forum

mapping with a youtube mp3 download

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cagmcpe
One question can you actually rank a yt mp3 download? if you download mp3 from youtube its actually 192kpbs.
Serizawa Haruki
From what I've seen, most YouTube mp3s are not high quality, probably around 128 kbps. Many maps have been disqualified because they used an mp3 from YouTube with poor quality so I think it's better if you try to find an audio file somewhere else.
Topic Starter
cagmcpe

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

From what I've seen, most YouTube mp3s are not high quality, probably around 128 kbps. Many maps have been disqualified because they used an mp3 from YouTube with poor quality so I think it's better if you try to find an audio file somewhere else.

i think you can boost the bitrate of a song.
-Flashlight-
if you use a good quality yt downloader like 192kbps one then no problem, but avoid generic 128kbps downloaders
Endaris

cagmcpe wrote:

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

Encoding with a higher bitrate from a lower bitrate basically flags your map as unrankable right away.
Topic Starter
cagmcpe

Endaris wrote:

cagmcpe wrote:

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

Encoding with a higher bitrate from a lower bitrate basically flags your map as unrankable right away.

ohh good to know