Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
This is based on Abraker Generation list

Gens 1st

Gens 2nd

Gens 3rd

Gens 4th

Edit: Guys im tired its 10:00 in here omg thanos is coming after HeLpslgjhsdhgdaghaeorjaogjaodfhooahdfaodjfjg(10:00Pm 27-apr-19) let me know if you guys like this thread

Edit 2: Oh yeah I should noted that im suck at formatting this post

Edit 3: I decide to add Gens 2, Requested for old website, denied because im too lazy ww. (27-apr-19)
Edit 4: I will try to used the old site, added gens 3rd (28-apr-19)
Edit 5: Added Gens 4th( _handholding and other was in the new website because the page was like 50,000+)
Tad Fibonacci
This is a pretty cool idea.

I'd still prefer old site but it's okay.
KupcaH
New website meh.
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_

KupcaH wrote:

New website meh.

Guys I wish I could do old website but fuck its so difficult using the old search system.
abraker
Hmm,
interesting
perhaps debizens' memorable quotes would better fit for this, tho that would require some extensive research
Journal
I can smell the stress
TheLegendaryHD
old website is trash, the new website looks more futuristic ans simple
also minimalist not sure what is the reason you still using old website
move on dude
Tad Fibonacci
New website is form over functionality.
It's harder to navigate, takes longer to load, composition is cluttered, forum threads are infinite scroll, some features you can't even use while on the new site...

It looks better but that's the only thing that it's better than the old site.
KupcaH

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

It's harder to navigate, takes longer to load, composition is cluttered, forum threads are infinite scroll, some features you can't even use while on the new site...

This guy knows

Also, how about putting each gen in spoilerbox?
ColdTooth
OLD
SITE
BETTER
USE
FOR
GEN
THREE
KupcaH

ColdTooth wrote:

OLD
SITE
BETTER
USE
FOR
GEN
THREE
OSBUFGT

^ that's what he really meant.
Jun Maeda
Old site dude old site
Aiseca
I think old site is better. It maybe a little ugly but still functional unlike what happened yesterday (the new site crashed, but the old site didn't) , yikes.
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
added gens 3th, gens 4th is in the making
TheLegendaryHD

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

the main reason why you hate it its because you are used to use old website function, not because it has bad performance or infinite scroll and shit

ive been using the new website since it first came out and it has good performance and appearance, also infinite scroll didnt even bother me and i can easily navigate everything
Tad Fibonacci

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

the main reason why you hate it its because you are used to use old website function, not because it has bad performance or infinite scroll and shit

ive been using the new website since it first came out and it has good performance and appearance, also infinite scroll didnt even bother me and i can easily navigate everything
I could argue the same thing, you only liked the new website because you're too used to it.
I never hated the new site, I just prefer the old one since it's a lot more useful to me. In fact, at first when I first saw the new site I was excited, I used it for a week and realized that it sucks compared to the old one so I switched back.
There is absolutely nothing better on the new site except for aesthetic components.
Idk how the new site runs for you, but it ran like shit for me, especially when I'm using my phone to browse the forums.

There was a time when you couldn't even quote people if you're using the new site.
You can't use the mail box function on the new site.
The site composition is cluttered and isn't very good usability wise.

And those are only some of the things that are bad.
I'm not saying that you have to switch to the old site or anything, you're free to use whatever you want. But personally, I would prefer something that actually functions well but looks bad rather than something that has tons of bells and whistles but performs like crap.

If the new site is updated to match the old one in functionality, then I might reconsider.
Aiseca
Why scroll if this exists anyway?
TheLegendaryHD

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

I could argue the same thing, you only liked the new website because you're too used to it.
I never hated the new site, I just prefer the old one since it's a lot more useful to me. In fact, at first when I first saw the new site I was excited, I used it for a week and realized that it sucks compared to the old one so I switched back.
There is absolutely nothing better on the new site except for aesthetic components.
Idk how the new site runs for you, but it ran like shit for me, especially when I'm using my phone to browse the forums.

There was a time when you couldn't even quote people if you're using the new site.
You can't use the mail box function on the new site.
The site composition is cluttered and isn't very good usability wise.

And those are only some of the things that are bad.
I'm not saying that you have to switch to the old site or anything, you're free to use whatever you want. But personally, I would prefer something that actually functions well but looks bad rather than something that has tons of bells and whistles but performs like crap.

If the new site is updated to match the old one in functionality, then I might reconsider.

yeah its all comes from everyones personal enjoyment and yes im not used to use the old website
and the problem what youve stated above is probably because its still in beta so there are some bug occurred

and yes its all based on personal liking

Aiseca wrote:

Why scroll if this exists anyway?

because its easier to scrolling than entering specific numbers
ColdTooth
PFFFFFT omg my post
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
Gens 4th added, enjoy
Tad Fibonacci

faiswusuf wrote:

Gens 4th added, enjoy
You're missing abraker and Meah. There might be more people that are missing too but I'm too lazy to check.
Serraionga

faiswusuf wrote:

edge
Zekks
:thonkang:
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
im done with this project, enjoy.

Note: mods please locked this thread kindly, thx <3
show more