forum

[added] Option to save failed replays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,392
Topic Starter
Mara
I think the title says it all. At least I didn't find this feature yet, so it could be amazing as well.

The thing is, failed ones don't have a grade, right? Maybe there should be a black X instead of S,A,B,C etc. to tell that the player has failed in that replay.
Luna
Yes please
boat
Saving replays upon failing has been requested before, with the reasoning for it being to see what you did wrong and why you failed. Not sure why it didn't go through.
Nitojgrem
Clearly you mean quite of this t/16900 or? (It is btw. on the first side)
If yes, you can add your extra thoughts (with that black X or so) to it and this is a duplicate then^^
Topic Starter
Mara
I think the whole fail replay feature was made because of those reasons.

My reason is that so I can record my failed (if they are awesome) replays later - and also share replays to my buddies.

Also guys, keep in mind that this fail replay feature just came.
Valentiino

Nitojgrem wrote:

Clearly you mean quite of this t/16900 or? (It is btw. on the first side)
If yes, you can add your extra thoughts (with that black X or so) to it and this is a duplicate then^^
It's not quite the same. Coz the option to watch your replays on fail has been added on the latest release of osu!, now we want to save those replays
Topic Starter
Mara

Valentiino wrote:

the option to watch your replays on fail has been added on the latest release of osu!
Yup, it's 5/5.
boat
Oh, I had no clue that it went through.

Well nevermind, +support but no votes because I don't find all that much use for it.
Nitojgrem
oh well, okay then... I just thought the same as boat and do the same as he did :3
Great idea, so support but no star^^
Sakura

LunaticMara wrote:

The thing is, failed ones don't have a grade, right? Maybe there should be a black X instead of S,A,B,C etc. to tell that the player has failed in that replay.
Probably a Dark Grayish F would be better imo.
Topic Starter
Mara
That works too.

See me after class.
Kurokami
Support this.
Today I played an impossible diff and almost passed it. I rewatched the replay and did a screenshot then share it, but this is annoying.
YodaSnipe
Brilliant for those moments I SSHD gold dust and then derp the ending.
Tsukasa
Plus there are SOME interesting failed games sometimes.

Like failing on the last note, Failing on an SS run by derping cursor, Failing on ALMOST FC'ing something hard etc etc
theowest
osu! is getting closer and closer to removing the HP bar all together.

taiko
Tanomoshii Nekojou
SUPPORT.
she_old
Support!
theowest
it's getting closer to an osu! without failing.
ShadowzI_old
Basically, we need to allow more replays...
FREAK YES!

I sometimes like to watch where I fail not immediately but maybe a week later when I want to challenge the map again.
Mira-san
bump

i need this.
show more