forum

The Advice Game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL
Simple.
Ask the person below you for advice on something
The person below you will have to give you the shittiest advice ever while keeping a light touch to the subject
I'll start it off
How to boil an egg?
samX500
You should make it clearer in the title that you want shit advice, people don't always read the OP.

OT
Make sure that the water is at around 10 degree. If it's too hot the eg is going to burn. Also be sure to hit it your egg with a spoon every 5 minute or so, if the egg crack, then it's not ready and should be left boiling for a while.

How can I get a girlfriend
Achromalia
don't just hit into her with a pick-up truck line.

if thou desire to girl get and be, then be kinda and fork providing, and respect hurt witches. tree herd as heard owned indivisible, bun moat import ant lead, jut fun key bee ore cell.

- - -

hope i did that justice.

but i'd like to know,

how can i improve at creating music, art, games, and animations, with everything else in the way?
keremaru
you just do
put slow music at sentimental part, fast music at exciting part, memorable music on important part
you draw good art or hire a commission artist to do
games = program knowledge
animation = fluid draw art good

how do i get her to feel the same way that i do?
samX500
One of the best way is to kidnap her and force her to watch a looped videoclip showing whatever feeling you want her to adopt.

I assure by then she will feel the same way after a few mounth of watching this clip!

How can I code proper code?
Carmlillball
Use the laptop's microphone and talk to the computer. Or just communicate telepathically. The computer will do what you want it to. These damn WII DSs are magic.

------------------------------------

How should I study maths?
samX500
When you fail a problem, look up the solution from whichever source is availible and then don't redo the problem because you now know how to do it and it saves time.

How should I study english?
Ashton

how to get money?
keremaru
step 1: take financial algebra
step 2: math
step 3: profit
step 4: profit
step 5: stonks
step 6: actually profit off of your profits

- - - -
is it right for me to give dating advice as warnings when i haven't even been in a relationship?
samX500
yes absolutely, you should stop right aways.

-------------------------------------------------

How can I learn to code better
johnmedina999
I guess you should just code more try to condense your code as much you can. I don't know where you are exactly in your coding skills, but you should be looking out for stuff like
if(boolvar == True)
, magic numbers, and repetition. Especially repetition. Also yes, code more.

---

What is a good cost-free music sequencer / program for putting together songs? I've just been using Sony Vegas to make mashups so far but that's kinda boring. Is there any good free music-dedicated program for Windows? Or something that's not free that can be easily pirated
Nuuskamuikkunen
The only free program I know for editing audio is Audacity, pretty basic though.
Maybe ardour or FL studio?

---------------------

What is the best way one can spend 10 dollars?
samX500
Buy a pack of cigarette. Not only will you break your lung, but this investisment will also force you to buy more cigarette, turning this little 10$ into several thousands of dollar across the shortened time of your life.
JustABeginner
This funny person isn't asking for advice huh? No advice for you.

-------------------------------

How do I get friends so that I won't have to be alone again? :'(
Nuuskamuikkunen
Just get in their lives even if they don't ask for it.

How can I draw better?
JustABeginner
Become a drawer.

-------------------------------

How to make this game popular?
Hydreigon
Tell your friendos about how awesome this game is.
-
How can i open a tight lid of a jar?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Do exactly as i do.
Exactly.
Exactly.

How do I earn a trophy?
JustABeginner
Achieving something one could never possibly do.
---
Any advice on how to bring back Forum Games?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Throw all your bucks and bribe people to revive FG.

How to be happy, genuinely happy?
show more