forum

How to add squares to skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurdog
At first, I already looked at many post about skinning an also took a look. Actually nobody talked about my problem so I'm creating this post.

For normal I play with InGame-Interface and leaderboard turned off. In some skins there is also a square added to the Interface. What I want is to have play with this square without having the interface turned on.

Is there any way to add this square to the normal black background because I play with 100% dim.

Your Jakub
RockRoller
its not possible to have that while having the interface disabled. The only option would be to blank out everything besides the scorebar-bg with the sqaure, but it would make it so that you wouldn't have e.g. numbers on the RP and such stuff, so it isn't really recommended
h3oCharles

RockRoller wrote:

its not possible to have that while having the interface disabled. The only option would be to blank out everything besides the scorebar-bg with the sqaure, but it would make it so that you wouldn't have e.g. numbers on the RP and such stuff, so it isn't really recommended

uuh, no? it is possible. you can make the top half of the frame be opaque and that will cover score. to hide acc, make a veeeeery wide score-percent, like 5120x1 wide. to cover combo, go to skin.ini and set ComboPrefix to blank