Topic Starter
Macacito
I don't trust Legendre anymore
Kogarou-
I agree 👍
ColdTooth
show's over
abraker
Well you have to look at all the possible things that could have came to this inevitable conclusion. For one, Lengendre displayed unparalleled skill that even puts the the god of osu, Cookiezi's, in shame. Cookiezi's recovery to the #1 spot was done in record time, and Lengendre recovery is now done in more record time. It's almost scary how in record time it was. If you had to guess if anyone can do it better I would say they were fake. Simple as that, and it can't be simpler than that either. Lengendre is on that threshold where he is maybe fake, not saying he is, but there is a very real possibility he is. If he is fake, he got what he deserved as he should. If he is not fake we can all yell at peppy and go back to clicking circles as we always do. It's a matter of examining relative perspectives across a wide spectrum of possible end results. We can't much else anymore than what's done now.
Kogarou-

ColdTooth wrote:

show's over

low effort post
fuck you
ColdTooth

Kogarou- wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

show's over

low effort post
fuck you

I agree 👍
Nyaruko-san
innocent until proven guilty
keremaru
innocent until proven innocentn't
Serraionga

ColdTooth wrote:

show's over

YohaneNeko
I agree <3
- Marco -
Legendre got banned just because she's a girl smh osu team
ASHIQUL
can i get the link to this so called legendre i hear?
basically there are a over 30 players whose name match
and im toooo lazy to go thru that shitstorm sooo plz
Endaris
we don't talk about lovesmackers here
kikosalgueiro
Legendre is more legit than cookiezi but you guys just keep saying he is a hacker so sad :(
ColdTooth

kikosalgueiro wrote:

Legendre is more legit than cookiezi but you guys just keep saying he is a hacker so sad :(

you are being brainwashed

time to find some new hobbies to worship
abraker
Looks like Legendre is not so Legendre after all
Serraionga
obama better
johnmedina999
ASHIQUL
link!!
shinosky
this isn't obruhma smh
show more