Taiko World Cup #3 (Concluded - Taiwan wins)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ca Calne
it was a very fun time with Canada B Chile B and Taiwan that was a nice match :D
Kuro
Wha- What? A slash? What's up with the slash and why are we the only ones slashed out in the leaderboards? Did we do something bad? :?
/me is scared

I plead innocent...
MYRKUL
Can someone explain the leaderboard? I'm a bit confused (?)
Haruka
Basically because there are 8 teams from 4 countries fighting for a spot in ro16 (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, and Canada), there are 4 extra slots to be filled by the 4 next most qualified teams based on SDR. Those teams moving on are Germany A (#17), Indonesia (#19), Spain (#20), and Macau (#21). The reason USA B is crossed out is because technically they are suppose to move on to ro16 because they rank #18, but since USA A already qualified and they did not, there is no reason for the teams to face each other since USA A will be representing USA in ro16.
Kuro
Aww poo, so we're out for good, I guess...
Well, there's always next year

Until then, I shall bid you adieu ~
MYRKUL

Haruka wrote:

Basically because there are 8 teams from 4 countries fighting for a spot in ro16 (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, and Canada), there are 4 extra slots to be filled by the 4 next most qualified teams based on SDR. Those teams moving on are Germany A (#17), Indonesia (#19), Spain (#20), and Macau (#21). The reason USA B is crossed out is because technically they are suppose to move on to ro16 because they rank #18, but since USA A already qualified and they did not, there is no reason for the teams to face each other since USA A will be representing USA in ro16.
Thanks <3
Niko-nyan
what??? Indonesia on RO16 D: omg D:
Thelma
Omg we are so lucky
Flanster

Qualification Stage 1-4: Japan A vs Japan B
Match history:
#3 TWC Japan A vs Japan B
Nashmun
Epic match \:D/
Flanster
Long one, im starving *eats the desk*.
Cyclohexane
Congrats Taiwa- Uh, I mean Hong Kong A!
-xNaCLx-

Mr Color wrote:

Congrats Taiwa- Uh, I mean Hong Kong A!
predicting :D
Niko-nyan
where is the mp of HongKong A Vs B ?
Acrith
Xakyrie

Group Stage - Canada A vs Canada B
Match history:
#3 TWC Canada A vs Canada B
1st Round
0 Canada A - Canada B 1

2nd Round
1 Canada A - Canada B 1

3rd Round
2 Canada A - Canada B 1

4th Round
2 Canada A - Canada B 2

5th Round
3 Canada A - Canada B 2

6th Round
3 Canada A - Canada B 3

7th Round
3 Canada A - Canada B 4

8th Round
4 Canada A - Canada B 4

9th Round
5 Canada A - Canada B 4

Canada A wins the match!

That is all for now!

hipster3000
OMG CLOSE
Xakyrie
Sorry for the lack of screenshots for maps 1-3, I totally forgot and no one else was taking them.

Congrats both teams! SUCH AN EPIC MATCH TOO CLOSE
hipster3000

Couldn't have said it better Kenny ●ω●
Haruka
Before:

After:

nerves too stronk lol

I'm really sorry I let my team down... but alas, Canada A: you better make us proud! :D such an intense match ww
show more