forum

All of Everything (White)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
firebird213-_
So I basically just started playing osu! for a couple of months and I really got into simple and clean skins. Then I saw this Youtube video of this guy playing with the All of Everything (White) skin and I REALLY want it because I think those type of skins help me out. But the only thing is is that the download link is incorrect, If anyone can provide me the link or something 99% as close as this skin, Ill appreciate it.

It is all white and the sliders and circle don't have numbers on them and they are clear in the middle...P.S. I know that was a suckish description lol and ...................Thanks
RockRoller
Topic Starter
firebird213-_
Hey, thanks, It worked :)
1999hondacivic
hi! I'm also looking for the same skin but the one im looking for is probably an older version? its just all white, the circles never change color. :/
Mango Smoothie

1999hondacivic wrote:

hi! I'm also looking for the same skin but the one im looking for is probably an older version? its just all white, the circles never change color. :/

The hit circles color will change due to the creator of the beatmap setting specific combo colors. To negate this, and use your skin's combo colors, click the "Ignore Beatmap Skin" at the start of a map. Hope this helps.
kuukuu
Hey, If anyone can hook me up I want the exact same skin as the white one but with numbers on them, Thank you so much! :D
Oichi Nouhime
damn my skin xD
RockRoller

Oblinity wrote:

Hey, If anyone can hook me up I want the exact same skin as the white one but with numbers on them, Thank you so much! :D
Just take the skin and replace the numbers with whichever ones you like
Saidneyy
Is it possible to change the colors of the circles and the cursor?