forum

rrtyui's backround problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rhos087
Just downloaded a program so that it would change the backround like rrtyui's (Grey)
I regret changing it. Is there anyway to reverse the changes, so the the backrounds go back to normal? :c

I would be extremely thankful if someone helps me with this
RockRoller
That depends on your programm. Some programms have a backup/reverse function, some only leave you the option to re-download everything
Topic Starter
Rhos087
It's Called "CleanOsu" ,can't find the reddit post i downloaded it from

Nevermind, here it is
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/27jjso/guys_how_i_add_the_grey_background_in_any_beatmap/
Death
I vaguely remember the very popular program floating around the get this effect completely overwrites the old background the map had and/or replaces and completely deletes the old background. If the program I'm thinking of is this one you used, then no, it is not possible to get your background back without redownloading each map individually.

I would not recommend that anyone uses that program. And in general, don't download random applications from Reddit (or any random place for that matter) and run them without knowing exactly what they are doing.
Topic Starter
Rhos087
Thank you for your help, it's a bit disappointing that it's not easy to get back the backgrounds but, it was my own fault so..

But what if I reinstalled osu?
Would that change something?
RockRoller

Rhos087 wrote:

Thank you for your help, it's a bit disappointing that it's not easy to get back the backgrounds but, it was my own fault so..

But what if I reinstalled osu?
Would that change something?

That would change absolutly nothing, because the image file from the background would still be the same. The only way to fix this is by re downloading every map