forum

How big does my PP have to be to clear The Big Black?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
illyTheKid
One of my long term goals.
About what skill level does it take?
Tad Fibonacci
It's over NINE THOUSAND!!!!
Sosteneshion
1-4 digits maybe?
abraker
Doesn't take that hard to figure out. Find a set of the lowest ranked players who passed it, and take the average
levesterz
Pp does not matter .
Aiseca
Serious answer: when you are skilled on speed + control on both tapping And following.
Not-so-serious answer: How big you ask? Well if your other 'P' is dwarfed by your huge PP, then you can clear it!
levesterz
Its big is equal to when will p chan confess to p kun. p chan is very shy and like to stalk p kun everyday. She secretly took picture of p kun everyday and stalk him. Little do p chan know that p kun is love with p chan too and havent got a chance to confess to her since everytime he wanted to confess, meteor appear blocking his way
Aiseca

levesterz wrote:

Its big is equal to when will p chan confess to p kun. p chan is very shy and like to stalk p kun everyday. She secretly took picture of p kun everyday and stalk him. Little do p chan know that p kun is love with p chan too and havent got a chance to confess to her since everytime he wanted to confess, meteor appear blocking his way

Very well explained 👍😊
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

Plot twist: p chan and p kun are the same person.
levesterz
Pp
johnmedina999
:eyes:
Penguin
:tongue:
johnmedina999
:patricklickingaspongeflavoredlollipopbutitlookslikeheslickingspongebob:
abraker
:verylongemojitextwhichyouweretryingtoreadbutprobablynotanymorebecauseitsaselfreferencemetamememadespecificallytobeonelongstringofshitycharactershenceashitpost:
Tad Fibonacci
I like how in OT, aside from a few legendary threads, most threads will just gradually devolve and loses it meanings over time.
levesterz
Not to worry . Once thus thread reach the bottom . The only way is up
payney
:crab: pp :crab: is :crab: gone :crab:
ColdTooth
pp =/= skill
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

pp =/= skill
I think you mean
pp ≡ skill
Topic Starter
illyTheKid
Thank you all. I will asses and evaluate this information and to form results in near future.
Aiseca
Wow....
levesterz
Okay now th op have his question answer i shall convert this thread to the adventure of p chan and p kun 2
johnmedina999
OWO
abraker
what other options are there? Don't feel like the adventure of p chan and p kun 2 is gonna be big unless you get sotarks to be producer of the series.
levesterz

abraker wrote:

what other options are there? Don't feel like the adventure of p chan and p kun 2 is gonna be big unless you get sotarks to be producer of the series.
Uh
Uh
I guess i shall let this yhread die now then.
Vuelo Eluko
my 2000 pp friend passed it
i cant clear it
there's no real guideline

pp =/= skill in a general sense. Mostly just indicates farming ability, which takes a certain level of consistency but comparing farming to hard passes is apples to oranges. There are 6-7k pp players who aren't farmers that can pass doppelganger 490 style but a lot of people on the global top 50 just fail it because they are largely tryhards that aren't comfortable playing these kind of shitmaps. Of course the lower ranked players can't set the kinds of scores a top 50 guy does either, their accuracy/consistency is significantly worse even if their reading or speed is up to par or better. It's not like one type of player is better or worse, they have different ways of playing and the one has a style that is heavily favored by the pp system.

Play for hard passes if that's what you enjoy, but don't bother even looking at pp at that point for reference on what you should be able to do. you will rank up passively just by becoming better overall but not nearly as fast. You'll probably feel under ranked when you go into a multiplayer and pick a comfort map for you that just makes people at or above your rank fail miserably but you're just buying into the idea that rank represents skill at that point. If you still can't get over it, develop your farming skill as well until you're satisfied with your pp.

As a disclaimer, there's obviously some correlation between pp and skill in the broader sense, like if you can pass doppelganger as a hard pass player you should still be able to crap out at least near 300 pp scores with misses and low acc, by accident or otherwise. Doesn't mean much though when the average player who farms 300 pp scores will fail a few seconds into that map.

That's just my subjective opinion though, maybe there are people with 20 pp top ranks that have passed freedom dive for all I know, but it seems incredibly unlikely. For farmers, pp makes it extremely easy to see what they can or should be able to do so they have the advantage in that regard. When you are ready to pass big black comes down to your intuition alone, which makes it a hard road to walk.
Serraionga
play more
TeeArctic1
Topic Starter
illyTheKid
My PP got big enough and I finally did it. Thanks for the help everyone
KatouMegumi
No. You all are wrong. It requires your first unborn baby.
Vuelo Eluko
I have seen people with less than 2k pp pass the big black.
johnmedina999
Your PP has to be big and black.
abraker
aka not micro sized
keremaru

abraker wrote:

aka not micro sized

Vuelo Eluko
wow i made that post without even realizing i posted in here 9 months ago.
abraker
alternate route irl