forum

ColdTooth: A Mystery Behind an Innocent Figure

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
No, really, who the fuck am I?

Well, I hate people. I've fled from real life and other bullshit relating into anything that's about drama, dribbling its way into my front door and then claiming my life without consent. I'm a clueless spectre, roaming the front lines with lies and hatred, before retreating into the woods and probably pleasuring myself with laughter and post-drama, realizing I've won and/or it being a fucking waste of my goddamn time.

Was a brony since day one of the show being aired in the US, and quit during it's downfall, which is slightly recently. Yeah I still have a pony oc I've fully developed, yeah I still adore the cute art here and there that is really good, but the toxicity skyrocketed once multiple people started picking sides, and most of the time I was a brony, I was always talked shit about, either by fellow bronies, or other people that hated fandoms like that. I left it anyways because I knew the show was going downhill, and the community itself wasn't any better. You can argue this is probably where I grew my thick skin, but it's mostly real-life stuff that... well... I'm not comfortable speaking about. Just never really wanted to.. since it's always been plaguing my mind, and every time I talk about it in public, I just feel dumber and dumber and more compelled to just burst open and get it out of my system, not a great deal of venting, and I'd rather keep it secret until I'm older.

But... I guess I should continue my dumbass self, because most of you know me as just an innocent little snowfox. A frosted snowcone, happy, smiling in the pictures, blushing quietly to themselves while they wait for something to do. That's me. I'm a pokefur. I'm disgusting, I know. Every troll and hater is just going to mock me for who I am, and that's fine. It doesn't make me more proud of who I am, it just makes me laugh at the people that waste their time on me. Because I don't have a job, or a life, or any motivation today, so what makes them so special as to try and mock me. I'll just laugh with them, mock my own self, since I make fun of myself on a daily basis. Honestly, the more I see people out there trying to think they're hot shit, the more they are wasting their time, on more vital targets.

And that's who I am. A distraction. I am simply just doing my job to either piss people off, or just to grab the attention for just a split moment. That's how I got here in life, making people upset, and getting some slight attention. I am just an idiot, I know. I might just be a sadistic fuck, but I do enjoy shitposting, because what are they going to do if I'm not breaking any rules? They'll look at me and go "oh yeah, it's just him again, he's ok". If I really wanted to grab the attention for the long run, I'd do something absolutely fucking retarded, and straight-up do things that nobody else dares to do.

I wouldn't do that though, heh...

I've already lost the innocence of myself by just shitposting almost weekly here, either with regular word-terms like me being gay, or the simple "die". Gosh I can almost remember the fun time with OT bingo... that shit was actually kind of fun, and I wouldn't mind doing it again. Was worth my time and the incentives was just to have fun, and that, in life, is something I never can get almost daily.

I was a meteorologist for OT news, describing weather affects that was almost like how things were at the time. Sunny? It was probably a clear day for good shitposting. Cloudy? It was a bit heated at times. Rainfall? A refreshment and a reminder that we are being watched. Although maybe that wasn't what I thought of it at the time. This was 2-3 years ago, damnit! I don't remember what I did 2 months ago, was I even conscious, probably not, atleast I wasn't drunk or drugged up and brought to some ditch below a roadside-bridge. That would be a very horrifying experience, and I'm so glad I didn't have many friends, because this is exactly what I had feared, the betrayal of friendships. Goddamnit I can drone on all day just talking about how all of my friends either abandoned me, never looked at me like a normal person, which was probably the case, or straight-up told me to fuck off, and then left me outside in the heavy rain, as each raindrop would resemble every little moment I've had with them, falling down, dripping off of me, and then left in a puddle.

Maybe things were just my fault... I've always failed people. I failed my parents because I could never get a job or a life, and how I'm stuffing myself in this basement that probably has several cobwebs laying around. I could count each one, and probably make a few buddies here. There was a big one here not too long ago, but we quickly had to put him down, mostly because we figured out he was poisonous. Not sure how he got in here... Oh I don't like spiders, but I don't really actively hate them. I only remove them from my presence if they get close to me, and I mean close. Like, a hair's breath.

R-Right... I should probably continue with this, knowing me I only scratched the surface of who I am, to which I keep myself too mysterious. But the problem is I've already made myself too open by saying who I am, was, and how I got here, I think that's pretty darn open of me to begin with. Maybe one day I'll get some recognition, I've been big in some games that aren't triple-A, and was a decent mapper in osu! back in 2014, save for the pony shit I threw around because hurr durr gotta be the next ztrot. I could also drone on about the mapping scheme, been very annoyed with it ever since it completely changed in 2015/2016. Never really liked change, unless it was necessary or broken. I always follow a simple rule, if it ain' broke, don't fix it. Seems overlooked in today's world, with steam changing, gaming, and well, everything in today's world. Have you guys also noticed a similar trend in today's society, where change is always happening, and 90% of the change is just not needed, and mostly a waste of space.

Y'know... maybe I should just spill the beans. Does anyone actually think I'm an insufferable idiot? I think I am. The things I do is questionable, but everyone just puts it off to the side and then moves on. That's how I see it in life, people have gotten more used to people like me that they just move on with today's life. Never really occurs to me that people think I'm an idiot, yes I'm retarded, but I am not the same level of retard as the people that wants to cause mass panic and chaos, like... y-you get the idea.

But, to really get to the point. Inside all of these shitposts, there is a person that actually cares, even if they don't seem like it. I care about everyone I meet, until you make yourself look like a goddamn fool, and try to throw me into the pit of drama, haha! I see those spikes of death, I'm not falling for it that time, you spiky cunt! I am a wholesome boy, innocent, and caring. Infact I am a person of equality. I love and hate everyone I come across to. You put up with the dumb parts of me, and we'll get along pretty nicely. Those are the people that I enjoy talking and playing games with the most. We share dumb memes of today's generation, laugh while playing, and cooperate to pass time. That's the kind of people I like the most. Not the ones that are sensitive to who they are, or who they are friends with, and their drama, not those bastards that thinks they can drag me, an innocent soul, into their pitiful collapse. You think I can trust that grim smile of yours, but I trust nobody. Not even myself! Did I get out of character... ah fuck I must've.

No matter how dire these situations are getting, I've never come to a point in my life where tomorrow might just be the end of me. I'm going to get real here for just a moment, sometimes I move forward in life, but I make no steps. Sometimes I make some steps, but I'm going backwards in life. It's some kind of pause... somewhere in my timeline I've fucked up, and I can't reverse it or continue until I've fully dread from it, and that's how I'm living right now. At this point I'm stringing words together to form sentences that makes some sense, but always leaves the tiniest of details out, and makes people confused and enranged.

I'm being serious though, I think everything I've said in the past decade someone out there is just trying to make me edge my frustrations and make it seem like they can get revenge on it. It almost feels like half the furries I talk to they always try to make a big deal on it and forcibly shove content nobody fucking cares about into my face, and it just makes me wonder if I'm with the right people. Definitely not, but... do I really care? I'm just another person in life that pushes myself into the world of nonsensical things, mostly out of boredom and curiosity, and for my amusement. The games I've played in the past made me feel the charm in me, building character, and embracing ideas for the future, but it's almost impossible to imagine nowadays with today's technology, and this trend continues in my life when I view the latest games and ideas, and the old ones just fade away like some ghost in your kitchen snatching bread for the night. As careless as it seems, maybe one person will analyze everything I've been typing and understand a code, if there was any to begin with.

Huh... that gives me an idea, but how far can I take it?

Nevermind that, it's illogical for me to do such a thing. I am just an innocent fox, with nothing to do besides be a dick to people. Is that really something I can control, or anyone, well, besides mods messaging me to knock it the fuck off. I don't think I've ever had a mod tell me to literally stop, save for maybe... a couple times back in 2013? Nah I'm reformed... I believe it. Maybe there is a few mods out there looking at me like some deranged shitposter, waiting to strike a big hammer on my ass. Would be interesting. I'll stop talking about our higher-ups, they're pretty nice as far as I can tell, and are only doing their job. Can ya really blame 'em?

Guess I'll probably go back to mapping, ranking Critical Hit hopefully. Please some BN just look at it, I'll do almost anything, besides money. I'll probably cry if I don't rank it this year. In the meantime, I'm going to forcibly torture myself by learning how to play the latest pp maps with my favorite mod: Flashlight. It's the only thing I'm good at, I am a masochist after all. Wait didn't I say I was sadistic earlier? Ah, probably not, I already forget. I should map another pony song, just to get the haters to downvote it. That seems like a pretty good idea, because I enjoy making good maps, and not pp maps, because that's all I really see today. Must be something for the top players, right?

Oh it just hit midnight in my timezone, I wonder how long I've been typing this. Ah, probably only a paragraph long, maybe a quick minute read. That's how my posts are, right? Just nonsensical bullshit that only pleases people for half a second before typing something that's only 8% as much effort as what I post. Ah well, the bandwagon must continue, and therefore, I have to gain some attention, right?

Right? N-Nevermind. I'm just an idiot. Sorry for wasting your time, you can go back to posting other threads of such nature.
Meah
Innocent Figure
> NO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is supposed to be funny ffs. 2 wholesome 5 me

For real tho, I haven’t talked to you a lot (or you could say that I have never really talked to you and our conversations are usually because of we posting on the same thread), but everytime I see your shitpost, it kinda makes me chuckle a bit. You are like one of most natural person on this forum as you don’t put filter on or try to be funny while posting and it’s really interesting tbh. Hope everything will go well in your life and yeah...

Back to a funny me
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
Well, atleast I am doing my job right ^^

Everything in my life is going alright. It has its ups and downs, but I can't really complain. Life always directs to a path, and I guess I was directed off in the distance.

Well, back to shitposting~