Topic Starter
Megumy

rre4952 wrote:

the link is not working

it's good the link works! =)
Matt2e2

RaZoX_HD wrote:

They might be referring to the broken .osk file. Normal .osk files shouldn't have nested folders inside them (in other words, all the skin's elements shouldn't be inside a folder in the archive). You could just export your skin as a .osk from the game's settings and it shouldn't have that problem.
Topic Starter
Megumy

Matt2e2 wrote:

RaZoX_HD wrote:

They might be referring to the broken .osk file. Normal .osk files shouldn't have nested folders inside them (in other words, all the skin's elements shouldn't be inside a folder in the archive). You could just export your skin as a .osk from the game's settings and it shouldn't have that problem.

Ok thanks for info =)!
ITzRecipe
Yeah is there a way for me to get rid of that like white box and not have it play only in that white box? also y does it seem like I have less of a health bar thingy whatever u call it? Is it cuz that bar is smaller? Like I love everything about this skin except the stuff in game.
Matt2e2

ITzRecipe wrote:

Yeah is there a way for me to get rid of that like white box and not have it play only in that white box? also y does it seem like I have less of a health bar thingy whatever u call it? Is it cuz that bar is smaller? Like I love everything about this skin except the stuff in game.

To remove the playfield border you just need to blank out the scorebar-bg file(s). As for the smaller than usual healthbar, that was just the skinner's decision to make it tiny. You can easily fix it by extending the scorebar in any image editing software, or if you don't exactly know how to do that, copying over a scorebar-colour from another skin also works.
neinkr
loved <3
cxckslayer02
do you intend to make a 4:3 patch?
ITsIKEE
i think the accu is broken (n.umbers misplaced...)i think i got 66 then got a B..?
Choilicious
appart from HP bar being tiny its pretty nice :O
MrBlood228
I have a problem. My osu writes me what "unable to import skin". What to do?
ThisGameNotGood
Love this skin, but sometimes it doesn't show me the rank i got on multi
camilo432
the link doesn't load me
Szyszek
How to change cursor?
When i try to change cursor my cursor changed to deafult cursor and i can't repair it.
Chibijuu

Matt2e2 wrote:

ITzRecipe wrote:

To remove the playfield border you just need to blank out the scorebar-bg file(s). As for the smaller than usual healthbar, that was just the skinner's decision to make it tiny. You can easily fix it by extending the scorebar in any image editing software, or if you don't exactly know how to do that, copying over a scorebar-colour from another skin also works.

[quote="ITzRecipe"] Wow thanks uwu
wiisterya
For some reason, sides of the skin are cut off on my monitor. Nezuko and Tanjiro on the bottom right are cut off along with the cherry blossoms on the top right. Advice or solutions?
TAKEOOOUT
thank you
Random_UserHere
Since using the skin for a solid hour I have found many broken things, such as the 16:9 ratio not actually line up and the accuracy percentage is incorrect with the first 9 being replaced with a 6, which is not user error. I have gone and tested it is a 9 but shows as a 6. Besides those issues, I find the details very nice and nice skin overall.
Ayantheboss
when i press download it starts to download then it says cant load this site or something idk pls help me.I just know its a good skin cuz i saw it on yt.
show more