forum

The ^<>v Game

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
^ i live with my father and paternal aunt in a home within a small gated community. not an apartment.

< thinking about Ensign and his/its/their origins. not even sure what pronoun to stick with. trying to flesh this out more so i can come up with a proper story.

> "frums - pictured as perfect and plus"

v thinks i should introduce myself on Twitter with some text or something about myself instead of using an animation.
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ In order to no longer be an unknown fellow, I'd heavily recommend it.
< School started three days earlier than expected.
> I FUCKING GOT EARLY. FOR THE GOD'S SAKE
v Freezing. Or at least feeling cold.
tsundilemma
^ Not really, kinda chilly but outside it's comfortably warm

< Hey, I'm actually alive again! Sorta missed this place.

> I will only get Smash Bros Ultimate for the story mode. Period.

v Owns a Nintendo Switch?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Unbuyable here. *cries in Spanish*
< It is impossible to properly comb my hair. If someone manages to, it will be undone in the next 30 minutes.
> I still call "school" even if I'm in college, is that wrong?
v Likes to collect things.
vinnicci
^ digital stuff yeah, but real world stuff nah
< built a dumb and perfect tictactoe ai
> i'm off to make another using genetic algorithm
v is seriously worried about WW3
samX500
^ Kinda depends. After the whole Soleimani assasination I got really worried about WW3 I am not gonna lie. I don't worry too much about it though. I live in an enormous anxiety an one way I can cope with anxiety is to just ignore issue that I can't solve. So since I can't solve WW3, I just don't think about it as to not put more stress on top of my already enormous anxiety. Plus if WW3 were to actually happen, I might be able to avoid being drafted because I have a blood illness that makes me unable to perform physical activities for a prolongated period of time.

< I have a hard time understanding how some people have the strenght to take on issue that are on a planetary scale. I personally just get scared by the size of the issue and give up on attempting to solve them because of how insignificant I am in front of it.

> anything

v Deals with a great deal of anxiety?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ It varies, if you are talking about an anxiety disorer, I'm not sure, I need to consult a psychologist.
Feeling sligthly anxious frequently.

< Everyone is leaving the carreer I'm studying. When we started studying we were 24, then 12 in the 2nd semester, then 7 in the 3rd, and now... just 2. I wonder if I'll be graduating alone.

> Remember to eat 5 rations of fruits and vegetables. Not too much candy and fat, animal proteins and carbs in moderation.

v Stressed.
vinnicci
^ not really, i was too focused on a small project, but now that i'm done i kinda feel empty
< finally made a tic tac toe beast, i learned from watching that vsauce2 matchbox computer episode, good intro to machine learning
>
naive way of getting data, there's definitely a better way
v lives by the coast
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ At 5Km from the sea.
< Excited by my new job.
> My feet are bruised.
v Has a decent PC.
samX500
^ yeah, I have a good graphic card and processor though I am lacking a bit in ram. I only have 8 bit.

< I had a good practice session for the euphonium today. My sound is still not consistently good (like at all) but at least it is now consistently decent. A month ago I had a hard time toeven make a decent note.

> Now that I am done with my euphonium practice my lips are fucking burning.

v Is restarting school soon.
pentaqola
^ i am certain that i am not doing that anytime soon...

< while i am slacking off and not doing my work properly, i might go ahead and find some things to donate to the victims of taal volcano... my school atm is running a charity for the victims, and the students should be donating anything that they need which could be clothing, food, just anything that they need for their current situation.

i am hoping that the students at my school does in fact donate, even with their highly misbehaved habit.

> a time of happiness is usually very short. remember to use these times wisely, because you deserve them.

v probably slacking off like i do...
Carmlillball
^ I'm eating breakfast, not really slacking off.
< I know I'm going to fail all my exams... Yay.
> Everything and everyone's watching me, from shampoo bottles to phones to friends, but I'm not sure I care anymore.
v Feeling proud of something they've done
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Yes.
< Knowing something good will happen.
>

v Favorite color is blue.
Achromalia
^ if we're going to be general about it, yes! technically, my favorite shade of color is somewhere closer to cyan, but not quite there. Azure is a pretty close match.

< missing tons of deadlines, but i don't feel all too pained by that.

> tired.

v happens to be LGBTQ+, by some slim chance?
pentaqola
^ nope, but i do my best to support the people within it. even though i get scared of them sometimes, this is mostly because i feel like me being straight is extremely problematic to them. i know they can be nice people, i know some can be forgiving, but the problem is how weak some of these people can be and how destructive they can be. it's something i hope i knew the solution to other than hide like the coward i am.

< i have yet to fully have courage on uploading drawings into the internet. maybe i will do it one day, but for now, there is not much i have that i want uploaded.

> you ever just sit there and wonder why the fuck can the brain store a lot of info, yet we forget people's names in just one fucking second.

v how about you, are you a LGBTQ+ member?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ In some point between A and B, depends on the day. Don't care too much about it and I still haven't got any kind of relationship (and still virgin).
< Job starts today. YAY! (I guess, this is the only day I'll ever be happy for going to work.)
> I was in a very stressful exam.
v Do you like yaoi/yuri?
vinnicci
^ yuri's fine
< having an allergic reaction, i don't know what's causing it
> rashes on my back
v you frequently get in the zone by doing what you really like/love
samX500
^ Yes, I remember it happening more often when I was younger but it still does happen from time to time. I can really easily become entirely absorbed in what I am doing to the point where I don't know of my surronding anymore.

< Today I'll be going to my school to participate in an open house. Last time I went it was pretty fun and this time there will be more student along with me so It should be cool.

> I have been coding a fair amount of python this summer and I must say that I like it a lot more than java, which is the language I ahve been thaught at school.

v Likes to learn alternatives to what is being thaught in school.
keremaru
^ there's alternatives?
< girls are scary i swear to god
> the only class i've ever taken that could possibly help me in real life is financial algebra, and i'm failing. yikes
v at least tries to do their homework
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Unsucessfully.
< I have been undercoming a huge ammount of stress lately.
> I finally discovered what I'm allergic to. Not fine.
v Thinks Vanilla is the best flavor.
samX500
^ Nah, it's good but not the best, Caramel, Chocolate and Maple are all over.

< School will start again. I'll have too apply for university soon too.

> Maple&Nut is the best mix of flavour, especially in ice cream.

v Enjoys school.
johnmedina999
^ Yeah! I certainly don't enjoy the cost of school. I stress out when I have to pay for school materials. But other than that, I love learning. I'm taking Calc III for fun this semester ^_^

< Trying to automate re-encoding of anime so I can watch it on my phone.

> Cardcaptor Sakura is really cute and funny!

v Enjoys school.
samX500
^ I really do! I also did take advanced calculus (which is probably the equivalent of Calc III in the US) and thermodynamics&astrophysics just because I was interested in them.

< Trying to fix my sleep schedule for school.

> The physics manual for my third physics course, "wave, optics and modern physics", were sold out when I arrived at my school's shop. And I waited in line for 10 minutes to get into the shop too...

v Has good sleeping and eating habits?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Decent. A little too much on fried foods, but still moderate, also ensuring to have fruits and vegetables.
About sleeping, I FINALLY HAD A NORMAL SLEEP NIGHT, SHIT, THIS FEELS GREAT!
If I sleep <8 hours or >9 hours I feel horrible for the rest of the day.
> Feeling better from the allergy.
< About to be late.
v Usually takes a bath/shower everyday.
Tad Fibonacci
^ Yes, I would be extremely uncomfortable without showering everyday. Though lately I have been showering every other day since it's pretty cold.

< Just made some Spaghetti Carbonara and it tasted quite nice.

> My brother whom hated Japanese stuffs, calls me a weeb and for some reason bought 5 figurines and looked at their panties just bought 2 more.

v Is good at cooking.
pentaqola
^ nope... i say this because i only know how to cook instant noodles.

< i have yet to slide in a little more information in a presentation i made. my leader seems worried about my actions of making the presentation so simple that we have to explain it.

> alphabet soup

v taking a break?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Yeah, enjoying some good time.
< Back from work!
>

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

> My brother whom hated Japanese stuffs, calls me a weeb and for some reason bought 5 figurines and looked at their panties just bought 2 more.

THONKING INTENSIFIES.
v Scared by the coronavirus.
Carmlillball
^ Right now, I feel there's no need to worry! If I become infected, I become infected. Whatever happens happens.
< I'm always in either of these three moods: Optimistic and hardworking, pessimistic and just want to eat and sleep, and anxious mess. I'm usually the third, but I seem to be switching between 1 and 2 today. It's pretty exhausting!
> I wonder whether I was intentionally put into her class again, or she simply hasn't managed to escape from me. Either way, it's very comforting to know I'm with her and not a new teacher. Removes a lot of stress from the maths change (it's a good thing to happen, but changes are difficult)!
v Often listens to the same song for hours.
tsundilemma
^ Yes, sometimes I just loop songs for no reason! Kinda weird...

< Currently watching some YTPs and honestly, it's great.

> poyo!

v Likes/Believes in astrology?
samX500
^ No I don't, though I absolutely love astronomy

< School has started again, I am very excited about my course this session, especially discrete math.

> Type post content here

v Doesn't play osu! all that much.
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ I do play osu!
< My first week at my first job has been pretty nice. But I miss my free time a little bit.
> High seasons use to pay more, but the work you got to do is even more! >_< GOD, THE HIGH SEASON ENDS IN MARCH!
v Thinks hot chocolate is better than cold chocolate.
keremaru
^ absolutely. especially with sweet bread, oh my god.
< uh... seizure.
> i took a break off of my main discord and it's surprisingly less stressful.
v hasn't had to be hospitalized in recent times.
samX500
^ Indeed, I don't often have to go to the hospital.

< I used to go to the hospital all of the times when I was young. Back then, we found out that I had a blood illness and I had to go to the hospital very often to figure out what illness it was exactly. I still have this illness to this day (it is an incurable disease) but I don't need to go to the hospital anymore.

> My poor little platelets ;_;

v Has an incurable illness.
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Probably. My heart sometimes loses its rhythm. (It is not a nice sensation at all)

< When I was a kid, my iron levels were always low for some reason, that lead me to have anemia. So the hospital was also a place I visited frequently. The frequent blood tests were a torture.

> I'll turn 20 this saturday.

v Has an unusual physical characteristic.
Zelzatter Zero
^ Nope I'm normal.
< I'm a furry lul
> godammit auto correct
v Hates e-sports
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ Not at all
< I'm one of those that uses to arrive late at every appointment.
> It rained a lot for some reason.
v Thinks cinnammon is better than mint.
vinnicci
^ never had thought of something about that, and i have no opinion
< having a chill weekend
> adslkfj
v you ever tried dog meat?
Nuuskamuikkunen
^ BY NO MEANS.
< I ate too much sugar (not directly of course) today. ugh. I want to puke.
> I had a nightmare yesterday. Why do nightmares happen anyway?
v Has been about to die.
samX500
^ Not really. There was a time when I was young where my platlets count dropped dangerously low because we weren't yet aware of my illness but I don't think I was really "about to die". There is also one time when I stupidly tried to roll down an very long and steep dirt road on a bike and I almost lost control, if I had fallen from my bike at the speed I was going at I could have gotten really badly hurt.

< I am pretty excited for this school semester. The discrete math course in particular is incredibly interesting and is a completely different types of math from what I have been doing all of my life.

>

v Has missed an important exam/assignment before?
vinnicci
^ yes, a lot
< tried godot engine just for GUI programming
> will go for game projects eventually
v likes mainstream stuff
show more