forum

Another Year Closer to Death

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phosuticite
It's my birth day y'all. Let us get this gamer bread. Follow closely after the bag. Make only the finest of money moves.

one wish that I have is...To get hit by a bus. I feel like that would be a legendary experience. However!!! Whoever hits me with said bus, do not prosecute that bus driver!! Because they caught me slipping!! That is on ME!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, thank you. <3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nothing turn me on more than a hint of self-deprecation. Happy birthday!

Topic Starter
Phosuticite

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Nothing turn me on more than a hint of self-deprecation. Happy birthday!

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!
samX500
Happy birthday!

Tad Fibonacci

Wew... That was close.
You almost broke the law there buddy.
Lucky for you I was browsing the forums despite having to use the new one.
abraker
And your birthday present: The loss of the old forums
ColdTooth

Phosuticite wrote:

one wish that I have is...To get hit by a bus.

Ah, the joys of spreading my pain onto others~
keremaru
OP but with the proper gamer grammar edit fixture.

It's my birthday, y'all. Let us receive this holy bread for gamer bath water. Follow closely after the pinata bag. Make only the finest of ca$h money moves. 

One wish that I have is...To get hit by a battle bus. I feel like that would be an epic gamer's legendary experience. However: Whoever hits me with said bus... Do NOT prosecute that bus driver! They caught me slipping. That is on ME!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, thank you. Gamer birthday (whatever thing) signing off. Achieve those epic victory royales, gamers. And default on everybody's 40-mile foreheads! <3
Ska
happ borth

h

hope u have a good one there 2 qt p

sadly i do not have any dancing anime girls to post because i ate them, but at heart we all have an anime girl dancing inside of us
Topic Starter
Phosuticite
You all are so kind! I love you all.