forum

New Playing Mode Triathlon

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Xynite
Well, my suggestion a.k.a. request, is to propose the creation of a "triathlon" mode where you have to play Osu Standard, Catch the Beat and Taiko mode, all in one song, maybe it could be even made for coop mode, that each has to play one kind of em. This is my request.

Thanks.
An64fan
This would be pretty neat of an idea. I don't know how well it would work for coop with each player doing only one (seeing as you'd need a player for each mode and there'd need to be a way to determine who's playing what). For a general multiplayer mode, though, this would be pretty cool.
Hikato
I was thinking of something similar where the mapper can make a new section with the mode they choose (so the song can start as normal osu then switch to taiko or ctb in a new section and back again).

I'm not sure how this would be possible but it would be pretty cool.
Starrodkirby86
Going off Hikato's idea, maybe the game modes will switch after every break (That is, if they're long enough). It would really be creative, but maybe there would have to be more Special Modes first...

Let's see how far this goes. :3
Topic Starter
Xynite
Well, i was thinking of something that modder could put some kind of spinner, but instead of spinner a countdown wheel with a WARNING!! !! XXXX MODE!! !! turning for 5 seconds on easy maps and maybe only 1 second hard ones for example, and after that, XXXX mode would start.

P.D. XXXX doesn't stands for what someone might have thought ... dirtyminded ... :P