forum

Any good "high CS and low OD" beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrAro
I would like to play beatmaps with this criteria, since my aiming skills is really accurate, but my accuracy is low :(
Syneergy
Check thelewa player I think, he did hr high od.
Full Tablet
Topic Starter
MrAro
UnnamedBeast

MrAro wrote:

I would like to play beatmaps with this criteria, since my aiming skills is really accurate, but my accuracy is low :(

why don't you play high cs high od? then you have a lot more maps to play and can even learn to play hr
Vuelo Eluko
why is every player who made their account in the last few years spook aim but mashing like crazy
i can hit all the 300's but can't aim for shit
UnnamedBeast

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

why is every player who made their account in the last few years spook aim but mashing like crazy

play more aim maps
Vuelo Eluko

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

play more aim maps
z
KupcaH

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

play
Vuelo Eluko

KupcaH wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

play
x
Topic Starter
MrAro

UnnamedBeast wrote:

MrAro wrote:

why don't you play high cs high od? then you have a lot more maps to play and can even learn to play hr

Yeah, I tried this. But playing HR on 2-3* maps will not make me any better, since OD and CS here is too low. If I try to play 4*, the game will literally drown me in 100's and 50's.
Justified

MrAro wrote:

Yeah, I tried this. But playing HR on 2-3* maps will not make me any better, since OD and CS here is too low. If I try to play 4*, the game will literally drown me in 100's and 50's.

Spamming low OD maps isn't gonna help you in the long run though
Topic Starter
MrAro

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Probably, because nowadays players is trying to play better by playing beatmaps with much higher star rate than they can read? :) And, nowadays osu! beatmaps is less about rhythm, and more about "how fast can you spam"?
Vuelo Eluko
when i started there were no stars
well there were but they were useless
it capped out at 5 stars and 5 stars was basically anything that would be considered at least 3.5 today
except freedom dive another which was 4.5 for some reason
you could only use the scoreboard to get a rough estimate of how difficult a map was.
in fact scoreboards are all top players cared about
maps like atama no taisou, red goose, disconnected hardkore, etc. all that mattered was who was on those leaderboards and #1, pp was an irrelevant farmfest, rrtyui wasn't even top 50 but ubiquitously recognized as #2 in skill.
pp was just based on your amount of placement on leaderboards
for some reason one of the highest pp maps was blue night doko, apparently because it had a very low success rate
yes success rate influenced pp a map gave
simpler times
better times
illyTheKid

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

it capped out at 5 stars and 5 stars was basically anything that would be considered at least 3.5 today
you could only use the scoreboard to get a rough estimate of how difficult a map was.
maps like atama no taisou, red goose, disconnected hardkore, etc. all that mattered was who was on those leaderboards and #1, pp was an irrelevant farmfest, rrtyui wasn't even top 50 but ubiquitously recognized as #2 in skill.
pp was just based on your placement on leaderboards
for some reason one of the highest pp maps was blue night doko, apparently because it had a very low success rate
simpler times
better times

Please tell more, I would like to know more about this cretaceous era.
Topic Starter
MrAro

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

pp was just based on your amount of placement on leaderboards
simpler times
better times

So sad I haven't played osu! earlier :(