posted
Total Posts
show more
mancuso_JM_
wow, that was fast. go go go ztrot :)
Aurele
These are suggestions..

[Holy Shiet!]
As said in-game chat, 00:10:390 - this timing section sounds really loud. I can understand that the other timing volumes are at 100% but with the Soft set.

This is what the timings are at.
I am suggesting two things to you,
  1. Decrease the volume of 00:10:390 - at 80%
  2. *Change the set to Soft like the others.
*If you actually do this one, the other timing set can be deleted.
01:37:731 (1) - to 01:44:549 (12) - . As you can hear, there's alot of finishes which it can be really annoying. But this is not the problem.
This 01:44:549 (12) - to this 01:46:458, there's no finishes. It feels empty to have no finish since you added alot previously. To Keep the consistency, you should add finishes to:
  1. 01:44:822 (1) -
  2. 01:45:367 (5) -
  3. 01:45:640 (8) -
  4. 01:45:913 (1) -
02:34:458 - same as I said for the point above. You add finishes to 02:30:095 to 02:34:458 and it suddently stops. Again here, I am suggesting you two things.
  1. *Delete these finishes. (02:30:095 to 02:34:458)
  2. Add more finishes after this point.
*If I was you, I would have delete these finishes since you only have them for 4 seconds.
02:50:822 (6) - You could add a finish here to keep the consistency with 02:49:731 (12) - and 02:51:913 (15) - .
03:08:685 - You may also add a finish here because of the song you tried to reproduce with finishes.

kgo, Approve this map.
Topic Starter
ztrot

Gabe wrote:

These are suggestions..

[Holy Shiet!]
As said in-game chat, 00:10:390 - this timing section sounds really loud. I can understand that the other timing volumes are at 100% but with the Soft set. the reason the 1st set was at sixty was to make sure the jump from to normal was cushioned as the song went on it was deemed not needed to change the samples during normal to soft hits I kept the 1st one because it didn't hurt anything.

This is what the timings are at.
I am suggesting two things to you,
  1. Decrease the volume of 00:10:390 - at 80%
  2. *Change the set to Soft like the others.
*If you actually do this one, the other timing set can be deleted.
01:37:731 (1) - to 01:44:549 (12) - . As you can hear, there's alot of finishes with it can be really annoying. But this is not the problem.
This 01:44:549 (12) - to this 01:46:458, there's no finishes. It feels empty to have no finish since you added alot previously. To Keep the consistency, you should add finishes to: the music changed for the finish pattern i was using it so I layed off them as not to spam the sound as much
  1. 01:44:822 (1) -
  2. 01:45:367 (5) -
  3. 01:45:640 (8) -
  4. 01:45:913 (1) -
02:34:458 - same as I said for the point above. You add finishes to 02:30:095 to 02:34:458 and it suddently stops. Again here, I am suggesting you two things. it stops because the pattern changes and the music it is following does as well
  1. *Delete these finishes. (02:30:095 to 02:34:458)
  2. Add more finishes after this point.
*If I was you, I would have delete these finishes since you only have them for 4 seconds.
02:50:822 (6) - You could add a finish here to keep the consistency with 02:49:731 (12) - and 02:51:913 (15) - .
03:08:685 - You may also add a finish here because of the song you tried to reproduce with finishes.

kgo, Approve this map.
I really don't mind the hitsounds the way they are now sorry but I would like to keep it as is .
Sync
Mismagius
WHAT THE OH MY FUCKING GOD

OH GOD MAN OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD MAN
Uni
Gz on le approved
Topic Starter
ztrot
lol the fuck I went to check it and a few secs later approved did not see this one coming o.O thanks everyone.
thelewa
holy fuck gz
Kurokotei
oh god
Failed
Holy shit!! It's Approved!!
Liut
i have no words for this map.
val0108
really it's approved!?

god
Milkshake
k
[Luanny]
gz \o
awesome taiko, MMzz <3
winber1
wow holy shit, it got ranked, and also holy shit, this is so much easier than before
Zare
Oh wow, congratz u guys :o
[Yue]

Failed wrote:

Holy shit!! It's Approved!!
Kyonko Hizara
congrats :)
Mirage
Just no.
Mismagius

Maddy wrote:

Just no.
yes
evilblade_old

Maddy wrote:

Just no.
Chewin
o.o/*
Aurele
kgo, killing myself with these jumps.
Jenny
Lunah
RIP
Low
HOLY BUTTS
Cygnus
AH. spring is here.
rickyboi

val0108 wrote:

really it's approved!?

god
Cristian
Wait a second, why is in the tag "Taiko"?
ok
vidya

rickyboi wrote:

val0108 wrote:

really it's approved!?

god
[Dellirium]
Ranking Criteria:
Hitobjects must never be off-screen. All mapsets are played from a fixed-screen viewpoint, so any hitobjects that are even partially off-screen can make it very difficult to read the pattern they are following. Test play your map to confirm this.
MillhioreF
inb4 unrank
Milkshake
lolololol
Mercurial
Someone is evading the Rules... again.

Also.

Kurisuchianu wrote:

Wait a second, why is in the tag "Taiko"?
ok
Nice TAG map :)
Wishy
Go unrank.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.
JMC
Holy shit its Airman related...!!

Blue Dragon wrote:

WHAT THE OH MY FUCKING GOD

OH GOD MAN OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD MAN
Mismagius
That rule does not include HardRock-changed maps, so that'd be a stupid/unnecessary reason for the unrank. But if the childish haters would like it unranked so badly, oh well :P
Card N'FoRcE

Blue Dragon wrote:

That rule does not include HardRock-changed maps, so that'd be a stupid/unnecessary reason for the unrank. But if the childish haters would like it unranked so badly, oh well :P
I agree (as in "I agree that mods shouldn't change how a map has to be modded/fixed"), but I still find it funny that some people made rules about stuff that basically can't be played easily on Hidden but plays fine normally.
Mismagius
Also, stop blaming me for whatever happened in the ranking/approving process of this map. I wasn't ANY involved with it, the only thing I did was submit the old map, struggle for it to get approved and fail (because there were 'easier maps waiting for it'), then ztrot asked me to resubmit the map and then he got it ranked on his own.

If you really want to put the blame in someone when you don't even know the story behind it, you are stupid.

Yes, this goes to some certain people in a certain country, who seem to hate me for no reason at all.
Purple

Blue Dragon wrote:

Also, stop blaming me for whatever happened in the ranking/approving process of this map. I wasn't ANY involved with it, the only thing I did was submit the old map, struggle for it to get approved and fail (because there were 'easier maps waiting for it'), then ztrot asked me to resubmit the map and then he got it ranked on his own.

If you really want to put the blame in someone when you don't even know the story behind it, you are stupid.

Yes, this goes to some certain people in a certain country, who seem to hate me for no reason at all.
Well idk wtf is wrong with Argentina but ~I~ don't hate you at all :3. Fame is always going to attract some very vocal haters, you just have to accept that fact and deal with it. They are just jealous of your legendary status as a mapper.
show more