forum

Creating my first skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuma Kai
Hi guys, I just hoped into skinning and would like to get some feedback (and any tips, ofc), I only got the bottom part of the song selection done until now but it's going well, I guess... The theme is the goddess Kurisutina.

PS: Yes, I didn't change the mode icon yet, so it's awfully positioned and standing out of the rest...

Sorry if this post isn't supposed to be here, I can't post into the WIP area so I thought it was right.
RockRoller
Its totally fine to post this here, the WIP subforum doesn't really work atm. I would recommend you to join the discord servers in my signature, you will get help and feedback much faster there than on the fourm.

Now onto the skin itself. I would say its fine overall. I owuld cut the wrord map from the options button, so that every button only has one word. That would also fix the allignment issue of the options text with the other texts, now that you only have one line.
The boxes on the userprofile can be nice, but the ones for name and accuracy are too short and the boxes overall stick out quite a bit.