forum

Ranking every diaries

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samX500
Hello OT denizen, as you should have noticed, recently many denizen have posted there diaries on the forums. I decided that I would rank everything single one of the diaries posted based on the criteria of quality and effort. I will not be ranking my own diary out of mercy for the other diaries since my diary is obviously objectively the best and there is no bias in what I am saying.

If you believe a certain diaries should be higher up on the list, do tell me the reason why you think I’ve underranked it and I might see something I didn’t previously realize and might change my stance on the thread.

Feel free to post your own ranking of the best diaries as well!

14- Keremal : Low effort, it only contains one word, there is nothing really to analyse.

14- Westonini: Low effort, this diary only has one word in it so there is not much I can analyse there.

12- ? : hmmmmm, I guess it is a bit better than some of the other low effort thread since it give a strange sense of mystery.

11- levesterz : Only one line is not really enough for me to judge, I guess it’s better than those one words diary.

10- Nate Bait : This diary is a bit lacking, it last for only 3 lines and could use a bit more effort. It is the only diary thread that is actually being updated by it’s creator and used as a real diary but I am only evaluating the original post so that doesn’t add any more points.

9- Philipines :An interesting entry among all other entry. It is fairly low effort but making it the diary of a country is an funny twist so I’ll give it a bit more points because of that.

8- johnmedina999: Good enough diary, those are just simple honest words from a commoner and there is nothing wrong with that, it is what diaries are for afterall.

7- Ashton : The first denizen to post his diary, it is a pretty good diary post, nothing too fancy but not lacking either. I also gotta give more points for starting off the whole diary posting.

6- Unpredictable : The second thread and a very good one at that. It’s content is very well made, the story of a story less person was nice, plus, the diary is an opposite of the original thread by Ashton, which makes it a very good meta thread.

5- Abraker : A very interesting diary. It is hard to judge since it contains 7 other diaries that were all made before the influx of diary made by OT denizen. If I were to count those diaries in my ranking that would easily make abraker’s diary the best one by far by both metric of quality and effort. However I only count the original post so it won’t get that far. It doesn’t follow the format established for diaries but following an established format isn’t something a scientist would do would it?

4- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : A very good entry, it follows the diary format but adds some zargo text to make it sound strange and dangerous which makes it pretty unique.

3- Serraionga : A very strange entry, it doesn’t really count as a diary but it has a very high amount of effort and quality and thus, get’s really high in my ranking

2- Achromalia : An excellent diary thread, it follows the same format as the first two poster’s, Ashton and Unpredictable’,diaries, but has much better wording and is more poetic and emotional.

1- Coldtooth : An amzing diary, it is by far the highest effort diary we've got and also is of an amazing quality. It is exactly what a diary should be, just a place the let out your feelings. It truly deserves to win the award of best diary.
Westonini
what about the ColdTooth one
Ashton

Westonini wrote:

what about the ColdTooth one

ColdWho?
Topic Starter
samX500
It wasn't listed on abraker's OT!Event post so I missed it. Imma edit my post.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I shall stay at 4 today and dominate the whole world tomorrow
Westonini
i shall stay tied for last place today and tomorrow
ColdTooth
levesterz
I am suprise my thread is not in last place
Westonini
does that mean i'm lower than a trash can?
levesterz

Westonini wrote:

does that mean i'm lower than a trash can?

uhh errmm noo... nobody is lower than a tash can as trashcan only accept trash so technically you are inside the trashcan wait noo that sound lewd.. erm hmm ... oh coldtooth dairy is the best nice .
Westonini
sounds nice n' cozy
abraker
Owh I need to add Coldtooth's diary
Nate Bait
top 10 is nice

and congrats ColdTooth! >w<