swap to .50, you guessed it, you are using a DS of .5 now, which makes the notes twice as close as the original 1.0 snap. This can really clutter your notes up a bit. | I personally would remove the distance snap on these notes and just use your normal 1.0 throughout the whole song. Lower distance snapping for a single note on normals would only be for really really long sliders, not a 3/2. If you do plan on keeping it how it is, then try this to remove some clutter: http://puu.sh/41EqH.jpg (note the (1) still has the reverse) Tweaked this by increasing 0.75 to 1.0, but leaving the 0.5 for that single slider. I like it :oops:
  6. 00:35:795 - add note here. feels empty without it. Ok~
  7. 00:33:295 (2,3) - move (2) to x209 y275 | (3) x248 y211 to even the spacing out at least.. I would still recommend trying to make it a bit more clean looking as the notes give off such a randomly placed feel without any real purpose. Though there is a purpose. I'm trying to be less planar and I kinda just go with the flow. You know? I WANT to be unorthodox ;) But if it's too uncomfortable to play I'll change it.
  8. 00:43:545 (3,4) - could use a nice blanket | http://puu.sh/41FqM.jpg Fixed. I suck at these.
  9. 00:46:795 (5,1,2) - Coming off the 1/6 into a 3/4 is actually quite difficult to time and pretty hard. I would suggest doing something a bit more simple. Dunno if I simplified it but I mad it into a 1/4 slider :| Also, you should end the (2) slider 1/2 earlier and add a note where the tail used to be with a whistle kick on the tail, and a finish on the new note | http://puu.sh/41FKX.jpg (the (1) is where your (5) 1/6 reverses are Fixed it to what you said.
  10. I love your kiai time :3 Thanks :D
  11. 01:01:545 (3) - honestly this slider is a bit too curved. maybe try straightening it out a bit more if possible. A too curved curvy slider >.< I agree though. Fixed.
  12. The end of your song speeds up to 1.20. I think that speed should be used right at the start of the kiai as it also gives a nice spacing between all your 1/2 notes that doesn't feel cramped. The 1.2 SV was unintentional here! Must've been from the Hard diff.

Anyways, as I mentioned, I love your kiai time and the way you follow the beat perfectly.
[Hard]
There isn't much here to say. Maybe try to follow the vocals instead of the beat a bit more in the non kiai zone because lots of the 5/4 notes feel very very odd to hit, even if you are expecting them. or possibly start the notes at the end of the 5/4 gap with a slider. I love the way you mapped this diff, but it really doesn't play well. I want to give suggestions, but in the end I really don't think I'd want to change much, even if it doesn't feel good to play. Hopefully someone else can help you on this. Hmm. You've made me really wonder about the quality of my map now :( I'll try some things out. I got an earful from modders saying that I mapped too much to the vocals in my other map and now I need to map more to it? :lol: Anyway, I do account for lots of the vocals within the triples. I'll see what other people think as well. But in the end you don't want to change much? :? :lol:

1. 00:14:420 - add note? | you add a note at a similar spot 00:22:420 (2) - so I think it would fit here as well I could add it but it doesn't seem vital. I'll consider it though.
  2. 00:23:295 (6,7,2) - What might work out nicely here is slowing down the 1/2 spam and using a few 1/1s on the whole notes, as the 1/2s really don't have any impact here, besides a couple unnecessary vocal follows but it really isn't that big to worry about. | http://puu.sh/41Git.jpg (Use the green timing as a guide) I think a note at 00:23:295 is necessary, but I did delete the one at 00:23:795.
  3. 01:28:420 (1) - use volume at 5% for the end of this spinner instead of 30% Fixed. Also for Normal.
Sorry for the short mod on hard... I really can't suggest much because I like it, even if it doesn't play well for me XD. Good luck Thanks!
Thanks so much for the mod Lanturn! :D

Trust wrote:

Of course you couldn't, Umi mapped it! :P

Trust wrote:

Trust's mod
Hi! From my mod queue (sorry if this feels a bit late):

[Normal]
  1. 00:09:545 (3,4,5) - Doesn't play well. Try this rhythm:
    It's alright... Well, I made it into a reverse slider like I did previously but left the (4) as is.
  2. 00:14:545 (1) - Ending on a blue tick here doesn't fit with the pattern that follows after. I have to >< I altered it slightly following Lanturn's mod anyway.
  3. Use a slightly higher distance snap multiplier to get rid of constant overlap! Hmm, I'll consider since Lanturn said this as well. Though I'm not really keen on re-snapping the entirety of the song again :(
[Hard]
  1. 00:14:045 (5) - Add clap. The clap pattern you follow towards the middle of the map flows very nicely, why not add some starting here? Umm, this is a different sound in the song. However, I might add another drum sound but not the same clap.
  2. 00:15:795 - Move the inheriting section at 00:16:295 here so the next clap (below) isn't softer than the first But I neeed the whistle to be on 00:16:045 (5) with the volume at this level. It's fine for now.
  3. 00:16:045 (5) - Add clap ^
  4. 00:18:045 (7) - ^
  5. 00:20:045 (3) - ^ :lol: Haha I know what you're trying to get at, but not the clap :P
  6. 00:28:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This is some insane stuff for a Hard. This is the hardest diff for this mapset. I could't bring myself to call it insane though.( Anyway, what're you talking about? Jumps for life! ;) )
  7. 00:45:295 (3,4,5,6) - Random placement, keep distance consistent here No, no. It's not random. Jumps all the way! (Well semi-jumps for this fairly low bpm.
  8. 00:47:295 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This feels not so good. Perhaps a reverse slider to lead into the stream would be better like you did here 00:55:795 (1,2,3,4). Reverse (2) once and add a circle at 00:47:670 and of course adjust the spacing of the previous objects to make this fit. Huh? What's wrong with it? It's pretty standard if you ask me. Plus I don't really want to intentionally recycle patterns and things.
  9. 00:56:545 (1,2) - Fix so (1) lines up well perfectly with the stream and (2) is parallel. Hehe I know what your trying to say, but it's not vital to line it up. I tried some different things in this map (well different for me); making things less planar.
  10. 00:59:045 (4,5) - Spacing here is really far Good! :) But seriously, it's easily manageable in this song
  11. 01:02:795 (1,2,3,4,5) - Fix shape so you have a pentagon style here. Looks like a pentagon to me. You mean make make it regular. I tried my best.
  12. 01:14:295 (1,2,3,1) - Again, spacing Woooo~ Fun timesssss~
  13. 01:18:295 (2) - Oh man, the sliders you had earlier in the song were pretty cool. Make something more clean here. I'll change it if someone else mentions it. But it's not THAT ugly.
  14. 01:28:420 (1) - Consider removing this spinner. Ending on 01:28:295 (5) feels perfect. Will consider. But feels like an obligatory spinner.
  15. In general this difficulty is cool. Although I will say there are a lot of jumps that just feel over-spaced. I know it's probably a lot of work but I would consider toning down the distance and quantity of jumps you use in this difficulty (cause this could maybe pass for Insane level). Hard difficulties are in many cases "hard" because they work on the rhythm in a more complex fashion than normals and not so much because you have to jump around more. That being said the gap in difficulty between Normal and Hard is considerable. I understand what your trying to get at but I think I should be able to get away with it. Also you shouldn't compare this diff to other 'standard' Hards. This goes for other mapsets as well. Each has there own merits and difficulty spread. I could have just as easily called this Insane or Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (well that's a bit of an exaggeration). But yeah, just me rambling on trying to justify my mapping style in this map. Don't feel offended, I try to mod too :)
That's all! Great song, i'm in love with the background (btw, I had to upscale this bg), and sorry about the tiny mod on Normal (I noticed lanturn's mod and didnt want to suggest the exact same stuff since i'm looking at the same version)... so this one is mostly on Hard!

I hope this was helpful since i'm pretty new to modding! Of course! Also, I'd say I'm fairly new too.
Thanks to you too Trust :)
thzz
Hi~ from my queue

[General]
  1. Title can be "ケセラセラ (TV Size)".
  2. Remove "soft-hitwhistle4.wav" please. This is sound of "C" and it makes many discords with this song. As I'm so unpleasant by this hitsound, I strongly recommend to use default soft-whistle instead of this.
[Umi's Easy]
  1. 00:16:545 (1) - The bell is ringing at 00:16:545 - . You should add (default) whistle here.
  2. 00:24:545 (1) - ^
  3. 00:36:545 (1) - add finish at 00:36:545 -
  4. 00:38:545 (2) - Ctrl+G. You can make better flow from 00:36:545 (1) - to do it.
  5. 00:56:545 (2) - add finish on the head.
  6. 01:01:295 (2) - add finish at 01:02:295 -
  7. 01:02:795 (3) - add finish at 01:03:295 -
[Normal]
  1. I don't recommend to change "Slider velocity multipiler". As this song doesn't have big inflection, there shouldn't be reason of changing Slider velocity.
  2. 00:07:045 (1,2,3,1) - make regular square (Shift+Ctrl+D)
  3. 00:08:545 (1) - add (default) whistle.
  4. 00:10:295 (5) - keep 1.00x
  5. 00:16:545 (1) - add (default) whistle on the head.
  6. 00:22:045 (3,4,1,2) - make regular triangle.
  7. 00:31:295 (2) - How about like this flow?
  8. 01:25:295 - Add note because there's a sound of symbal.
  9. 01:26:295 - ^
  10. 01:27:295 - ^
  11. 01:28:420 (1) - remove. Actually, this song is end at 01:28:295 - , and there're not any long sounds.
[Hard]
  1. I don't recommend to change "Slider velocity multipiler". Same as Normal.
  2. 00:06:545 (7) - There's a different sound as 00:06:045 (5) - , so I suggest moving diferrent place.
  3. 00:10:045 (6) - add (default) whistle.
  4. 00:16:545 (2) - add (default) whistle on the head.
  5. 00:19:545 (1,2,3,4) - You should take bigger jump at 00:20:295 (4,1) - than here imo. How about less spacing?
  6. 00:47:295 (2) - How about to return one more time to keep beat and to make flow?
  7. 01:20:545 (2) - add finish.
  8. 01:25:295 (3) - ^
  9. 01:26:295 (3) - ^
  10. 01:27:295 (1) - add finish on the head.
  11. 01:28:420 (1) - remove. Same as Normal.
Well that's all. Good luck ;)
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar
Aaaahh one after another, didn't give me enough time to update ><
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

Cah-m wrote:

SPOILER
Hi~ from my queue

[General]
  1. Title can be "ケセラセラ (TV Size)". Fixed this already.
  2. Remove "soft-hitwhistle4.wav" please. This is sound of "C" and it makes many discords with this song. As I'm so unpleasant by this hitsound, I strongly recommend to use default soft-whistle instead of this. Well Umi likes it. I know what you mean, maybe I'll put the volume down a bit.
[Normal]
  1. I don't recommend to change "Slider velocity multipiler". As this song doesn't have big inflection, there shouldn't be reason of changing Slider velocity. Already fixed this issue. It's mainly because of the remnants of Hard.
  2. 00:07:045 (1,2,3,1) - make regular square (Shift+Ctrl+D)
  3. 00:08:545 (1) - add (default) whistle.
  4. 00:10:295 (5) - keep 1.00x
  5. 00:16:545 (1) - add (default) whistle on the head. Why? It's fine with custom whistle.
  6. 00:22:045 (3,4,1,2) - make regular triangle. I don't have to make everything regular, but will change if mentioned again.
  7. 00:31:295 (2) - How about like this flow? I tweaked this already thanks to Lanturn
  8. 01:25:295 - Add note because there's a sound of symbal.
  9. 01:26:295 - ^
  10. 01:27:295 - ^ Maybe to the above.
  11. 01:28:420 (1) - remove. Actually, this song is end at 01:28:295 - , and there're not any long sounds. Ok maybe. There is sort of a long note and fades out.
[Hard]
  1. I don't recommend to change "Slider velocity multipiler". Same as Normal. I think it's ok for this diff.
  2. 00:06:545 (7) - There's a different sound as 00:06:045 (5) - , so I suggest moving diferrent place. Though I like this stack.
  3. 00:10:045 (6) - add (default) whistle.
  4. 00:16:545 (2) - add (default) whistle on the head.
  5. 00:19:545 (1,2,3,4) - You should take bigger jump at 00:20:295 (4,1) - than here imo. How about less spacing? Hmm, I think it's fine. I'm pretty sure when I used dist snap whn not using jumps. 1.5x for patterns like the triangles.
  6. 00:47:295 (2) - How about to return one more time to keep beat and to make flow? Nope, sorry. Doesn't work for me. It's mapped exactly to the drums.
  7. 01:20:545 (2) - add finish. Well I could. But I honestly don't like overusing finishes. The whistle for the bass drum is sufficient here in my opinion.
  8. 01:25:295 (3) - ^
  9. 01:26:295 (3) - ^
  10. 01:27:295 (1) - add finish on the head. Ok fixed. These three finishes are justified.
  11. 01:28:420 (1) - remove. Same as Normal.
Well that's all. Good luck ;) Thanks!
Thanks for the mod Cah-m :)
Gelbana
To make it difficult
IRC mod
2013-08-15 18:52 koko31: hi
2013-08-15 18:52 koko31: irc?
2013-08-15 18:52 koko31: no? ok
2013-08-15 18:52 koko31: bye
2013-08-15 18:52 Unsfamiliar: oh hey!
2013-08-15 18:52 Unsfamiliar: uhhh
2013-08-15 18:53 koko31: closed soz
2013-08-15 18:53 koko31: cant be bothered
2013-08-15 18:53 koko31: sucks to be u
2013-08-15 18:54 koko31: or me, ive got no life either
2013-08-15 18:54 Unsfamiliar: ...
2013-08-15 18:54 koko31: thanks for the heartwarming sympathy
2013-08-15 18:54 koko31: im gonna go jump off a bridge
2013-08-15 18:55 koko31: or not cause i cant be scccrewed
2013-08-15 18:55 koko31: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/283173 fhana - Que Sera, Sera (TV Size) [Hard]]
2013-08-15 18:55 koko31: ok the mod
2013-08-15 18:55 Unsfamiliar: ahhh finally
2013-08-15 18:55 koko31: hmmm, crappy mapping sorry to admit
2013-08-15 18:56 Unsfamiliar: your supposed to be my friend o.O
2013-08-15 18:56 koko31: except hard, normal and easy
2013-08-15 18:56 koko31: which are awesome
2013-08-15 18:56 koko31: 00:45:295 (3) - distance inconsistant
2013-08-15 18:57 Unsfamiliar: i don't think I can pretend that didn't happen
2013-08-15 18:57 koko31: .. what happened?
2013-08-15 18:57 Unsfamiliar: ANYWAY!
2013-08-15 18:58 koko31: とにかく
2013-08-15 18:58 Unsfamiliar: it's inconsistent intentionally
2013-08-15 18:58 koko31: why would you do such a thing...
2013-08-15 18:58 Unsfamiliar: jumpy
2013-08-15 18:58 koko31: wel the jumping is inconsistant then
2013-08-15 18:59 Unsfamiliar: *cough*
2013-08-15 18:59 koko31: cold?
2013-08-15 18:59 koko31: 00:01:795 (4) - dodgy pentagon
2013-08-15 19:00 Unsfamiliar: yeah i'll fix it later
2013-08-15 19:00 Unsfamiliar: maybe
2013-08-15 19:00 koko31: good thinking
2013-08-15 19:00 Unsfamiliar: I don't have to make it regular though
2013-08-15 19:00 koko31: itd be nice
2013-08-15 19:01 koko31: 00:17:795 (6) - 6,7 spacing weweird
2013-08-15 19:01 Unsfamiliar: no no
2013-08-15 19:02 koko31: add note in here? 00:21:045 (3) -
2013-08-15 19:05 Unsfamiliar: huh?
2013-08-15 19:06 koko31: 00:21:045 (3) -
2013-08-15 19:06 Unsfamiliar: i know what you mean though
2013-08-15 19:06 Unsfamiliar: ok
2013-08-15 19:12 koko31: 00:52:545 (1) - ctrlg or the other
2013-08-15 19:13 Unsfamiliar: uhh maybe
2013-08-15 19:14 Unsfamiliar: i think it works now
2013-08-15 19:14 Unsfamiliar: though
2013-08-15 19:15 koko31: 01:26:045 (2) - dodgy distace
2013-08-15 19:15 Unsfamiliar: kekkai
2013-08-15 19:16 Unsfamiliar: it's dist snapped
2013-08-15 19:17 koko31: squareskin
2013-08-15 19:22 koko31: put da notese noj da tred'
2013-08-15 19:22 koko31: put the notesd on the red
2013-08-15 19:22 koko31: notes*
2013-08-15 19:22 koko31: 01:25:295 -
2013-08-15 19:22 koko31: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/287891 fhana - Que Sera, Sera (TV Size) [Normal]]
2013-08-15 19:22 Unsfamiliar: ehhh?
2013-08-15 19:22 Unsfamiliar: oh
2013-08-15 19:22 Unsfamiliar: what?
2013-08-15 19:22 Unsfamiliar: ahhh
2013-08-15 19:22 Unsfamiliar: sheesh
2013-08-15 19:23 Unsfamiliar: ok, since someone else said it too I think
2013-08-15 19:35 koko31: 00:14:545 (1) - change pls
2013-08-15 19:36 koko31: to match beat
2013-08-15 19:36 Unsfamiliar: i'll try ><
2013-08-15 19:39 koko31: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/928359
2013-08-15 19:40 Unsfamiliar: that skin xD
2013-08-15 19:40 koko31: is epic
2013-08-15 19:42 koko31: 01:11:545 (1) - shorten and asss note
2013-08-15 19:42 koko31: add
2013-08-15 19:43 Unsfamiliar: hahaha
2013-08-15 19:43 koko31: typo
2013-08-15 19:43 Unsfamiliar: it's fine though
2013-08-15 19:43 Unsfamiliar: the slider
2013-08-15 19:43 koko31: no
2013-08-15 19:43 Unsfamiliar: ehhh?
2013-08-15 19:43 koko31: no
2013-08-15 19:44 Unsfamiliar: nup leaving it as it is
2013-08-15 19:44 koko31: noo
2013-08-15 19:44 koko31: :(
2013-08-15 19:45 Unsfamiliar: ...
2013-08-15 19:45 Unsfamiliar: you gonna mod umi's diff as well?
2013-08-15 19:45 koko31: its perfect
2013-08-15 19:48 Unsfamiliar: i know right
2013-08-15 19:50 Unsfamiliar: anyway thanks for mod
2013-08-15 19:50 Unsfamiliar: 'mod'
2013-08-15 19:52 koko31: No problem :D
RandF
Hello~

[General]
  1. How about adding "lantis" for tags?
[Umi's Easy]

• Good!
[Normal]
  1. 01:09:545 (2) - start at 01:09:295
  2. 01:17:545 (2) - start at 01:17:295
  3. 01:27:295 (7) - move to x:252 y:168
  4. 01:28:420 (1) - delete. For normal, this spinner is too short
[Hard]
  1. AR-1 is better, I think
  2. 00:06:045 (5,7) - it is better to avoid stack. otherwise, a little confusing
  3. 00:45:295 (3,4,5,6) - it is better to uiform DS
Beautiful song! I'm touched :)
~☆
~Good Luck~
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

RandomEffect wrote:

RandomEffect's Mod
Hello~

[General]
  1. How about adding "lantis" for tags?
[Umi's Easy]

• Good!
[Normal]
  1. 01:09:545 (2) - start at 01:09:295
  2. 01:17:545 (2) - start at 01:17:295
  3. 01:27:295 (7) - move to x:252 y:168
  4. 01:28:420 (1) - delete. For normal, this spinner is too short
[Hard]
  1. AR-1 is better, I think
  2. 00:06:045 (5,7) - it is better to avoid stack. otherwise, a little confusing I'll consider this one, but I'll leave it for now. I decreased the AR by 1 so I think it's easier to read now :)
  3. 00:45:295 (3,4,5,6) - it is better to uiform DS
Beautiful song! I'm touched :)
~☆
~Good Luck~ This was a very helpful. Fixed everything but the one thing I mentioned :oops:
Thanks RandomEffect for the mod and star! :D
Colin Hou
was searching around to see if someone start mapping this song :)

the title should be 'Que sera sera' due to official site: link

good luck!
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

Colin Hou wrote:

was searching around to see if someone start mapping this song :)

the title should be 'Que sera sera' due to official site: link

good luck!
Hi Colin, thanks for the heads up! I was going to change it before, but wasn't certain because it's Que Sera, Sera (with the accents) on myanimelist.net. Now changed to Que sera sera :D
sheela
[Normal]
00:31:295 (2) - It pops out in my head. Ctrl+J?
01:22:295 (3) - The distance of the circle is not the same as other.
00:34:795 (5) - Make the same slider as 00:33:795 (4) and Ctrl+J and Ctrl+G?

I got nothing else. Good Luck and star!
GIDZ
Hey from M4M queue~ :3 Sry for the delasy. I was a bit busy :P

General:
~

Easy:
~00:24:545 (1,2) - Make them 1/1 sliders. And snap 00:25:795 (2) 1/2 beat to the left. Then add NC circle on downbeat. Feels better and easier.
~00:56:545 (2) - Add finish on head.
~01:01:295 (2,3) - I think beginners will get confused here. Try following the drums here instead as u did b4.
01:16:545 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^
~Always try to start a NC on downbeat. Dun skip it pls. It will kinda make the beatmap combos inconsistent.

Normal:
~00:04:545 (1) - Why this shape? Doesn't fit the music.
~00:31:795 (3) - NC to emphasis velocity change.
~00:34:545 - Ad NC circle here pls, dun skip an important beat. DX
~I loved the drum rhythm u made :3

Hard:
~00:04:545 (1) - Normal curve would be fine, dun need any unnecessary shapes :P
~00:31:795 (4) - NC to emphasis velocity change.
~Well done :3

That's all from me ^^, well mapped and I really liked the song. Do you mind if I made an insane GD for this? :D

Good luck!~
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

sheela901 wrote:

sheela901
[Normal]
00:31:295 (2) - It pops out in my head. Ctrl+J? I think I like it as it was before.
01:22:295 (3) - The distance of the circle is not the same as other. Oops. Fixed. This is probably because I removed slider velocities here.
00:34:795 (5) - Make the same slider as 00:33:795 (4) and Ctrl+J and Ctrl+G? Sorry, I like it now.

I got nothing else. Good Luck and star!
Thanks for the mod and star Sheela :D

gideon5504 wrote:

gideon5504
Hey from M4M queue~ :3 Sry for the delasy. I was a bit busy :P

General:
~

Normal:
~00:04:545 (1) - Why this shape? Doesn't fit the music. Hahah. I think it fits the music :P
~00:31:795 (3) - NC to emphasis velocity change. ]This isn't completely necessary is it? I will change it if someone else mentions it though :)
~00:34:545 - Ad NC circle here pls, dun skip an important beat. DX Fixed :oops:
~I loved the drum rhythm u made :3 Thanks!

Hard:
~00:04:545 (1) - Normal curve would be fine, dun need any unnecessary shapes :P But I like this :? I feel it suits the music just like in Normal.
~00:31:795 (4) - NC to emphasis velocity change. Same as for Normal. I probably will end up following your suggestion anyway.
~Well done :3

That's all from me ^^, well mapped and I really liked the song Thanks!. Do you mind if I made an insane GD for this? :D About the Insane GD; I wasn't really planning on adding any more. Also, I was tempted to call the current Hard, Insane, but I really couldn't. At any rate, I think it would be difficult to map an Insane to this song without overmapping. Sorry about that :(

Good luck!~
Thank you for the mod :)
YunoFanatic
Ill skip umi's because she is great ;3 i cant handle her diffs

[Normal]
00:04:545 i dont like this :< is there any more good slider formation?
00:16:045 move this to x:212 y:196 (Mr.distance snap agreed) then snap the following sliders and notes if you want me to give my suggested placement look below
This is wtf im psychotic this is placement bricks i mean slider and notes
00:16:566 x:280 y:328
00:17:295 x:404 y:216
00:18:045 x:256 y:88
00:18:295 x:184 y:68
then snap the following notes as you want
00:33:795 hmm this suggestion only this slider if you think this is good try to replace that slider and replace it with a slider blanketing 00:34:545 (5)
00:39:795 move this to x:244 y:260 so it is neat following 00:40:045 (4) since Mr.distance snap agreed with this
00:50:545 move to x:104 y:268 and move 00:51:045 to x:232 y:188 to make it look neat
01:03:796 im not agreeing with this slider though this is suggestion
01:15:295 - 01:15:795 this two is too much closer to each other considering moving 01:15:795 to x:340 y:116 what do you think? suggestion again orz

Rhythm is good but placing i wont consider it bad but need improvements ;)

[Hard]
00:04:545 im not very familliar with this slider replace if you like replace a bend slider so it can be seen clearly
00:18:295 remove nc and nc on 00:18:545
00:33:795 what's with the issue with this kinds of sliders xD replace with bend sliders again if you like
00:56:545 snap then lane it with the train chuu chuuu place is on x:208 y:180
01:18:295 this slider :roll: replace it with a slider blanketing 01:18:920 if you can and if you like

and done -q- im always dead with those jumps.. are you sure you turn on your ds in any someway? i mean it will be trouble some if you didnt use though good work with jumps makes me dead everytime!

i tried to be nice LOL...

This kid know how to use jump brofist 8-)
anyways gl for rank
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

YunoFanatic wrote:

SPOILER
Ill skip umi's because she is great ;3 i cant handle her diffs -> :P

[Normal]
00:04:545 i dont like this :< is there any more good slider formation? Hah, but I like this one :)
00:16:045 move this to x:212 y:196 (Mr.distance snap agreed) then snap the following sliders and notes if you want me to give my suggested placement look below Mr distance snap already agreed with me on this one >.<
This is wtf im psychotic this is placement bricks i mean slider and notes
00:16:566 x:280 y:328
00:17:295 x:404 y:216
00:18:045 x:256 y:88
00:18:295 x:184 y:68
then snap the following notes as you want
Lol at the box title...
00:33:795 hmm this suggestion only this slider if you think this is good try to replace that slider and replace it with a slider blanketing 00:34:545 (5) Sorry, I like this one.
00:39:795 move this to x:244 y:260 so it is neat following 00:40:045 (4) since Mr.distance snap agreed with this I'll consider this, but I purposely placed it above (4). Your suggestion works too!
00:50:545 move to x:104 y:268 and move 00:51:045 to x:232 y:188 to make it look neat Ahaha I tried this, but it makes it look messier! > :lol:
01:03:796 im not agreeing with this slider though this is suggestion Ok, fixed this one. It was a bit weird.
01:15:295 - 01:15:795 this two is too much closer to each other considering moving 01:15:795 to x:340 y:116 what do you think? suggestion again orz Alright, fixed this one too.

Rhythm is good but placing i wont consider it bad but need improvements ;) You're a tough customer :o

[Hard]
00:04:545 im not very familliar with this slider replace if you like replace a bend slider so it can be seen clearly You don't like different sliders do you? Fixed in normal curve slider.
00:18:295 remove nc and nc on 00:18:545 Fixed.
00:33:795 what's with the issue with this kinds of sliders xD replace with bend sliders again if you like Haha I like it. I think it fits.
00:56:545 snap then lane it with the train chuu chuuu place is on x:208 y:180 This might seem strange, but I did this on purpose ><
01:18:295 this slider :roll: replace it with a slider blanketing 01:18:920 if you can and if you like Maybe...

and done -q- im always dead with those jumps.. are you sure you turn on your ds in any someway? i mean it will be trouble some if you didnt use though good work with jumps makes me dead everytime!

i tried to be nice LOL...

This kid know how to use jump brofist 8-)
anyways gl for rank
Thanks for the mod Yuno :D
pife1
Hi:
Nice Hitsounds

General:
01:03:795 turn off KIAI and return at 01:04:545

In Easy
00:33:545 - 00:34:045- In my opinión should be occupy this spaces

In Normal
00:04:545 (1) - This slider look a Little weird, seem a fat cat, I am sorry for this

In Hard
00:02:295 (6) - Could move to X: 224 Y:40
00:16:920 (3) - move to at the White note following also snap distance and snap distance with 00:17:295 (4,5,6,7)
00:43:545 (4,5) - Snap distance
Umi
Back from holiday sorry for delay >.<

thx modders some fixed

diff
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: Qu Ser, Ser.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1985
PreviewTime: 48532
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4

[Metadata]
Title:Que sera sera (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:ケセラセラ (TV Size)
Artist:fhana
ArtistUnicode:fhána
Creator:Unsfamiliar
Version:Umi's Easy
Source:Uchouten Kazoku
Tags:-umi- 有頂天家族 eccentric family lantis ending whatever will be
BeatmapID:289380
BeatmapSetID:108253

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.JPG",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
7045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
10045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
10545,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
12546,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
15045,-100,4,2,4,60,0,0
16545,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
23045,-100,4,2,4,60,0,0
24545,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
31045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0
33045,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
48545,-100,4,2,4,70,0,1
63295,-100,4,2,4,40,0,1
63545,-100,4,2,4,70,0,1
79045,-100,4,2,4,60,0,0
85045,-100,4,2,4,50,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 176,255,176
Combo2 : 255,183,111
Combo3 : 119,187,255
Combo4 : 153,153,204
Combo5 : 255,193,224

[HitObjects]
204,116,545,6,0,P|258:131|312:111,2,110,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,2045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,272,2545,6,0,P|256:255|312:273,2,110,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,356,4045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,356,4545,6,0,P|404:308|404:252,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,272,5545,2,0,P|320:216|364:184,1,110
448,140,6545,5,2,0:0:0:0:
364,92,7045,2,0,P|328:57|321:-1,2,110,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,128,8545,6,0,P|400:180|272:132,1,220,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,68,10045,2,0,L|232:11,2,55,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,150,11045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
195,240,11545,2,0,P|253:255|304:234,1,110
346,151,12545,6,0,B|360:120|412:100|456:128,2,110,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,151,14545,6,0,B|152:120|100:100|56:128,2,110,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16045,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,232,16545,6,0,B|308:296|240:284|240:284|192:312,2,165,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18545,2,0,P|320:140|403:158,2,165,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,250,20545,6,0,B|144:210|160:162|160:162|124:142|116:106,2,165,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,347,22545,6,0,P|245:323|273:271,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,180,23545,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,100,24045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,36,24545,6,0,P|182:56|97:38,1,165,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,25795,2,0,P|101:192|115:267,1,165,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,272,27045,2,0,P|246:204|288:188,2,110,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,276,28545,6,0,P|372:232|364:160,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,164,29545,2,0,P|416:104|364:100,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,0,30545,2,0,P|328:24|300:64,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,24,31545,2,0,P|216:96|256:140,1,110,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,208,32545,2,0,P|216:224|180:204,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,103,34545,6,0,P|229:72|368:102,1,220,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,36045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,260,36545,6,0,P|256:288|168:256,2,165,6|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,172,38545,2,0,P|432:232|407:325,2,165,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,260,40545,6,0,B|288:244|288:244|248:188|268:132,2,165,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,42545,2,0,P|384:92|352:56,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,28,43545,2,0,P|204:32|172:56,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,124,44545,2,0,B|184:168|280:224|208:280,1,165,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46295,12,4,48545,0:0:0:0:
324,120,49545,2,0,P|392:96|452:128,2,110,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,51045,2,0,P|316:280|264:288,1,110,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,280,52045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,191,52545,6,0,P|160:121|218:97,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,189,53545,2,0,P|296:205|352:181,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,191,54545,2,0,P|420:121|362:97,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,117,55545,6,0,P|229:61|229:37,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,42,56545,2,0,P|129:61|65:117,1,110,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,193,57545,2,0,P|143:180|227:192,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,271,58545,6,0,P|222:293|174:269,2,110,0|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,219,60045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
291,154,60545,6,0,P|252:111|261:37,1,110,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,44,61295,2,0,L|88:44,2,110,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,84,62795,2,0,P|304:99|344:111,2,55,8|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,140,63795,2,0,P|284:203|350:214,1,165,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,246,65045,5,8,0:0:0:0:
370,315,65545,2,0,L|246:315,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,308,66545,2,0,P|128:228|144:184,2,110,0|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,233,68045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
266,141,68545,6,0,P|320:186|328:240,2,110,2|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,133,70045,1,10,0:0:0:0:
128,223,70545,2,0,P|114:296|16:338,2,165,0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,124,72545,6,0,P|168:68|216:56,1,110,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,52,73545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,112,74045,2,0,P|413:150|400:220,2,110,10|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,176,75545,2,0,B|276:212|276:212|204:212,1,110,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,208,76545,6,0,B|76:208|68:148|60:88|12:88,2,165,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,209,78295,2,0,P|216:248|196:360,1,165,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,300,79545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,209,80045,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,143,80545,6,0,B|248:96|425:96|439:143,1,220,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,239,82045,2,0,B|430:286|253:286|239:239,1,220,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,193,83545,2,0,P|105:197|57:249,2,110,0|8|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,193,85045,2,0,L|333:193,1,55,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,193,85795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,285,86295,2,0,P|409:333|337:357,2,110,6|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,253,87795,2,0,L|285:213,2,55,2|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

pife1 wrote:

pife1
Hi:
Nice Hitsounds Thanks :)

General:
01:03:795 turn off KIAI and return at 01:04:545 This seems a little unnecessary. No need to toggle it off and then on in such a short time span.

In Normal
00:04:545 (1) - This slider look a Little weird, seem a fat cat, I am sorry for this But fat cats are kawaii! I'll prove it to you:

In Hard
00:02:295 (6) - Could move to X: 224 Y:40 Fixed. And tweaked the position of the other notes.
00:16:920 (3) - move to at the White note following also snap distance and snap distance with 00:17:295 (4,5,6,7) Sorry, but this needs to be on the blue tick. I think so anyway
00:43:545 (4,5) - Snap distance This is already snapped at 2.0x for one reason or another.
Thanks for the mod pife1!
[ Zzz ]
Hi~Unsfamiliar

My M4M Queue

[Umi's Easy]

No problem

[Normal]

00:31:795 (1) - New Combo Release

[Hard]

OD - 1 HP - 1

Prev
00:01:545 (3) - Prev 2.78...i think it reduces the distance if.

00:08:545 (1) - Prev 3.00 ... i think it reduces the distance if.

00:09:545 (4,5,6) - ^ ( Same as above )

00:11:795 (6,7) - ^

00:13:545 (4) - ^

00:18:045 (7) - ^

00:28:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^

00:30:045 (7) - ^

00:38:295 (4) - ^

00:46:295 (7) - ^

00:59:295 (5) - ^

01:04:545 (1) - ^

01:14:795 (2,3,1) - ^

Hard difficulty
Seems very difficult ...
Evolanrete
Hi~ Only suggestions

Easy

01:12:545 (1) - maybe stack with 01:10:045 (2)

Normal

00:01:545 (3,4) - change to two 1/2 silders?
00:55:545 (3) - change to curve?

Hard
00:28:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Can you have a smaller difference of spacing? especially 00:29:295 (4) - 2.72x & 2.60x. Player may easily get 100 here.

Good luck~
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

[ Zzz ] wrote:

SPOILER
Hi~Unsfamiliar

My M4M Queue

[Normal]

00:31:795 (1) - New Combo Release Sorry, a BAT told me to change it to this ><

[Hard]

OD - 1 HP - 1 Believe it or not, I have reduced this before. I will reduce it further if other people agree with you.

Prev
00:01:545 (3) - Prev 2.78...i think it reduces the distance if.

00:08:545 (1) - Prev 3.00 ... i think it reduces the distance if.

00:09:545 (4,5,6) - ^ ( Same as above )

00:11:795 (6,7) - ^

00:13:545 (4) - ^

00:18:045 (7) - ^

00:28:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^

00:30:045 (7) - ^

00:38:295 (4) - ^

00:46:295 (7) - ^

00:59:295 (5) - ^

01:04:545 (1) - ^

01:14:795 (2,3,1) - ^

Hard difficulty
Seems very difficult ... ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

ignobeatmapskin wrote:

SPOILER
Hi~ Only suggestions

Normal

00:01:545 (3,4) - change to two 1/2 silders? Both work. But I'll leave it as a reverse for now.
00:55:545 (3) - change to curve? Hmm, maybe. But I like to have a nice selection of curve and straight sliders.

Hard
00:28:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Can you have a smaller difference of spacing? especially 00:29:295 (4) - 2.72x & 2.60x. Player may easily get 100 here. But 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, are each in different planes, so the distance from 2 to 3, for example, would be different right? Maybe you mean just to tidy it up?

Good luck~
Thanks both for modding :)
ts8zs
offset 557
[Hard]
00:05:545 (4) - not fit 3's approachcircle
00:10:045 (6) - whistle
00:22:545 (3) - I dont think this kind of slider is pretty
00:24:295 (2) - not fit 1's approachcircle
00:33:795 (4) - too narrow
00:41:295 (3) - copy from 4
00:42:295 (5) - this bow's angle is too small, make it larger will better
00:53:295 (3) - why farther but angle smaller?It should be larger
[Normal]
00:03:545 (3,4) - too narrow this is because you choosed wrong SV&DS
don't make notes like 00:43:545 (3,4) - It lets player uncomfortable:3
[Umi!]
Why don't you tell him to care about stick?._.
00:30:545 (3,4,5) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/935756
01:25:045 (1) - NC
._.
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar

ts8zs wrote:

SPOILER
offset 557 I know the offset is a bit off, but it shouldn't be higher than the current one. I'll get clarification ASAP
[Hard]
00:05:545 (4) - not fit 3's approachcircle ??? Explain?
00:10:045 (6) - whistle Fixed.
00:22:545 (3) - I dont think this kind of slider is pretty It's fine...
00:24:295 (2) - not fit 1's approachcircle
00:33:795 (4) - too narrow
00:41:295 (3) - copy from 4 Pretty sure it was.
00:42:295 (5) - this bow's angle is too small, make it larger will better
00:53:295 (3) - why farther but angle smaller?It should be larger
[Normal]
00:03:545 (3,4) - too narrow this is because you choosed wrong SV&DS Tried to space them better.
don't make notes like 00:43:545 (3,4) - It lets player uncomfortable:3 ??? Explain?

._. :)
Thanks, fixed the stuff I could understand :)
ts8zs
00:05:545 (4) - not fit 3's approachcircle ??? Explain?
just means 3 isn't in bow 4's center
don't make notes like 00:43:545 (3,4) - It lets player uncomfortable:3 ??? Explain?
Don't let sliders boder touch others if unnecessary :3
Topic Starter
Unsfamiliar
Ok thanks, updated the former suggestion :3
HelloSCV
from my queue
Easy

00:07:045 (2) - touching HP bar
01:25:045 (4) - add NC

how about add NCs on second long white ticks? current NCs are little bit annoying

Normal

01:12:545 (1) - i'd rather place this note like http://puu.sh/46qHW.jpg this for better flow
01:15:045 (2,3) - try reversing rhythm
01:29:545 - not used green line

Hard

00:31:795 (4) - NC for SV changing (i know you added some speed chaging sliders without NC but they are look better than here)
00:34:295 - well i think use x1.0 SV is better than x1.2 SV, there are no reasons to give faster slider on that part imo
00:37:295 (3) - add whistle
00:46:295 (7) - whsitle on end
01:29:545 - not used green line

considering to re-name the diff names like Hard -> Insane, Normal -> Hard, Easy -> Normal, since map's difficulty is harder than diff name for me (oh and maybe you need some re-map on normal diff if you decide to rename it)

anyway good luck~
show more