forum

How to fix centered combo number?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kendingro
I am a skinning noob and I have no idea what the flipping hell I'm doing. I'm not intending to make my own OC skin or share this one. I just have a question. I downloaded a few skins and ripped the elements from those skins and put them in my own. Not knowing what I was doing, I copied and pasted the ini file of one skin into my frankenskin and now the combo numbers have shifted to the center. I've noticed that the combo percentage number is in the center and not on the right. I am wondering how I can get it back on the right with the score.

In the ini folder there is no
ComboPrefix
and no
ComboOverlay
in the skin.ini file that I currently have.

I've seen people say things about the Version number being a part of it as well but I can't tell for sure.

What controls the combo number placement and how can I un-screw it up?
Matt2e2
This doesn't have anything to do with ComboPrefix or ComboOverlap. Rather it's because of score-percent.png. Just change the canvas size of the existing one or replace it with another. (Also the percentage you see there is officially called accuracy.)
Topic Starter
Kendingro

Matt2e2 wrote:

This doesn't have anything to do with ComboPrefix or ComboOverlap. Rather it's because of score-percent.png. Just change the canvas size of the existing one or replace it with another. (Also the percentage you see there is officially called accuracy.)

How should I edit it? Should i delete a margin of space?
RockRoller

Kendingro wrote:

Matt2e2 wrote:

How should I edit it? Should i delete a margin of space?

Yes, do that or replace it with one from another skin