forum

Seto Asami & Hayami Saori - Kokoro no Senritsu (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kenezz

[Normal]
  • Hitsound
  1. 01:00:750 (1) - Add clap at the start like [Hard].
  2. 01:26:205 (2,4) - I suggest add whislte in this circles because fits perfectly with the track.
  3. 01:29:159 (2) - Same as 01:00:750 (1).
  4. 01:29:841 (3) - Maybe clap like [Hard].
  5. 01:37:114 (3) - Same as 01:26:205 (2,4), you can hear the whistles in the track? d'aww that sound cool.
  6. 01:52:569 (1) - Finish at the start to emphasize the vocals.
  7. 02:17:114 (3) - And here whistle at the start.
  8. 02:19:841 (3,1) - Exactly the same as 01:26:205 (2,4).
  9. 02:21:659 (3) - Same as 02:17:114 (3).
    Beatmap Suggestions
  10. 01:37:569 (1) - Delete new combo here and add the nc to the next circle to remark the change in the vocals with this.
  11. 01:45:296 (5) - Same as above, really considers it.
  12. Another combo suggestion: 01:48:932 (4) - Add new combo here, then remove the new combo 01:50:296 (1), and repeat the same process of 01:37:569 (1) in 01:52:569 (7), now new combo in 01:56:205 (5).
  13. 02:19:841 (3) - To be own consistent with the combos add new combo here, check you before pattern of two circles and a repeat slider, if you agree with this new combo then delete this 02:20:750 (1) furthermore this new combo pattern is symmetric and looks nice.
  14. Just if you want add a new combo here 02:21:659 (5), now delete this 02:22:796 (1) and finally add NC here 02:23:705 (4).
[Hard]
  • Hitsound
  1. To don't be repetitive follow the same suggestions here like in [Normal]
Very clean map and sweet song <3
Good luck~

Edit: Rebubbies
Topic Starter
Andrea
Updated, thanks a lot <3
GiNa

ykcarrot wrote:

azu-nyan14 wrote:

Same here, because in ANN says the artist is Hayami Saori & Seto Asami:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=14167
I know that this song can be categorized character song.
Then the artist of every map that used character song should be character name? It's just NO.
GiNa, you are wrong.
If you looked back through the end of the anime,
It says
Why are "Seto Asami" and "Hayami Saori" in parentheses instead of the characters' name ?
And, I'd say this is one of those songs that has special artist (just like the original ed, you would put the artist as "Shirahamazaka High School Chorus Club" instead of all the singers' name)
Anyways, I'm out of this discussion, do what you guys like O.O
Sure

GiNa wrote:

Why are "Seto Asami" and "Hayami Saori" in parentheses instead of the characters' name ?
Then I ask back.
Look at these maps. Why does every map uses actual siger's name as the artist?

'Futakotome' from 'Nisemonogatari'

'Platinum Disco' from 'Nisemonogatari'

'Kimi no Hitomi ni Koishiteru' from 'Amagami SS'

GiNa wrote:

And, I'd say this is one of those songs that has special artist (just like the original ed, you would put the artist as "Shirahamazaka High School Chorus Club" instead of all the singers' name)
EDIT : If the artist were a group, I think that would work well. Also 'The title of the anime Cast' would work in this case imo.

'SquarePanicSerenade' from 'Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A'

'Acchi de Kocchi de' from 'Acchi Kocchi'

'Tenshi Ranman Love Power' from 'Seto no Hanayome OVA'
Mafiamaster
Fixed video offset.

Ranked.
YTYuyu
1st the OP and now the ED...congratz on the rank Andrea-sama ;)
Mismagius
Seems like the comments people make in the other threads are worthless for you.

Congrats on another rank.
Kawayi Rika
Nyan: 3
Melophobia
congratz~!
Suimya

Melophobia wrote:

congratz~!
mancuso_JM_
I'm kinda boring to Congratz you xD!
Anyways... Congratulations!! :D
IchiGUN
Congrats Andrea \:D/
;)
Cyclohexane
#YOLO
Mercurial
Gratz.
Darksonic
This song <3333333

Gratz :3!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks everyone :)
mzl_old
Why don't you just rank all your maps yourself?
Sure
congratulations :D
No_Gu
Gratz
Snepif
Seriously.. I don't know if I want to cry or laugh.
Kei
The start of the song (00:00:069 ~ 01:00:750) is mappable. Half of the song is unnecessarily skipped imo :l
cRyo[iceeicee]
TARI TARI!!!!
Konei
Congratz~
dkun

Kei wrote:

The start of the song (00:00:069 ~ 01:00:750) is mappable. Half of the song is unnecessarily skipped imo :l
uh, isn't this unrankable if it's not mapped?
Spread Wings_old
Omg everyone is conspiring against Andrea maps :o
Sakura

dkun wrote:

Kei wrote:

Yes it is, unranking, mapper needs to finish mapping the first half
Shiro

dkun wrote:

Kei wrote:

The rule states 20% of the mp3 (not cumulative), so 15% intro and 15% outro unmapped is allowed, but 21% intro alone unmapped isn't.
dkun
Kurokami
Oh my. Andrea is so lazy. o.o
Oricc
Nice one BATs
GladiOol
I love it how such a mistake was made by a BAT.
Natteke
People never learn

Spread Wings_old

GladiOol wrote:

I love it how such a mistake was made by a BAT.
Marcin

Natteke wrote:

People never learn

Tanzklaue
wow, we had quite a few slaps from andrea about what he got ranked. but, really, a not even finished, half-assed map?

bt we shouldn't bash andrea to much, though he is really a lazy something, but much rather the MAT (Kenezz) and BAT (Mafiamaster) giving this their seal of approval, in form of a bubble and a rank. something like this is not a "little slip", not overlooking an overlapped repeatarrow or something, no, this was ranking a simply not finished map and I don't know, but I don't think that anybody else would have got this ranked.

this is a punch into the face of everybody who actually cares about his map, everybody who desperately tries to get MATs and BATs to mod his or her map, and to every MAT/BAT who actually tries to do his or her job properly.
thelewa
Everyone deserves a slap
Snepif
Wow. Just wow. Another unranked speedrank o.o well... mapping 2 diffs with half of the mp3 not being mapped and pure copypasta... I don't know what to say honestly.
Also...

Tanzklaue wrote:

this is a punch into the face of everybody who actually cares about his map, everybody who desperately tries to get MATs and BATs to mod his or her map, and to every MAT/BAT who actually tries to do his or her job properly.
Pretty much what it is, indeed.
Seph
yay another quality map ran-

oh.
Mismagius

Seph wrote:

oh.
your avatar is perfect for that post

Also... I completely agree with the previous posts.

Also, a question to andrea:

Why do you have to ignore the people who say this? Why do you just keep doing what you are doing? Don't you think it's unfair?

But please don't troll. Give constructive criticism instead of trolling, thanks. Any trolling posts will be deleted.
dkun

Blue Dragon wrote:

Seph wrote:

oh.
your avatar is perfect for that post

Also... I completely agree with the previous posts.

Also, a question to andrea:

Why do you have to ignore the people who say this? Why do you just keep doing what you are doing? Don't you think it's unfair?

But please don't troll. Give constructive criticism instead of trolling, thanks. Any trolling posts will be deleted.
Another question to Andrea:

Are you choosing to be oblivious on purpose or are you just that oblivious?
t/92895
show more