Weekly Challenge

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lally
i wanna help too \o.o/ enjoy and moe moe moe moe moe *.*
Topic Starter
Sey
Ok leaderships: SeySan (Admin), hichman and Lally (Co-Leaders),Marcin (technical support)
I think 3 people are enough! If you have questions write us please a pm or directly in this Thread!

We need MOOOOR people to participate on the competition!
Dragovian
I want to participate!
Topic Starter
Sey
Added you.
[Luanny]
wow
taiko taiko taiko
\o\
also nice idea
Topic Starter
Sey
I'll add you :)

Additional information for everyone: You do not have to sign up to play with us! BUT: It would be nice to give advice if you join the challenge or not, so I have a rough outline who's playing. Of course you also can join without mentioning it before! I'll evaluate your score as well.
And it's no duty to play every week. You can play whenever you like.
Yuki-chan_old
Nice idea!! I want to participate!
And..uhm.. taiko taiko taiko!! <3
Topic Starter
Sey
Added! MORRR people!
Ikkun
I want to partecipate
Taiko mode *-*
Marcin
ME and tom94 are only one in standard? WHYYY
Topic Starter
Sey
Oh sorry Marcin and Tom 94. Yup you are... right now. I try to advertise for more standard players!
Awake-Chan
Taiko..I'll regret that uu
Topic Starter
Sey
Added you in the list. I think I'm going to transfer the list on the first page (first post). I will always refresh it!
Touche
I want to participate here, in Taiko and Standard o3o
Topic Starter
Sey
Added!
Chema
I'd like to participate in osu! standard :) thx for reading.
VelperK
I'm in =w=

(ctb ofc)
Topic Starter
Sey
Oh my gosh!

12 players in ctb
5 in osu-standard
6 in Taiko

Gogo! :)
Keksi
t/77027

Böööööser Junge , ganz ganz böse.

klauen klauen klauen ..
Topic Starter
Sey

Keksi wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/77027

klauen klauen klauen ..
Pls write english. The competition you sent me is german. Not every player can do it. So I had the idea of making an official one. And if you hate it write me a pm please.
Hawkii

SeySan wrote:

Keksi wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/77027

klauen klauen klauen ..
Pls write english. The competition you sent me is german. Not every player can do it. So I had the idea of making an official one. And if you hate it write me a pm please.

IT IS NOT STOLEN!!! -.- '

Just let him do this on this english and 'official' forum, where everyone can join and have fun ...

It is something different ..

He probably just got inspired by the one I made in the German-Thread, okay ? That's no reason to call that idea stolen ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it is a good Idea, you got my support if you need something :3

But: The only thing I don't like is that there will probably only Pro's posting, so the 'bad' Players can't join >:

Maybe you could make it like in the German one for like 5 different categories? :3

Support ! x3
Topic Starter
Sey
Nah I had the idea to make an extra list for worse players. They will be honorated at all. :)
If you like you can play with us. Wanna join? :)
F m L_old
I'm in
(standard)
Marcin
http://marcin19962.mydevil.net/playerlist/
Now use this, to register yourself
All people which were on the list has been added.
Topic Starter
Sey
Thank you Marcin!
Thanks to our technical supporter Marcin you're able to sign up on the link below now! I'll also put that link on the first post of this thread!
Deif
/me press on registration button

You know the play mode, baka!

EDIT: At the registation system, it is possible to add the statistics for the specifical game you're gonna participate?

The links would be:

1. osu! Standard: http://osu.ppy.sh/stat2/<playername>-0.png
  2. Taiko: http://osu.ppy.sh/stat2/<playername>-1.png
  3. CTB: http://osu.ppy.sh/stat2/<playername>-2.png
Topic Starter
Sey
Of course I do, baka :)
Topic Starter
Sey
OK! We need MORRR people!
Please not that much ctb anymore, of course it's nice if we find more of that sort but still we need Taiko and Standard!

And thank you Dave, I'm going to tell that Marcin! I don't know if it works but I'll ask him.
CXu
You don't need to write that you need more people, I think most of us already gathered that. Also, it's more, but w/e.
I might join later if I feel like it.
Topic Starter
Sey
This is my thread. I think it's okay if I repeat it because not everyone will read every single page.
Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm going to reduce it a little if you feel well with it.
CXu
Anyone entering should read the first post. Just write it there. This way other users can read stuff without having the same message pop up on every thread.
Well, maybe it's just me. Meh
Topic Starter
Sey

CXu wrote:

Anyone entering should read the first post. Just write it there. This way other users can read stuff without having the same message pop up on every thread.
Well, maybe it's just me. Meh
Already did it, orz... Ok and now back to topic please.
Aurele
Ohoh, wait. Move me to Standard. I'm not good at Catch the Beat. LOL
Topic Starter
Sey
Ok no problem!
Aqo
Sure I'd sign up for standard, why the hell not? I play maps all the time anyway. I just hope your map selection will be good, and preferably not stuff we all already played anyway.

Won't this be more interesting if only plays after the map was announced would count? Because if you choose a map that people already played and some person already has a good score on it then it's pretty much game over instantly. nofun.
Valentiino
I'm also in. Standard moodo.

Will play if the map feels good o/
koki_old_1
standard
Topic Starter
Sey

Aqo wrote:

Sure I'd sign up for standard, why the hell not? I play maps all the time anyway. I just hope your map selection will be good, and preferably not stuff we all already played anyway.

Won't this be more interesting if only plays after the map was announced would count? Because if you choose a map that people already played and some person already has a good score on it then it's pretty much game over instantly. nofun.
I'll try only to use maps that are quite new. Nearly everyday new maps get ranked. I'm sure I can find something not everyone played yet. Of course it can happen that you already played the map. Then I'm sorry for it. I'll try the best I can.
Marcin

@Aqo Can't we use this to determine if player played it AFTER announce ?
YodaSnipe
Sounds fun I am in ^^
show more