forum

what are your fav mechanical key switches?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
779 621 839
what switch do you like? I'm Currently interested in the Kailh Silver Speed, upgrading from a cheap KB with Blue Otemus. They feel good for typing, but for playing they feel kind of mushy and heavy. Have also looked to MX reds

what switchs do you like/recomend?
Radhe
I like cookies OwO
cravenfiner
i like cherry mx browns
Vuelo Eluko
blacks are the best for stamina, they also feel good. Reds are trash for stamina, clicky keys are trash.

Go for blacks really
Tad Fibonacci
I've only tried out a Kalih blue keyboard and a cherry MX blue and the Cherry MX one feels a lot better.
Kennie
I have MX reds and they play really nicely, its a huge upgrade from cheap keyboards and shitty key switches. A lot of top players use MX reds, i think. It would be best to try them out first and find what you are comfortable with though.
TheShankster
I like the Razer green switches or cherry MX reds
Topic Starter
779 621 839
Thanks guys, I bought one with reds finally. Will arrive this week I hope
Vuelo Eluko
reds are so overrated
Chintam
Browns all the way.
Brainage
I've only ever tried speed silver so im going with that
extrasensory
I've played with Razer Greens and Cherry MX Reds so far and I do like the reds better, mostly because they are linear and thus without a tactile bump, also the actuation point is a little lower than on the greens as far as I know.
MrSparklepants
Personally I prefer my off-brand red switches I have on my $20 mechanical keyboard, they're still better than Romer-G
KemZii
Cherry mx brown <3
Victiny
cherry mx red are sex fo sho
Penguin
I've only ever used red switches. I really don't like them all too much tbh. It was very hard to get used to typing without fat-fingering. I really like the clickiness sound of blues, but I'd probably get annoyed after a while. I might get browns soon.
skiism
Right now I'm really loving the Romer G Tactile from Logitech G Pro keyboards. It is better than Cherry MX Reds in my opinion.
Addam
I like typing letters so i got a blue outemu switches, it feels really nice to type on and has the same clicking noise just like the cherry mx blues. I don't really recommend for gaming because of it's activation point (or whatever its called). But for me, I enjoyed gaming with it.
[-Kazu-]
I've only used mx blue, but I hear that browns are good.
Nikolai
holy panda's or vintage blacks
show more